Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eastbound And Down. The Conclusion

65
8 Comments 8
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Kelly was up as soon as the Sun rose and headed toward her parents' cottage. Kyle remained behind in his sleeping bag, questioning himself.

"What are you doing?" he asked himself. " As if life wasn't complicated enough without adding wanting to fuck your sister to it.

Kyle headed to the bathhouse and then to the cottage for breakfast. Everyone at the table greeted him warmly, and he entered and poured himself a cup of coffee before finding an empty chair and chatting with his relatives. While sitting there, he snuck glances at his sister when no one was looking. Mentally, he was formulating a plan to buy the essentials that his sister had mentioned.

Dressed in a t-shirt and cut-off jeans, she was a vision to him, and he had to tear his eyes away. He wondered how many teens his age had anal sex with their sisters? His daydreaming was interrupted by a knocking on the cottage door; it was the aged father of one of their boating friends.

It seems he needed to go to town and do some shopping but was not up to driving himself this morning, and Kyle was suggested to play chauffeur as he was a safe and cautious driver, plus the old man's family knew and liked him.

"This is perfect," Kyle said to himself. "I'll be able to pick up those necessary items his sister mentioned."

He walked with the older gentleman back to his car, where he encountered his children Their grease-coated arms told Kyle that they were in the middle of some serious engine work, and they thanked him for volunteering to act as a driver for their dad. It was a fifteen-minute ride to town and the shopping center where the old man wanted to shop, and two doors down was the drug store.

The minute the old man disappeared into the store, Kyle exited the car and made a beeline for the drugstore. He located the baby oil and condoms with ease and was back in the car in record time. He was so engrossed in examining his purchases that his passenger suddenly opened the car door, making him jump.

"What a got there, Sonny?" the old man asked, grabbing the bag from Kyle's grip. "Found yourself a little fuck buddy did ya?" the old man stated after examining the contents.

As Kyle stammered for an answer, the old man laughed.

"Relax kid, I was young once, too."

The store staff loaded the purchases in the trunk, and they quickly departed for the campground. After unloading the old man's groceries, he received a ten-dollar bill for carrying them into his cottage.

Kyle headed toward the tent to stash his purchases and don his swimsuit he then went searching for Kelly. He found her stretched out on the boat dock in a stunning bikini.

"Please, don't toss me in the water," she stated when his shadow fell across her sunlight.

"I went shopping while I was in town," he said, simply.

That statement caused Kelly to sit up, and her nipples became very noticeable under her bikini top.

BrendaDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrendaDiaz

"Did you get anything good?" she asked, lowering her voice.

"Everything we talked about," was his reply before walking away.

"Maybe we should turn in early?' she asked.

"No, we keep it as normal as possible," he answered.

From that point on, the day seemed to drag as none of their usual activities held any excitement. The bonfire at sundown signaled the end of another day, and everyone gathered around, making s'mores and swapping stories, making sure their language and story matter were tame due to the presence of the youngsters.

It was shortly after the kids were bedded down that Kelly announced that she was tired and going to bed. It was an effort on Kyle's part not to chime in, saying that he was tired too, but he waited so as not to arouse any suspicions and questions. It was an hour later; those that had remained by the fire began to head toward their beds.

Kyle bid all those that remained a good evening and forced himself to slowly walk toward the tent. His excitement and expectations were so strong that he had a problem unzipping the zipper. Once inside and his eyes became accustomed to the dim light, he found his sister lying on her side, facing him.

He seemed frozen at the sight of her, so Kelly pulled back the sleeping bag to reveal that she was naked. A heartbeat later, Kyle lost his clothing and revealed to his sister that he was rock-hard and ready. A heartbeat after that, he slid in beside her. Their mouths devoured each other's flesh in between some of the most intense tongue kisses that they had ever experienced.

As they kissed, Kyle's hand found the condoms, and he pushed off of her to place one on his throbbing manhood. Kelly saw his latex-covered rod and softly moaned.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she asked in a young girl's voice.

"Yes, I am," Kyle responded as he unwrapped a condom and placed it on his cock.

Kyle then pushed his sister's legs apart to reveal a pink hairless slit that glistened in the light coming in from outside, and she moaned again as he placed his body between them. Kyle placed his cock at her hot and wet opening and paused, making her moan again.

"You better gag me, otherwise they may hear me," she told her brother as she handed him the belt from her bathrobe, and he placed it across her mouth and red lips.

With one swift motion, Kyle pushed himself into Kelly's pussy and a sustained moan escaped her gag. It was even better than he could have imagined. She was hotter and wetter than any of his previous lovers. His kissing and licking her pert breasts caused the fire in her to increase.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Kyle announced he was going to cum, and Kelly responded by tightening her silky legs across his back. Kelly's orgasm followed her brothers, and it was just as intense. They both agreed that this was going to be a fantastic Summer for them.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments