Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eastbound And Down Part 2

104
16 Comments 16
5.4k Views 5.4k
861 words 861 words

Over breakfast, their Dad outlined their cleaning duties once they reached the lake.

"And you," Dad said pointing a finger at his son. "Stay away from the Laparo sisters, those little tramps are trouble."

Kyle only heard every other word his father said, he was too busy staring at his sister through his sunglasses and recalling the fantastic handjob that she had given, she had never looked so inviting. It's as though he had been blind all his life to her beauty.

"Are you listening, young man?" his father asked.

"Yes sir," Kyle responded.

They finished their breakfast and headed to their car and arrived at their cottage shortly afterward. Since they were the first of their group to arrive the teens were able to complete their chores without any distractions. Only Kyle was distracted as his sister wasted no time rubbing her backside against his crotch as they unloaded the car, or pushing her firm breasts against his hands as she took a box he was carrying.

Mom and Kelly finished the inside cleaning while Dad and Kyle pulled out the tent they had in storage, it was set it up next to their cottage so the hot Sun could dry out any moisture. The holiday was sure to bring some guests and now they had a place to sleep rather than inside their car. Their cottage was not that big and only featured two bedrooms, and a pullout sofa bed to help if needed.

Soon the other boaters arrived and commenced opening and cleaning their cottages after shouting greetings to their friends. Dad and Kyle put their boat in the water and he was permitted to drive the boat to their cottage. By the time he pulled the boat up to the dock, Kelly was already dressed in her bikini and stretched out to tan, she jumped up to flip over the bumpers and assisted in tying the boat up.

"See something you like?" she asked after she caught his eyes checking her out and their Dad was out of earshot.

"Yes," was all Kyle could answer as he stared at her fantastic body in the minuscule purple bikini.

Once the boat was secured Kyle ran to the cottage and changed into his swim trunks and then headed back to the dock only to discover Kelly was not there. In his absence, she had grabbed an innertube and was now floating in the morning sun. Kyle grabbed another innertube and threw it in the water and then dove in after it.

Before he knew it he had maneuvered his tube next to Kelly's. They had to be cautious as more of their little cottage group were arriving and it seemed there was always someone on one of the boat docks shouting a greeting and waving.

MelissaJoness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaJoness

"Not too close, there are too many eyes about," she cautioned.

A minute or two later the opportunity to get closer presented itself as the other cottage dwellers began to bring their boats into the bay. Now in accordance with Dad's wishes the teens moved toward their boat dock and out of the middle of the bay as a new boat entered the bay.

Once in front of their dock, they were invisible to everyone. Kelly exited her inner tube by slipping underwater, she popped up on the inside of Kyle's tube. it was a tight but pleasurable fit. She wrapped her strong legs around her brother's hips.

"How's that?" she asked.

Kyle had no response, he could not believe how smooth his sister's legs were as they brushed up against his, he also could not believe that he could feel the heat emanating from her crotch through her bikini bottom and his trunks.

"You've got my pussy on fire," she told him in a soft voice. "None of the boys at school do that to me."

Between her admission and the smoothness of her legs and the sight of her firm young breasts with their hard nipples in the tiny top, Kyle got hard, really hard. He slipped out of his innertube put hung on to the front of the dock as he place on foot on the ladder, he then crushed her firm young body against his, the sensations were beyond description.

Then throwing caution to the winds he attached his lips to hers, he was rewarded with her opening parting her lips and allowing her tongue to enter her brother's mouth. Kyle then allowed his free hand to gently rub and caress his sister's breasts and was rewarded with a small but sexy moan.

Kyle then directed her to release he hold on him for a moment ad he maneuvered his body between her legs. When she wrapped her legs around her brother again her pussy was pressed against his crotch, she could feel his hard cock pushed against her.

Her kisses became more passionate and the heat she was giving off increased. Between the kissing and rubbing both teens experienced an orgasm. It was the sound of their Father calling them that snapped them back to reality and they clambered out of the water and headed to the outside shower.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments