Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For two days I was successful in avoiding my sister and her friend. I wore my headphones on the plane ride, I read a book on the boat between islands, and I planned to wander off as soon as we unpacked our bags into the suite.

It’s strange what time can change. Two years ago, things would have been reversed. I would have been avoiding my parents and spending most of my time with Brandy. Now I expected that most of my activities would be the awkward kind you do with your parents instead of the awkward vacation you spend with your sister.

What had changed between us siblings? I boiled it down to one word: Jolene.

Brandy and Jolene had been friends since middle school. I used to like the girl. Now I wondered whether the darkness had been growing right along with her ass or if she had been hiding it from us the entire time, duping us with her bright smile and fake innocence.

The girls had a habit of people watching. They would whisper to each other, usually out of earshot as they made up entirely fictitious lives for the unsuspecting victims.

On the plane ride I could hear them rip on the stewardesses between quiet moments of the song.

“Alice always had a fascination with public displays and finally worked up the courage at the sex club to volunteer for the glory hole. She surprised herself by lasting for two hours!” Jolene said to my sister despite the stewardess’s name tag reading Katelyn.

I turned up the music.

On the boat ride I tried to ignore my sister’s whispering, but even though I was almost as far away as the couple she was mocking, I could still make out her words.

“Spencer was excited for tonight, for it was the first time Elizabeth would let him have her. Unfortunately for her, she was about to find out why he hadn’t pressured her for her first time until after they tied the knot!” The two girls giggled as they seemed to be unaware of how loud they were.

The couple ignored them, encouraging the girls to continue.

Jolene took the torch. “Spencer had always been ashamed of his micropenis. But now he had a girl locked down, unable to escape the disappointment in his pants!”

I said nothing as I continued reading my book on screenplay crafting.

Brandy had gone off to college a year ago, and since then I’d only seen her over Christmas break. I had already been apprehensive about how she and her tag along would act, and they were proving even worse than expected.

The thing that had me worried was knowing we would share a room for a week. It was a big suite, but my parents had told me before the trip that each room was five hundred bucks a night and they could only afford to cover two.

When we checked out our room the girls ran in and jumped on the king sized bed. I took the L-shaped couch on the other side of the room as far away as possible. The only problem with my arrangement was that the girls could pop up their heads at any point to look in my direction, leaving me with nothing in the way of privacy. It was going to be a long week.

I wandered off, finding a nice chair on the beach to read my book under the shade of an umbrella. The beach put me in a good mood, and I took a walk to the ABC Store close by to pick up some drinks for the mini-fridge.

As I toured the resort, I passed the gaming room with a billiards table and an assortment of arcade games where parents could drop off their teens. The shuffleboard table caught my eye, making me sad for a moment as I realized that was no longer a destination where I could spend an afternoon wasting time with my formerly tolerable sister.

“And yet I’ll still be spending time there,” I said out loud as I noticed the girl behind the counter. She was built like a wet dream and if I had seen her anywhere else in the resort I would have mistaken her for an Instagram model. The only reason I wouldn’t have placed her as a professional model was that most clothing brands didn’t like their models to display massive tits.

I continued on to the store and debated buying an overpriced bottle of whiskey to go with my twelve pack.

I went out of my way to buy options I didn’t think the girls would like. I’d let them have a taste of booze a year ago and fully regretted it when they turned into even worse versions of themselves.

Back at the room I used my key to let myself in.

“Hey!” Brandy yelled at me. “Are you not going to knock?”

“If we establish that rule, sure,” I said as I turned away from her to load up the mini-fridge.

“Are you kidding? We could be changing!” Her tone changed as she realized what I brought. “Oh! What did you get?”

“Beer and bourbon,” I said smugly.

“Beer? Eww.”

Yesss.

“But I could do some whiskey!”

“Hell yeah,” Jolene added. “Mix it with some coke.”

Damn it. Should have paid extra for the scotch.

“Sorry, girls,” I told them. “I’m not looking to get killed by our parents.”

“Fuck that,” Brandy said sweetly. “There’s no way I’m spending a week in this boring place with my lame ass brother sober.”

“We did it a few years back,” I reminded her. “It wasn’t so bad.”

“Yeah it was. It fucking sucked.”

I had no response, so I cracked a beer.

“Hey, Dan?” Jolene turned to me. “Since I like you and all, I want to warn you that we are going to finish off that whiskey bottle in one night and you should probably get a bigger one.”

“Not happening.”

Jolene reached into the fridge and grabbed my bottle of bourbon. “Oh, it is. That’s what we’re telling you.”

“Jolene, you know I love you, but let’s keep things up here at the adult table.”

“That’s my point. We’re all adults here, so we’re going to do adult activities. Like drinking.”

I took a sip of beer. “Don’t make me say it.”

“Make you say what?”

I sighed as she unscrewed the top and began tipping the bottle into her mouth.

“Please don’t force me to snitch on you.”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

She took a gulp and handed the bottle to Brandy, who also took a sip.

“MOM!”

Brandy coughed. “Dan! Are you kidding? You know she’s just going to be mad at you for buying booze.”

“Which is exactly why I begged you not to do it. I’ll burn down the ship as long as I bring you both down with me.”

“Asshole!”

We heard the adjoining door click as my mother attempted to open it. “Why is this door locked?”

“One moment!” Brandy called out as she gestured at Jolene to hide the bottle.

“Should have listened to me,” I whispered to the two girls glaring at me.

Mom walked in. “Never lock this door. I told you that when we checked in.”

“Sorry, must have been Dan,” Brandy said.

“Nope,” I said flatly.

“Well, you called?” Mom asked me.

“Yeah-”

“Dan was creeping on Jolene!” Brandy shouted over me.

“What?” Mom looked at her, confused.

“Not true,” I said.

“He was talking about how we’re all adults now, and how he wants to take us both down, whatever that means.”

“Dan! What the hell?”

“Also not true.” I stood up. “The reason I called you in here, Mom, is because I told them both that you would not approve of them hijacking my whiskey.”

“Oh, bullshit!” Brandy said.

“And yet, smell their breath,” I said.

“He would love to! Dan was checking her out the entire plane ride here! He was making her uncomfortable!”

Fuck. How should I play this? Whether I admitted or denied it, I would allow Brandy to hijack the conversation. I’d already played my cards and had nothing else to add to the conversation. The worst part was, my eyes actually had been wandering over as I sat next to the girls on the flight.

The past year had been very kind to the two girls. They had both gained the typical freshman fifteen, and it had gone to all the right places. For Jolene it had filled out her ass, showing off her proud black ethnicity. She’d also learned how to style her hair to frame her face and spent time watching makeup tutorials to accentuate her high cheekbones.

She had turned from the awkward teenager I’d grown up with into a force to be reckoned with. Jolene had hips, she had curves. She was a woman. But I couldn’t see her ass when she sat two seats over on the plane. What had kept my eyes flickering over was, in fact, my sister.

For Brandy, the freshman fifteen had seemed to go entirely to her tits. Well… I judged now with my peripheral vision as I stood there, still trying to plan a response to the current situation that maybe five had gone to her ass and ten had gone to her bra.

Ten pounds is a lot of flesh on a skinny girl, especially when she had already been a small C cup a year ago. Now I guessed her bra to be double D, and she was overflowing it.

DesiredKassandra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DesiredKassandra

I never considered myself the creep who would ogle his sister. Sure, it happened when she turned fourteen and developed overnight. There’s a curiosity there, the surprise of seeing something change. But I’d gotten used to it. It hadn’t changed our relationship except to make me even more protective of her.

But the plane ride had unsettled me. The ride seemed to have steady turbulence, just enough to keep the cleavage bulging out of her low-cut tank top in constant motion. They bounced constantly, drawing my eye like a car crash framed by blonde hair. My sister was stacked. Not big floppy tits, either. Perky, round globes of tanned flesh she was unable to contain. It was mesmerizing.

It reminded me of back when my baby sister was first turning into a wonder. How had she packed so much flesh into one area while still keeping a perfectly trim waist? It had to be seen to be believed.

But she was no longer the same kid sister I had grown up with. This girl acted like my enemy, an impostor who had moved into my sister’s head and turned into an airhead blonde whose only concern was how much misery she could bring to the world around her.

Over Christmas break she had been tolerable, and I had hoped for a moment she would grow out of it. But it crushed my hopes when Jolene showed up a few days before our trip. They were both worse than ever.

Back in the present, my brain didn’t have long enough to work all this out fully. Instead, I was relieved that although the two girls had noticed my obvious drooling over my little sister’s giant rack, they had written it off as checking out the girl sitting next to her.

Ignore the comment. That’s what I was going to go with.

“Sure, making up stories is going to distract her,” I said calmly. “Mom, I didn’t want to be an enabler of the girls drinking, so I called you in to set them straight.”

“Why do you have whiskey?” She asked me. “You knew you were going to share a room with the girls!”

“I’m not going to pay ten dollars a drink for a week,” I told her. “I don’t have that kind of money, so I went to the store.”

“Really, Dan? I thought you would be more responsible than that.”

“That is the literal definition of responsibility,” I said, surprised.

“No, getting drunk in front of your little sister and her friend is an entirely different word.”

“When have you ever seen me drunk? You know I can enjoy a buzz without taking it too far. We’re on vacation."

“Well, you should know that your father and I expect you to be a good role model. So I’m going to take the bottle.”

“Good! Hide it in your room so they can’t steal it,” I told her as I opened the fridge and handed her the bottle.

“Why can’t you kids get along like you used to?”

I looked over at Brandy. “I’d like to know the same thing, despite my best efforts.”

“Bullshit!” she said as she crossed her arms and glared at me.

It took all my self-control to look her in the eyes and not a foot south to the beginning of her cleavage.

That night the girls were up late, shuffling around in their bed as they searched through a bag they brought.

“Is he asleep yet?” Jolene whispered.

“No. You’ll know when he is when you hear a snoring gorilla.”

“Is that true? Are you awake, Dan?”

“No thanks to the two of you,” I mumbled. “What are you doing over there, anyway?”

“None of your fucking business, pervert.”

“Pervert? Where are all these insults coming from?”

“From you pulling a narc on us with Mom,” Brandy said.

“I warned you where the line was and what would happen if you crossed it. Your genius friend there is the one that stepped right over it.”

“Whatever. She was angrier at you than at me.”

“So we’ve reached a stalemate. No reason to keep name calling.”

“I’m not calling you names. You really are a pervert,” Brandy told me.

“I’m a guy. That’s a given.”

“Yeah, yeah.”

There was a moment of silence before Jolene broke it. “If I wake up in the middle of the night and you are standing over me jerking off, I’m going to stab you in the throat.”

“Where is this coming from?” I asked.

“Like you said, you’re a guy.”

“Has that happened to you in the past?” I asked.

“Shut the fuck up.”

“I see I’ve unraveled another layer of the mystery that is Jolene.”

“Suck my dick,” Jolene whispered.

“Are these insults affectionate? Like when two best friends call each other bitches? Should I come up with something for you, Jolene?”

“Don’t even talk to me.”

“Happy to. If you would shut the fuck up I could get some sleep, Bigfoot.”

That comment caught a giggle from my sister. Bigfoot was the name I’d called her when she was younger. When the two of them had been comparing feet one day and found that Jolene’s feet were several sizes bigger.

“I’m just teasing. I’m sure you have very nice feet,” I said.

There was another moment of silence, and I thought for a moment that the interaction had ended up a lot better than I’d expected. I heard them whispering for a while before Brandy got up and walked over to me.

“Hey, big bro,” she whispered as she sat on the couch next to my head. My entire view looking up at her in the dim lighting was her tits pressing the confines of her nightshirt. “You’re right, we don’t need to be fighting. Now, as a peace treaty, could you buy us a bottle of rum tomorrow?”

She was nipping out, and I felt myself harden instantly despite my best efforts.

“The last time I gave you girls booze you turned on me,” I reminded her.

“Come on! That was over a year ago. We’re college students now. We’ve grown up.”

Her tits were making a good argument for her.

“Come on,” she continued. “We’ll pay for it. How much can twenty bucks get us?”

“This is Hawaii,” I reminded her. “That won’t even get you a little bottle.”

“Seriously?”

I nodded. Bad idea. This made my face brush against her thigh. She smelled too nice. Unlike my sister. Like a stranger. It was annoyingly intoxicating.

“But I’m not going to be responsible for the two of you.”

“You don’t have to be,” she whispered. Even her whisper was sexier. What the hell.

“Yeah,” Jolene cut in. “We’ll say we got the booze from the baggage boy.”

“Right,” Brandy continued, “and you don’t have to worry about us at all. We just want a little fun for our vacation.”

“That’s all I want too,” I admitted.

“Okay! Goodnight, big bro,” she said as she got up and returned to her bed.

The girls continued whispering and giggling for a while as I turned over to face away from them. I was still hard as a rock and knew I wouldn’t be able to sleep with it. I slowly began stroking myself, careful to make sure I was making no sound or visible movement as I tried desperately to think of anything other than my kid sister’s giant rack.

I thought of Jolene, instantly picturing a situation where I was teaching her a lesson physically, slamming her against the couch and fucking the shit out of her tight little pussy and clapping her ass cheeks. But try as I might, I couldn’t stop picturing Brandy there in the room watching us, hand in her pants and moaning as she fingered herself to the image of me fucking her best friend.

But every time I tried to push her out of the room, my mind would fuck with me by imagining Brandy was fighting back, the two of us ending up on the floor. Her top coming off, my dick pressed between her beautiful tits-

“Hey! Dan is jerking off!” Jolene cut through my fantasy with such precision I almost came.

“Hmm?” I pretended to mumble sleepily, my heart racing.

“We can see you, dude!” Jolene called out. “I mean, we’re right here!”

“You wish,” I said lamely.

“Oh my god, you were imagining me, weren’t you? Your little sister’s best friend! You grew up with us! That’s disgusting.”

“Yeah, you caught me, Jolene,” I said weakly. “You didn’t wake me up just now. I was pretending to sleep while jerking it to the thought of your big ass feet.”

Once again, I got a giggle from my sister.

“Leave him alone,” Brandy told her friend.

"I swear, I think I saw his shoulder moving under the blanket."

"What, you mean like breathing?"

I silently thanked my sister before closing my eyes and being disgusted by the image I had left her at, lying naked and covered in my cum from titty fucking her into the floor.

I put my cock back in my boxers and lay there quietly, waiting for the sweet release of sleep from...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ExpandingUniverseGames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments