Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Life Changing Event

"Tim's celibate life comes to a crashing end when a new neighbor seduces him."

166
32 Comments 32
7.5k Views 7.5k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is my 200th published story on Lush. Thank you for your continued support. I ask that you click the link below. As of today, my story, ' Making a Hot Wife,' has 29,550 views. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It needs just a few more to become Famous. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/swingers/making-a-hot-wife"

Tim Parker was a computer jock. He ran the IT Department for a reasonably large company from his home. He loved his job and was well paid for it. Tim lived in an upscale condo complex in a lovely two-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath unit. One bedroom was his office, filled with every imaginable kind of computer equipment. The other was his actual bedroom.

Tim didn't leave his house much and generally had his groceries delivered. He made a monthly trip to the local liquor store. Tim had a large flat-screen television in his luxury bedroom that he used to watch porn regularly. His life was to his liking.

Sitting at his breakfast table working on his laptop one afternoon, he heard a knock at his front door… an unusual occurrence.

Opening the door, Tim was shocked to see a beautiful woman smiling up at him. She had coal-black hair, an impressive chest embraced in a halter top, brilliant blue eyes, and long, sculptured legs displayed by her shorts. She was holding what appeared to be a laptop computer.

"Hi," she gushed at Tim. "I'm Emmy Watson. I just moved into the unit two doors down from you. My real estate lady told me you were an absolute computer whiz and could probably help me set up mine."

Tim, unsettled by the disturbance, had no immediate response. He was overcome by the beauty of the woman in front of him.

When he didn't reply, Emmy said, "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. I can come back later." Emmy felt quite confident that she could get any man to do almost anything for her at any time. This computer geek wasn't a bad-looking man, and she knew he was taken by her looks.

"I'm sorry," Tim babbled. "I'm being rude. Please come in." He stepped back, opened the door, and gawked at her shapely ass as she entered his home. Shutting the door, Tim said, "I'm Tim Parker," as he held out his hand.

"Emmy Watson," she said, shaking his hand and giving him a radiant smile. "My real estate lady told me she knew you. Her name is Wanda Sanders."

"Oh, sure. I used Wanda as a realtor when I bought this place. She's a very nice person," Tim replied, remembering why he had selected Wanda as his agent. She was a gorgeous woman who enjoyed showing off her excellent figure.

"You've got a really nice place," Emmy said while looking around the condo's ground floor. "How long have you lived here?"

"Just a little over two years," Tim answered, still shocked to have this beauty in his home. "What is it Wanda said I could do for you?"

"I'm just not really up on computer stuff," Emmy explained. "But I need to be connected to the internet to send and receive email and conduct my business."

Tim didn't even think to ask what her business was. He was enjoying having a beautiful woman in his home. Holding out his hands, Tim said, "Let me see your computer, and I'll see what I can do." He motioned toward the breakfast table, saying, "Have a seat."

After looking at her laptop for a few minutes, he said, "I'm going to connect it to my Wi-Fi to ensure it's working properly." After a few more minutes, he said, "Yeah, here you go. It connected right away."

Emmy got behind Tim and leaned over his shoulder to see the screen. Emmy pressed her breast against his arm as she bent down, causing Tim to gasp.

"So, all I need now is to have some kind of Wi-Fi in my house?" she asked.

"No, you don't need anything," he replied, hoping she wouldn't move. "My signal is strong enough that you can pick it up at your place. I do about 99% of my work from home, so I must have a dependable signal. Feel free to use my system."

Emmy put an arm around Tim, hugging him and pressing her breast harder into him. "You're so sweet, Tim! Wanda said I'd like you."

"You're good to go," Tim told her. "Come back any time you need some help."

Emmy hugged Tim once more and kissed his cheek. "Would you mind showing me the rest of your place? I'd like to see how you've decorated it. Maybe you can give me some decorating ideas."

Tim was very flattered to be asked to show off his home. "I had the kitchen redone before I moved in," he explained to Emmy. "I added a wet bar on the family room side and a wine cooler. The old carpet came out, and I added hardwood floors."

"Is it just you, Tim?" Emmy asked. "Or is there a Mrs. Parker?"

Tim actually blushed. "No. Just me. I've never got along well with women."

"You're gay?" she asked.

"Absolutely not!" he quickly responded. "I guess you'd say I'm just shy." He pointed at the stairwell leading upstairs. Tim followed her up the stairs admiring her beautifully shaped ass. "I have two bedrooms. This one I use as my office, and the other is my bedroom."

Emmy was impressed that his office was very tidy, with few traces of dust and trash. "You keep it quite clean," she said.

"Dust is the enemy of computer equipment," he stated as a fact. "It's important to keep it clean."

He followed her into his bedroom.

"Oh, my," Emmy said with her hand to her mouth. "This room is very manly and quite sexy."

"You think so?" he asked.

"Yes, indeed," she whispered. "Just seeing your room makes my panties wet."

To say the least, Tim was gobsmacked. Never in his life had a woman said such a thing to him.

"Have you done a lot of entertaining up here?" Emmy asked in a conspiratorial voice. "I'll bet you've had plenty of conquests in this sexy room."

"The truth is," Tim admitted, "You are the first female to ever be in this room other than Wanda."

"I don't believe that. A sexy man like you… in a lusty room like this?"

Tim didn't know what to say.

"How do you take care of your sexual urges? I know you have them."

He was embarrassed but replied, "I watch porn on that large-screen TV and take care of myself."

"I don't believe you," Emmy said with a frown.

Walking to his night stand, Tim picked up his remote control and turned on the TV. Instantly, the screen was lit up by two people having sex in the back seat of a taxi. "There's my proof."

Emmy stepped in front of Tim, pressing her body close to his. "Well then, I know how to repay you for helping me with my computer," Emmy whispered as she pressed her hand against his crotch.

"There's no need for you to…" was all he managed to get out before Emmy had unzipped his slacks and wrapped her hand around his hardening cock.

"I think we'll just do what this room was designed for," she said while pulling off her top and exposing her large, perfectly shaped breasts. Emmy let go of his cock long enough to pull off her shorts and expose her hairless pussy. "Let's start with a little oral," she said while sinking to her knees and slipping the head of his cock into her mouth.

After a minute of Tim being in total shock, Emmy looked up at him. "What a nice cock you have, Tim. I could do this all day."

Tim was unable to speak. The last time a female had touched his member was over twenty years ago when he was a college student. He exercised his cock at least once daily, but having a woman do it was breathtaking.

Again she looked up. "I love your cock, Tim. I can't wait to get it inside me."

Tim almost gasped at the thought of what she was suggesting. Was she serious?

It was then that Emmy squeezed his ball sac, saying, "Cum for me, Tim. I want your jizz."

As if on command, he released the largest load of cum of his life. It seemed to go on forever, and Emmy kept moaning and swallowing. When it finally stopped, Tim's knees were so weak he fell over on his bed.

Emmy was quickly beside him, kissing his face and telling him what a man he was. She told him she'd never seen so much spudge produced by a man. Emmy grabbed his cock and stroked it, licking her lips and telling him how good he tasted.

Tim decided that he must be dreaming. Things like this didn't just happen to men and certainly didn't happen to him. He lay there in amazement as Emmy rubbed her perfect breasts on his face before taking his cock back into her mouth.

To his amazement, his cock was quickly hard again. Emmy licked and stroked it before she straddled him and took his tool as deep as it would go.

"Oh, fuck!" Emmy growled. "Your cock is so big and so good. Fuck me, Tim. I want it!"

When Tim finally came to his senses, the man in him took over. He rolled Emmy over on her back and pummeled her with his thick cock. "You want to fuck?" he said with his mouth beside her ear. "I'll give you all the fucking you can handle. I'll fuck you till you can't walk."

Tim was surprised to hear the words he had spoken but didn't stop hammering his cock into her dripping wet pussy. He didn't stop until she had a massive orgasm. When her body trembled, he pulled out and covered her sex with his mouth, covering her clit with his tongue until she had a second orgasm.

The room was filled with the smell of sex and semen. They both lay quietly, looking for words to describe their wild coupling.

Finally, Emmy rolled over to his side. "That was just amazing, Tim. I knew you would be good. I just didn't know how good. You'll want me again, right?"

"How could I not want you again?" he replied with a smile. "Every man wants a woman as perfect as you."

"You’re a smooth talker," Emmy said as she slipped off the bed. "I must go home now, but I'll be back for more." She put her hand on his package. “You just keep this big guy ready.”

Tim watched her pull her shorts back on, wave, and disappear. He heard his front door open and close. Propping up on his elbows, Tim looked around to see if it had all been a dream. He found that he was covered in sweat and jizz. But the telltale sign that it had all been real was the smear of red lipstick around his cock. "Amazing," was all he could say.

 

Tim was back in front of his laptop two hours later on his kitchen table. His mind was finally calm enough for him to return to work. His doorbell rang.

Opening the door, Tim found Emmy standing before him wearing a light covering that looked like an oversized t-shirt. It was evident to him that she was naked under it. He opened the door, and she quickly dashed in.

When he closed the door and turned to her, Emmy threw her arms around his neck, saying, "I know it's only been a couple of hours, but I need more of you, Tim. "My body craves for you to fuck me again, Tim. I want you to hammer me again with that big, beautiful cock."

She turned her back to Tim and leaned over the back of his couch. "I want it now, Tim! I was hoping you wouldn't take the time to move me to your bed. Fuck me right here!" She looked back at him, and Tim could see she was rubbing her pussy with her hand. "Please, baby. Fuck me right now."

Tim didn't need to look to know that his member was as solid as a rock and ready to go. He dropped his pants and boxers to the floor before moving up behind her and shoving his member into her dripping hole. Unlike the last time, she was very vocal now. She was shouting nasty things, but her words excited him. Tim grabbed her hips and pounded her. He could see the reflection of their coupling on the glass of a picture hanging on his living room wall. It was like watching one of his porn movies, but he was in it.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Fuck me, Tim! Oh fuck! You are so good!"

He was surprised at how long he lasted, but when he finally filled her with his spunk, Tim stepped back and watched his cum roll down her leg. Without thinking about what he was doing, he scooped the cum up in his hand before rubbing it across her mouth.

She sucked his fingers clean and looked into his eyes. "You are unbelievable." She picked up her clothes and walked on shaky legs to the door. "I'll be back for more, Tim," she said, pulled the garment over her head, and left.

"Fuck me," Tim expressed to the empty room. "What the hell is going on?"

Tim went to the kitchen and fixed himself a stiff drink when Emmy was gone. "How can this be happening?" he thought. "That woman is exquisite. I've never seen a better body… more perfect tits… a sexier ass. This is just unreal."

 

Just after dark, Tim was turning off his computer. This had been the best day of his life, but also stressful. He had no real experience with women, yet he was having wild and incredible sex with a beautiful woman who kept asking for more. Tim was a little tired and a lot confused.

His doorbell rang.

Tim didn't know if he should be excited or scared.

He opened the door, and Emmy jumped inside. "I'm sorry, Tim," she said, wrapping her arms around his middle. "I guess I'm just a slut, but I need more. Please don't hate me, Tim. I guess I'm just a super-horny slut."

Before he could respond, Emmy was tugging at his belt.

"I was planning to sit quietly and read, but I kept thinking of your stiff cock and how wonderfully it filled me. The next thing I knew, my panties were wet again, and I was rubbing my clit. It just took me a couple of minutes to have what must have been my eighth orgasm of the day."

MiraGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiraGrace

She pulled her shorts and top off and stood naked in front of Tim. Taking his hand in hers, she pushed his hand against her pussy. "See how wet it is? That's because of you, Tim. You've turned me into a cheap slut begging to be fucked."

In fact, her pussy was dripping wet. Just touching it made him hard in an instant. Tim did the only thing he could think to do and pushed two fingers deep into her hot, wet hole. "Is this what you want?"

"It's a good start," she replied with a gasp. "But I want that big cock. I want you to fuck me till I pass out and can't beg anymore. Please, Tim!"

Tim turned her around and slapped her fine ass. "Then go upstairs and get on my bed," he said, pointing at the stairs. "You know the way. I'll get us some drinks."

When she hesitated, he pointed again. "Go on."

In his kitchen, Tim poured two glasses of wine. He shook his head in utter disbelief at everything that had happened during this surprising day.

Two hours passed, and the woman could barely keep her eyes open. She had been wildly appreciative of his lovemaking and abilities to get her off three more times. Tim's sheets were covered with wet spots caused by both of them.

Emmy pushed herself up and pressed one of her perfect breasts into his mouth. "I have to go home, baby. I have an appointment in the morning and need to sleep in my bed alone. If I stay here, I'll end up with your cock in my ass and never get home."

"You want me to take your ass?" he asked in disbelief.

"You'd better know it," she replied with a grin. "And I'll make so much noise you'll have to stuff something in my mouth to keep the neighbors from hearing." Emmy rolled off the bed before leaning over and sucking his soft cock into her mouth. "I'll be back for more of this," she said before leaving the bedroom.

Tim heard her open and close his front door. He walked into his bathroom and considered his naked body in the mirror. "It's not bad," he announced to his reflection. "But I think Emmy could do a lot better."

 

It was almost 1:00 in the afternoon when Tim heard his doorbell again. He opened the door to find Emmy smiling up at him. She wore the same oversized t-shirt she had worn yesterday, clearly showing she was naked.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" she asked.

 "Of course," he said, standing back. "I was just considering how beautiful you are."

"There you go, trying to butter me up again," she said as she slipped past him and into his living room. "But flattering me isn't necessary, Tim. I'm more than happy to get naked for you." She pulled the t-shirt over her head and slowly spun around, allowing him to see her naked. "I hope you aren't too busy to entertain me once again," she whispered with her arms around his middle.

Tim pulled her naked body against his. "I'm glad your morning appointment didn't last too long. I hope it went well."

There was a pause before she replied, "The appointment went just fine, but I was thinking about how much I wanted your spunk in my mouth."

"I thought you might want it in your ass today."

"No. I want to taste it and feel it on my face. I was thinking you might enjoy a tit fuck."

Once again, Tim was surprised. Last night before Emmy left, she had suggested she wanted anal sex. Now she didn't seem interested. But he dismissed the thought. She was here now and naked. He'd be happy to play any game she wanted. "Should we go back to the bedroom? The sheets are already trashed from last night."

"No, baby....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments