Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Life Changing Event - Chapter 3

"Once a loner, Tim now has almost more than he can handle."

97
19 Comments 19
4.9k Views 4.9k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third chapter of this series (that was only supposed to have one story). I'm not planning a 4th chapter because these women would kill him. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But, oh my... what a way to die."

On Tuesday of the following week, Tim received a text message from Wanda saying she planned to stop by his condo around noon. He had a sneaking suspicion that his MILF friend had plans for more than lunch. Tim’s time with his lady friends proved to be a problem for his work. He stayed up late after his visitors had gone home to finish his daily tasks. While the twins rarely stayed overnight, Chloe didn’t seem to have a problem with a ‘sleepover.’

Tim knew he was having the time of his life but couldn’t afford to lose his job because of his sex life. He couldn’t tell any of his old friends about his daily parties with these women because they wouldn’t believe him. He had always been shy. They wouldn’t believe he was now having killer sex with not one but four knockout women. Never in his life had Tim even considered dating one woman equal to Emmy, Hannah, Wanda, or Chloe. Yet here he was, banging all four of them.

Still, in his mid-thirties, Tim could handle the lack of sleep, but he had to wonder how long he could keep it up.

There was some good news on the horizon. Last night before Hannah left, she informed Tim that she had a new boyfriend. Tim was surprised at this information after having had sex with her for more than two hours.

“I won’t be here as often,” she announced.

“As often?” he said in bewilderment. “If you have a new boyfriend, why would you be coming to have sex with me at all?”

“Well,” she purred in her sexy voice. “Vince is a little older than you and doesn’t have your special skills. I would be crazy to give you up entirely. I plan to keep your cock busy until he proposes.”

“So, I shouldn’t expect to see you on Wednesday?”

“No,” she purred while kissing Tim’s neck. “I’m going to dinner on Wednesday with Vince and expect to spend the weekend at his home. But I’ll be here next Monday.” Hannah kissed his cheek and was out the door.

“I guess that’s some good news,” Tim said to the closed door. “At least I’ll have two nights where I can get to work before 11:00 PM.”

 

Shortly before noon, his doorbell rang. Opening the door, he found a smiling Wanda. To his surprise, she wasn’t carrying any packages. It had always been her habit to bring lunch on their shake-up days.

“Hi, sweetie,” Wanda said as she walked inside his home. “I gave up my chance at your bed last week so you could take care of Chloe. I don’t plan to do that again.” She touched his cheeks and gave him a long, passionate kiss. “I plan for you to fuck me silly today,” she said with a wicked grin. “We’ll have lunch after you’ve satisfied my appetite for your body.”

“I’m sure I can pull something together for lunch,” he replied.

“No need for that, Tim. Chloe will be over later, and she’ll bring lunch with her. We don’t want you wasting your energy on things like cooking.”

“Oh, so Chloe will join us?” he asked.

“You bet!” Wanda laughed. “She hasn’t stopped talking about your bedroom romp since last week. Chloe thinks you are about the best sex partner she’s ever had. Of course, I already had that information.” Wanda patted his cheek. “You are a fucking marvel,” she said. “With the key emphasis on the word, fuck. Now why don’t we go upstairs and get a head start on things.”

Tim followed Wanda up the stairs to his bedroom; as usual, his eyes were glued to her sensational ass. As soon as she was inside the bedroom, her clothes started coming off and making a pile on the floor. Wanda turned to let him see her naked body and dropped to her knees to remove his trousers. “Perhaps I can get a mouthful of your lovely jizz before Chloe shows up. She got my share last week.”

While she was removing his clothes, Tim asked, “Did you have to rely on your hubby to take care of you last week?”

“I did,” she said with a grin while pulling down his boxers and admiring his stiffening cock. “I think he was a little surprised by how many times I hauled his ass into the bedroom. He even delivered a quickie in the kitchen on Sunday.”

Wanda took Tim’s stuff in her hand, stroking it. “God, but I love this thing. It fits all my openings and never disappoints.” She took the head in her mouth before licking him from his balls to the tip. Taking half of it into her mouth, Wanda groaned. Looking up, she said, “I want you to fuck me hard and fill my pussy with your cum before Chloe gets here. I’m so keyed up I’ll probably have an orgasm immediately.”

She lay across the bed, holding her legs up and giving him a target. “Give it to me, baby. I want that hard dick right now.”

Tim was more than happy to comply with her instructions. He took her legs in his hands and spread them out. He pressed the head of his cock against her opening and found it hot and wet. Tim thrust forward and drove his entire cock into her. He leaned forward, taking her ripe melons in his hands. “Do I have time to finish this task before Chloe gets here? I’d hate to have to stop to open the door.”

“Not to worry, sweetie,” Wanda replied. “I told her I’d leave the door open. She should come in and join us in the bedroom. Now fuck me,” she growled.

Tim was happy to deliver. Wanda was always a great fuck mate. She was vocally appreciative and participated in the act. She had two orgasms before Tim filled her with his spunk. While he stood there holding her legs with his cock buried in her pussy, they heard the front door open and close.

“We’re in the bedroom,” Wanda called out. Then to Tim, she said, “Don’t you move until she’s in the room. I want her to see how you’ve filled me.”

Tim’s cock was still stiff when he heard Chloe walk in behind him.

“What a sight this is,” Chloe said as she stood beside Tim, studying his cock hiding inside Wanda. She pushed Tim until his rod slipped out of the wet hole. They could both see the white cream begin to seep out. Without hesitation, Chloe dropped to her knees and covered Wanda’s pussy with her mouth. While she licked, Chloe wrapped her hand around his cum-covered cock.

When Chloe was finished, Wanda looked dead to the world except for the big smile on her face. Chloe stood, still holding his penis, saying, “Sweetie, why don’t you get us some drinks? I think we could all use something.”

When Tim returned ten minutes later, he found the two women in the same position he had found Chloe and Emmy a week previously.

Tim put the glasses down and sat in his chair to watch and listen. They seemed to be having a great time, making sounds that aroused him all over again. As they growled and clawed at each other, Tim could only think how lucky he was to work from home. No IT guy who sat at his desk ten to twelve hours a day could begin to understand his life.

Tim stood and walked to the bed when Chloe and Wanda finally rolled apart.

“Remind me to take a video of you two the next time you tangle up,” he said with a laugh. “Then I’d have some to watch at night while I wank.”

“Bullshit!” Wanda roared. “You don’t have the strength to jerk off after we’ve gone home.”

“But you’re not here every night,” he explained while twisting Wanda’s nipple.

“I could be,” Chloe suggested. “I don’t have a husband at home like Wanda. I could stay here and grant your fantasies nightly.”

Both Wanda and Tim stared at Chloe in surprise, wondering if she was making a joke.

“Why the strange looks,” Chloe said. “You think I wouldn’t be happy with my legs wrapped around Tim daily?”

“I have no doubt you would be,” Wanda said, rolling over to look into Chloe’s eyes. “I just don’t think you’d make that kind of decision so quickly.”

Tim cleared his throat to get their attention. “You two seem to ignore that I haven’t offered such a possibility. I’ve been sleeping alone for a long time. What makes you think I’d want to give that up?”

Wanda put her hand over Chloe’s pussy. “This for one, and those two perfect tits for two more. You would consider yourself a fortunate man to have her as your bunkmate.

“I consider myself very lucky right now,” Tim replied. “I have you and Chloe and the twins daily. I doubt any man deserves to have so much sex and beauty to share his life. But I have been alone for more than ten years.”

“Lie down,” Chloe demanded, pointing at the bed. “We can’t have a proper threesome with your ass sitting in a chair. Get down on your back so I can ride that beautiful cock.”

Tim didn’t mind being bossed around by a woman if it would end up in a glorious fuck. He knew Chloe well enough by now to know that the more worked up she got, the grander her sexual performance. Lying down on his back, both women dove for his hard cock.

Having two beautiful women fighting over his stiff tool was amusing for Tim. He tucked a pillow under his head so that he could watch them. They would run their tongues along the sides of his cock from base to tip before kissing.

“I get the dick now,” Chloe growled. “You’ve already had it once. Why don’t you ride his face while I ride this rock?”

Wanda smiled and moved back to watch Chloe straddle Tim and slowly let this cock penetrate her extremely wet pussy. “Yes,” she moaned. “This is worth the price of admission.”

While Chloe slid back and forth, Wanda leaned down to kiss Tim. “You’ve got your cock in her. Now let’s have your tongue in me. You might taste some of your spunk still in me. Is that going to bother you?”

“Not in the least,” Tim responded. “Licking your sweet pussy is always the highlight of my day.”

Turning her back to Chloe, Wanda mounted his face, pressing her pussy onto his mouth. She groaned and sighed, “You have a talent for this.”

For the next several minutes, the two women rocked back and forth, enjoying the feelings being supplied by Tim. He became aware that Chloe was picking up speed and decided that she had reached the point of frenzy that he had witnessed once before. As he expected, Chloe began to make a lot of noise and shouted, “Fuck yes! Fuck yes!”

When Chloe got even louder, Wanda slipped off Tim’s face and turned to watch her friend. After a few seconds of observation, Wanda decided Chloe wasn’t even aware she was watching.

Chloe shouted again before pulling herself off of Tim’s cock. She spun around, pushing his stiffy back inside her, and began moving hard and fast again.

“That’s one gorgeous ass, isn’t it, Tim?” Wanda whispered in his ear. Maybe she wants you there.”

Before Tim could reply, Chloe looked back. “Slap my ass, Tim. I need you to spank me.”

Tim swatted her bottom a few times before she looked back again. “I want it hard, Tim. Turn my ass red. I want to feel your blows.”

Tim gave her what she wanted, never wanting to disappoint any of his ladies. His hands made a cracking sound as he struck her again and again.

“Yes. Fuck yes!” Chloe shouted. “I’m gonna cum now. Oh Fuck!”

Chloe’s body shook as she lifted, showering Tim’s midsection with her juices. She groaned before shoving the thick cock back into her depths. Chloe slid up and down a few times before having another squirting orgasm. She repeated it twice before falling off Tim and appearing to be passed out.

KimberlyTaylorr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyTaylorr

Tim’s cock was covered with Chloe’s juices that glistened in the room’s dim light. It was still just as hard as when it went in.

Wanda quickly got into Chloe’s previous position. “Let’s go for two,” she told Tim over her shoulder and began to slide back and forth. “Spank me,” she told Tim. “I want what she had.”

“Why not?” Tim asked and began to give Wanda the same treatment he had given Chloe. To his shock, Wanda’s reaction was quite the same as Chloe’s. She shook in an intense orgasm and fell beside him, breathing like she’d run a mile.

The two women lay beside him, unmoving.

“What the hell?” he said as he looked at Chloe and Wanda. They both mainly lay on their tummy, showing bright red ass cheeks. Chloe’s light skin showed handprints. Tim mumbled as he slid off the bed, “Maybe I need to spend more time spanking them.”

Tim went to the kitchen to find something for everyone to eat. He had been there a few minutes when a naked Chloe stood in the doorway, striking a pose as if she were a Playboy model. “You planning on fucking me in the kitchen now?” she asked with a crooked grin.

“I was thinking of feeding you,” he replied, admiring her fantastic body.

“I’ll bet your cock tastes like Wanda,” Chloe said in a low, sexy voice.

“Probably so,” he responded. “I haven’t taken the time to wash up since pulling out of her.”

“Don’t you love the taste of that woman’s pussy?”

“It’s almost as good as yours,” Tim answered, knowing his remark would please her.

Chloe was quiet momentarily before asking, “Do you think I’m a whore, Tim?”

Tim stopped what he was doing and looked at her. “Of course, I don’t,” he replied. “You are just about the sexiest woman I’ve ever known. You totally enjoy sex, but that doesn’t make you a whore. Why would you ask such a thing?”

Chloe leaned against the countertop, looking down at her toes. “It’s the reason Gary and I divorced. In the last year we were married, he made me feel like a whore. For the first few years we were together, it was just the two of us in bed. We both loved sex in any and all shapes and forms. Daily sex was a regular in our home. We commonly had sex in the morning before work and at least once each night.”

“That’s probably much more than most married folks,” Tim suggested.

“Then, one weekend, Gary wanted to know what I thought about a threesome. The truth was, a threesome sounded very interesting. I had never had two men simultaneously, and the idea of a double penetration got my juices flowing. Then Gary surprised me by suggesting that we entertain his brother.”

Tim laughed, “I’m guessing it wasn’t a twin brother.”

“No. Johnny was a couple years older than my husband. Since Gary didn’t mind, I went along with the plan. Johnny showed up on a Friday night two weeks later and didn’t leave until Sunday. We had a hectic weekend.”

Laughing again, Tim said, “Two of them and one of you… I’ll bet you were busy.”

“I don’t think I’d ever seen as much cum as I did that weekend. It was in me and on me. That weekend I learned to love the taste of jizz and enjoy the feeling of it firing out of a stiff cock. Sometimes I think that’s why Gary wanted to get me hooked on a three-way.”

“So, I guess you had more experiences with Gary and his brother?”

“We got together three or four times over the next few months,” Chloe said with a sigh. “Another Friday night, he showed up with a man I didn’t know. It was a friend of his from college. That guy spent the weekend with us. Two weeks later, Johnny was back. Then a couple weeks later, Gary brought home another stranger. It was at least two years before I finally realized I had become a hot wife. My husband was sharing me with his brother and friends. He had turned me into his personal whore, lending me to whomever he wanted.”

“I don’t think that makes you a whore,” Tim said softly, putting his arm around Chloe.

“When I told him I wasn’t happy fucking his friends every weekend, Gary did an about-face. He suggested that I bring home a female that we could both share. Again, at first, I liked the idea. I had a little girl-on-girl sex when I was in college. The idea appealed to me.”

“Did you invite your sister?” Tim asked.

Chloe smiled. “No. I don’t have a sister. I found my friend from college and invited her to join us. She was still single and anxious to get laid. She spent the weekend with us, and I was quite pleased with the results. That lasted a week. Then Gary brought home a female friend of his. She was beautiful and nice. At least I was feeling better about what I was doing. The sex was fun, and Gary was happy.”

“I think I hear a ‘but’ coming,” Tim suggested.

“But, after about six weeks, he started bringing men back. After a few weeks, he showed up with two men I didn’t know. I pulled Gary into the bedroom and demanded to know just what the fuck he was doing. He just smiled and patted my butt. He said you’re going to love it, and the men stayed. The one thing I can say is that I couldn’t get horny. The three men kept me busy all weekend.”

Chloe looked at Tim with sad eyes. “The next weekend, there were four men. Despite my asking Gary to stop bringing men home, he still insisted that I loved the attention and he loved watching me going into sexual heaven. One night one of the men let it slip that he had paid Gary to include him in the weekend sex party.”

Chloe had tears falling from her eyes. “Tim, he was selling me just like a common whore. Gary was selling his wife and enjoying watching the shows. I was completely disgusted. I packed a bag and moved out of the house.”

“Three weeks later, he convinced me to come home, promising it would just be us. We had a nice night that Friday, the two of us enjoying sex together again. But I found Gary in the living room with six men on Saturday. He pulled me over and stripped off my clothes, saying these men would have a gang bang with me. For the next eighteen hours, I was constantly fucked in every imaginable way. On Sunday, when they left, I was naked on the floor, covered with spunk. Gary pulled me up long enough to slap me several times. He announced that he was leaving and wouldn’t return until I understood that I was his property to use as he pleased.”

“That’s unbelievable,” Tim murmured.

“Three days later, I filed for divorce. Gary didn’t contest it. Since we had no children, the papers went through the courts quickly.”

“Is that why you don’t go out much?” Tim asked. “Are you afraid of running into some of the men that used you?”

“Yeah,” she said with a grin. “A redhead with big tits is hard to hide. It’s like we glow in the dark.”

“That makes sense to me, sugar,” Tim said as he hugged her. “You can bet I won’t bring any men to share you. I’m a very greedy man. I’ll keep you all to myself.”

“Except for a couple of women?” she asked with a cocked eyebrow.

“That was your choice,” Tim replied. “I wouldn’t say I didn’t enjoy watching and being part of the action, but the women were your choices.”

“Don’t get me wrong,” she said, putting her arms around his middle. “I absolutely love sex. One-on-one, there isn’t anything I haven’t done and didn’t enjoy. But I’d rather the only cock in my ass is yours.”

 

Thirty minutes later, both women were dressed and walking out the door. “We both have clients to see this afternoon,” Wanda said with a sexy smile. “But you count on us doing this more often. Chloe seems to like you, and I’m rather fond of you myself.”

“You two are always welcome in my home, together or alone,” Tim said as he kissed her and squeezed one of her ass cheeks. “Maybe you can get another quickie in the kitchen this weekend.”

“Don’t think I won’t be trying for it,” she laughed and was gone.

Tim looked at his watch. It was 3:30, and Emmy would be there in about three hours. He had time for a shower and a quick nap. Entering his bedroom, Tim saw that he would need to change the sheets. Emmy knew he entertained other women but would probably not enjoy playing on wet sheets.

At 6:00, his phone rang. He could see that Emmy was calling. “Hi, sweetie,” he answered.

“Hi,” she said in a breathy, sexy voice. “I’m just calling to see if I’m sharing your bed with someone else tonight.”

“I hope you aren’t disappointed to find your only companion will be me.”

“Disappointed?” she laughed. “I’ll take 100% of your attention whenever I can. I had fun with that redhead and would do it again, but I prefer the idea of you pounding just me.” There was a hesitation before she whispered, “You might want to know that I’m exceptionally horny right now. I want you to fuck me as soon as I get there. We can order a pizza after I’ve had a couple orgasms.”

Thirty minutes later, Emmy was riding him cowgirl style while holding her bouncing tits. “Oh, fuck yes!” Emmy groaned. “I’ve been thinking about this all day. Fuck!”

After Emmy’s second orgasm, she and Tim cuddled on his bed. They were spooning, and she could feel his semi-hard cock pressing against her ass. Emmy thought it was a lovely feeling. She felt safe and happy.

After being quiet for several minutes, Emmy said, “Did Hannah tell you she has a new boyfriend?”

“She did,” Tim answered. “She told me she would be with him on Wednesday night and probably spend the weekend with him.”

Emmy turned over so that she could see Tim. “She’s pushing this guy pretty hard. He’s older and divorced. From what she tells me, he’s pretty wealthy. I think she’ll spend a lot of time in his bed and press him to get married.”

“Are you suggesting she’s more interested in his money than his love?”

“Our Daddy always said it was just as easy to marry a rich man as it was to marry a poor one. I think she’s got her hooks into this one, which worries me.”

“Why would you be worried, Emmy?” Tim asked. “I think you’d be happy to have her get what she wants.”

“If she marries this guy, she’ll move out of the condo. I can’t afford it alone and would have to sell it and move into something less expensive. I’d also be moving away from you.”

Tim thought for a minute before he rolled Emmy onto her back and put his hand between her legs. “You know, having Hannah move out might be the best thing to happen to you.”

“Why?” she asked with a frown. “Do you want to get me out of your bed?”

“Not a chance of that,” he replied, slipping a finger into her hot wetness. “If Hannah moved out, you might be able to get a new roommate. The woman you enjoyed last week lives in a house and might be happy to be close to both of us. You could have sex at your house and mine every day.”

Moving her butt and enjoying the feeling of Tim’s fingers, Emmy smiled and sighed. “Wouldn’t that be the greatest thing ever? That woman really knows how to eat pussy.”

“There’s an old saying about when one door closes, another one opens. Imagine having someone as sexy as Chloe walking around your house naked. You’d be horny twenty-four hours a day.”

“And you would never watch porn and jerk off again,” she said with a groan. “You’re going to make me cum again.”

“That’s the plan, sweet girl. It’s much easier to take your sexy ass when you’re too tired to move.”

“I like the way you think,” Emmy gasped while she reached for his cock. “What a wonderful idea.”

 

Edited by ChrisM

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments