Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother And I - Part 1

"How it Started"

106
14 Comments 14
7.8k Views 7.8k
879 words 879 words

My father left us when I was young. Mom didn't date because she said, she needed to be home for me. She had gone on a few dates over the years.

One evening after dinner, Mom said, "I will take a bath."

I was playing a video game. I heard her run her water, and then she called out, asking if I could bring her a washcloth. I did as she asked, and usually, she would stick her hand out, but this time, she was already in the tub and said, "Throw it to me."

I opened the door to do as she said, and that's when I saw her big dark bush! That day, sixteen-year-old me fell in love with a woman's pubic hair.

She said, "Give it to me," but apparently, I stared too long for her liking. She said, “thank you,” so I returned to my game.

All the while, I could only think about what I had seen. My cock was rock hard, and I couldn't get the image out of my head. Mom had her bath and entered the living room, where I was, wearing her bathrobe. She said, "We need to talk." I didn't know what she was thinking, but my mind was still on her beautiful bush.

Mom said, "When you brought me the washcloth, I saw you staring at me." I became very embarrassed and said, "Yes. I'm sorry, Mom."

She asked me what I was thinking right then. I didn't look up but said, "I think you are pretty, Mom."

I did like what I saw. She smiled and said, "It's wrong for families to be like that."

I was confused because now I wasn't sure what she was talking about. She told me, "Moms and sons shouldn't look at one another naked."

I again said, "Mom, you are pretty though." That's when my words jumped out of my mouth, and I blurted out, "I liked the hair I saw."

At this point, I realized I didn't even look at her boobs, only her big dark triangle bush. She just sat quietly looking at me. It seemed like time stopped but she said, "I like that you think I'm pretty," and added that it made her happy that I liked what I saw.

Mom said, "I could tell you enjoyed seeing me", and I asked how she knew,

"Was it because I stared too long?"

She smiled and said, "No. Women have a way of knowing by a man's reaction." I had no idea what that meant.

She said, "When a man enjoys seeing a woman, he will become aroused, and that's how a woman knows."

She said, "A man will have an erection if he really likes what he sees and I could see you had an erection."

LuzBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuzBella

I just looked at her and said, "Uh, okay", still not knowing exactly what she meant.

My friends and I only said, "Hard on" cause my friend's older brother told us what it was. That's when I became very embarrassed because my penis was so hard it nearly hurt.

I asked, "How do men know when women like what they see?"

She told me, "Come and sit by me."

By now, her robe had fallen off the side of her thigh, and I was trying to look without being noticed.

She said, "A woman will begin to become wet when she is sexually aroused."

At this point, I asked her, "Am I about to get the sex talk?"

She laughed and said, "Maybe it should be, but not exactly."

She gently pushed the bottom of her robe open a bit more to where I could barely see her bush again. I was so nervous and excited at seeing her; she knew what she was doing.

I told her, "It doesn't seem fair that a woman could see a man's penis, but he couldn't see her wetness."

She said, "It's a surprise for the man when he feels a woman's wetness." She spread her legs a bit and said she wanted to get more comfortable.

She said, "I can see your erection now."

I asked, "Are you wet, Mom?"

She smiled and took my hand. She guided my hand to her bush, and it felt amazing! I had never seen a pussy before other than in magazines.

She said, "Now rub your finger along my slit like this," as she guided me. She pushed my hand to her folds, and I could feel a slippery wetness. She did this for maybe twenty seconds and then removed my hand.

She told me, "Stand up" and I did as she said. She slid my shorts down, and my young cock was now exposed and at full attention.

She said, "Women enjoy doing this to a man as well", and she gripped my cock and pumped it five or six times, and released me.

When she released my young hard cock, I shot a thin stream of semen.

She smiled and said, "That's great hon." I was so shocked.

She told me, "That's what happens when men and women have sex."

My knees felt weak, and Mom spread her legs wide and began rubbing her hairy pussy as I stared in amazement.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Cprof23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments