Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I woke as the light of dawn shone into the room. None of us had closed the blackout curtains. I turned to face movement, finding my sister reaching for something.

“What do you need?”

“Dan?”

“Yeah. Do you need water?”

“Fuck yes.”

“There’s one in your hand," I said.

“Oh.”

She sat up to chug her water. Her dress was low cut, and despite my best efforts, I found myself staring down into the depths.

Her eyes turned to catch me.

“Ahh,” she said as she closed the water bottle. “Finally.”

“Hmm?”

“She fell asleep on you. It’s cute.”

“Right.”

“You know what’s not cute?”

“What?”

“Throwing up.”

“Are you going to?”

“I think so, yeah.”

“Need someone to hold your hair back?”

“No.”

“Alright, good luck.”

“Thanks.”

She sat up out of bed and stumbled over to the toilet, closing the door far more loudly than required.

“Dan?” Jolene asked.

“Yeah?”

“Where’s your sister?”

Her question was answered as we heard splashing and retching.

“She said she didn’t need her hair held back,” I said.

“Yeah, she’s a good puker. Hey, I didn’t yack, did I?”

“Nope.”

“Good.”

She rose up to make herself eye level with me. Jolene bit her lip before leaning forward and planting a very soft, timid kiss on my lips.

The toilet flushed and Jolene returned to her previous spot before Brandy opened the door.

“Feel better?” I asked.

She smiled. “Much.”

She grabbed my shirt that I’d tossed on the foot of the bed in the middle of the night. “Hey, could I borrow this to sleep in?”

“Knock yourself out.”

“Thanks,” she said as she turned around to slip out of her dress. She wore no bra, so I was treated to the side curves of her breasts jiggling as she undressed. Brandy wore cute shorts that didn’t cover her ass cheeks, and I realized her ass was almost competition for her rack. She tossed my shirt on, buttoning a couple of buttons at nipple level but leaving the rest of her rack exposed through the shirt as she crawled into bed.

I caught every flow and bounce of her as she climbed in next to me, but I was pretty sure I did it in the subtle way that would go unnoticed, only glancing when she was looking elsewhere.

“Thanks for saving us, bro.”

“You remember?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m just glad I was there.”

“It wasn’t just that. You handled that situation like a total badass.”

“Hi, I’m Dan.”

“Hi,” she said with the smile I’d missed.

She looked down, checking out her tits as if for the first time.

“I know, right?” she asked with a smirk.

So much for subtlety.

-----

Our adjoining door swung open a few hours later, and my mom walked in to find Jolene snuggled up to me. “Good morn- what’s this?”

“Good morning,” I said with a yawn.

“Dan saved us,” Brandy told her proudly. “A couple of guys were bothering us last night, so Dan stepped on and scared them off.”

“I was scared, so I asked him to lie here next to me,” Jolene added.

“That better be all that’s going on here. Your father will not be pleased if we have to spend the rest of the vacation being your chaperones.”

I raised my hands in the air. “You have nothing to worry about. Jolene is gross.”

“And Dan is a jerk!” Jolene said as she playfully hit me in the arm.

“And now I have reason to be concerned.”

“Don’t worry, Mom,” Brandy said as she sat up. “I have my eye on both of them. I won’t let my best friend take advantage of my poor brother.”

“Yeah, that’s what I was worried about,” Mom said with an eye roll.

Jolene grabbed my arm and bit into it.

“You are not helping,” I told her.

My mom smirked. I half expected her to get angry, but I think she was trying to hide the fact she was happy her kids were getting along and figured Jolene could look after herself. “Alright, we’re going to head to breakfast in fifteen minutes. Get ready.”

“I need a shower!” Brandy protested. “And so does Jolene. We need at least thirty!”

“You can use the shower in our room and Jolene can use the one in here. Hurry up, I’m hungry.”

“Okay.”

She left, closing the door behind her. Brandy got out of bed and rummaged through the closet to look for her outfit for the day.

“I don’t know how to flirt, huh?” Jolene asked as she bit my neck softly.

“Oh, you remember last night, huh?”

“Of course,” she said as noticed the blanket in my lap rising quickly. She sat up in bed and threw her leg around mine to straddle me. “My hero.”

She kissed me, this time without any hint of her timid self she showed this morning.

“Wow, guys!” Brandy whispered as she turned to face us. “Can’t you at least wait until I leave the room?”

Jolene ignored her friend as she ground her pussy against my hard cock, the only thing separating us being my boxers and her panties. “Mmm,” she moaned as she eagerly devoured my face.

“Holy shit, Jo! You’re a predator!”

“Leave us,” Jo told her without opening her eyes. “I want your big, strong brother all to myself.”

“Good luck with that,” Brandy said. I assumed she meant to me as she left the room.

Jolene smiled at me. “Emphasis on big.”

“Holy shit,” I whispered. “You have me sprung.”

“We can’t have sex,” she told me.

“You aren’t ready?”

“No, it’s not that at all. I just know there’s no way I could be quiet enough to keep your mother from running in here and tackling me off her poor son.”

I smiled. “Gotcha.”

“So… I’m going to jump in the shower.”

“Good idea,” I said.

She kissed me once more before climbing off me and skipping off to the bathroom and closing the door.

“Damn,” I said to no one.

A minute later, the bathroom door opened but no one stepped out.

“Coming?”

I sat there for a couple of seconds, looking down at my tent pole holding up the blankets over to the light coming out of the doorway, filled with promise. I jumped up and skipped over, probably a lot less gracefully than Jolene had.

“Hey,” I said as I stopped in the doorway.

Jolene stood in front of the shower wearing only her undies. Instead of a verbal response, she turned around and slowly slid out of her pink panties, displaying her wide hips and round cheeks in all their glory. As she bent down, she also gave me a view of her snatch, shaved and looking ready to star in its own movie.

She stepped into the shower and the glass only blurred her enough to make her look even more tempting. I walked in, closing the door behind me and stripping down. She smiled as I pulled down my boxers, displaying my proud member as it bounced around on the short walk into the shower.

“Hey,” she greeted me with a kiss as her hand grabbed my manhood and began stroking.

My response was in the kiss, responding to her hungrily. After a moment I pushed her back against the wall and moved to kiss her aggressively when she whimpered.

"Are you okay?” I asked, worried about events from the night before bleeding into the day.

“The marble is freezing!” she hissed.

“I’ll warm you up,” I said as I wrapped my arms around her and resumed our make-out session.

My cock brushed against her stomach, everything it touched feeling incredible after the three days I’d suffered without release.

I must have been involuntarily humping her because she pushed me off.

“I’ll take care of you,” she said as she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth.

“Fuck!” I moaned louder than I’d meant to. “I’m close!”

“You’re so hard,” she said, using one arm to push off the wall behind her. “I’m between a rock and a hard place.”

“I have a lot of build-up,” I told her.

“Then you should probably release it on my face,” she said as she bit her lip.

“Fuck, you’re amazing,” I said, barely able to form words at this point.

“I’m glad you finally noticed,” she said as she used both hands to jerk me off.

I gave her a big goofy smile as I tried my best to savor the moment. It felt unreal, an exaggerated fantasy as my little sister’s best friend took me into her mouth once more on the floor of the luxury shower on our vacation in Hawaii.

“Fuuuuuck!” I groaned as my cock pulsed in anticipation.

Jolene pulled herself back off me. “Cum on my face,” she said as she began jerking me again. “Cover me!”

My first shot hit her in the middle of her forehead, splattering into her hair. The next spread across her face, leaving her with a facial mask before she aimed me down, covering her bronze body with drops of white that dripped down her skin.

“Fuck!” she said with a laugh. “I can’t even open my eyes!”

“Hold on one second!” I said as I ran out of the shower.

“What?”

“I’m getting my phone to take a picture.”

“No!” she protested, although she didn’t move. I ran back out of the bathroom, grabbed my phone and snapped one of her on her knees.

“Did that make you happy?” she asked.

“Yes, but based on this picture you’re pretty miserable.”

She smiled at the camera as I snapped another one. “There you go. But if you ever try to blackmail me with this, I will fucking gut you.”

“Fair enough,” I said as I grabbed her hand and helped her stand up. She used the shower to wash herself off, although the raindrop shower head was not the right pressure so it took her a while.

I snapped a few more pictures to catch her in the process.

“Can you hand me a towel?” she asked. “It still stings when I try to open my eyes.”

I handed her one and she smiled at me.

“Did you like it?” she asked.

“I loved it,” I said as I bit her neck and reached my hand between her thighs.

“We don’t have time,” she protested. “Your mom is about to come in here to check on us, if she hasn’t already.”

“Good point,” I said as I reached for the shampoo.

“Eww, why is it so sticky?” she asked as she attempted to wash herself off.

“Oh, I read about that. Something about hot water changing the composition.”

“Gross!”

-----

Breakfast was a light affair. I was in a great mood and doing my best not to spend the entire meal with a big stupid grin on my face that said, “I just blew my load on the girl sitting next to me!” to everyone at the table.

“How’s your omelet?” Jolene asked me as she reached her fork over my plate and stole a bite.

“Careful,” my dad told her. “Dan once stabbed a guy for stealing his food.”

“Really?” she asked with an innocent smile.

“Jolene, dear,” my mom interrupted. “It looks like you used too much hair gel. You have a clump in your hair.”

There was an uncomfortable pause. I took the time to try my best to remember whether she had ever watched the movie There’s Something About Mary.

“Oh, it’s probably shampoo,” Jolene said. “I tried to shower quickly to make it to breakfast.”

“See, Mom? That’s why you shouldn’t rush us girls,” Brandy pointed out.

My dad figured it was time to throw in his two cents. “Tomorrow she’ll wake you up an hour earlier to give you plenty of time. Problem solved!”

“Dad! This is a vacation! Waking up early is never the solution!”

“I was up at eight and went on a walk around the resort. I saw the kayakers and a group of sea turtles!”

“You’re such a dad.”

-----

That afternoon found the three of us lounging by the pool.

“You can relax,” Brandy told me. “No one is coming after us with all these people around.”

“I know,” I said as I set my head back down against the lounge chair.

“Hey, if he wants to keep an eye out, you shouldn’t stop him. He knows how to handle himself,” Jolene tried to defend me.

“I wasn’t trying to make him feel bad. I want us all to be able to relax now.”

“What would you do if you saw them?” Jolene asked me.

“Nothing,” I admitted. “Like Brandy said, they wouldn’t do anything with fifty people around.”

“Plus, he didn’t really do anything to make them mad, did he? I mean, he saved his sister.”

“And his girl!” Jolene said before she squeezed my arm.

“I tricked them into thinking I was security, kicked the door into a guy’s face so hard it knocked him onto the ground, threatened them all with your dildo, and grabbed the two girls they thought they were going to get lucky with,”

“You did not,” Brandy said as she sat up to look at me.

“Holy shit, I forgot about the dildo.”

I smirked. “I feel like I gave them a bit of a reason to remember me and to be pissed off if they see me again.”

“Holy shit! I only really remember you picking me up and carrying me.”

“Yeah, you girls really shouldn’t drink that much.”

“Hey, yeah! Why did we get so drunk, Jo? We’ve drunk more than that before with no problem.”

“Did you skip dinner?” I asked.

“Ohhh.”

“Booze hits you much harder when you skip a meal,” I told them.

“Well, then it’s a great thing you were there,” Jolene said. “Hey, why the hell did you bring the dildo with you?”

I grinned. “I came out to cock block you guys.”

Brandy laughed. “You committed.”

“Yep.”

I sat up. “Alright, enough sun for me or I’m going to burn.”

“Sucks to be white, huh?” Jolene asked.

“Not all of us can have delicious caramel skin.”

“Hey, if I can last longer, you can too!” Brandy told me.

“No you can’t,” I said as I grabbed my stuff.

“Hey, why are you grabbing your empty cup? Let the pool crew take care of it.”

“I’m not here to make more work for other people,” I said. “Plus, I can fill this with booze in the room and bring it out here without anyone noticing and confiscating my drink.”

“My brother, the genius. Hey, where are you going, Jo?”

“I was going to follow your brother back to the room to suck his dick again.”

“Again?”

“Damn straight. Earlier we saved water by showering together.”

“Then he’ll be fine. Stay out here with me so I don’t get kidnapped or something.”

“Fine.”

“I vote we all head back before we turn into lobsters,” I said.

Valeriia_118
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valeriia_118

“I’m fine, Dan. I do this all the time.”

“Not in Hawaii you don’t.”

I left the girls, walked back to the room, and took a much needed nap.

-----

After a couple of hours, the girls returned to take showers. Brandy took hers first and ran around in a towel when Jolene disappeared to take hers.

“Hey,” my sister said as she sat on the foot of the bed. “I have a surprise for you.”

“Oh?”

“Actually, it’s from the two of us.”

“Do tell.”

“I went and talked to the gaming room girl with the insane body.”

“Great,” I said, trying to focus on the conversation despite the sight of my sister wearing nothing but a towel with eight inches of cleavage displayed.

“She said she’s down to take a photo session with you today.”

“What?”

“I told her you really are a photographer, and we were only giving you shit.”

“What about Jolene?”

“It was her idea. She felt bad about yesterday and wanted to make it up to you.”

“Seriously?”

“She’s a cool girl, Dan. Why do you think she’s my best friend?”

“Damn.”

“I mean, I’m not saying I convinced the girl to fuck you or anything. You were right about her being about seven times out of your league.”

“Right? That girl is ridiculous.”

She smiled at me. “So is Jolene. Speaking of, I’ll make sure the two of us don’t bother you. She’ll be here around five and we’ll be out on a bike ride until seven.”

“I don’t suppose there’s a chance you remember her name, is there?”

Brandy rolled her eyes at me. “It’s Lucia.”

“Wow, you really are trying to make things right with me. Are you sure Jolene is okay with this? It’s not a test or some bullshit?”

“I’m sure. She doesn’t want to be around to see you with her, but she wanted us to pay you back for yesterday. I said her sucking your dick in the shower was probably enough, but she wanted to go extra.”

“Wow. Alright, I’m still not fully convinced this isn’t some elaborate prank to fuck with me-“

“Fair.”

“-but I’d like to think that the two of us could turn a new leaf. A part of me hoped that you and I could use this trip to reclaim an actual relationship.”

“So you’re saying you aren’t only hanging out with me to get with my friend?”

“Well, today was also to make sure you were safe, sure. But I used to actually enjoy hanging out with you. You’re my only sibling. I don’t like how things have progressed lately.”

She smiled. “Me too, Dan. Thanks for being a good big brother after all.”

“That’s all I wanted.”

“Hug it out?”

“Get in here,” I said as I reached my arms out from my spot where I was still lying on the bed.

She leaned over and gave me a hug. It felt good to feel her smooth skin brush against mine, especially the firm globes of flesh that threatened to fall out of the towel. Her hair was still wet and it tickled me as it brushed against me, leaving small wet marks behind.

“By the way,” she said as she stood back up. “You were right about the sun.”

“Yeah?”

“I was waiting for the I-told-you-so, but apparently you really are polite. I’m pretty fucking burned.”

“Did it hurt in the shower?”

“Oh yeah, plus, look at my thighs,” she said as she lifted up the towel a couple of inches. “They were all white, so they turned red!”

“Might want to heed my advice in the future,” I suggested.

“Sounds like an I-told-you-so with different wording,” she said as she stood back up. “Anyway, I’m going to get-“

She stopped as she looked down at my crotch and noticed the blanket tenting. My eyes followed hers and we both watched it rise.

"Well that's embarrassing," I said.

I realized this was the moment to see if our relationship actually had improved. The old Brandy would have pointed at it and mocked me for days about how it appeared because of my own sister talking to me...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ExpandingUniverseGames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments