Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends And A Naughty Boy - Part Two

29
5 Comments 5
6.6k Views 6.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Sarah slipped into the front room, flicking the front door closed with the heel of her shoe. She was surprised but pleased to see Mark had left the dining room chair with the hairbrush on the seat, standing in the middle of the floor. This was a little code they had worked out together. If Mark needed his bottom warmed, he would leave it there, and if Sarah needed to warm Mark's bottom, she could do the same.

What surprised her, though, was this morning, before Mark had left for work, she had given him six of the best across his bare bottom. They were what she considered some of the most brutal strokes she had ever given. All those weeks in the gym and hours at home caning a cushion were paying off, or so she had thought.

He had left for work with six beautiful raised welts, across his bare bottom, with two of them across his sit spot, to remind him of the caning for the rest of the day when he sat down. Tears in his eyes, rubbing his bottom, he left for his journey to work before giving her a kiss on the cheek goodbye.

Mark peeked round the door, smiling, pulling on his white spanking pants.

"I am sorry, sweetie, did I not satisfy you with a well-caned bottom this morning?" Sarah said softly.

Mark smiled, turning to look in the mirror. The six lines were still clearly visible.

"No," he said, looking down shamefully. "I did something silly, and I think you need to spank me for being so naughty and stupid. I have been worrying about it all morning, so I made excuses and got out of my afternoon meetings," he said quietly.

"Oh, that does not sound good, Mark. Maybe it is best if you come and lay across my lap, and you can tell me all about it," Sarah said, taking off her jacket and pulling the edge of her skirt up, revealing her stocking tops and soft white thighs, then patted her lap.

Mark eased himself over Sarah's lap, adjusting his position till his bottom was high, back arched, legs straight, keeping them slightly apart and toes on the floor, just as she liked.

"Well," he started. "You know my PA, Angela," Mark said softly.

"Yes, the pretty young thing with the blond hair, who will not stop talking," Sarah said, rubbing Mark's panty cover bottom.

"Yes," Mark said, already feeling his erection grow with Sarah's circular rubs.

"Well, I got in this morning and had about a dozen urgent emails, and she was talking. She could see I was stressed, yet she just talked, and in the end, I just stood up and told her to shut up. She burst into tears, and it was all I could do to stop her from running out of the office. I apologised immediately, and she said I was a mean, nasty man and should be ashamed of myself. I was not disciplined enough when I was growing up," Mark said.

Sarah fiddled with Mark's panties, adjusting them, giving him a slight wedgie to reveal a little more of his bare bottom cheeks. "So you are upset about telling the silly girl to shut up, sweetie," Sarah said quietly.

Mark fidgeted across Sarah's lap. "She then blurted out, I should tell Miss Sarah to cane you daily. That little sentence stopped me in my tracks, I can tell you. I asked how she knew about Miss Sarah, and she said I had stupidly copied her into an email a few days earlier. She stopped crying and then said that she wanted to see me caned in front of her, and if she didn't, she would report me for bullying in the workplace," Mark said with a little more urgency.

"Oh dear sweetie, it sounds like you have got yourself into a pickle. Don't worry; your yummy Mummy land lady will sort this out. There is an easy way out of this mess. I shall cane you as she requested and insist she canes you as well. I will get a picture of this little scenario on my phone, and then you have a little bargaining chip if she ever tries to blackmail you at work. You can say she bullied you, and here is the evidence. I do not think it will be you losing your job. It will be her," Sarah said, patting Mark's bottom.

Mark smiled, thinking the problem through, and agreed it was a great solution.

"Thank you, Sarah, that is a great solution," Mark said, giggling gently, squirming on Sarah's lap.

"I have some news as well. An old friend, Susan, whom I met at lunch, is going to be around this afternoon for me to advise her on caning naughty boy's bottoms. She has a new boyfriend who would like the headmistress experience," Sarah said, thinking of the little white lie.

"I was not expecting you to be in, the poor old cushion was going to be in for it, but as you are, I guess if it is ok with you, we could give your bottom a little warm-up?" Sarah said, now gently spanking Mark's bottom.

Mark wiggled his bottom, loving the gentle smacks across it.

"Would you like me to dress up in my naughty school boys uniform, Sarah?" Mark asked. His erection now growing quickly.

Sarah smiled. "Yes, why not? I have never seen you in it, and I am sure Susan would appreciate it," Sarah said. Spanking Mark's bare bottom cheeks below his panties a little harder.

"Would it be ok if I was allowed to keep my shorts on for the caning, please? as you gave me a very sore bottom this morning, Miss," Mark said, now fully erect across his Mistress's lap.

"I think we might have to compromise. After a good hand spanking, which will be across your shorts, panties, and then on the bare bottom, I think you might have to have at least six strokes across your panties. I will do my best to stop a bare bottom caning again today," Sarah said, smacking Mark's upper thighs hard, now very aware of his hard erection against her thighs.

"Ok, naughty boy, go and get changed. I will tidy up. Susan will be here soon," Sarah said, giving Mark one final hard smack across the middle of his bottom.

Mark dashed into his room while Sarah poured herself a chilled white wine from the fridge. She opened the door, put it on the latch, returned to the lounge, and sat in the middle of the two-seater leather sofa.

She slipped her hand into her panties and was surprised at how wet and turned on she was. She wondered if she could talk that cute little PA into getting a spanking. She always wore adorable short skirts. She could easily be a naughty sexy schoolgirl who needed her panties pulled down and her bottom smacked. She rubbed her clit more intensely, realising she was just about to bring herself off. Thirty seconds later, she had cum. Bad Sarah, she thought, not enough time to change, damn it.

A minute later, Mark appeared grey blazer, black tie, crisp white shirt, and a very short pair of grey cotton shorts that were very tight across his bottom. He wore long grey socks with two red lines around the tops of them and black leather shoes that she noted needed polishing, which is a spank-able offence she noted. He even had a small school satchel with a ruler and pens poking out of a pocket.

"Well, turn around and let me see if I can see the cane marks Mr, those shorts are very short," she said, giggling.

Sarah ran her hands over the tight cotton covering Mark's bottom. Then her hand gently grasped his throbbing erection that was obvious at the front of his shorts.

"Back across my lap, young man, let's see how you like a firm spanking across those cane welts. These shorts do not cover your upper thighs at all. It appears the shorts are not going to give those low cane marks any protection at all," she said, pulling Mark over her lap again.

Sarah had just started getting into the rhythm of a good spanking when there was a knock at the door and a voice from outside, "Coeee, anyone home".

Sarah did not even look up, shouting back, "In the front room, come on through, Headmistress".

Sarah was aware of someone in the doorway. Still, she was now concentrating hard on smacking Mark's sit spot, the shorts only just covered his bottom, but there was the slightest hint of bare skin where his bottom met his thighs. She was getting turned on again, making his upper thighs glow red.

The lady in the doorway coughed. Sarah looked up and stopped dead in her tracks.

"Well, Sarah, you are certainly giving that young man a good spanking," her stepmother said.

"Up you get, Mark," she hesitated, "and go stand in the corner," Sarah said, very flustered.

Mark jumped up, giving Sarah's mother a glowing smile, and stood in the corner.

MelaniaDiAbril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniaDiAbril

Sarah's Mum smiled back, very aware of the young mans bulging erection in his shorts.

"Mum, I did not know you were returning from your travels today," she said quickly.

Sarah's Mum ran her hands over her short black dress, and her shiny black leather boots contrasted nicely against her glittery stockings. She walked behind Mark, admiring his cute tight bottom, and reached out to stroke his bottom softly.

"This is Mark, my lodger, and I spank his occasionality," Sarah said in a flustered voice, trying to get a grip on the moment.

"I can see, sweetheart, and what a good job you were doing. I flew in last night and thought I would surprise you, but please do not let me stop you from spanking this naughty young man," she said, smiling at her stepdaughter.

"I was expecting Susan, Mum," Sarah said. "She has a new boyfriend, and he wants to be treated like a naughty school boy and spanked, and as Mark loves it so much, she was coming round to practice spanking him," Sarah said quickly, blushing.

Sarah's Mum sat down on the sizeable three-person Sofa and said sternly, "Mark come here and stand in front of me, you will address me as Miss Granger, and I will show my daughter how to spank a naughty boy's bottom properly."

Mark did as he was told and stood before Sarah's Mum. She reached up, undid the button holding his shorts up, and then tugged his shorts over his bulging erection. His erection pointed down and out under his white satin panties. Sarah's Mum pulled the panties down at the front, gently slipping them over his helmet. His cock was set free and was sticking out like a tentpole, pointing at her. She gently wrapped her fingers around his shaft, admiring the size of the thing.

Whilst rubbing his large thick erection, she said sternly, "You are a very naughty boy, and why are you wearing Sarah's panties?"

Without waiting for a reply and whilst tugging hard on his cock, she carried on scolding him. "Naughty boys like you deserve a very sore red bottom, and that is precisely what you will get, young man. You can forget about sleeping on your back tonight as this bottom of yours will be so red and sore you will not be able to sit on it for a week. With each syllable, she pulled on his throbbing erection, which was just about to explode in Mark's mind.

He was being scolded by an older woman. One of his sexiest fantasies was coming true. He looked down at her shiny leather gloss boots. This beautiful mature older lady intended to spank him, she was already scolding him, and he could feel his erection getting harder and harder by the second.

"Get on your knees, young man," Sarah's Mum said sternly.

"I will take a school ruler to your naughty cock to teach you some control. Don't you dare move," Sarah's Mum scolded Mark whilst pulling on his cock.

Mark knelt down on his knees. Sarah's Mum pulled up her short dress revealing shiny, hold-up black glittery stockings. She pulled Marks throbbing erection towards her, laying it across her right thigh. Then taking a small plastic ruler out of Mark's school satchel, she pulled his helmet, stretching his hard erection across her silky thigh and then, with a quick flick of the ruler, slapped it across his helmet.

Mark yelped, pulling away quickly.

Sarah's Mum was ready and quickly pulled his throbbing erection back over her silky thigh again, adjusting her grip, and pumped his ever-hardening cock a few times.

"You are a very naughty boy Mark. Sarah, get over here. If he moves to pull his cock out of the way again, smack his bottom hard. This boy seems a little help in doing what he has been told," Sarah's Mum said sternly, adjusting her grip on Mark's throbbing cock. All the adjusting and rubbing was not lost on Sarah as she realised how her mother's nipples were erect under her tight black dress and how her breath had quickened, her complexion a little redder. Sarah smiled to herself, realising her mother was getting very turned on.

She drew the ruler back again and, at the last moment, flattened her palm across the top of Mark's steel-like cock, pushing it against her stockings. Flicking the ruler down on the tip, it caught Mark's helmet again. Mark again yelped and pulled his cock from under Sarah's Mum's hand only to be thrust forward, with Sarah smacking his bottom hard. His cock dripped pre cum, from the action of the silky nylon rubbing against his shaft, his bottom burning, and Sarah's Mum again adjusting her grip on his long stiff shaft.

"Hi, Ladies," Susan said, standing in the doorway, grinning at the proceedings.

Sarah's Mum and Sarah both looked up in shock.

"We will not be long, I do not think," Susan said, chuckling quietly as she watched her mother give Mark's throbbing erection a few hard pumps.

"Now, this is your last warning, Mark. If you move again, you will be parading in an endless fashion show of girly panties around the flat, and you be spanked in every one of them, do you understand." Sarah's Mum said, winking at Sarah.

Adjusting her grip once again, slipping her hand up to his helmet and then back along his shaft, she dragged his cock hard over her thigh again, making sure to rub his shaft hard against the nylon. Lifting the ruler and then flattening her open palm down on his shaft, she caught his helmet again with the tip of the ruler.

Mark yelped again, pulling his cock away a little again only to be thrust forward again across Sarah's mums stocking tops. Sarah smacked his bottom hard, ensuring his shaft pushed forward over her stockings.

It was too much for Mark, and he started pumping long streams of seaman across her nylon thighs.

Sarah slapped Mark's bottom with each jettison of the seaman, "You are a very naughty boy," she said. Punctuating each word with a smack. She had never seen his cock so hard, pumping out great streams of sperm.

Sarah's Mum helped his throbbing cock with firm hard tugs, milking his cock, pulling his cock so hard his ball sack rubbed against the nylon-covered thighs. She kept milking his throbbing cock till there was no more fluid.

"I think it might be time for you to get cleaned up, young man. There is not only a lot of sperm on my legs, but your panties look like they might need changing," she said warmly, looking at the last few drips pooling around Mark's panties.

Sarah got up, took hold of Mark's semi-hard cock, and led him out of the room, still scolding him quietly.

"You get washed up, sweetie, and best put on fresh panties and then come back to the living room. I suspect there might be some thanking to do," Sarah said, her panties damp.

Sarah dashed back to the living room to find her mother had found some baby wipes and was busy cleaning her stocking tops and talking to Susan.

"Mum, that was very sexy. I didn't know you knew that stuff," Sarah said excitedly.

"Oh yes, dear, your stepfather loved a good spanking, it was just like old times, but he did not have such a sizeable cock. You are a lucky girl to be allowed to play with that whenever you want. Susan was just filling in the gaps in what has been happening, and I understand that there may well be thanking soon?" she said jokingly.

"I do not mind spanking him whilst he has his head between your mother's thighs," Susan said. "If that is not too naughty, then we can all take turns spanking his cute, pert bottom and all get a nice contented smile," she said, smiling at Sarah.

"Yes, why not? That sounds lovely," Sarah said, getting up to head for the bathroom, she liked leading Mark around by his cock, and this was an opportunity she was not going to waste.

"Spanking and thanking time, sweetie, come along, you have three turned-on ladies who need their pussies licked clean," Sarah said excitedly, pulling down Mark's pants and taking a firm grip on his semi-hard cock.

Hours later, Mark had licked all pussies twice over. His knees were a little sore until Sarah had made him kneel on a cushion whilst servicing the ladies. His bottom pushed up and out and spanked, his head buried under dresses and skirts, his tongue coated in cum. It was a great day till he heard Sarah's Mum say, "So a long day of caning, I hear for tomorrow then, young man."

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by 3thousand
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments