Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Needs To Satisfy Her Slutty Desires-Chapter-Two

"Joan Calls A Plumber To Fix Her Plumbing."

29
2 Comments 2
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoy my stories of my wife and my most intimate desires, please press like. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Love to hear what you think of the stories, I share your comments with my wife."

Joan woke up feeling very horny. She poured a cup of coffee and sat at the table, looking out the window and watching the men working in the street, all dirty and sweaty, which added to the lust growing inside of her. She decided she needed to satisfy her horny extreme sexual desires today. She so wanted to be physically taken by a hard-working stranger.

Joan decided to take action on her naughty sexual thoughts and physical needs. She called the local plumbing repair shop and asked for a plumber to come to the house today to clean her drains. The woman at the plumbing shop said someone would be out around noon.

The lust inside of Joan was building fast. Her hand was rubbing her horny cunt while thinking of how she was going to seduce the plumber when he arrived, making her want to climax right then. She knew that her cuckold husband had installed cameras in every room of the house. He had told her about the cameras, which excited Joan even more, as she knew he would be watching his lust-filled wife, satisfying her most explicit and naughty sexual needs.

She went through her closet, picking out an outfit to greet the plumber when he arrived at noon. She chose a white button-up blouse, no bra or panties, and a short leather black skirt. She also picked out white, thigh-high nylons, along with black, sparkly heels.

She put on the blouse, buttoning it only halfway up the front, which left a large opening, exposing her excited nipples and breasts. She pulled her white, thigh-high nylons on, along with her black leather skirt. She slid her soft, white feet into her sparkling shoes. It was almost noon, and she was having a hard time not caressing her lust-filled body.

Her husband got an alarm from the home video system while at work. The alarm sounded when his wife entered her closet, or if someone was at the front door, so he knew she was up to something hot. When he reviewed the pictures from the cameras, he was surprised when he saw what his wife was wearing. He wondered what she was up to.

Her husband could tell she was a woman filled with horny lust. He followed his wife around the house with the cameras. It was past noon when he heard the front doorbell ring on his computer. When he saw the plumber at the door, Warren could tell what his wife's dirty, lust-filled mind was thinking.

Joan went to the front door and greeted the plumber and his tools. She could tell he was surprised to see this sexy woman greeting him at the door. His eyes took in all of her sexy body, looking at her beautifully made-up face, down her blouse, not missing her exposed breasts, as his eyes continued down her skirt and nylon-covered legs to her sparkling heels.

Joan invited this tall, rough-looking man into the house. She asked if he would like a cup of coffee before he got started.

The plumber did not know what the job entailed, but he agreed to have a cup of coffee with her. He replied, "We can discuss your problems that need my attention while we have coffee."

Joan replied, "That will be fine. I have several items that need addressing."

Joan showed him to a chair in the kitchen as she made the coffee. She had to reach the top shelf to get the coffee, exposing her legs to her cheeks. She then bent down, giving the plumber a clear view, as she got the coffee pot from the lower shelf. She exposed her whole ass to this stranger she wanted so badly to fuck her. Joan leaned across the table with the cups, her blouse falling open, giving the plumber a clear view of her breasts as she handed him his cup into his rough hand.

She poured the coffee with her body touching the plumber's side as she spoke, "So what is your name?" He told her it was James. "Well, James, I hope you have quite a bit of time, as I have several things that need fixing. We can start with the bathroom sink drain, which is not draining well. When you finish your coffee, I will show you the sink."

James thought that was a good plan. His eyes continued to undress her as they drank their coffee. James dribbled his coffee onto the table while trying to drink and being seduced by Joan's outfit and movements. Joan jumped up, telling James not to worry, as she leaned over, touching his already sweaty body, to wipe the coffee from the table. It took Joan several minutes to wipe the table properly and dry the surface, her excited body continuously rubbing against his, her blouse gaping, exposing her braless breasts.

James finished his coffee and suggested they get to work. Joan agreed and showed him the way. As he followed her, she could feel his eyes taking in the view of her ass and nylon-covered legs. They entered the bedroom with the dim lighting and king-size bed covered in red satin sheets. She then took him into the master bathroom and showed him the sinks, reaching over the counter, her butt in the air, as she turned on the water to show him how slowly they drained. James came right up behind Joan, trapping her in place as his body was tight against her ass while he viewed the problem.

He leaned harder on her body as he reached around her and turned on the second faucet, increasing the flow of water. James indicated this would not be a big problem to repair.

James lay down on the floor, his shirt spread open, exposing his hairy chest and his head partway under the sink. He asked Joan, "Will you hand me the large pliers in my tool bag?" Joan reached into his tool bag and pulled out a small wrench. She turned to the plumber, bending over him, handing him the wrench as her blouse fell wide open, exposing her excited breasts. "No, Joan, that is not what I asked for. Get me the large red pliers in the side pocket." Joan bent over the tool bag, intentionally exposing her firm bare ass to James.

She picked out the pliers and turned to hand them to James. Another button on her blouse was now undone, and her breast fell out of her white blouse as she gave him the tool.

James could not keep quiet, "You are a fine-looking, sexy woman. I may have to hire you as my assistant. I am not sure how much work we will get done, but I know we would enjoy working together." Joan gave out a sexy giggle as she stood up. She stood close beside James as he worked on the drain, knowing he was getting a good look at her white thighs.

James told Joan to turn the water on so he could see if he had fixed the problem. Joan did as she was told, her legs straddling his large upper chest, with no panties and her short skirt, exposing her cunt and ass to this stranger she had just met. She made sure her short skirt hung loosely on her naked body. She spent lots of time running the water for James to check for leaks. Joan spoke up, "Should I turn the water off? Or should I turn it on faster? I will do whatever you want me to do. I will help you fix my plumbing any way I can."

She could feel his hands caressing her nylon-covered legs as he gazed up her skirt at her naked pussy and ass. His hands slid up her legs, touching her bare thighs. James commented, "I like what I see and feel, and I can tell what I am looking at needs my attention."

"Yes, turn off the water, but don't move from where you are now. I do need more light on your problem, so drop your skirt. Your horny cunt is leaking badly. I need to diagnose your extreme condition up close and personal and take care of your problem. You will do just as I say."

Joan's dress fell to the plumber's chest, exposing her dripping cunt and tight ass. James continued, "Step back and help me up from the floor. Let's take a close look at your real problem. Take your blouse off, as it's affecting my view of your heated condition. Now sit on the toilet, lean back, and spread your legs." Joan did just as she was told. The plumber stood in front and over her, examining every inch of her body.

Alaia_Vukovit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alaia_Vukovit

James continued, "Rub your wet pussy good and hard with your hand. I want to make sure I have identified the problem correctly. Now let your golden juices flow as you lean back, with your cunt protruding over the edge of the seat, don't worry about a little overspray." Joan could not believe what she was doing, but one thing was happening for sure. Her sexual lust inside her body was growing by the second. Joan so wanted to be taken and fucked by this man.

Joan pissed a golden stream from her swollen, horny cunt, splashing her piss in the toilet, on the seat, and on the floor. James reached down and caressed her swollen breasts as her piss continued to flow from her body. Joan moaned out subconsciously, her hand rubbing her pissy cunt.

James said, "Lick your fingers clean of your golden piss." She did not hesitate as she sucked on her piss-covered fingers, fresh from her pissy cunt. James dropped his pants onto the piss-soaked floor, saying, "Suck my horny, hard cock, you slutty bitch. You are going to get the fuck of your life today."

Joan reached out and circled her hand around James swollen cock, pushing the skin back and forth, watching his cock grow as she leaned forward, taking in the smell and taste of his cock, as she sucked his member deep into her throat. James grasped her hair, pushing her head deeper onto his cock. She gagged and drooled as he pushed her head back and forth on his horny, smelly cock.

He finally pushed her mouth free of his cock, with her drool spanning between her lips and his cock. Joan gasped for air. Joan was completely under James's control.

James went down on his knees on the piss-covered floor. "Let me take a close look at your problem. I will have to touch and feel your leaking cunt, so just relax your body." Joan closed her eyes as his rough hands explored her cunt. Her legs spread wide, giving him full access, as moans of pleasure escaped her lips.

Then she felt his warm breath blowing on her soaked cunt. Joan's eyes quickly opened, seeing James head going down on her piss-dripping cunt. Then it happened. She drew a sharp breath as his tongue slid up her cunt lips to her swollen clit. Licking her pissy horny juices oozing from her cunt. She reached out and pushed his head tighter to her cunt.

James slapped Joan's hand away, "Listen bitch, you only do what I tell you to do." She just laid back and watched as this stranger licked her soaked cunt.

He finally finished his close examination of her horny cunt. He rose to his feet, her piss dripping from his knees, and said, "I hope your house is locked tight because you need some extreme work done on your fucking body if we are going to fix your problems, and we don't need to be interrupted. Get on the bed on your knees, your ass facing towards me, I am going to check out all your plumbing, and that will require some extremely physical tests. I have just begun addressing your problem."

Joan could not keep quiet any longer, she screamed out. "You do whatever it takes to fix my problems. I am one very horny, naughty woman, and I want and need whatever it takes to fix this lust-filled slut. I am yours to do with as you please, as long as when you are done, I will have been completely fucked, with nothing leaking from my body but our lust-filled body juices. My husband will not be home until late tonight, so I am all yours."

James climbed onto the bed, first on his knees as he licked her tight puckered ass. He then mounted her, his swollen cock slowly sliding into her tight hole as she pushed her butt back onto his cock, deep into her bowels, as she groaned and moaned with pleasure.

She could not hold back, "Fuck my dirty ass, fuck me hard and deep until this bitch cums, squirting and pissing all over." His fucking of her ass picked up rapidly. With all the teasing and foreplay, they both were already on the edge of extreme pleasure as his cock erupted in orgasm, deep in her ass, pushing her over the top, her body convulsing as her cunt sprayed piss and cum all over the bed.

James was breathing hard as he fell off the side of Joan onto the bed. His cock was still throbbing and hard. Joan finally came down from her ass fucking orgasm, her mind and body still horny as hell. She turned on the bed, crawling over and straddling the stranger that had just fucked her ass.

Her cunt and ass were dripping as she straddled his face, his cock still straight up in the air, covered in juices from fucking her ass. She lowered her horny, soaked cunt down onto his face as her lips closed in on his ass fucking cock. Joan sucked his dirty cock, like a bitch in heat, while she fucked his face with her drooling ass and cunt.

James moaned and groaned from the face fucking and cock sucking he was receiving from this horny slut. He slapped her ass hard and gasped for air as she continued to face fuck him and devour his dirty cock.

James decided it was time to take back control of this horny wife. They rolled over, pulling his cock from her hungry lips. She laid on the bed with her legs spread wide high in the air, her cunt fully exposed, her mouth drooling juices from sucking his cock. He shoved his cock deep into her wet cunt, her feet wrapping around his back. She squealed out in erotic pleasure before his lips came down on hers.

It was a heated, passionate French kiss as they enjoyed each other's juices and the smell of raunchy sex. The fucking of Joan's cunt was fast and furious. Joan screamed out in an extreme orgasm, pissing and cumming all over James and the bed. James kept fucking her soaked cunt, until, with a big growl, he exploded deep in her cunt, filling her with his seed.

They lay there in a tight embrace as their bodies and minds slowly cooled from extreme orgasmic bliss. Neither of them wanted the passionate fucking to end. Finally, they rolled to a side embrace with her body cuddled into his, her ass pressing against his now limp cock, his arms wrapped around her breasts, holding her tight.

They lay in this very personal embrace for at least an hour, sexually satisfied. Finally, James said, "Let's check out the shower and see if it needs any adjusting." They both climbed from the soaked bed sheets. James said, "I need to shower and head home to my wife, as it's getting late."

Joan responded, "I think I will just watch because I want to enjoy the feel, smell, and taste of this wonderful afternoon of heated sex for a while. I think I will let my cuckold husband clean my fucked body when he comes home. I am sure this will lead to another hard fucking. He gets so horny when he knows I have been fucked by a stranger."

Joan watched James shower and get dressed while just wearing her dirty panties. She helped him pick up his tools and clean up the bathroom. She even helped carry the tools to the truck, basically naked, hoping someone in the neighborhood would see this fucked slut, as she gave a big hug and kissed her plumber goodbye.

Joan now knew how to get her plumbing fixed in the future.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments