Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth Or Dare?

"A short game of Truth or Dare turns into a memorable night in a hurry!"

63
8 Comments 8
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2 of a branching series."

If I think back to some of my most memorable parties from my early and mid-twenties, this story always comes to mind.

My friend Adam had rented a trailer for the summer; it was only a twenty-minute drive out of town. I found myself spending a lot of time there that year. It was excellent, summer nights drinking and celebrating not having to grow up yet.

One day I left work, picked up some alcohol, and made my way straight to the lake house for the weekend. Adam had invited along two hot girls, Abbey and Kayla.

I immediately took to Abbey; her long brown hair had streaks of dark blue in it. It was slightly wavy, with a braided ponytail draped over her shoulder into her cleavage. She wore glasses and a lot of blue eye shadow. She was wearing a black tank top, with a full-sleeve tattoo, and some denim Capri pants. She was curvy and had a nice big ass. Her fingernails were painted sky blue, and she wore a little shiny stud in her nose.

Not that Kayla was ugly; in fact, I would be happy to get the chance to fuck either one. Her complexion was darker, with striking green eyes and black-dyed hair. She also wore a lot of makeup around her eyes and was wearing denim cutoffs and a gray t-shirt.

We drank and smoked for a bit, sitting in the living room of Adam’s trailer. Abbey and Kayla had been friends for a while, Adam had got Kayla’s number at the bar, and she brought Abbey along to come hang out. There was obviously some chemistry between Adam and Kayla.

I did my best to seem cool; the more buzzed I was getting, the better Abbey’s breasts looked pushing against her tank top. I put my hand on Abbey’s thigh; she didn’t seem to mind.

Kayla made an empty statement about being bored in an attempt to move things along.

“If you’re bored, we’ll just have to find something fun to do,” Adam said, leaning back on the couch.

“Yeah?” Kayla inquired, “Like what?”

“Truth or dare?” Adam asked Kayla.

“Truth.”

“Okay, have you ever kissed a girl?” Adam set forth the question.

“Yeah, once or twice,” she answered honestly.

“Your turn,” Kayla informed Adam.

“Dare, I guess.”

“Whip it out.” Kayla went straight there.

Adam stood up, a little bit red, but he opened his pants and flashed all of us his dick. Abbey clapped and we all started laughing.

“Abbey, truth or dare?” Kayla asked her.

“Truth… no, dare!” she answered.

“Sit on his lap, and plant a big kiss on him,” Kayla commanded, pointing to me.

To my surprise, Abbey got up to straddle my lap, then she kissed me. I returned the kiss, probing her mouth with my tongue before she returned to her seat on the couch.

“Your turn,” Abbey said to me, a smile creeping across her lips.

“Dare.”

“Let’s see it then,” she told me.

I pulled my shorts down, exposing my hardening cock to the room. Claps and cheers before I put it away.

It was Kayla’s turn again. “Dare.”

Adam looked at her. “Kiss her.” He pointed at Abbey.

Abbey and Kayla met on the floor in front of us, kneeling. They squared up and started to kiss.

Abbey giggled, “I’ve never kissed a girl!”

Kayla wrapped her arms around Abbey’s waist and gave her a smack on her plump bottom. They gave us a bit of a show making out.

Adam chose a dare next. Kayla stood up and removed her shirt, and shorts, standing in a neon-pink bra and black thong. She knelt seductively between Adam’s legs.

Kayla looked into Adam’s eyes as she started to pull his cock out. “I dare you not to come.”

I watched in a trance as Kayla started licking Adam’s shaft. I looked to Abbey; she was watching as well, and by the look on her face, getting turned on too. Abbey stood up, removing her pants before straddling me again in her lace, purple panties. Abbey and I kissed for a moment, both sneaking glances at Adam getting his knob sucked. I pulled off Abbey’s tank top, her matching purple bra now exposed.

“Do you want me to suck your dick?” Abbey asked, almost tauntingly in her tone.

“Yeah, suck me off,” I answered, pushing my thumb into Abbey’s mouth. Abbey slithered down between my legs on the floor as I shucked my shorts down for her.

Abbey took my cock in her hand, looking up at me for encouragement. I put my hand on her head and guided her face down. Her mouth seemed small around the head of my shaft. Abbey parted her mouth and ran her lips along the length of my shaft; crude noises were coming from Kayla’s mouth while she gobbled Adam right next to us.

Abbey began sucking me clumsily. In her excitement I could feel her teeth on my flesh; I winced. She slowed down and eased my shaft further into her mouth. Next to us, Kayla’s head was now furiously bobbing, up and down. Adam had his head tipped back in pleasure. Just two guys getting blowjobs on the couch.

SabrinaConors
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SabrinaConors

Abbey was now slurping my hard-on enthusiastically. Saliva was now running down my shaft, and I grabbed her head again to force more of my length into her mouth. Abbey choked briefly, then began sucking me deeper; I could feel pre-cum leaking out onto her tongue.

Next to us, Kayla had removed her panties and was climbing up to straddle Adam’s face. He had his arms wrapped around her, her crotch grinding against his mouth.

“Are you gonna fuck me?” Abbey asked me, rolling her tongue on the head of my dick.

I stood her up, motioning for her to kneel on the couch. I had meant for her to lean over the back of the sofa, but she knelt down facing Adam. Kayla was still sitting on his face, moaning.

I didn’t really care. I just gave Abbey a solid smack on the ass, pushing her panties aside as I lined up behind her for entry. My hand ran up and down her back, as I guided my dick into her labia.

“Ohh fuck!” Abbey squealed, feeling my shaft stretching her wider.

I felt Abbey sprawl further onto the couch, her head coming to rest on Adam’s thigh. I started pumping my dick into her, my thrusts roughly rocking her body against the couch.  Without a word, she gripped Adam’s dick and started sucking it. Adam moaned loudly.

Kayla looked back to see.

“Oh, Abbey,” Kayla cooed, “I didn’t know you were so down.”

Abbey acknowledged her with a muffled answer, trying to concentrate on blowing Adam while I smashed into her hard from behind. Abbey’s tits were spilling out of her bra from the friction against the sofa, and she began moaning loudly, despite the hard-on she was trying not to choke on.

Kayla stood up on the couch, allowing Adam to breathe. She was fixated on the spectacle of Abbey, sandwiched between us. Kayla positioned herself between Adam’s knees again, assisting Abbey in blowing him, and allowing her to catch her breath.

Abbey looked back at me, her mouth hung open in pleasure. She was thrusting back into me, her thick body jiggling from the impact. Kayla was now climbing onto Adam’s lap, guiding his cock inside of her. I grabbed Abbey’s hair and pulled her back toward me to kiss her neck.

“You’re filthy, hot,” I barked into Abbey’s ear.

I stopped to reposition Abbey onto her back on the couch. Kayla was riding Adam hard now, moaning as her body writhed on his lap. Adam had his face buried in her tits.

“Yes, yes, fuck me, YES!” Kayla was squealing.

As Abbey lay on her back, I pulled her panties off, discarding them on the sofa next to us. Abbey wrapped her legs around my waist as I lowered between them. Her face contorted in ecstasy as my cock sank back inside of her.

“Oh god,” Abbey whimpered, “Make me come.”

Adam was now cradling Kayla’s body to roll her onto her back. She settled with her head next to Abbey’s, facing the opposite way. They kissed each other some more as Adam and I fucked them. Abbey’s body was becoming sticky from perspiration and her skin felt clammy on my skin. Our bodies ground against each other, my dick now a piston driven by determination.

Kayla started to come first, her body shuddering from the pleasure. Adam had her pinned to the couch, pounding her steadily until she let go of her climax. I was so busy paying attention to Kayla, I didn’t notice Abbey was spasming underneath me, close to coming herself. I nibbled Abbey’s earlobe to inspire her to climax too.

Kayla finally quit coming and melted under Adam. Her face was flushed, and her eyes were closed; Adam was kissing her neck as she rode the endorphins.

Abbey was digging her nails into my back; I could tell she was holding back a deep orgasm. Her legs held me in a death grip, and I momentarily worried about coming inside of her. Adam and Kayla had shifted on the couch next to us, and I caught a penis nearing my face in my periphery. I sat up, so Adam could offer his sloppy, nasty cock to Abbey. Abbey dutifully took him into her mouth again, slurping his meat as I drove into her soaking wet gash. I was roughly handling Abbey’s breasts among her disheveled bra.

Abbey was screaming around Adam’s dick; he was fucking her mouth trying to get off. He pulled out as he felt his wad release all over her chin and neck. Abbey kept her eyes closed while he sprayed hot jizz all over her.

I felt Abbey’s pussy contracting, and she started tensing up under me. I reached down to thumb her clit to send her off the deep end, which caused her to gasp. A moist cloud of cum and saliva erupted from her mouth as she sputtered, her body releasing a strong orgasm. Abbey thrashed as waves of pleasure ripped through her until she stopped me, unable to come anymore at the moment.

I felt Kayla’s hand on my thigh; she was pulling me away. I stood up and turned around. Kayla was there to clean me up. I looked down at Kayla to watch her bathe my dick with her tongue. She used her tongue, hand, and lips to great effect until I came in her mouth.

That night, Abbey, and Kayla stayed the night at the lake trailer. We drank and smoked, ordered a pizza, and had sex again later that night. I ended up sleeping with Abbey a few times; she was always a great fuck.

The more I got to know her, the more I understood she was a secret slut. Rumor has it she had sex with an entire fire station one night, though I wasn’t there to confirm.

Published 
Written by Cactus469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments