Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Living Room Lover. The Conclusion

51
6 Comments 6
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

As much as Barry looked forward to the bright and sunny days and splashing around in their pool with his cousins, he looked forward to the nights even more. It would be an hour or so after the families had turned in that his Aunt Mavis would silently head down to the front room and join him on the couch and they would fuck for hours.

Barry was always concerned that his uncle would wake up and find that his wife was not next to him. He would go searching for her and discover his nephew between his wife's legs. Mavis assured him that his uncle could sleep through anything.

The sight of his sexy aunt clad in her lingerie and nylons was the sexiest thing he had ever seen outside of a Penthouse magazine. They would lavish long tongue kisses on each other while their hands roamed all over their bodies. By the time she slowly slid her panties off they were soaking wet with her juices and Barry was rock hard.

She had taken his cherry during their first session when she mounted him in cowgirl fashion. On the second night, she introduced him to the standard missionary position and he loved it and they fucked for hours. She missed only two nights as she needed to catch up on some sleep.

"Your uncle and I still have sex, but it's not enough so I decided to hook up with you," she told him. "I do him and then I join you."

Barry was only a little depressed but he understood. It was right before the household turned in that evening that Mavis managed to slip him a pair of her silkiest panties and suggested that he use them for his nightly masturbation sessions. So once the house was quiet Barry would remove his sweatpants and wrap the silky garment around his throbbing cock as he masturbated while thinking about her.

The middle of the second week signaled that their time together was coming to an ending and he was depressed. Mavis cheered him up by promising something special, when he questioned her she only smiled. After that admission, the day seemed to drag on forever but finally, nightfall came and the families went to bed.

Barry lay on the couch and waited with his heart beating a mile a minute with anticipation. It was around one in the morning that he saw her shadow crossing the expanse of the living room and a minute later she stood next to the couch.

She gave him a smile as she slowly untied her short satin bathrobe. It fell away to reveal that she was wearing a garter belt and nylons, no bra or panties and once again he was mesmerized by the tuft of hair between her taut thighs. Mavis then knelt next to the couch and embraced her nephew as her lips attached themselves to his. When the kiss ended she instructed him to remove his sweats and join her on the floor.

"Now, this is what I have been saving," she informed him as she dug a bottle of lube out of the pocket of her robe and handed it to him.

She then instructed him to cover his shaft with the clear liquid and Barry enjoyed the sensation of the cool lube against the heat of his cock. Mavis watched his progress with wide unblinking eyes.

DinnaFilips
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DinnaFilips

When he finished Mavis embraced and kissed him again before she dropped to her hands. She then looked over her shoulder at him.

"I like it in the butt," she said softly.

Now Barry had heard of anal sex and had seen images of couples performing this online, but he never imagined that he would be given a chance to experience it.

Once again, Mavis supplied instruction and soon Barry was pushing his hard cock into his aunt's tight butt. Mavis was forced to grab a pillow and cover her mouth with it so her moans traveled no further than the living room. Barry had placed his hands on her waist as she had instructed but they ran up the sides of her soft and firm body to her naked breasts.

Barry recalled all the instructions he had received on the proper way to caress a woman's breasts and based on her reactions he had learned his lesson well. Between the sight of her legs sheathed in nylons, the scent of her perfume, and the tightness of her butt, Barry lost his load in record time.

He removed his shrinking cock from her anal cavity and they cuddled on the floor sharing gentle kisses.

"Now, not all ladies like anal sex," she informed him." "Promise me that if you are told no then it's no."

"I promise," was all Barry said.

Barry noticed that her nipples had become erect again and that she was shivering.

"Are you cold?" he asked.

"No. I can feel your cum leaking out of my butt and it's turning me on. So are you ready for round two?" she whispered.

Barry's cock began to thicken at her admission and he watched as she flopped on her back and bent her body in the middle so that her knees were pressed against her breasts.

"Do me again in the butt," she begged.

This time Barry had a view of her pretty face and he slid his cock in and out of her. He also had access to her tits and kissed and licked each one during his ride. Once again Barry lost his load in a short time due to all the stimulation.

Mavis stayed with him as long as she dared before heading to the master bath and then bed. The end of his relative's visit finally arrived and there were long and tearful goodbyes by all before they headed down the road. That evening Barry returned to his room again and slid between the covers and fresh sheets, but noticed that his pillow was lumpy for some reason.

When he went to smooth it out he discovered that his aunt had left him one of her sexy bra and panty combos that held the scent of her perfume. There was a note attached to the panties that told them to use these in good health. Although he was still a little depressed he couldn't wait for nightfall and his evening masturbation sessions.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments