Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends And Naughty Boys

48
6 Comments 6
12.2k Views 12.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Susan Jenkins could not be bothered to meet her old friend Sarah Hawks. They had been best friends since primary school, but Sarah was dull. She dressed in identical old grey tracksuits, never went out, never lived dangerously, and never had exciting boyfriends. But Susan had not seen her for six months, so she felt saintly texting her to meet. She had suggested the Beano café on the high street and was surprised when Sarah said they could try the new wine bar at 1 pm.

Susan looked at her nails which needed some attention, then looked in the mirror at the old sweatshirt that had seen better days, and her hair needed a cut. Oh well, she consoled herself. She will look a million times better than poor Sarah. She will be broke, tired, look dishevelled, and she will bitch about how she has no money and how life is so awful.

Where is that girl? She thought, looking at her watch at 1:04. One of those yummy mummies stood at the counter, her blond hair cut in a very modern bob, her silk cream blouse tied with a loose bow that fell over her chest. She was wearing a hold-up bra, Susan thought, brazen little hussy. Her tits pointed out so prominently you could nearly hang a coat hanger on them. Her skirt was just above her knees and cut so tight around her bottom that it was clear she was wearing a suspender belt and probably some designer underwear. Silk stockings and black gloss patent three-inch heels. Dropped beside them a Dior handbag. Bitch thought Susan.

"Hi Susan, I got you a coffee. I hope that is cool," the lady at the counter said.

Susan looked at the lady, mouth open. "Sarah, is that you?"

"Hi, stranger," Sarah said, slipping the coffee across the table and sitting opposite her friend.

"OMG, Sarah, check you out. Have you won the lottery? I did not recognize you," Susan said, looking at Sarah's vibrant lipstick and perfect makeup.

"Well, I guess I have, in a way," Sarah said quietly in a hushed whisper.

"You look amazing, Sarah. What, then, a new job?" Susan said excitedly.

"Do you remember Mark, the young man I rented a room a year ago?" Sarah asked again in a hushed tone.

"Yes, of course I do. Twenty-five, and an engineer, and fit," she giggled.

"Yes, that's him. Well, about six months ago, I came home early. I caught him looking at his bottom in my bedroom mirror, my hairbrush in hand smacking it on his bottom, and on the other hand, a significant erection," Sarah said, nearly whispering.

Susan nodded. "And you are blackmailing him," she said, giggling again.

Sarah giggled too. "No, I asked him what he was doing, and after a bit of badgering, it all came out. Mark used to go to London every Saturday and would see a mature lady who would spank, scold and cane him, and by Monday, Mark wanted to see if there were still marks on his bottom. When I caught him, he intended to make his bottom red and sore again.

Susan nodded and then said, "And?" She shuffled on her seat, her pussy already getting damp.

Sarah, again in a whisper, said, "Well, he told me that for two hours on a Saturday, she would spank, scold and cane him, no sex, and it would cost him £250, with a train ride and a snack it cost him £300 every weekend. Well, I flipped out. I said for £1200 a month, and I would spank him three times a week and scold him daily if he wanted. He asked if I was serious, and I said of course, and well, that is how it started.

Susan was in a state of shock. "And you have to have sex with him as well?" she said, wide-eyed.

"No sex, even though I wanted to, but that crosses a few too many boundaries. We then had an earnest chat about what and where the limits were. Mark said he would like to cum when I was spanking him, and would that be OK? He was not allowed to orgasm in London. She sounded ever so strict, prim and proper. He orgasmed once across her thighs, and she nearly stopped seeing him altogether. He has a fetish for ladies' panties and wanted to know if it was acceptable for him to wear them whilst being disciplined. Again that was not allowed in London. Regulation school pants for the boys, she insisted. All I could think of was £1200 a month; of course, you could wear panties and cum. He then said he would clean the house from top to bottom every Sunday and wash all my clothes, bedclothes, and hand wash my panties etc., if I did not mind supervising him with the occasional smacked bottom."

Susan nodded again, her mouth open, "OMG Sarah, you lucky bitch, I cannot believe this, and you have been spanking him? For what six months?"

Sarah nodded. "But it gets better."

"No way. How?" Susan said, still mesmerized at her friend's story.

"Well, that Monday afternoon, I had him in a pair of white satin panties across my lap. He was ever so sweet, I spanked him, and we had to keep stopping as I was not spanking him hard enough. After an hour of instruction, I think I started to get the hang of it, and I had his bottom and upper thighs bright red. He had hinted that I had a fantastic-looking large old fashioned wooden hairbrush on my bedside table that he said looked a perfect implement for smacking a naughty boy's bottom with, so just when Mark thought he was happy with a good hand spanking, I treated him to ten minutes with the hairbrush. You should have seen his bottom; it was so red, I felt a bit mean, but he was in-between sobs thanking me for such a fantastic spanking. I felt thrilled, and a little turned on," Susan said, aware that her panties were getting damp, retelling the story.

"So you spank him three times a week? Are you allowed to touch his erection? Have you cum in his presence?" Susan said, firing off questions as quickly as her brain thought of them.

"Well, that first week, I spanked him every morning and again at bedtime. He bought home a cane on Wednesday, and I had an hour of instruction on caning his bottom. I spent most of Thursday caning a cushion to practice caning harder and more accurately," Susan said, chuckling softly.

Susan chuckled. "So you get to have orgasms but no sex?"

Sarah smiled. "Yes, after a good spanking and caning, he introduced me to what he calls thanking, and he licks my pussy till I am satisfied. I love it so much that sometimes I make him do it anyway. A little like this morning, he was late bringing in my tea and did not have enough time for a spanking, so I just had my pussy licked till I came. That first weekend we went shopping together, we bought him his panties, and he spoilt me with blouses, skirts, sexy heels, dresses and lots of naughty lingerie. They had a family changing room in one department store, and I spanked him in there. You should have seen the looks of the sales girls. When we walked out, he rubbed his bottom to embarrass me further," Sarah said, chuckling.

GenesisLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GenesisLee

Susan blushed, "You're lucky, girl, so you get orgasms whenever you want. You get spoilt rotten, but I did not know you were into spanking. I love giving a good spanking again, but I have not given one in decades. You get to see and stroke a hard cock whenever you want. I can not believe you. I have not seen a real hard young cock in years," Susan said now, very quietly.

Sarah smiled sweetly. "Yes, I handle his cock all the time. We are experimenting with a rule where I am the only one allowed to touch it. I was not sure about spanking, but now I love it. The power I have over naughty boys is such a turn-on. I get so wet when making a naughty boy's bottom red and sore. Oh, and do not get me started about caning. I have had orgasms giving a caning," Sarah said enthusiastically.

"Hold on, what do you mean, naughty boys," Susan said quickly.

"Yes, about a month ago, Mark's friend Tim, who he met at a fetish club, asked if I would mind spanking him under the same contract. They're great friends, so I discipline two young men often simultaneously," Sarah said, smiling at her friend.

"Sarah, you are on £2500 a month and getting clothes and orgasms," Susan whispered.

"Yes, I know, but the crazy thing is I would probably do it for free as I get so wet spanking those young men's bottoms. Watching their bottoms turn red and sore and the gasps of pain when I am solely in control is the best feeling," Susan whispered back.

"Is there any way you would allow me to get involved? I do not mean financially to give a good spanking and maybe have an orgasm or two. Please," Sarah asked, pleading with her friend.

Susan looked intently at her friend. "Yes, I think I could make that happen. Both boys, I shouldn't call them that as they're both in their twenties, but you know what I mean; both of them have asked several times if I could role-play a strict sexy headmistress. I am not sure I want to be a severe teacher; I am more at home with a strict yummy mummy and domestic discipline theme. Do you think you could play a sexy headmistress and give them a good scolding before spanking and caning them? Maybe you could cane them whilst they take turns kneeling in front of my pussy, licking me out? Whilst having their bottoms caned," Susan said, blushing and giggling.

Sarah was already nodding, "Oh yes, I am sure I could do that. What do you mean by scolding, though? I am no good at the dirty talk," Sarah said quietly, now very aware their conversion was becoming very naughty.

"Well, scolding took me a while to get into, but it is essential to the role-playing scene. The boys want to be told that they have been naughty, and you will take down their panties and smack their naughty bare bottoms till they have red sore bottoms. You know, the type of thing. They will not sit down for a week after you have finished with them. Ask them what happens to naughty boys. It would be best if you got them to admit they need their bare bottoms spanked. I bought them a dark shade of red satin shiny panties each, which gives me lots to talk about. I will make your bottom red as these panties, then we have lots of spanking and adjusting of panties comparing shades of red, that type of thing. Please put them in the corner and slap their bottoms, check for erections and then tell them off for getting turned on when you spank and scold them. You then get to have a good fondle of a hard young cock many times, checking to see how hard they are," Susan said, laughing at her bushing friend.

Sarah nodded slowly. "Yes, I can do that. It is making me very turned on thinking about it. I do love the idea of checking a hard erection," she said.

There are a couple of rules, they are never allowed to pull their panties up or down, and I am the only one allowed to adjust panties. I think it is the power thing, naughty boys submitting to their mummies. If I pull them to their ankles, they stay there. I have even made them shuffle about the house before like that. I usually pull them down to mid-thigh, and then they have to open their legs to keep them there. If they fall further, they get the cane. There is no questioning or answering back. If there is, the cane is given on the bare bottom, and they get corner time," Susan said sternly.

"Will I be allowed to pull down their panties?" Sarah asked submissively.

"Of course, silly, your their headmistress." Sarah giggled.

"The lovely thing with panties mid-thigh and legs apart, and of course, their hands on their heads, give us girls ample room to handle a hard erect cock. So maybe a good course of action is to have you round at mine dressed in a shortish skirt flashing some white satin panties whilst caning a cushion when Mark gets in from work. You then can leave, thanking me for the caning lesson. He will be gagging to know what's going on and will no doubt message Tim. I know those two; it will not be long until they insist you practice on them," Sarah said in a hushed whisper.

"I think I have a little plated black short tennis skirt at home. I used to get lots of admiring glances in that flashing my panties, and I am sure I have some white satin panties. I have some sexy black heels, and I could wear a tight blouse. Would that work?" Susan asked inquisitively.

"Yes, that sounds perfect. We will ensure your skirt is high so your panties get flashed plenty of times, which will drive Mark mad. Have you ever used a cane, Susan? Sarah asked in a slight whisper as she became aware of other tables looking at them.

"Oh yes, Mike, my old boyfriend got spanked and caned all the time. It has always turned me on, so I blackmailed him with sex. He first had to be spanked and caned before I would let him have his way with me. I think I should be pretty good at it. I could get each cane welt an inch apart from the top of his bottom to mid-thigh and reduce him to tears with a well-caned bottom. Is that allowed, Sarah?" Susan whispered.

"Yes, that sounds perfect. Did you never add a diagonal stroke across the parallel cane welts? The boys tell me it is nearly as bad as when I only cane the backs of their thighs or sit spots?" Sarah said.

"You are a nasty one, Sarah," Susan said, giggling.

"Right then, young lady, go and get changed and let us see if we can put this little plan into action," Sarah said, straightening her tight skirt as she got up. One thing was for sure tonight, Mark would be getting a very sore red bottom later, and she would be getting a very contented pussy. The boys might have a very strict sexy headmistress to play with at the weekend.

Published 
Written by 3thousand
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments