Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Covid - Curing Quarantine - Ch 2 (Pt 2 of 2)

"Of course Mom knows more than about sex than just TALKING durtee…"

33
3 Comments 3
7.3k Views 7.3k
7.4k words 7.4k words

Author's Notes

"We pick up here immediately following pt1 of Chapter II. There’s is no delay meant to occur there for the reader and I would prefer you had it all in one sitting, the pacing is very important as is the “tenor”. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please do go back and read that part if you haven’t already (if not all the way back to Chapter I)."

I continued a persistent knock on her door but she would not entertain it.

+++

‘My god, he’s got a great big powerful cock. God help me.’

Lizzy. Elizabeth. Had a weakness for great big cock. More specifically, the assertive types.

It had led to an ill-conceived marriage to Teddy’s father, in all honesty. Despite his many other obvious failings. He could always talk her out of any complaints or frustrations simply by offering up his big bone hard dick. Which her weak knees knew could and would bang her into a completely thorough submission that set aside any other concerns of hers as momentary and petty.

He’d begun their relationship that way, cornering her in the boys' locker room after cheerleader practice (don’t ask how he got her in there). And fucking the fear out of her despite two of his friends there in close proximity, cheering him on, “Smash them tig bitties, Joey! Ram the boner good up her slippery tickly twat!” They would not get involved beyond sharing such kind words of encouragement, knew better than to mess with Joey’s prey that way.

Inevitably, she’d become pregnant after several other outings with Joey’s unilaterally interested prick and her parents had forced them to marry soon after graduation.

Everything after that was bad, bad, bad and worse, as it would turn out, unsurprisingly, that Joey had very little control over much else besides his own remarkably effective cock. Lizzy had to jump the shark and divorce him, get her baby out of that unhealthy situation, and head off into a far more beneficial and profitable future. She would become the assertive one. And raise a young man who bore very little resemblance to her ex-husband (thanks to her own efforts, perhaps), except for… some growth occurring over the years that might have reminded her - just a smidge - what she’d given up to raise him in a far more mature manner than his deadbeat dad might have.

Yes, Lizzy, Elizabeth, very much missed being banged so gloriously by Teddy’s father’s tremendously persistent cock. Ain’t no question about it.

Would she go into a slumber where getting fucked is concerned? Of course not. There were several attempts to eat another dick like Joey used to feed her. To no avail. The pants would drop and so would her hopes soon after (if not immediately). Nothing could compare.

There are toys that can be had, however. And Lizzie would find herself as dedicated to that as time would allow while maturing her boy into a man. She’d gathered quite a haul of those over the years.

And had Teddy had a look at one or two?

It was true he’d wander about through her drawers from time to time, in the years that kind of curiosity might become substantial. It had honestly first happened cuz his friends kept teasing him about the size of “your mom’s jugs”. And he really hadn’t known how big they are, precisely. He just wanted to check the tag. So he could answer his friends more honestly and leave that whole thing alone. Fair enough, right? Only, once he had a pair of those cups in his hand… it wasn’t quite like checking a tag at Target. ‘She keeps her boobs in these’, he’d recognized.

So maybe that led him in there a few more times. Or lots more than that.

Elizabeth… well, Lizzy, had almost always had those big boobs to deal with. When she tried out for Cheerleader the rest of the squad hadn’t appreciated that much. She wasn’t given the opportunity to learn like the rest of them had, instead, it was all about her boobs bouncing around and how that’s gonna take all the attention away from everyone else. Bitch. That and the whispers taking place every day wherever she might go, the hand done sideways over the mouth and the knowing what they’re diminishing her about. How’s she supposed to hide any of that completely? How can that stop happening?

Until Joey had somehow got her in a corner that afternoon in the locker room. And showed her what a big dick he had. How that was gonna match up real nice with her “oversized titties”. How he was gonna bang her the way her big ol’ boobs were asking for. And once he pushed it in her mouth she agreed. Maybe not quite so much as his friends behind him were so sure of - which bothered her at first, having an audience like that; watching her tits get tugged out and sucked on; being coaxed down on her knees so she could suck it - but everyone’s enthusiasm became a real plus once she felt that fleshy bulb fill her mouth so eloquently. Any other issues of concern just seemed to fade away.

“Suck that dick, bitch! Gobble up all that cawk!!” Bawk, bawk bawk - they barked like a chicken. While the real rooster had his powerful assurance in her mouth. Soon he had her head owned by both ponytails, fucking her face like an open hole she’d never known she had before.

So exciting. No more whispers.

Just owned.

By a nice big fat dickhead with a whole lotta muscle behind it.

When she and he both found out she could swallow it all to the bottom, following a whole lotta effort, spew and goo, dares and demands, watering eyes and all the rest of it. She’d never felt more accomplished.

And he’d said so.

“Wholly shit, you whore - you swallowed it all!!”

For a moment, she wasn’t sure if that were a good thing but he quickly followed his own surprise with the affirmative, “You’re a fucking miracle. Suck my cock some more! I’m gunna CUM!!”

And when he did he buried her face with it.

All of that was new as well. Having hot cum fire out all over her face. Who knew that could feel so appreciative? It wouldn’t seem so from the casual observer maybe but all she could feel was warmth and tangible acknowledgement that she’d caused him to explode so hard he nearly lost his ankles. While he kept on peppering her with righteous approval, “Good God. Oh my God. Good Lord. Oh. Baby.”

It sure read to her like they’d just shared something plenty equal with each other.

So from that moment forward, her confidence grew, in her ability to both absorb and withstand. A few weeks later, he would split her terrified cunt wide open. He wasn’t the first to go in there. There’d been a couple “less articulate” boys get their dicks in there (besides all those many things she’d discovered at home that could satisfy certain itches on certain days she needed to). But the unquestionable fulfillment of that - the absolute certainty she felt in there while he pounded her without opinion for her own well-being - hard to qualify any way other than, it would shatter any and all other concerns for her. Nothing else would matter for a moment besides being banged by his big thick donkey dick.

There couldn’t be any greater relief.

So when Teddy began masturbating more often in the shower (a mother knows about these things; the length of time it takes for a young man to finish in there can’t be anything other than purposeful), soon after her noticing her booby grabbers were being rearranged irresponsibly in her drawer somehow; oddly out of place. She sort of took a liking to that. ‘Good for him,’ she’d thought to herself, ‘Take charge of your growing awareness’.

Only, she’d sort of fallen upon an unintentional connection there. Her own “tig bitties” might be playing a growing part in his natural progression. He wasn’t just nursing from there anymore - that had ended quite a many years before - but “milking” himself about holding them once again, perhaps. Maybe that made her curious. Maybe she’d occasionally think about that from time to time. When playing around. By herself. With her naughty things.

Teddy had seemed kinda preoccupied in those “formative” years, eyes downcast in her presence a lot. Maybe he knew that she knew about the shower thing? Maybe he knew she knew he’d go in the drawer and move her Triple D Cup bras around? Maybe he felt kinda bad about all that but - naturally - just couldn’t help himself? Maybe.

And maybe he felt self-conscious about his size down there? You know, about having a great big cock that’s hard to control? Having gone through that in a similar form (up top) she could certainly relate.

You’ll forgive her for noticing his growth in that area. It became apparent relatively early on. She’d suspected it might, given the engorgement genes he’d received from both parents. You’ll recognize that boys make tents beneath the sheets every morning, regardless of whether they’re sleeping or not. They might nap off in mommy's lap during movie night. They might have loose-fitting pajamas on. Things might go on down there if not plop out unintentionally. No one needs to know.

As long as neither side acknowledges anything, then there’s no harm done, right?

Didn’t quite seem fair to Lizzy that he’d have to go through all that on his own though. They’d never had “the talk” per se. But maybe if she kinda just forgot one day and one of her most favorite fuck toys got left in the drawer with all her other undergarments for him to find - a nice big hard to get it all in there one, with extra-thick tentacles of veins crawled all around it, indicating what urgency is all about - then that might minimize his own concerns about “bad behaviour”. You know, Mommy can handle that sort of thing so by all means, help yourself, have at it.

Right? Seemed sensible enough.

Only, the titty cups stopped being pushed about after that. Maybe that had been a very large mistake instead?

What Elizabeth hadn’t known, was that Teddy had actually taken it upon himself to stop doing that just days before she’d gone ahead with it. Guilt had overcome him, ‘I really maybe shouldn’t be secretly toying with my mother’s tits like that. I’m old enough to know better. No more of that.’

Elongated showers hadn’t discontinued, though. So neither of them was one the wiser. Maybe that had simply been a bridge too far on her part. Wasn’t gonna be ready to know that kind of thing about his mommy. Maybe let’s not talk about that none. Mommy’s got great big titties you can’t help but recognize but we don’t need to acknowledge anything beyond that. Those were her thoughts on the matter going forward. Lock it away from now on.

But then, since he’d gone off to college two years ago… and she was living in an empty nest… all the toys within her now free-of-a-lock trunk wouldn’t satisfy her much. Now she’d been left with a hole in her heart.

‘My boy has gone away and needs me no longer. I’m just not necessary anymore.’

So the hysterical crying now occurring behind her bedroom door was the culmination of far too many things for Teddy to identify nor understand.

Despite how much he wanted to.

--

Teddy knew what happened with his father. He knew enough, fucking loser. It’s half the reason he studied his way into college the way he had. Didn’t really need his mother to convince him of the importance of that. She was responsibly reserved in not hammering home that message at his father’s expense. His mother was too much woman to be petty like that. Instead, Teddy would observe her own gains and accomplishments. How very little to never any complaints would surface up from her. Not about others anyway, maybe some about herself.

Diligent and perhaps overtly Meticulous. But never petty.

She’d done rather well in treating him like something of an equal. In some regards, she’d needed to depend on him for that. Working long hours. Necessary enough to feed them well. Teddy understood that. So he carried his end as equally as he could. Studying was important. And stupid mistakes would not be better for anyone.

Socially, he suffered for that some. Couldn’t allow any others to foolishly lead him astray.

The most problematic thing to get in his way would really only be his big ol’ cock if we’re being honest here. Not all that dissimilar from his mother he found himself mocked for it in locker rooms. Or maybe Cindy Lou Who would sit not too far away from him, toss her hair in such a way. Make his donkey dick get hard. He would masturbate every damn morning as diligently as he could but to no avail. No matter how much stupid semen he’d fire off down the drain he‘d still have more dumb boners to deal with within hours.

He’d wondered if some fascination with buxom women had happened because of his mother. How many times had he sported an uncomfortable erection in her presence? Had that happened before or after he started going into her room and rummaging around? He couldn’t be certain. It just seemed like… she had enough where he could tuck it away in there and then everything might become okay.

Which was nonsense of course.

‘If she ever knew what I’ve sometimes been thinking she’d fucking crucify me on a burning cross. As I should be.’

On the other hand… erections don’t just happen on their own. I mean, someone’s gotta be accountable for it. There was a period of years where he could only denounce himself for it quietly. Avoid eye contact with her. Castigate himself later on if he could manage that. Poor schmuck, fondling her bras the way he would - while jacking off his big dumb boner. Why wasn’t she getting mad at him during that period? She appeared to behave more cheery than ever, continually working harder to uplift him; comfort him however possible. If only she knew - ‘would slap me silly’.

Eventually, it would get lots worse and he would actively dream of fucking Mommy’s titties. He started roping off at night about it. Fucking his pillows. Attempting desperately to be quiet about it, ‘I can’t help it. Her incomparably reassuring big bosom. It looks so safe and comforting in there. I just want to be within her that way. Help me, Mommy. Please!’

Until he finally just cut himself off from her dresser drawer cold-turkey. No more fondling her lingerie (a collection that appeared to continually expand despite her never having any male company over as far as he could tell). He’d never get that other unusual-looking chest locked away in the closet open anyway so, it’s time to give up on all of this.

That’s right around the time other girls began to look at him differently. And there was some indication that might be beCAUSE of what he’s got in his pants as opposed to in spite of it. But High School ain't quite college and there’s nothing like a “slut” who no longer has a parent they might need to answer to.

It wasn’t until he started getting sucked off by sluts in college or fucking them that he recognized how upset he’d honestly become with his mother back at home.

How many times had he pretend to be asleep in the morning and lay there with a big raging boner tenting up the bedsheets? She couldn’t bother to respond to that? Can’t say something nice like, “What a great big cock you have. How wonderful”? I mean, all these college chicks seem to think it is. Could have saved him a lot of trouble if she’d just mention that at the dinner table some evening. Hell, he’d even let it slip out of his pajamas on more than one occasion. This was before he’d become what he is now but couldn’t she think to tuck that back in and go, “That’s a good one. I’m so impressed.” Is that not possible? Save him from a lot of harm.

Then he met Sophia.

Sophia who he’d now recently told his mother about. Sophia with the most foul mowth. Sophia who was all about, Do THIS to me, Do THAT to me, Don’t stop - more of all that please and then some. Sophia who would then later say, “Don’t let me order you around like that. Take charge and fuck me however you might like to instead.” Where she would then just go on about detailing everything that was coming at her and how much she loved it all, as if he couldn’t know that otherwise; illustrating everything with spectacular words of absolute urgency and compliance. Desperation. Embracing anything that might be considered “filthy” or reprehensible - as gloriously appropriate instead.

Everything his mother wouldn’t be.

He lied about her though.

Sophia wasn’t his girlfriend. She was just another slut who might call him for a booty call at any moment of her choosing. Teddy had no time for girlfriends at college. He had more important work to do. Had to get that done for Momma.

So as his mother Elizabeth continued to cry on the other side of her bedroom door, Teddy had begun masturbating once more - apologizing profusely for not being honest with her all these years.

But Lizzy couldn’t hear him. She was too busy fucking herself in and out of a frenzy. Opened up the chest of “naughty things” and emptied them all over herself. Randomly inserting one or two or three of them wherever they might end up. While continuing to cry about it all hysterically.

“It will never be the same again. I’m no good no more!!”

While Teddy couldn’t reach her. No true understanding or comprehension of what’s going on beyond him in her bedroom. All he could think to do was stroke out several more ropes of semen and paste it all up and down the heavy wooden door. A second time, so soon after he’d done it on her panties in the kitchen a mere fifteen minutes prior.

“I’m cumming for you, Mother. Again.”

Lizzy couldn’t hear him.

+++

The following day Elizabeth wouldn’t come out of her room until some time near noon.

Teddy had a hell of a time waiting for that to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by 46n2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments