Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Living Room Lover. Part 2

79
7 Comments 7
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Barry did as his Aunt Mavis suggested. He visited the bathroom and did a quick clean-up before returning to the couch and falling into a deep sleep. It was the smell of coffee and bacon frying that had him up in seconds and he joined his family in the kitchen after a quick stop to the bathroom.

Barry chatted with his uncle and cousins and everything was fine until his Aunt Mavis entered the kitchen, it was an effort on his part not to stare at her. Even though she wore no makeup and had her hair piled on top of her head, she was still a seductress in his eyes.

Aunt Mavis took a seat next to Barry and poured herself some coffee. There was a lot of conversation going on at the table. The men were talking about their plans for the morning, a round of golf was top on their list. The twins bubbled about wanting to hit the pool and Barry's mom announced that she was headed to the mall with Mavis.

Barry sat there in silence and heard none of them, his attention was on his aunt and the hand that she had placed on his thigh. Just the contact of her warm hand on his leg brought back all the memories of last night and he began to get hard. He was forced to bid a hasty retreat to the bathroom lest his family could see the outline of his hard cock under his shorts.

When he calmed down and returned to the kitchen he was advised that he would be charged with child-sitting duties until the ladies. The men finished their breakfast, grabbed their golf gear, and departed while the twins ran to the pool area with their gameboys to await the mandatory half-hour after-eating before swimming rule. Barry loaded the dishwasher while his aunt finished her coffee and waited for his mom to return.

"I'm sorry about that, but I couldn't keep my hands off you any longer," she said in a quiet voice.

"I wanted to touch you also," Barry admitted.

"I'm glad that you didn't, the risk of being seen was too great," she said.

Before Barry could respond his mom reappeared and informed him that they wouldn't be gone long and to keep an eye on the twins. Half an hour later the twins hit the pool and commenced jumping and diving off the low board under Barry's watchful eye from his inner-tube float.

His mom and aunt returned an hour later and Mavis quickly stripped off her jean shorts and blouse to reveal another sexy bikini underneath, she jumped in the water and waded up to him. The twins charged her with a cry of delight with squirt guns in hand and she sought protection from the jets of water behind Barry's back.

She pushed her full tits into his naked back and allowed her crotch to bump up against his ass, even in the cool water he could feel the heat emanating from it. Barry's mom appeared and entered the pool and with a yell of delight, the twins turned their attention and squirt guns at her.

With their attention off of their mom and Barry, Mavis allowed her arm to circle Barry's waist and directed her hand toward his crotch, he was already hard.

"If it wasn't for the presence of your mom and the twins I'd do you right here," she cooed into his ear. "Do you know how hot you look in your speedo?"

Barry was forced to exit the pool and then the bathroom where he extracted his hard cock and masturbated as he recalled the feeling of his aunt's body against his. After shooting his wad into some Kleenex he cleaned up and changed into a less form-fitting bathing suit and returned to the pool.

He found that his aunt was stretched out on a chaise lounge with her body glistening with suntan oil, Barry took the empty lounge next to her.

"I hope you saved some for later," she commented and she flipped onto her back.

After dinner, they all retreated to the living room for movies on the giant plasma. Eventually, everyone turned in and Barry stretched out on the couch and waited, he didn't have to wait long. He saw his aunt approaching and his mouth hung open at her outfit.

Not since the pages of Playboy magazine had he ever seen such sexy lingerie. His aunt paused her approach to allow Barry to take it all in. She wore a black shelf bra that made her breasts appear bigger and more inviting. Her long legs were covered by black thigh-high stockings and held up with a garter belt that matched her bra.

RosalineEderson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosalineEderson

It was the tiny bikini panties that drew most of his attention. They were black and sheer and Barry could see the tiny tuft of hair between her thighs. She stopped when she was next to the couch and knelt down placing her pretty face mere inches from his.

"Are you ready for your next lesson?" she asked softly.

"Yeah," was all Barry could say.

"Good," she said as she stood up. "Now get on your knees in front of me."

Barry complied and soon he was eye to eye with pussy.

"Now kiss and lick my belly," she commanded.

Once again Barry complied without hesitation and began planting soft kisses and lick on her flat abdomen. His aunt responded with soft moans.

"Now, slide my panties down my legs," she commanded.

Very slowly and carefully Barry slid her sheer undies down her nylon-covered legs. Once completed Mavis dropped to her knees and embraced him while her lips sought his. Barry received a long tongue kiss that was even better than the first one she had given him.

Mavis then had Barry stand up and she pulled his sweat pants down his legs and freed his raging hard-on. She then laid on her back and invited Barry to move closer. The sight of his aunt on her back in her sexy lingerie had Barry's cock begin to glisten with pre-cum.

"Now, push my knees apart," she requested.

Barry did as asked.

"Now get on top of me," she said in a soft moan.

Mavis assisted Barry in placing his body between her legs before she took hold of his cock and directed it toward her waiting pussy.

"Now, slowly push yourself in me," she ordered.

Barry complied and was once again overwhelmed by the sensation of his hard cock entering her tight and wet pussy. Mavis gave him a few more tips on how to balance himself while on top of her and he was soon pushing himself in and out of his aunt. When his aunt crossed her nylon-clad legs across the naked expanse of his back Barry almost shot his load right then and there.

Mavis stopped him long enough so she could remove her bra and then directed to lips and tongue toward her erect nipples.

"Now, gently kiss and lick them," she instructed.

Her stifled moans told him that he was doing it correctly. Mavis had her nephew push himself up on his hands and she then gave the same attention to his nipples that he had given to hers. This was done as he continued to push his hard cock in and out of his aunt's pussy.

All these sensations were too much for Barry and he lost his concentration.

"Mavis, I'm going to cum," he told her.

"Then go ahead, don't wait for me," she responded.

Without being told, Barry increased the speed of his ride, and Mavis was forced to moan into a pillow so the sound of her moans didn't travel beyond the front room. It was a heartbeat later that Barry issued a grunt and filled her hot pussy with the contents of his balls.

It was a second afterward that Mavis held him tighter between her silky legs as her whole body shook announcing the arrival of her orgasm. When she stopped shaking Barry rolled off of her and took up a position at her side where they shared gentle kisses as she descended from her orgasmic high.

"That was fantastic," she told him after a long silence.

"Really?' he questioned.

"Yes, with this being only your second time at bat you were fantastic," she confirmed.

Mavis eventually stood up and searched for her bra and panties. As soon as she recovered them she knelt down and placed another long kiss on her nephew's lips.

"If you think that was good, wait until tomorrow night," she told him.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments