Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Wants To Be Taken-Chapter 1

"Joan Goes To Daytona Bike Week Wanting Extreme Sexual Satisfaction"

56
9 Comments 9
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

My wife is always in control. Joan loves to attract lust-filled attention, and pretends to be in complete control, but really wants to be taken and used by as many horny men as possible.

Joan and I were eating dinner, I could tell she had something on her mind, I could see it in her eyes and body. her loins were in need of lustful attention. I could tell Joan was determined as she spoke, "I want to go to Daytona Beach for bikers week, we can get a room right on the beach, and enjoy the sights and sounds to the fullest. The bikers always create an exciting event, I have seen the event on television, but I want to experience it all in person." I reminded her that the bikers could get rowdy and sometimes a little bit out of control. Joan did not waiver, she insisted she could handle the bikers, I agreed bike week would be exciting and fun for both of us. Let's leave first thing in the morning for Daytona.

We both started packing. I kept an eye on what Joan was taking with her. She took a lot of tight shorts and see-through blouses, even some jean short shorts, along with a leather jacket. I was really surprised to see her pack a sexy dress, I guess she wants to cover all the bases. Joan was glowing with excitement, her whole mood had changed, I could tell she was looking forward to fulfilling all her needs at bike week on Daytona Beach.

Joan was up at the crack of dawn getting ready for our trip to Daytona Beach. She was dressed in a very sexy blouse and short shots, along with some hot heels. We had a quick breakfast, loaded the car, and were off. As we drove I looked over at my wife, she looked so hot and sexy, her nipples piercing her blouse, golden blond hair blowing in the breeze. We were going to have a great time, I could feel it in my bones, not to mention my growing penis.

We pulled up to the hotel, right on the beach where the action is happening. The main midway of bikers is right outside the glass doors of our room. Harly Davidisons bikes are the biggest and the best. The owners are built like the bikes, big and tough, they usually look like they just fucked their girlfriend. They are unkempt, have messy hair, beards, no deodorant, and a lot of very used leather clothes. The women, or should I say eye candy for the bikers, were everywhere, and with very revealing outfits. They get used and abused often by the bikers.

We checked in to the hotel. Joan threw her suitcase on the bed, kicked off her heels, pulled on her leather boots, and said, "Let's go for a walk down the midway. I am ready for some hot action, my pussy is already soaked, just the sound and smells coming from the fairway make me so fucking horny."

I knew my wife was excited to get into the crowd and be a part of the celebration, not just an on-looker. Joan looked so hot and sexy, her blouse tied up, exposing her breasts, navel, and her tight white shorts with ragged edges. She was showing her hot ass, you could even see her cunt hairs when she leaned over. My wife was going to fit in with all the other girls and get plenty of lustful looks from the male bikers.

Joan and I walked out into the fresh sea air, her golden hair blowing in the breeze, her blouse billowing open, exposing her breasts. I noticed right away, the bikers and other onlookers, checking my wife out. There were all kinds of catcalls and dirty names, yelled at my wife, words like hot bitch, babe, honey, and beautiful, all commenting on her looks. Joan smiled as she looked their way, definitely loving the attention, and making a few comments of her own. I dropped back a little as we walked, giving the appearance my wife is alone.

As Joan continued down the midway, she mingled more and more with the bikers. They gave her drinks and welcomed her into their small groups. A lot of touching, hugging, and drinking going on. They were all in a partying mood. I could tell they were looking to include my hot wife in their party. More of the bikers were gathering around Joan, and a lot of booze, and naughty suggestive comments were flowing.

At one point they lifted Joan onto a big Harly motorcycle, right behind a rough-looking biker. He revved the engine a couple of times and told her to hold on tight to him. He sped off between the other bikers with Joan holding on tight. Her blouse blew open in the wind, leaving her breasts fully exposed. My wife leaned back, showing her breasts to all as they passed by. The vibration of the engine felt so exciting on her soaked pussy. He took Joan out on the track for a fast ride, she held on tight, her hands around this hulk of a man, her head buried in his leather jacket. I watched as she raised her legs straight out, the air cooling her wet cunt, as they were traveling at high speed on the track. Her blouse blew off. Joan was definitely in her erotic zone.

When my wife rode back to the group of bikers, her blouse was missing, and her aroused breasts were fully exposed. One of the other girls handed her a leather jacket. Joan pulled the jacket on but did not zip up the front, leaving her breasts fully exposed. The group was getting horny and rowdy. I could hear them making remarks about my wife, and how they wanted to fuck this hot bitch in front of everyone. They were looking to gang bang my horny wife, right there on the Harley, something about a proper introduction of this hot slut into the bikers group.

Joan was drinking shots, along with the bikers. I could see my wife was losing control of her situation, but she did not care. She gave me a naughty smile, as she continued to expose her breasts in the leather bike jacket. She made a feeble attempt at leaving the group to go pee. The bikers squashed that idea fast, grabbing her and pushing her back into the group and against the Harley. The biker that had taken her on the ride spoke up, "Just piss in your pants, woman; we love piss-covered cunts to lick and fuck. You're not going anywhere."

Joan did not try to get away from the horny bikers, she wanted them to take her. I watched as piss ran down her legs, her shorts soaked in her golden piss. That really turned on the bikers, they called her every naughty name in the book, as they stripped her shorts from her body, each one checking out her hot piss-covered shorts. They tossed them into a pile of clothes on the ground. One of the women went down on her knees in front of my naked wife, licking her piss-covered cunt. Joan was taken by surprise but held the woman biker's face hard against her cunt, my wife's eyes rolling back in her head as her cunt was on fire. My wife let more piss escape her cunt as she was getting eaten by the horny bitch.

SamanthaIsis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaIsis

The bikers grabbed Joan and laid her naked body on the Harley, Two bikers held her arms on the bike bars, and two were holding her legs spread, fully exposing her soaked cunt, facing the rear of the bike. Joan's face was flushed with excitement, her chest rising and falling rapidly, her naked body wreathing on the leather seats, she screamed out, "Fuck this slutty bitch, fuck me in all my fucking holes. I want to taste the cum covered cock, of every fucking biker here. Use this bitch, take me, and do whatever your dirty minds and horny cocks desire. I am fucking yours." My wife's words turned those horny bikers into animals, they all wanted to fuck this horny slut.

I watched as one horny biker after another, fucked my wife in her piss-covered cunt Each one either filled her cunt with their cum or her wanting lips, as she sucked their nasty cocks off. She had watched as the bikers pissed outside the tent all afternoon, she loved pissy cocks. Joan was overflowing with cum, both from her lips and her cunt. While they were fucking Joan's face, their rough hands ravaged her breasts and hard protruding nipples. A huge cock was fucking her cunt, with her legs in the air, as another was fucking her hungry mouth, Joan screamed out, "Fuck me harder you bastards, I am cumming." With that scream, she came squirting cum, and piss, all over the bike and the bikers fucking her. She kept on cumming as they picked her up and draped her fucked body over the huge leather seat, her ass completely exposed, her cunt and face dripping with cum.

As I watched my wife taken by these big brutes, my cock was oozing cum in my shorts, God, my wife was so fucking hot. The bikers lined up behind my wife's exposed puckered ass. One of the women slid her hand over Joan,s fucked cunt, covered in cum, smearing the cum all over and in my wife's ass. The sounds and smells of hot dirty sex were permeating the air. I watched as the first large cock entered my wife's tight ass, her ass wiggled with pain and desire. Joan was sucking every cock she could find, her hair and face covered in their cum. My wife's body shook with extreme lust, as the biker's large cock went balls deep into her dirty ass.

Joan yelled out, "Fuck my dirty ass, fill me with your cum, I will suck your dirty cocks clean when you have deposited your load in my dirty tight ass hole."

With that scream, the biker let out a growl that could be heard all the way down the strip of bikers. "Take that you fucking bitch," as he was filling her dirty ass with his cum, slapping her white ass hard on both cheeks. He walked around to my wife's fucked face, shoving his cock that had just fucked her dirty ass into her wanting lips. My wife sucked his cock like a bitch in heat, as another cock entered her cum filled ass. The women were cheering the men on, they knew they would be fucked hard later.

The fucking of my wife continued into the night, bikers just kept on coming, wanting to fuck this horny white bitch. They all let her know just how slutty Joan was, using filthy language from tramp to hoar. All of this just kept my wife in that extreme erotic zone, where she felt no pain, just one orgasm after another. The women were getting in on the strapping of my wife's ass and back, licking cum from her fucked body when the opportunity presented itself. Some of the women getting fucked in their horny cunts as they licked and sucked the fuck juices covering my wife.

Later in the evening, a cop came by as my wife was still getting used and abused, he gazed at Joan and smiled, he knew she got what she came for. The bikers encouraged the cop to join in, but he turned them down, "Much as I would like to fuck her, my job comes first, carry on."

Around midnight, the crowd thinned out, leaving my wife laying across the motorcycle, naked and exposed, thoroughly fucked and covered in cum, piss, spit, and beer. Her ass and back were red and swollen from being strapped. Both the entrance to cunt and ass, were wide open, cum running out. cum drooling from her fucked mouth. I could hardly recognize this fucked woman, my wife.

I approached her slowly, looking for something for her to ware back to the hotel. I found a leather bike jacket and a small towel, and that was all. I carefully lifted my wife into a sitting position, on the Harley, she had been gang bang fucked on. I wiped my wife's face of cum, her naughty smile showing through. She was exhausted, and could hardly stand up. I slipped the jacket on my wife, it left her ass, legs, and pussy fully exposed. Joan commented, "I am fine, I am not ashamed to have been gang banged fucked in public by the bikers, I experienced what my mind and body desired. What a great way to start my week here in Daytona bike week."

I told Joan she smelled and look like a fucked slut, let's get back to the room so you can have a shower. Joan came right back, "Yes I do smell like a fucked slut, I was and I am. I do not need to take a shower when we get back to the room, I will lay my fucked naked body, on our clean bed, and you my cuckold husband, will lick my body clean. If you do a good job I might even let you fuck me. I want to sleep with my cuckold husband, without a shower, I want you to remember what you saw and heard today, sometimes this is what I need to fulfill my extreme desires."

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments