Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 48

"Lindsay sure has evolved from her first few days at the brothel."

8
1 Comment 1
530 Views 530
5.2k words 5.2k words

Son of a bitch.” Tendons bulging from his forearm, Colt hammered his fist to the desk. On the opposite end, the Zoom call stuttered, pixelated blocks disrupting the serrated glare of his eyes. “Jim and Kenzie, two people we trusted implicitly.” Each word, bitter and acidic, carried venom. “Jim was like a big brother to me in certain ways.” Colt dug calloused fingers through his hair, lips peeling back in a snarl. “And this is how he repays me?”

Thousands of miles away, Lindsay stared solemnly at the laptop screen, her lips pressed into a flat line. Seated beside her in the ranch’s main office, Donald clutched her hand, a silent show of support. “I know. I’m still in shock.” Lindsay’s words were hushed, grating against the rawness in her throat. “Jim always seemed like such a caring, dependable guy. And Kenzie …” Her voice trailed off, the memories morphing into shards of disillusionment.

Donald shifted in his chair, his shoulders hunched up. “To think they've been plotting against Lindsay all this time.” The cords in his neck grew taut. “Right under our noses, no less.” Arms knotted over his chest. “I want to know how long this has been going on. And why.”

He turned to Lindsay. “Are you sure you’re gonna be okay, sweetheart? This can't be easy for you. Those two were among the first to take you under their wing when you started working here.”

Shaking with tattered breaths, Lindsay nodded, fingers fidgeting in her lap. “I'll be fine.” Her tone, though, sounded less than convincing. Jim’s fatherly demeanor, that warm chuckle and easy manner that once put her at ease, now cut like shards of glass. How could someone she’d looked up to, trusted without reservation, harbor such deceit and hatred toward her? “It just hurts, you know?” A gulp jerked Lindsay’s chin as she met Donald’s sympathetic gaze. “I considered them both … family. Kenzie, she … she taught me so many things.”

Pamela leaned closer, her face filling the monitor from Maryland. “You did the right thing by coming forward, Donald. If you hadn’t overheard his scheming and alerted both us and Lindsay immediately, who knows how far Jim would’ve taken this.” She sliced her head left and right, blonde curls swaying. “We’re fortunate you were there to intervene before any real damage was done.”

Donald’s jaw slammed shut and hardened as he met Pamela’s gaze through the laptop screen. “I did what I had to. Period, end of story. There was no way I could stand by and allow Jim to destroy everything the three of you have worked so hard for.” A muscle ticked in his cheek as his eyes found Lindsay’s. “You’ve poured your heart and soul into this place ever since Colt made it clear he wanted you to take over as the new owner. I couldn’t let that asshole Jim sabotage it all on some deranged, vengeful whim.” His large hand found Lindsay’s smaller one, giving it a protective squeeze. “Not on my watch.”

Colt winced and scrubbed a palm over his face. “And then to find out that Kenzie’s been swallowing cum with a client. Kenzie, of all the girls? It's just too much.”

“Breaking the law, risking the ranch's reputation and license. I can't wrap my head around it,” Lindsay said, her grip on Donald's hand increasing.

Pamela's eyes burned fury-hot. “They left us no choice. Immediate termination was the only option. We can't have anyone associated with Happy Ending Ranch engaging in illegal acts or plotting against our own.”

“They're both gone. Fired,” Colt said, working his jaw in a tight circle. “We have to protect the safety and integrity of the ranch, no matter what. And I’ll also alert the other brothel owners that the monger who was with Kenzie, Lucas, should be blacklisted. I guess Kenzie has made it a habit of swallowing cum for him. If Sheriff Spaeth knew about that … oh boy.

“That’s a shame, because Lucas is one of our most loyal mongers.” Lindsay clamped her tongue between her teeth. “I’ve partied with him a couple of times.”

Pamela inclined her head sideways. “Lucas has probably partied with every girl in the house over the last decade.”

“I know what they did was unforgivable,” Lindsay said, shivers nipping up her spine. “But after so many years of loyal service, what will they do now? How will Jim and Kenzie survive without a job, without income?” Despite the gut-wrenching betrayal, Lindsay couldn’t entirely extinguish the embers of fondness she held for the two, especially Jim. She’d be forever grateful for his guidance when she first arrived at the ranch, green and naïve.

Colt’s stubbled chin thrust out as his eyes bored into Lindsay through the screen. “You’re feeling sorry for them?” He shook his head slowly, dark brows drawing together in disbelief. “After everything they did? After Jim schemed to ruin your life? Ruin everything we built there? What my father built before me?” Blood violent in his body, Colt struggled to keep his emotions in check. “They brought this on themselves, Lindsay. You have no reason to shed a single tear over their miserable fates.”

“You’re too nice,” Pamela chimed in. “Way too nice. It’s one of your greatest strengths, honey, but also one of your greatest weaknesses. Forget about Jim. Forget about Kenzie. They tried to fuck you over. Fuck us all over.”

Pamela paused, taking time to choose her next words. “The brothel, the atmosphere Colt and I cultivated, it means everything to us. To me. And they threatened to tear it all down in their arrogance, their selfishness.” A burst of fire lit her eyes. “You can’t afford to let sentimentality cloud your judgment. Jim and Kenzie ruined their professional careers the moment they turned against us.” Something horrible crept into her soul, her voice. “They get no mercy from me. Not after this.”

“Listen to me, Lindsay. I don’t want you to worry about Jim or that he may try to backstab you in the future. I promise you, it’s not gonna happen.” A wicked smile played across Colt’s lips. “I’ve got plenty of dirt on that sonofabitch – enough to bury him ten times over if he so much as twitches in your direction.” Colt rocked with silent laughter. “Jim’s not nearly as clever as he thinks. I know all about his gambling debts, his shady side dealings.” Colt’s fingers tapped the desk. “Let's just say, if he tries to make another move against you or the ranch, I'll make sure he rues the day he ever double-crossed us for the rest of his life. You can take that to the bank.” Colt’s tone softened as he ended, “You’re family, and Pamela and I, we take care of our own.”

Pamela nodded in agreement. “We'll always be here for you, honey, no matter what.”

“Thank you both,” Lindsay said, turning the volume of her voice down. “For everything. I don't know what I'd do without your support.” She found Donald's hand yet again. “Without all of you in my corner,” she said.

Lindsay constricted her lungs in a slow leak, willing her emotions back under control. There would be time to process the hurt later. For now, she had a brothel to run. “I need your help, Colt,” Her tone became more businesslike. “We need to find a permanent replacement for Jim ASAP.”

Her thoughts drifted to her logical choice, the cheerful young chef who always seemed to have a sunny disposition no matter how hectic the kitchen became. “What about Francisco? He's proven himself to be more than dependable, and all the girls love him.” A smile materialized on her lips as she recalled his friendly banter and terrible puns whenever he brought her meals.

Colt considered this for a moment before a quick no jerked his head. “Francisco is a talented kid, no doubt. Got a real bright future ahead of him. But managing a house like ours?” He paused, his eyebrows knitted together. “It's a huge responsibility, one I don't think Francisco is quite ready for yet. We'd be doing him a disservice by throwing him to the wolves too soon.”

“I trust your judgment,” Lindsay said without hesitation. “Who would you recommend then, Colt? I value your opinion more than you’ll ever know. You worked here for twenty-nine years. Should I think about hiring someone from the outside? I … I wouldn’t even know how to interview a potential house manager.”

He absentmindedly twirled a pen between his fingers, completely absorbed in his thoughts. After a moment, his features settled into a resolute decision. “Way I see it, Jennifer Erb is the natural choice to take over for Jim – and not just interim, but permanent.”

He ticked off her qualifications on his fingers. “She's been with us for eleven years and knows the place inside and out. Jenn's a real jack-of-all-trades – handling everything from cleaning to inventory to bartending whenever Mindy's off. That kind of versatility and institutional knowledge? It's invaluable.”

A satisfied nod punctuated his words. “More than that, though, Jenn's proven her loyalty time and again. She's bailed us out of more jams than I can count without ever asking for anything in return. Never complains or gripes about anything. I’d trust her as my house manager. It's high time we rewarded that dedication – she's more than earned the chance to run the place.”

The more Lindsay thought about it, the more sense it made to promote Jenn. “You're absolutely right. Jenn exemplifies everything I want the face of Happy Ending Ranch to represent. The person who greets and talks to more customers than anyone else.

“Her work ethic is unparalleled, and she treats everyone – staff and clients alike – with warmth and respect. And the girls adore her.” Lindsay's eyes crinkled with a smile. “Jenn has this effortless way of making mongers feel cared for. With her at the helm, the ranch would be in extraordinarily capable hands.”

“My thoughts exactly. She's a natural leader.” Colt’s mouth curved into a sly grin. “Which is why I think you should offer Jenn a salary higher than what we paid that weasel, Jim. Really stick it to him one last time.” Colt canvassed Lindsay with an exploratory stare. “Of course, it'll be coming out of your pocket now as the new boss, not ours. If that's something you're comfortable with, I'm all for it. But it's your call.”

Lindsay didn't even have to consider it. “Absolutely. Jenn's worth every penny and then some. I’ll offer her a higher salary than Jim. I can't think of a better way to move forward than by promoting someone who has literally bled for this place for the last decade.” Her lips angled upward. “And you're right – rubbing Jim's nose in it would be the cherry on top.”

When the conversation lulled, Pamela adjusted in her seat, cradling the swell of her pregnant belly. “Only five more weeks, if you go by the due date, until we finally get to meet this little guy.”

Colt’s fingers interlocked with Pamela’s as he gazed at her with absolute devotion. “Every day is a battle, isn’t it?”

“You know it.” Pamela grimaced, attempting to shift positions. “This little stunt kicker insists on using my uterus as his own personal soccer ball. One day, I think Kaden is gonna be the leading scorer for the U.S. soccer team. This boy has gold medals in his future, for sure.” Her eyes danced as she turned her attention to Lindsay and Donald. “And when that time comes, I expect you two lovebirds will be married yourselves with a few kids of your own.”

A deep laugh burst from Donald’s chest as Lindsay blushed furiously. “Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, okay?” While Donald would love to impregnate Lindsay (and even more, marry her), he knew that if either were to ever happen, it would be far in the future. Very far in the future. Lindsay was too laser-focused on not only owning the brothel, but continuing to be its top provider, its marquee attraction. That would be impossible if she were pregnant. Just look at Pamela. “Let’s focus on Kaden’s arrival first before dreaming about the next generation.”

“You never quit playing wedding planner, do you?”

“Comes with the territory of being a wife,” Pamela told Colt. “It’s my prerogative to dream big for the ones I love.” She switched her focus to Lindsay. “Speaking of, you’re still planning to travel to Baltimore for the birth, right? I need my bestie by my side.”

“I have a flight on July the twenty-seventh,” Lindsay said. “And should Kaden decide he wants to pop out earlier than that, I’ll be on the next flight to Maryland, Virginia, or D.C., whatever gets me to you first.”

 

<> <> <> <> <>

 

The piercing trill of the ranch's landline cleaved through the tranquil stillness of the empty bar. Lindsay's attention tore away from the illuminated laptop screen; her nimble fingers poised motionless above the accounting records. Her gaze darted to the caller ID, and her heartbeat quickened as the name “Victor Beaumont” stared back at her. A coy, impish smile danced across her lips, a spark of anticipation igniting within her. Victor, the suave and enigmatic patron from the heart of New Orleans, possessed an uncanny ability to transform even the most mundane evenings into captivating adventures with his magnetic charm and scintillating repartee.

Casting a swift, precautionary glance around the vacant lounge, Lindsay reclined languidly against the mahogany bar, her finger pressing the speakerphone button. “Well, well, well, if it isn't the illustrious Mr. Beaumont,” she purred, her voice dripping with allure and an undercurrent of mischief. “What an unexpected, but delightful surprise. To what do I owe the pleasure of this unanticipated call to Happy Ending Ranch?”

The sound of Victor’s voice, smooth as aged bourbon and tinged with a Cajun drawl, serenaded Lindsay’s ear. “My, oh my, Miss Kayleigh,” he crooned, his words dripping with charm, “I’d say the pleasure is all mine. Seems I done found myself in your neck of the woods this aft’a’noon and was hopin’ a pretty lady like yourself might be available for some … company.”

Lindsay's interest was piqued, though accepting random telephone calls to the ranch as a sex worker wasn’t exactly typical protocol. Who cares? I make the rules now. Even more, how could she not make an exception for the utterly charming Victor? Her mind flashed back to the handful of parties they’d shared together, moments filled with laughter, passion, and a unique connection.

“Is that so?” she said, unable to mask her intrigue. “You just happened to be passing through Flagstone without any warning? Why, you’re a sly one, sugar.”

MartinaLopez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaLopez1

A low chuckle rumbled over the line. “Can't get nothin' past you, cher. Fact is, I got a hankerin' to see that sweet smile of yours and figured you might oblige an old friend. Got myself settled in at the Twin Tops just down the road.”

Victor’s unannounced arrival from 1,800 miles away was exactly the kind of elixir Lindsay needed in dealing with the fallout from Jim and Kenzie’s treachery. Part of her thrilled at his brazen presumptuousness – as if she could ever turn Victor away once he'd traveled all this way.

Lindsay tsked in feigned reproach. “Now Victor, baby, you know better than to just spring yourself on me without an appointment. Why, if you'd called ahead, you know I'd have cleared my whole schedule for you.”

His voice carried a rakish smirk. “Well then, how ‘bout we make up for my lack of manners by you clearin' that schedule right now? I promise to make it worth every second, darlin’.”

Lindsay hesitated a moment too long, already envisioning the delicious ways they could spend their time together. But she knew she should assert at least a semblance of professionalism.

“As much as it pains me, handsome,” she said with an audible pout, “I'm afraid my evening is completely booked up from dusk 'til dawn. Not a single free minute to be had.”

Lindsay glanced up at Jenn entering the parlor, the newly-appointed house manager shooting her a quizzical look at overhearing the discussion. She waved Jenn off, urging her to remain silent.

“Aww, say it ain't so,” Victor cajoled, his tone dipping into an irresistible wheedling drawl. “Surely you can find a way to squeeze ol’ me into that pretty packed schedule? I did travel one heckuva long way for the privilege of your company. …”

Lindsay's resistance crumbled under the warmth of his gentlemanly charm. With a melodramatic sigh, she envisioned how they could spend their time together. “Well, when you put it like that, how's a girl to refuse? Tell you what, sugar – why don't you mosey on over 'round, say, two o'clock tomorrow afternoon? I'll make sure we have a nice long session with nothin' but the finest whisky on hand. Just you and me, uninterrupted for however long you wish to party with me. How's that sound?”

Victor accepted, of course, and was delighted. As Lindsay later disconnected the call, Jenn arched one questioning brow. Lindsay offered her a simple shrug.

“I won’t be here tonight, I’m afraid. Some … personal business came up earlier that’s going to require me to spend the night in Vegas. I won’t be back until noon, maybe one o’clock tomorrow afternoon. Think you, Donald, Francisco, and Mindy can handle things around here until I’m back?”

 

<> <> <> <> <>

 

“Sweetheart, I have something for you,” Tom Bradley said several hours later as he tugged her onto his lap and dropped a kiss on her forehead. “A gift.”

“What is it, Daddy?” Lindsay asked, her eyes meeting his, her heart beating a bit faster as possibilities ran through her mind. The mayor of Flagstone had bestowed upon her a variety of gifts, ranging from lavish Honey Birdette lingerie – a poignant reminder of their initial business arrangement two months ago – to more modest presents such as a fifty-dollar Sephora gift card. However, it was the mayor’s political clout, which he used to ensure the protection of Lindsay and the brothel itself, that held the greatest worth in her eyes. He keeps Sheriff Spaeth out of our hair. In exchange for his invaluable support, Lindsay satisfied Tom’s every depraved desire without ever asking for financial compensation. And thoughts of what this latest gift may be had her squirming on his lap as she wondered if the “something” would be a new toy her benefactor would soon be inserting into her pussy, or better yet, her anus.

Instead of providing a verbal answer, Tom withdrew a white envelope from his pocket. He smiled as he placed it in her hand. “I believe you’ll find it to be the news you’ve been waiting for,” he said and grinned, massaging her backside, “a bit impatiently, I might add.”

A blush crept up Lindsay’s cheeks, coloring them in a soft pinkish glow. Impatiently was one way of putting it – losing endless hours of sleep was another.

Lindsay’s fingers trembled as she took the envelope and turned it over, her mind spinning with possibilities. Could it be the deed to the brothel, finally making her the official owner? No. No way, not yet. Colt and Pamela have to sell it to me first. Or perhaps it was the building permits that would allow her to add a third wing? She hardly dared to hope, but the glimmer in Mayor Bradley’s eye suggested it was something monumental.

“Well?” Under the hem of Lindsay’s minidress, Tom’s fingers took terrible liberties with the gusset of her panties. “Aren’t you going to open it?”

Lindsay settled deeper onto Tom’s lap, her weight sinking into his thighs. The glittering lights of the Las Vegas Strip painted the luxurious hotel room in a muted amber haze, the floor-to-ceiling windows offering an amazing view of the city’s neon splendor. Yet, Lindsay's gaze remained fixed on the envelope, her pulse thrumming beneath her skin. An intake of breath caused her chest to expand, as if bracing herself for the impact of the contents. What could it be? With a determined tug, she tore the envelope open, the sound of ripping paper shattering the sudden, uneasy silence.

Unfolding the letter, Lindsay's eyes scanned the typed words, her heart pounding faster with each line. As the meaning of the message sank in, a wave of emotions crashed over her, tears springing to her eyes and a laugh bubbling up from within her throat.

“This … this changes everything,” she managed to say, her whisper cracking with emotion.

The letter shook in Lindsay’s hands as she read it again, unable to believe what was typed on it. Tears spilled down her cheeks, blurring the words, while laughter and sobs intermingled, filling the room with the raw sound of her overwhelming reaction.

Lindsay pressed the letter to her chest, the paper crinkling against her skin as she closed her eyes, trying to process the magnitude of the news. Tom teased her pussy with one hand while the other stayed busy groping a breast, an affirmation of his presence and their ongoing business arrangement.

Opening her eyes, Lindsay met Tom's gaze once more, her tears glistening in the soft light of the room. A smile took flight across her face, even as more tears fell, the weight of the letter's contents settling upon her psyche.

“Thank you,” she said, pouring her heart into the words. “Thank you for making this possible. You've given me a future. A chance to be something more. I'll never forget this moment, this gift, for as long as I live.”

Tom chuckled, easing two fingers into her vagina. “I told you I’d make it happen, didn’t I? I’ve secured the votes you need. Three of the five Flagstone City Council members are now in your corner, ready to push through and approve the sale of Happy Ending Ranch at the October hearing. I had to call in a few favors and make some promises, but I delivered. Now, it’s your turn.” His lips spread in a slow, treacherous smile. “I’d say it’s high time we get my dick in your mouth.

“I trust you’ll remember who made this sale possible and ensure that my needs are well taken care of from this point forward. I’m expecting VIP treatment from now on, young lady, even more than you’ve already given me.” He withdrew his fingers from her pussy and straightened, both hands venturing to the waistline of his trousers. Lindsay’s eyes fluttered and went wide as she watched him lower his zipper and then work at the button. “That’s the price of doing business with me.”

“Of course, Daddy. Whatever you want.”

“On your knees, sweetheart,” Tom instructed. “We’ll be getting together every week now instead of once every two, and it will always most assuredly take place in Vegas.” He lowered his light gray trousers to reveal black boxer shorts. “This way, no one from Flagstone will ever see us together, like at the Twin Tops, and we won’t rouse any suspicions. Vegas will keep both you and I out of trouble. The last thing I need is for my wife to suspect that I’m fucking a prostitute from Happy Ending Ranch.” Now standing, he managed to remove the boxers and let them puddle on the floor atop his trousers. The front of his dress shirt hung down and obscured his erect penis, but he swept it away with his left hand while his right took hold of his dick and pumped in that deliciously arrogant way Lindsay loved to see her mongers do before they ordered her to fellate them.

“Spread your knees. You know how I like you. That’s it. Remember, honey, when I want your mouth, it’ll be mine from now on. Come on, open. Right now.” Tom wasted no time, feeding Lindsay his dick in one, torrid thrust. “Oh, my goodness. So good. So good.” He held her as deep as this angle, and her throat would allow.

Lindsay’s eyes watered, a reaction to her gagging. She didn’t fight him, though. She strove to relax, this latest act of unbridled gratitude only seeming to further bound her to the elected official whose favor she had sought.

“Damn, you’re so good at this. You’re younger than my granddaughter too. Fuuuck. No wonder why all those guys at the whorehouse love you so much.” He lowered his chin and steadied himself with a deep, measured breath. “Relax your jaw. Yeah, that’s it. Just like that. I don’t want you to suck my cock. No, I’m gonna fuck your face.”

“Go for it.”

“Gotta love a girl who knows her rightful place.”

Giving Lindsay a second or two to prepare, he made good on his threat and did just that. In Tom’s estimation, there was a world of difference between a mouth and a pussy. A mouth could suckle, lips and tongues could tease and lick, but pussy would always be his preference. Lindsay’s, in particular, was soft; it clutched him and didn’t come with teeth. Still, when it came to power dynamic reminders, there was nothing like the erotic sight and sounds of this bombshell choking on his cock.

Deep thrusts cut off Lindsay’s oxygen until he decided to withdraw. The more she gagged, the more she drooled. The faster he thrust, the less she could do but simply take it. This was Tom’s business acquisition. Him making full use of Lindsay for his own carnal pleasures. All for protection, for political favors, for her future.

Tom’s right hand found its way to Lindsay’s head, driven by an unrelenting desire for deeper connection. With a deft flick of his wrist, he unraveled the scrunchie that held Lindsay’s blonde tresses captive, allowing her ponytail to cascade around her shoulders like a celestial halo. Framing her face, the silken waves accentuated her dedication and sent a jolt of electricity through his body.

Both hands migrated to the back of her head, fingers entangling themselves in the soft strands. Like a puppet master, Tom pulled Lindsay back and forth, each thrust of her mouth upon his cock eliciting a visceral response that threatened to unravel the fabric of his self-control.

“Up,” came his sudden, necessary command.

Stumbling to her feet, Lindsay opened her lips, her arms, and her legs and hooked them around all of him that she could reach. In her all-too-familiar element, she arched, offering her breasts as part of the compensation package. Lindsay clung to the mayor, using his shoulders as an anchor, as he carried her toward a table on the far side of the hotel suite.

Lindsay found the hem of her minidress hiked up, bunched at her waistline. There was no sensation more scintillating than when a man got in her personal space like this, spun her around, and bent her over. Lindsay loved the strain in her shoulders as Tom pinned her arms behind her. She loved the pressure when he seized her hair, forcing her head so far back that her spine arched. She loved the force with which he entered her, pounding into her until the table knocked the wall and was up against it.

Lindsay nearly came up off the table, but Tom’s grip on her hair, the size and excess weight of him, and the steady thrusts as he fucked from behind all worked together to secure her in place.

“Oh, my God,” he rumbled. “Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Yes, yes, yes. Such a tight cunt. Oh, I like this.”

Eyes no longer closed, Lindsay bit her lip and stared at the wall straight ahead, seeing nothing, but feeling everything. “Fuck me harder, Daddy. Please.” Her pussy flexed around him like a buttery, pint-sized fist, soft and milking. Tom’s pace quickened, his hips slamming up into the cradle of hers. The table shook and threatened to collapse under rickety legs. Lindsay forced her hips not to jerk back but to grind down, instead bucking and riding with the same measure of force that he was using.

Pleasure shattered him. It ripped the sixty-two-year-old into pieces so devastating and so small. Even in orgasm’s aftermath, as Tom increased his grip for those last rigorous thrusts, spilling himself inside her – no condom, per his demands – the height of ecstasy felt as cutting as a blade.

Leaning back, he massaged the heated flesh of her backside as their bodies parted. “Now that’s a pretty sight.” Tom both laughed and panted. “The only thing that could make your ass look any better than it already does is my cum sloshing around inside it. We have several more hours before checkout time to make that happen.” He retreated another step and almost lost his balance. “Jesus Christ.”

More than happy to simply relax upon the table with her backside perched high, a devious smile curved Lindsay’s lips. She knew she had done well and had pleased Tom in the way he wanted. And as she glanced over her shoulder at him, she knew that she had taken another step forward, too, another move toward achieving the ultimate prize.

“Thank you, Daddy.”

Lindsay had always been a firm believer in using her body, her sexuality, to get what she wanted. There’s a reason I’ve fucked four hundred mongers. And what she wanted, more than anything, was to own the brothel. That was her endgame, her ultimate goal. And she was willing to do whatever it took to make it happen.

In the world of power and politics, sex was just another currency, another tool to be wielded. And Lindsay had learned how to be an expert at using it to her advantage. She viewed Tom as a means to an end, a stepping stone on her path to the promised land. And as she scrutinized him, spent and breathless, she knew that she had used him well.

Heh … the mayor thinks he’s the one in control here?

Lindsay's journey was far from over, but she was determined to see it through. She was a fighter, an outcast in her own family, and a domestic abuse survivor, but a woman with a plan. She had used her body and her sexuality to secure the support she needed to make her dreams a reality. And Lindsay wouldn't stop until she had achieved them until she had taken ownership of the brothel and claimed her rightful place as its queen.

((End of Chapter Forty-Eight - to be continued))

Published 
Written by JeremyDCP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments