Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 25

"Lindsay, Pamela, and Colt visit California"

6
1 Comment 1
1.1k Views 1.1k
6.9k words 6.9k words

Author's Notes

"Thursday, August 8, 2019 / Idyllwild, California"

Lines creased Pamela’s forehead as she floored the gas pedal of the ATV four-wheel, off-road vehicle, and hunkered down for a fight. But that was easier said than done because Lindsay’s denim shorts stretched tight over her splendid, sexy ass just ahead, distracting Pamela, as the nineteen-year-old leaned into a turn on the trail atop her own mud machine. Never one to be gracious in defeat, Pamela willed herself to focus, as that stubborn Prescott Pride would not accept anything but victory even if Lindsay happened to be on the opposing side.

The pair of ladies were having too much fun in the San Jacinto Wilderness, a stone’s throw from the extravagant, sprawling resorts of Palm Springs, California, racing through its colorful canyons and tortured desert landscape.

Pamela bit her lip and pushed hard on the throttle. This couldn’t be! Her girlfriend would never let her hear the end of it if she won their impromptu race.

Today provided yet another revelation about Lindsay. Pamela expected her to be hesitant on the ATV since she’d never ridden one before. But after a crash course of instruction and tutoring, that crazy girl challenged Pamela to a race, and then peeled off toward the nearest trail as if she’d been riding her entire life.

Lindsay glanced back over her shoulder, blonde hair escaping its ponytail under the helmet and whipping around her neck. Pamela felt competitive fire as she followed, the quad bike humming and vibrating beneath her, but also happiness. Life was too good.

In fact, it had never been better.

As a youngster, and in her early adult years, Pamela spent a lot of time off-roading – first at her grandparents’ property in Maryland, and later in Nevada and here in California. It was taking her longer than normal to find her groove as Lindsay, somehow, increased her lead. But Pamela knew this area well and had a trick or two handy.

An upsurge of power rampaged through her as she took a sharp left onto a trail invisible to anyone who was not as well versed with the terrain as she was. Pamela sped across loose rocks and exposed roots. Limber Pine and Lodgepole Pine trees stood tall and majestic on either side, with scatterings of corn lily and lemon lily vegetation strewn about, and a Cooper’s hawk soaring overhead adding to the sizzling backdrop on this 107-degree afternoon. Pamela experienced unexpected flashbacks to her youth ATV racing with her two siblings, Paula and Candice, on the old farm. Hmmph, I wish Grandpa was still alive.

Those were happy days as well.

Pamela made another turn and the desert cleared. She went through the rugged backcountry, bathed in sunlight, and soon found herself on the opposite side from where the race began. She stood triumphant and slowed the ATV in the middle of the visitor parking area, which was their makeshift finish line, and waited.

Seconds later, Lindsay’s four-wheeler came into view. She too, stood from her seat while approaching, and rutted to a screeching halt. Lindsay cut the engine and sank back down, overcome with an adrenaline rush as she ripped her protective helmet off and put it on the rack behind her. “How in the hell did you beat me?”

“Secret shortcut,” was all Pamela said.

“Oh. Nice work.” Lindsay offered a simple nod as she climbed off the machine. “You did good.”

Wow. Surprising. Pamela didn’t expect this. Lindsay didn’t like to lose, either, never displaying good sportsmanship whenever the two of them were involved. Even if it was just playful, where was the pouting, the fuss?

“But you cheated.”

There’s my girl!

Lindsay swayed and giggled a little.

“I come bearing gifts.” Colt ambled toward them, having emerged from the visitor center, and rummaged through his knapsack. “Aww, what do we have here? Two almond and coconut protein bars for you, my dear.”

“Thank you, Colt.” Lindsay offered a slow curl of a smile as she accepted the snacks.

“Two triple chocolate fudge protein bars for you.”

Pamela removed her helmet and Colt stole a quick kiss as payment, which caused Lindsay to turn her face away and gnaw on the inside of her cheek. When would Colt finally snatch random kisses like that from her too? At this rate, would it ever happen? Lindsay blew out a breath. She was starting to have her doubts.

“Thank you, baby. I knew there was a reason I married you.” Pamela suppressed a chuckle and motioned toward the two health bars as evidence. “Chocolate.”

“You’re welcome. And bottled water for both of you.” After handing them over, a warm smile spawned. “Girls having fun?”

“A blast.”

“I was until Pamela cheated.”

Her jaw dropped, Pamela turned and stifled another laugh. “I did not!” When Lindsay took a bite, Pamela framed her face with both hands, like it was a beautiful portrait, and lifted the sunglasses high on her forehead. “Oh, you’re so pretty. Silly, but pretty.” She leaned in and serenaded Lindsay with a gentle kiss, tasting the almond and coconut flavor. “Hmm, I can’t believe how pretty you are, honey. Or how sweet.”

Pamela didn’t care if any of the park visitors – and there were plenty – witnessed her sharing a public display of affection like this with another woman. Sure, Pamela wouldn’t create a spectacle if she was with Nicolette, Elisabeth, or Mariko right now, or any of the others she was often intimate with at work, but this was different. No, this was Lindsay, the girl she’d waited her entire life for, and it was Pamela’s new mission to spend every waking moment showing her how wonderful she was, how special, how loved.

Lindsay, on the other hand? She swatted at Pamela’s shoulder. “Not in public.” She backed off and fiddled with her earring. “Save it for later, okay? God. I don’t want people thinking I’m a lesbian or something.”

“Who cares what others think? It’s none of their beeswax.” Pamela sprung a grin. “You’re such a prude. A straightlaced, repressed, uptight prude.” She flung a finger toward her. “But a sexy prude.”

“A prude?” Colt raised an eyebrow. Man, he hadn’t seen Pamela this full of spunk, this energetic, in years. She’d been riding a high these past several weeks and may never drift down from it. “Lindsay? A prude?” Amusement hooked his mouth. “You sure about that?”

 

*

 

Following her three-week tour at the brothel, where she had sex with forty-one men and six women, five of whom were coworkers, Pamela and Colt invited Lindsay to spend a couple of days with them in Palm Springs. Not much had changed – the same strict rules were in place as a year ago, so it was mandatory that Lindsay take time off after her tour. Three weeks in a row was the hard maximum Colt allowed any lady (including Pamela) to work at Happy Ending Ranch.

Lindsay had no complaints, mind you, because after visiting Palm Springs, she would travel with the married couple to Maryland for a three-day weekend. It’s gonna be awesome to go somewhere I’ve never been before, go sightseeing, see their house – where they live – and stay there. Included on the itinerary was a luxury dinner cruise in Baltimore’s famed Inner Harbor, indoor skydiving, a guided haunted walking tour, a visit to the National Aquarium, and hiking along Cascade Falls Trail.

Upon the announcement that Lindsay was returning to work in July, Happy Ending Ranch’s bulletin board exploded, and she was quite the busy girl (and happy hooker) these past three weeks. Amongst the forty-one men Lindsay fucked, Darius and Ryker made impromptu trips just to see her. I swore I’d never party with Ryker again after he creepjacked me out. But it was a new year, a new Lindsay, right? She had thicker skin now. Ugh, Ryker had me dress up as a schoolgirl and kept calling me Brooklynn again. Lindsay shivered. The same as last time.

Try as she might, Lindsay couldn’t convince Darius to invite Pamela in for another threesome and rekindle the magic they all once shared as he’d fallen on hard times and had piles of credit card debt to contend with. Maybe he needs to stop all his whoremongering! Darius purchased an hour with Lindsay, regardless, and she made certain he was glad he did. I charged him the least I could – five hundred bucks. Colt said no less than that.

I hope Darius and I get to party again. It’s so hot to fuck a Black guy.

Conrad, a forty-something from Mississippi, lost his virginity to Kenzie a mere three hours before his date with Lindsay commenced. I wanted to pop his cherry instead. When will I be with my first virgin client? Ramon, a college student from New Mexico, entered the ranch full of pomp and circumstance, but Lindsay humbled him in short order. Ramon was so unlike what he wanted everyone to believe he was. Brett, a U.S. Marine from Michigan who’d just returned from a tour of his own, though his was much longer than Lindsay’s, paid for two hours and spent the remainder of the afternoon sharing pizza and laughing with her at the bar. That poor man said I was the first woman he’s had sex with since 2015.

Whether it was Dave, Javion, Chris, Victor, Matt, Avery, or any of the others she took care of, Lindsay made a vow to herself: I’m not going to forget their names or anything that happened during each individual party like Scarlett and Nicolette do. That would be a key to success in LPIN, something that would give Lindsay longevity. I want to learn from Pamela and be like her in every way. Besides, Lindsay didn’t have the mindset to discard her clients in such a heartless way. I’m a people person, and I’m way too nice; I care. Colt says I’m too polite. Was there such a thing? Scarlett, by contrast, told Lindsay that each time a monger leaves the house, it was akin to taking out the trash. That hoe needs to quit her job and never come back, period. I cannot stand her attitude.

What appalled Lindsay most about Scarlett, as well as Nicolette, was that if their tricks came back and wanted a repeat party, they often covered up for their memory loss as Colt and/or Jim would give them detailed refreshers beforehand. I will never need Colt or Jim to tell me the name of a man I’ve already fucked and what I did with him, blow by blow. I’ll remember it myself.

How could anyone forget such a thing?

Eddie from Orlando, an older gentleman, came into town looking for a Daddy/daughter role-play, and though it hit a little too close to home considering everything that happened with Sammy, Lindsay agreed to it anyway. I was spanked and paddled for getting such bad grades in school, and when I told Daddy how wet he was making my pussy, and how much I wanted his dick, he fucked me.

Hey, that boomer offered me eight hundred bucks. …

Sammy robbed Lindsay blind back in June; all she had left to show for the ten months she spent as his sugar baby was a $70,000 2019 BMW 4 Series 440i xDrive convertible as its title was in her name. That’s the only reason Mike didn’t steal it from me too. The million dollars that were spread over numerous online bank accounts? He had access and emptied them the minute I left. The $10,000 in cash that she received for her seventy-two-hour rendezvous with Tony? The fucker pocketed it himself. All the gifts Tony had purchased were a thing of the past too.

I hate you, Mike. I hate, hate, hate you!

It's not like she could go to the police, either in Nevada or Utah, and report him. I’d go to jail myself.

I need to get rid of that car. It was a constant reminder of the near-year Lindsay wasted of her life, a year she could never recover, and a year that should’ve been spent pursuing other interests.

“I’m sure that you don’t put it … that’s not where that goes.”

“What?” Sunshine sparkled in Pamela’s eyes as she turned toward Colt. In a silly mood, she was scribbling lipstick onto her clenched fist. “I do what I want!”

“I’m not an expert on lipstick, but I think it should go on another part of your body.”

Laughter rippled her abdomen. “Shut up and mind your own business!”

I don’t know what the future has in store for me. But Lindsay did know that she loved Pamela and wanted to love Colt too. Look how happy they are together.

Her advances on Colt in recent weeks, though subtle and guarded, elicited far from the typical responses she received from men. Colt had mellowed out around her, no doubt, and little by little, his personality was shining through. He had a sense of humor and a sense of loyalty. But that loyalty, bullish as it was, threw Lindsay for a loop. I think it’s wonderful he loves Pamela, yeah, and that he’s so devoted to her, but loosen the reins, will you? You own a freakin’ brothel!

Dave loves his wife, too, yet he comes to the house a few times a year, and his wife is okay with that.

I mean, it’s just sex!

Of course, Lindsay understood there was far more at stake here than a standard GFE party or a casual summer fling. How could she have that happily ever after with Pamela unless Colt was onboard too? Pamela cannot be expected to continue living two separate lives like she has with us. There was no other option – it had to be a triad.

Lindsay failed to see things from Colt’s point of view. She didn’t understand why he wasn’t stumbling over himself at the opportunity of hopping into bed and having a three-way relationship, even a marriage, with her and Pamela.

Wouldn’t any other man? I mean, seriously? Lindsay’s lips folded shut. Pamela says that I need to be patient. Colt will come around. He needs more time.

Her chin dipped. But patience was never one of my strong suits.

“Oh my gosh, Pamela. How many lines are you going to draw on your hand?”

“I’m havin’ too much fun!” she said to Colt.

As for Lindsay’s vehicle, she had plans of selling it to a private buyer once making her way back to Nevada next week. Pamela suggests I sell it to this guy she knows. I don’t need it, and a cheaper car, something like a Toyota Corolla, would be fine.

Not only was the BMW’s insurance premium outrageous (especially at her age with two prior speeding tickets), but again, it reminded Lindsay of Sammy every time she saw it, let alone drove it. Plus, she could take whatever money was left over and stash it away for a rainy day. This time, the money will be mine.

Pamela also advised Lindsay to invest in U.S. Series I savings bonds. I have no idea what those are, but Pamela says they’re a risk-free investment, and I trust her.

Lindsay’s short-term goal, aside from furthering her relationship with Pamela (and Colt) was to be enrolled in some sort of college program by the end of the year. I’ll take courses online so I can continue to whore. One thing Sammy taught her was how important it was to get a quality education. I wish I applied myself more in high school. Maybe I could’ve gotten a scholarship if I wasn’t so worried about chasing boys.

“Oh, no,” Colt said moments later into his smartphone. “It was a disaster. Oh my word. You should’ve seen it, Jim. It was awful. It was an ocean. An ocean … of women’s clothing. I mean, I needed the Jaws of Life to pry Pamela and Lindsay away from that place.”

Lindsay wrinkled her nose at Colt, but then stretched out the lower half of her new t-shirt and presented it to Pamela. “You like it? I think it’s cute.” The shirt, its primary color white, had an emblem for Modelo beer printed front and center. “I love Aeropostale.”

“It’s a cute shirt, I agree, but you’re too young to be wearing it,” Pamela said. “You shouldn’t be wearing any shirts representing beer until you’re twenty-one.”

“Eh?” Lindsay huffed and jutted her hip to the side. “Too young to wear a beer shirt?” She rolled her head. “Yeah, yeah, okay, I get it. I’m too young to drink alcohol – legally, at least – yet I’m not too young to suck and take dick from eight guys on a Saturday night in a whorehouse, and be paid for it, legally.” A twinge of fury surfaced. “Tell me, where’s the logic in that?”

Pamela extended both hands. “Hey, I don’t make the rules. All I ask is that you follow them.”

Anger mingled with irritation. “Yes, Mommy.”

“Someone has to police you, keep you out of trouble.” Grinning, Pamela stepped over to her husband. “Hey, Colt. Earth to Colt! Stop yakking with Jim about business so you, me, and Lindsay can go over to the aerial tramway in Palm Springs. They’re only open until three o’clock.”

He held up a finger and continued talking shop.

“Jim can take care of the house fine by himself,” Lindsay said. “God, Colt, you need to relax.” I could get you to relax if you ever gave me the chance.

“Colt’s a workaholic. All he ever does whenever we have our breaks is talk with Jim about the house. He’s always worried things will fall apart without us there to oversee everything.”

“Yeah, she wants to go to Citronelle,” Colt told Jim.

“Has it fallen apart yet?”

“No. Jim knows what he’s doing. Colt worries too much, that’s all.” A pause. Pamela didn’t feel good about this. “Hey, honey. Are you sure that you’re ready to go to Citronelle tonight? I mean, positive?” Trepidation crept through her veins. “We don’t have to go if you don’t want to.”

“Yeah, I’m sure. I want to.” Lindsay rolled her shoulders back and fastened them in place. “I need to go home and find closure.”

 

<> <> <> <> <>

 

In Jim’s eyes, Kenzie looked cute as a country bumpkin sitting inside the parlor, eating vegan peanut butter cookies that he’d prepared for her, wearing an overalls-style dress made of denim featuring a frayed hemline, a pink blouse with long sleeves, and purple spandex leggings. Oh, how Jim wished he could marry this girl and provide for her the same way Colt and Pamela provided for each other. He’d give anything to have the opportunity because he knew he wouldn’t screw it up.

But despite his best efforts, Jim was starting to realize that maybe it wasn’t meant to be.

His relationship with Kenzie was unique in its own right. They were friends outside the brothel. He got her a job here, and they often hung out and did things together during their breaks. At times, they were inseparable. His attraction was multiplied by the steamy, racy outfits Kenzie wore around the house (and the fact he often saw her nude). She was dressed more conservatively now, however, having returned from a trip to Naturetyme Market with Mariko and Stacy, but still dazzled. And though she’d shot him down every single time, the twenty-seven-year-old had no issue with Jim’s ongoing sojourn to win her heart.

JESSI_MONTES
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JESSI_MONTES

I don’t want a relationship, that’s all. Jim was a good man, and if Kenzie was looking for love again, he would be at the top of her list. It doesn’t bother me that Jimbo is thirty years older, either, like people think it does. He’s my best friend and I care about him. But Kenzie’s focus was on her career as a courtesan. I could never be committed to someone and do this job at the same time. It would be so unfair to the man, and there’d be too many complications.

What about Pamela?

Good for her, I’m happy for her, and I say more power to her. But Kenzie couldn’t fathom how Pamela and Colt were still together after all these years, their marriage as strong as ever. Everyone is different, but that could never be me. She balked at the notion of having sex with five different men on the same day and then having the gall to kiss her boyfriend or husband goodnight.

Jim deserves better than that. I wish he’d find someone who made him happy.

Being in this business wasn’t prestigious, and no one back home in Puerto Rico knew anything about it, but Kenzie kept her nose clean – everything she did was legal, nothing under the table – and she lived a frugal lifestyle, investing most of her earnings in stocks and bonds. I want to be comfortable when I’m older and not worry about finances. Her plan was to work hard now and reap the rewards later.

She finished eating and pushed the plate of cookies to the side. Jim leaned in for a creamy, peanut-buttery kiss, a quick one, and she laughed.

“That, Cierra Graciela Vazquez, is one of the many things I adore about you. One of the countless things.”

She cast him an inquisitive glance. “Cookie kisses?”

“You’re not afraid to laugh when you’re kissing. You’re not afraid to be yourself, to speak your mind, and I love the friendship, the honesty you and I have together.”

“I love it, too, Jimbo.” Kenzie flashed that sexy smile of hers, but soon became immersed in her smartphone. She had so many different smiles – innocent, sassy, playful, sarcastic, seductive, and downright hot as sin – and Jim was a sucker for every single one of them.

“Are you swiping left or right?”

Her eyebrows piqued. “Excuse me?”

“Tinder,” he said as she hovered a finger over her phone’s touchscreen. “Are you swiping left or right?”

“Oh, no, I’m scrolling. This is Instagram, not a dating service.” Darkness washed over her. “Seriously, Jim? Really?” She turned the phone around and showed him photographs of two young children covered in white powder. “My friend, Esmeralda, lives in San Juan, and these are her two kids, Isabel and Adolfo. Aren’t they cute? Ages eleven and eight.” Kenzie gave a little whisk of a grin. “Esmeralda says they decided to bake a cake. By themselves. While she was taking a shower. And this was what she came out and found.”

A grim expression marred Jim’s handsome face. “Kids are always causing trouble.”

Kenzie scrolled to another photograph. The boy was putting a strainer on his sister’s head. The next showed him chucking a bag of flour over her.

Jim snorted. “What a mess.”

“They’re a handful, but I love ‘em, and I babysit ‘em whenever I visit Puerto Rico.” She put her phone down. “I’m planning on spending three weeks there in October and November.”

“Been a while since you’ve seen your family, hasn’t it?”

“Yeah, it has.” Her shoulders sagged. “I miss them.”

When the doorbell rang, Jim scurried over to the entrance and found a familiar face on the other side. “Justin! Hey, bud. How you been? Long time no see. I heard you’ve had some struggles as of late?”

Thirty-nine-year-old Justin Asher, a paramedic with the Flagstone Fire Department, was a favorite of Jim and Colt’s, though he rarely purchased any parties. Along with two buddies from work (Ryan and Trevor) who often accompanied him here, Justin was more of a window shopper. So were they. While management often frowned on that, kicking patrons out if they weren’t willing to open their wallets, these three men were an exception. They were civil servants and welcome to drop by, down some beers, and watch sports whenever they wanted.

And window shop.

Justin had been on medical leave the past two months after a knee operation but was on track to return to work in September. A big, burly sort, a neck tattoo peeked out from under Justin’s crisp, blue collar, and another tattoo was visible on his right wrist when he shook his hands with Jim.

After reacquainting themselves, Justin took immediate notice as Kenzie approached and flashed her downright hot as sin smile. “Hi baby. You lookin’ for a fun time today?”

“Woah.” Her tone gave him goosebumps. “Don’t get me wrong, you’re a beautiful woman, and I appreciate the offer, but I’m here hoping to rock ‘n roll with someone else. I don’t … I hope that doesn’t offend you.”

“Not at all, baby. No worries, no hard feelings.” A soft smirk of mischief materialized. “My name is Kenzie. Let me know if you change your mind, okay? I’d love to show you a fun time.” She squeezed his wrist, spun on a heel, and sashayed her sweet ass back behind the curtain.

“Holy fuck, dude,” Justin said to Jim. “It’s only been three months, yet I almost forget how hot the women y’all have working here are.” He tongued his cheek from the inside. “Hot damn.

“Yeah, it’s a real smoke show around here all day long. That’s for sure. You have someone in mind, you said? You’re here today wanting to party?” Jim smacked Justin on the shoulder. “Not just bullshit like usual?”

“Ryan and Trevor said a little blonde I had my eye on last year – Kayleigh – is back in town, working again.”

Jim scratched his chin. “Kayleigh? Yeah, I remember you ogling her.”

Justin bit his lip as anticipation pinwheeled across his face. “Yeah, yeah, when I was here that afternoon with Ryan and Trevor last summer, and Kayleigh was sitting at the end of the bar with that other hot blonde – the MILF, the customer – I couldn’t take my eyes off of her.” The memory itself drove him mad. “In fact, I remember Kayleigh and the MILF going off to party with that raven-hair, the girl who was just out here.”

“Kenzie.”

“Jesus Christ. All me, Ryan, and Trevor did for the rest of the week was talk about what those three chicks must’ve done to each other.”

“Kayleigh has indeed returned to work, bud, and she’s going to be a regular from now on. But hate to burst your bubble – she’s on break and won’t be back ‘til Tuesday. Is off visiting her family in San Francisco.”

“Goddammit!” Justin balled his hands into fists. “I’ve wanted to hook up with Kayleigh ever since I first saw her. Fuck! And my wife is out of town too.” Why did he always have such terrible luck? “Today was the perfect opportunity!”

“So sorry, my friend, but Kayleigh will be here on Tuesday, remember. She should have her medical labs back and be ready to go by ten o’clock.”

“Yeah, yeah, that’s cool, I suppose. Better than nothing. I’ll figure out a way to make it happen next week, then. I mean, that chick was the finest little piece of pussy I’ve ever seen. I’d like to book multiple hours with her.”

“You want to set up an appointment?”

“Nah, not yet. I’ll have to figure things out since my wife will be lurkin’ around town next week. But trust me, I will. I’ll call or drop by on Monday or Tuesday and schedule an appointment if that’s all right.”

“Whatever works best for you, bud. Though I should say, just so you know, Kayleigh may not be the same as you remember her from a year ago. I don’t want there to be any unnecessary surprises.”

“What do you mean?”

“She’s a little more … mature now.” Jim’s lips squirmed to one side. “A year older, obviously, and she’s gotten breast implants since you last saw her. And a few tattoos.”

“Oh, man.” Excitement swathed him like a blanket. “Implants? Tattoos? That’s even better! Answer me this.” His eyes heated and a cocky smile creased his lips. “Is she a natural blonde?”

“Of course, bud. Of course, she is.”

 

<> <> <> <> <>

 

The tombstone was engraved with a simple block font:

 

Evelyn Klarissa Bancroft

December 2, 1999 – December 18, 2018

 

Beneath it, the epitaph read:

 

Her life a beautiful memory, her absence a silent grief

 

“Oh my God! I cannot believe Evie’s grave is covered in all this dust and grime!” Lindsay fumbled for cleaning supplies in the mop bucket once she lowered to her knees and started scrubbing like a woman possessed. “Oh, this makes me so angry. Mom always said this cemetery is horrible with its upkeep.”

A bag of bird seed in hand, Pamela motioned toward the metal birdhouse dangling from a shepherd’s hook no more than five feet from the marker. “You want me to fill it, honey? Or would you rather do it yourself?”

Lindsay glanced back at Pamela, a tear trickling down her cheek. “You can.” She resumed cleaning and whined out, which caused Pamela to shoot Colt a look of concern, but she filled the birdhouse regardless.

Before their three-day excursion to California came to fruition, and since it would be in Palm Springs, Lindsay told Pamela and Colt that she wanted to go to her old stomping grounds to pay proper respects to her best friend. Citronelle was a mere thirty minutes away.

But I swore many times over I’d never come back here.

After Evie committed suicide last year and Lindsay returned home and word got out of the secret lives they’d led as prostitutes, the shit hit the proverbial fan, and Lindsay was at the center of a media firestorm of her own. She was disgraced in Citronelle as no one, not even her family, wanted anything to do with her. Friends Lindsay grew up with and used to invite over for slumber parties vanished, blocking her on social media. She was shunned by local businesses and flat-out asked to leave the corner market. The high school stripped any mention of her name and likeness from their award center and digital yearbooks. Alison, the youngest of the Anastacio clan, said she was ashamed to have Lindsay as a sister, and hated her guts. “Don’t ever come to me again for anything! You’re nothing but a heathenness slut. You’ve ruined my life at school!”

Worst of all, everyone in town seemed to have the notion that Lindsay should be the one held responsible for Evie’s death.

Anastacio Forced Bancroft into Prostitution  

The headline from The Citronelle Courier, dated December 22, 2018, ripped Lindsay’s heart out and stomped on it when she first saw it. The ensuing article alleged that she strong-armed Evie into working at Happy Ending Ranch, even threatened her, and got her mixed up in a world of booze and hardcore drugs. I hadn’t seen Evie in five months! All we did was talk on the phone.

While Evie did have marijuana in her system at the time of death, Lindsay had no idea where she got it from. It certainly wasn’t from Colt or Pamela. He won’t even allow me to smoke weed in the backyard.

How could anyone accuse her of such a horrible thing? Evie was my best friend and I loved her! While Lindsay was the first to admit she had prodded Evie about taking a job at the house for months, she didn’t force her into anything. I told Evie she could quit at any time and that Pamela would take care of her just as she took care of me when I started.

… I thought it was the best move for her so she could get out of this fucking dump like I did.

“Hey, E. How are ‘ya?” Lindsay choked back horrible sobs as she placed her hands on either side of the tombstone and closed her eyes. “I … I’ve missed you.”

Anastacio Skips Funeral and Returns to Seedy Life in Nevada – h/t The Citronelle Courier, December 24, 2018. Those liars! I didn’t go back to Nevada!

Lindsay’s biggest regret, and this trumped getting mixed up with Sammy, was the decision to escape the media circus and no-show Evie’s funeral in favor of returning to Salt Lake City. I’m so sorry for doing that. It had haunted her every day since. If the roles were reversed, Evie would’ve been at my funeral no matter what. How could Lindsay have done that? I’m a horrible friend! The worst ever! Yet she was a wreck at the time, her world shattered, and she couldn’t stand any more of the ridicule and relentless hate. Zack had everyone calling me Lindsay Suckadickio on Facebook.

“Hey, I brought some friends along.” Tears blinded her eyes and she found it damn near impossible to speak. “Evie, you remember Colt and Pam? Pamela? Don’t you? They’re … they’re my friends, and they’ve he-helped … m-m-me.” She swallowed and cleared her throat. “They’ve helped me … so much.”

Lindsay knew this trip would be the ideal opportunity to right some wrongs from her past. The funeral may have been ancient history, but there was nothing stopping her from visiting Evie’s gravesite and spending quality time with her. We’ve known each other since kindergarten.

No matter the finality, and despite whatever issues Evie faced that brought her to such an unspeakable demise, she would always be Lindsay’s best friend. Evie was her hero, her idol, and her memory would forever be sacred. I was so jealous of Evie when we were growing up – her home life, her clothes, her phone, how beautiful she was. How could Evie be dead? Was it all just a nightmare? Would Lindsay wake up to a ringing phone soon, in the middle of the night, with Evie on the other end going on and on about all her boyfriend drama with Clancy?

Please, let it be a nightmare!

“I’m back at the house, the one in … Flagstone.” Lindsay’s features were wrenched in agony. “Things with Mike, they … they didn’t … they didn’t work out. I’m with Pamela now and we … we have … a thing going. I … I … I’m with Pamela and … and … and …” Lindsay again glanced over her shoulder, but this time at Colt as her entrails tied in knots, then refocused on Evie. “I’m with Pamela.” She bowed her head. “Yeah, Pamela.”

When it appeared that Pamela was ready to cocoon Lindsay into an embrace and never let go, Colt latched on to his wife’s hand instead and motioned for her to follow him.

Opting to allow Lindsay some much-needed privacy, he made a complaining Pamela explore other parts of the cemetery with him. Spiked black fences surrounded the ominous, yet peaceful graveyard almost as if were a ghostly prison. The smell of old stone filled the dry, desert air, errant tumbleweeds littering the landscape.

On the far side there were several tombstones, some toppled, some crumbling from age. People were buried here – entire families, too – dating back to the mid-1800s. It was disheartening for Colt and Pamela to bear witness to several memorials of children who didn’t make it past their first or second birthday. It offered a renewed appreciation for modern-day science and medicine. The mere thought of losing a child at such an early age made Colt’s stomach churn. He wouldn’t be able to handle it.

“What do you think she is saying?” Pamela regarded Lindsay thirty minutes later, some one hundred feet away, standing with Colt and watching her lips move. They saw Lindsay laughing.

“I think they’re reminiscing about all the good times they had together.” Colt’s shoulder flinched and he twirled his head about. “That’s what I do every time I go and visit my dad, you know.” He locked gazes with Pamela and said, “I talk to him.”

“Oh, Colt.” Pamela couldn’t combat the sudden fog in her brain as she slid both arms around him and buried her weeping face in his chest. “Oh, Colt. I know you miss William terribly. I know.”

“He wasn’t the greatest father. But he was my father.” Remorse stirred deep inside. “And I loved him. I still do.”

Fifteen additional minutes elapsed until Pamela couldn’t take it anymore. She dragged Colt back to the grave.

“You okay, honey?” She fell to her knees, wrapped  Lindsay up from the side, and kissed her cheek.

“Evie likes you both,” Lindsay said with a faint smile, her eyes watery, as she shifted her focus back and forth between Pamela and Colt. “She likes you and approves of us, all three of us. She told me so.”

Pamela swiped a tear from her cheek. “You’ve been talking with Evie, baby?”

“Yeah, I have. About a lot of things.”

“All good things, I hope?”

Lindsay sniffled. “All good.” She glanced at the quiet earth beneath them for a few seconds, then tilted her head Pamela’s way. “Evie says meeting you and Colt will be the best thing that’ll ever happen to me. She says she can see into the future and it’s gonna be a wild, fun ride.”

Colt drew in a lungful of oxygen.

“Listen, baby. I promise to take care of you.” Her tone uneven and insides clamoring, Pamela placed both hands across Lindsay’s shoulders and shook her ever so gently. “Listen, okay? I don’t know why people have hurt you so much over the past seven or eight months. I really don’t. I don’t know why your family, why they … they …” Pamela’s chin tremored. “You’re such a sweetheart; you’re kind, you’re gentle, you’re giving, you put others ahead of yourself. I don’t know how anyone could ever hurt you.”

She glanced away. “Neither do I.”

“I promise to protect you, to love you.” Pamela brought Lindsay’s face back in line. “You deserve to be happy, baby, to be loved, cared for, to be cherished. You deserve that. You know that, right? If anyone deserves it, it’s you.” Lindsay again swallowed over the sudden lump in her throat as Pamela touched her forehead to hers. “My God, you’re such a good person. You’re better than good. You’re amazing.”

Pamela’s arms snared Lindsay so tight that she could barely breathe. Evie was right, wasn’t she? Lindsay needed to feel Pamela’s protective, loving arms, her heart beating fast and pure, warmth and compassion transferring and filling every empty crevice it could claim with the promise of the happy future they were destined to have.

Together.

“I’m so sorry about Evie, baby. I know you miss her. I can’t bring her back, but I’m here – I’ll always be here – and I love you so, so much.”

“I love you, too, Pamela. I’ve loved you since day one.”

Lindsay felt a tap on her shoulder and she turned, but her mind failed to process because she couldn’t believe what she saw. There was Colt, arms extended and inviting, asking for her to come to him. Lindsay sensed Pamela’s grip ease, hands slide from her back, and as she rose to her feet and stepped into Colt’s warm embrace as if she was on autopilot, a myriad of emotions threatened to overcome her.

Evie.

Mike.

Mom. Dad. Jennifer. Gina. Alison. Grandma.

Zack.

Pamela.

… Colt.

“It’s okay, little angel. It’s okay. Let those tears fall. Let it all out. I’m here too.” Lindsay sensed a mass of sweet feminine charm press against her from behind. She again heard Pamela crying, and then two arms squeezed between her and Colt as he continued speaking with tender undertones, “Yes, yes, it’s okay. Let it all out. Pamela loves you, Lindsay … I love you. That’s right, I love you too. We both love you.” Colt gathered Lindsay deeper in his brawny arms. “And I swear to you, just like she did – everything will be all right.” A summer breeze blew by as he said, “You’re family now.”

Somewhere, Evie had to be smiling. …

Published 
Written by JeremyDCP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments