Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Happened In Vegas II: The Lady And The Tramp

"Some days you just never can predict what will happen"

36
8 Comments 8
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed the story, please let me know with a like or a comment!"

Despite getting mugged, I was now having the best time in Las Vegas. I had experienced a romp with an escort for the first time and in general, I was having a blast. By the third day of our bachelor party, our bodies had caught up with us from all of the heavy drinking and long hours spent absorbing sin and vice. There was a never-ending supply. I opted for some more low-key fun in the casino.

It felt like afternoon, but I couldn’t really tell in the light of the casino. I was happily feeding a slot machine, with only my friend Mitch sitting next to me. I was in a strange trance, compelled to keep pushing buttons, hoping the next push would land me that mega jackpot. I was daydreaming about what it would be like to strike it rich.

“That lady over there is undressing you with her eyes,” Mitch said, under his breath.

“Who?” I asked.

“The brunette, MILF.”

Turning my head as nonchalantly as I could, I locked eyes with the beautiful woman he must have been talking about. She was wearing a very tight, expensive-looking, white dress. It was short, and her crossed leg was bursting from a slit at the side going a long way up to her hip. Much of her well-tanned skin was on display, and her cleavage was accentuated by a pearl necklace. Her dark-colored hair was done up in a loose bun. She appeared to be in her late thirties; her face was very pretty. She wore open-toe heels to show off her red-painted nails, which seemed to match those on her fingers. She smiled politely as she held my gaze.

Holy fuck, she’s way too hot to be checking me out.

“Yeah, no way,” I told Mitch, “she’s way too classy. I bet she’s hoping you don’t steal her purse.”

“Dude, she’s still eye fucking you, go bend her over in the bathroom.”

I checked again; she was still staring at me and wasn’t the least bit embarrassed by it. She took a sip from a glass of wine and I noticed her wedding ring.

“She’s married,” I told Mitch.

“What happens in Vegas,” he chuckled.

I went back to my screen, which was flashing with bright colors, daring me to keep playing. After a moment I felt a hand on my back. Assuming it was the cocktail waitress behind me, I glanced at my drink, which was half empty. I looked back to address her, but to my surprise, it was the married woman.

“Wow looks like you’re winning big,” she purred, “Up three dollars!”

I was a little surprised she had come up to me. “Heh, yeah. I should probably cash out while I’m ahead.”

The machine began flashing wildly; I’d just won ten dollars.

“Hey, now you can buy me a drink!” she chuckled, patting my back playfully.

“Why not?”

“Yeah Ben, go buy her a drink,” Mitch added, a shit-eating grin on his face.

The woman leaned in to whisper in my ear, “I’d love for you to buy me a drink, Ben.”

Chills streaked down my spine, all the way to my cock. This woman was definitely something else.

“Let’s go get a drink then,” I said, standing up. I offered my hand to greet her.

“Julia,” she said as she shook, a flirtatious smile on her lips.

At the bar, she ordered a very expensive vodka drink. I cringed a bit on the inside at the forty-five-dollar price tag, but I didn’t say anything. I ordered myself a Jack and Coke.

She just wanted to sucker me out of a high-end drink. Makes sense.

We sat at a table to chat, drinks in hand. I didn’t know what to say; I figured she’d finish her drink and go find her husband after he was done golfing or whatever he was doing.

“So what brings you to Vegas?” I asked her, sipping my cocktail.

“I love Vegas, I try to come here every couple of months,” Julia replied, her vixen eyes drawing me in.

“You and your husband?” I asked, acknowledging her ring.

“Sometimes,” she spoke, “but now he’s away in Turkey, on business. I’m all by myself, in that big hotel room,” she trailed off in a sigh.

“You must be bored to death,” I said, sarcastically.

“Mmhmm,” she replied, innocently biting her lip. “Maybe you can help me find something to do.”

“Like?”

She leaned forward, “Do you know what a Hotwife is?”

I just looked at her, curious as to where the conversation was going.

“It’s when a wife has sex with men, other than her husband, and tells him all about it.”

I nodded. That was certainly forward of her. Was she telling me this because she’d had her eye on me to sleep with?

“My husband loves hearing about what his naughty wife gets up to without him,” she said, resting her chin in the palm of her hand.

“That sounds… naughty,” I replied, shifting in my seat.

“Yes, it’s very bad. I’m a bad girl.”

“I can tell,” I added, taking another drink from my glass.

“I’m feeling naughty right now, do you wanna come up to my room?”

I love Sin City…

“Let’s go see your room,” I answered, trying not to seem overly eager.

The sexual tension in the elevator ride up to her room was thick. I could sense her excitement; her breathing changed as her heart rate increased. She straightened the collar of my shirt for me, then ran her hand down my chest.

“We’re gonna have a great time,” she purred, a wicked look in her eyes.

I grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling her close. I leaned in and kissed her, tasting her sweet breath. She returned the kiss, her tongue darting into my mouth playfully.

The elevator doors opened and we left to find her room. I walked behind her, admiring her tantalizing ass while she swayed her hips. She opened the door to her room for me, inviting me in. I sat on one of the queen-sized beds while she stopped at the sink to freshen up. I kicked off my shoes and texted Mitch that I would be awhile.

Julia emerged from the bathroom and stopped near the bed. She held her phone out in front of her to record a clip of herself.

“Hey, honey, I found a dirty boy to fuck me hard,” she cooed, “He’s going to treat me like the whore wife, I am.”

Julia stopped recording and addressed me, “Seriously, do whatever you want to me, I’m your dirty little slut wife.”

“Better get me hard then,” I said.

Julia kneeled on the floor between my legs, playing with the crotch of my pants. She unbuckled my belt and dug my cock from the confines of my underwear. Taking her fingers, she began stroking my twitching shaft, making it grow larger in her grasp. Dragging her tongue on my shaft, she looked up at me.

“Like this?” she asked, batting her eyes. She handed me her phone. “Take a video for my hubby.”

I aimed the phone at her, nodding at her as I hit the record button. She started sucking me off while I watched through her phone. Her mouth descended around my aching phallus, her tongue playing with my flesh.

I did not picture this when I woke up this morning.

“Does it feel good when a married woman sucks your cock?” she asked.

I gripped her head, feeling her soft hair underneath. “Yeah, it feels great. Now show us what a naughty whore you can be,” I commanded.

Encouraged by my words, she bobbed her head enthusiastically, her eyes looking into the camera. She was taking more and more of my length, softly choking on the saliva washing around in her mouth. I reached down to tug at her dress, lifting the skirt over her ass to record the view. She was wearing a champagne-colored thong that was riding up her crack. I reached down to spank her, standing up in the process. And dropping my pants around my ankles.

“Fuck my face, I wanna choke on your cock,” she begged.

I grabbed the back of her head, roughly thrusting into her mouth, deeper and deeper until I was hitting the back of her throat. I tried my best to keep the action in the frame as I used her mouth roughly. Soon, I was jackhammering her face as drool ran down her chin.

MargotMilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargotMilf

She stopped to catch her breath, sucking in air and panting heavily. I stopped recording and pulled her to her feet, reaching behind her back to unzip her dress. Her cleavage spilled out before me as the tension was released. She was wearing a matching, strapless brassiere that I quickly removed to free her globulous tits. She stepped out of her dress in just her panties, still wearing her heels.

I threw her over the bed onto her back and positioned her head over the edge of the bed. I started to record another clip, groping her tits as she grasped my dick in her hands. She raised her head to swallow my cock again, greedily taking me back into her mouth.

“Play with yourself while I fuck your throat,” I told her.

Julia complied, shoving her hand into her panties. I grabbed her hair again, plunging my cock into her face. I wanted her husband to watch me use his whore wife. I started fucking her mouth hard again, knowing he would watch every second of her gagging on my meat.

Julia was now moaning, her hand furiously rubbing her pussy. I could see a bulge appear in her throat every time I plunged my cock into it. She was concentrating on breathing through her nose, desperately trying not to choke.

“That’s a dirty slut.”

“Mmmhfff,” she answered, her lips stretched around my shaft.

I coaxed her head in time with my thrusts; the pressure in her mouth caused my aching dick to pulsate with pleasure. My orgasm snuck up on me; I couldn’t take it anymore. I tried to hold back, pulling out of her mouth just as hot ropes of cum streaked over her face and neck. The sudden eruption left her looking like a sticky Cinnabon.

“Oh my god,” she squealed, licking cum from her lips.

Julia began scooping wads of semen with her fingers into her mouth. She took the phone from me, speaking to it again.

“See this mess, Honey? I swallowed as much as I could.”

I crawled onto the bed, pulling her panties off. Her wet slit was already glistening. I leaned down to lick it, tasting her pussy while she held the phone over her head.

“Fuck, now he’s licking my pussy,” she panted.

I went to work, shoving my fingers deep inside of her as my tongue played with her clit. Julia began to squirm, aiming the phone at me.

“Your wife is letting this stranger use her,” she moaned.

Her words as she addressed her husband,  fueled my desire to ravage her body harder. She was writhing, and bucking against my face, my tongue thrashing wildly in concert with my fingers.

“Oh god,” she wailed.

Using my mouth, I brought her to the brink of orgasm, stopping before she climaxed. She threw her head back onto the mattress in frustration.

“I was about to come,” she pouted.

“You’ll come when I want you to,” I chuckled.

Crawling up to straddle her torso, I pressed her breasts together around my wet cock. Julia handed me the phone, then squeezed her tits around my shaft and gave them a jiggle. The sensation of her soft flesh brought my nerves back to life, my hardened dick twitching as my libido rallied for another round. Julia lifted her head to lick the tip of my cock as it protruded from the tit sandwich. I fucked her breasts until I was fully erect again.

“Are you ready?” I asked.

“Yes, fuck me hard,” she sighed, desperately.

I got up and found a place to put the phone on the nightstand next to the bed, positioning it where I thought it would capture the most action. I made Julia face it on her knees on the mattress, groping her body from behind and kissing her neck to display the control I had over her. I grabbed her hair and pushed her head forward until she landed on her elbows. She let out a moan as I took her from behind.

“Baby, he’s fucking your wife,” she moaned at the camera.

I gripped her hips, holding her in place while pummeling her snatch. Still numbed from coming once already, I was able to fuck her hard.

“This is sick,” I laughed, “You’re so filthy.”

“Yes, I’m a filthy, filthy slut.” Her back arched, and I gave her a sharp spank. “A dirty whore,” she continued.

Each hammering thrust smacked against her ass, ringing out loudly in the hotel room. I was using another man’s wife, and she had made sure that there was proof. I pulled her hair back, so there was a good view of his wife’s face as she took my hard dick. Julia was my toy right now, and I wondered how her husband would feel when he got the video. Would he feel jealous? Seeing his wife shamelessly getting railed on a hotel bed was sure to elicit a wide range of emotions. I wondered how often she did this.

“Please, don’t stop, I need to come!” she begged, tensing up with her climax building again.

I stopped fucking her, depriving her of an orgasm once more. Her face sank into the mattress, and she let out another sigh of frustration. I ran my hand up her back, causing her to squirm, her nerves highly kinetic in such a state of arousal. I pushed my thumb against her puckered asshole, causing her to jolt.

Grabbing her hips, and rolling her onto her back, I lifted her legs onto my shoulders. Julia parted her mouth with a finger and watched me rub my sloppy cock into her labia.

“Please, make me come!”

I slammed my hips down against her, pummeling her into the bed. Her tits bounced wildly as I resumed fucking her. Julia’s face was twisted in desperation, her mouth wide open as I slammed my pole into her, over and over. Wet smacking sounds filled the room once again along with loud moaning.

“Your cock feels so good,” she cried.

Her head was rocking on the blanket, making a tousled mess of her hair. A drop of sweat fell from my forehead onto her chest.  I could feel her tensing up again, but this time I continued to pump her relentlessly, allowing her to reach her climax. I noticed dried semen on her chest and neck as her body rolled under me, a reaction to her coming.

“Yesss,” she let out a squeal.

I continued to pound her through her orgasm, only slowing down to pin her arms above her. She wrapped her legs around my waist, my continual thrusting bringing on another orgasm. She was now screaming with delight, lost in intense throes of pleasure. Any semblance of civilization had left her face, replaced by a tortured look of intense bliss. Julia had reached a constant orgasm, her body finally seizing up, and her vagina contracting so tight I couldn’t continue any longer. I pulled out to let her enjoy her high.

“Jesus Christ,” she sputtered, her eyes closed tight.

I tweaked one of her nipples, causing her to squeal and shudder again.

“I’m not done yet,” I said. “Suck my cock.”

She sat up, almost as if she were drunk. Her face was flushed and her hair now resembled a bird's nest. I lay on my back so she could blow me.

She plopped onto her side with her head on my lap, her eyes glazed over and half closed. She began lazily licking my swollen shaft, her lips clumsily teasing my skin.

“No, I need to get off again,” I said, grabbing her messy hair, urging her to suck harder.

“Mmhmm, I’ll make you come,” she said, gripping the base of my cock.

She put her knees under her with a renewed energy and started slurping my pussy-soaked cock. I reached over to grab the phone from the nightstand to shoot her from my point of view.

“You gonna take another cum shot?” I asked her.

“Mmhmm,” she moaned, my cock still in her mouth.

“Show your husband,” I said, guiding her head faster with my hand.

She kept eye contact as her head furiously bobbed. I could feel the buildup of cum as it ached for release, throbbing to trigger my load. My stomach clenched tight as my hot pearls filled her mouth. Julia sucked until I stopped coming, draining my balls completely. She opened her mouth, showing my glob of goo on her tongue for the camera.

“Fuck, that’s nasty.” I chuckled.

She gulped it down, before taking the phone from me again.

“I love you, honey,” she purred, before shutting it off.

I sat up to find my clothes and get dressed.

“Thank you, Ben,” she said with a wink, “That was a nice fuck, and it will make a hot tape for my husband.”

“Any chance I can get a copy?” I asked, hopeful. I wanted to watch it already.

Published 
Written by Cactus469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments