Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother And I - Part 3

"Part 3"

72
11 Comments 11
5.4k Views 5.4k
826 words 826 words

Mom and I went about our business after breakfast; She was cleaning and I mowed the lawn. I came in when I had finished and was sweaty and dirty. I told Mom I was going to jump in the shower and rinse off. I headed to my room to strip off, and when I walked out of my room, Mom topped the stairs and said, "I will join you."

I was shocked, to say the least, although extremely happy that she was. I remind you that my mom has nice breasts that sag a bit, but beautiful dark areola with pronounced nipples.

"Let's do it," I said as I went into the bathroom.

Mom said, "Let's use my bathroom. The shower is much bigger."

Fine with me, I thought as I changed directions and went to her bedroom.

When my parents built our house, mom's only must-have was a luxury bathroom with a large walk-in shower. It was a huge shower with the rain head in the middle of the ceiling and shower heads on both ends as well.

She started the water, looked at me with a smile, and said, "I just thought we both needed to clean up so why not conserve water?" Mom giggled and went on to say, "I think we should become more Earth-conscious and conserve water as much as possible."

"Fine by me," I said.

We jumped in the shower and each used our respective end of the shower until I felt Mom's hand on my butt.

I stood still for a moment until she said, "Don't be shy now, mister."

I turned toward her, grinned, and reached for her soapy breasts. They felt amazing, and when I pinched her nipples, she jumped and admitted she enjoyed that, but it had been so long since anyone had done it to her.

We finished rinsing off. She stepped out and handed me a fluffy white towel. I began drying off and turned to leave when Mom said, "Don't run off. We are not finished."

I stopped in my tracks and looked at her. She was drying off and looking up several times, smiling, before finally saying, "Let's just enjoy the rest of the afternoon watching movies in my room."

"Sounds good to me. Can we order in," I said.

"Sure, we can do that; then we can just stay in bed and relax," she replied.

We settled into her king-sized bed and turned on a romantic comedy. I was caressing Mom's thigh and brushed against her crotch, catching her off guard. She jumped but looked at me with a sly grin, saying, "I know what you are up to."

VicttoriaBorunys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VicttoriaBorunys

That is when I blurted out, "Mom, I want you! You are beautiful, and I love you; I want sex with you."

She lay there silently before rolling on her side, facing me, and asked, "Why would you want sex with your old Mother?"

I was at a loss and then explained that I had always tried to see her naked when she changed her clothes, and in the bathroom, and now with all that we had done, I couldn't think about anything or anyone except her.

She smiled before rolling onto her stomach, facing me now closely, and kissed me thoroughly. Softly yet intentionally, she opened her mouth slightly and allowed my tongue inside her mouth. My head was reeling, and my young cock was a complete mast. She lowered her hand to my crotch and squeezed my stiff prick before rolling back over and sitting up.

Mom said thoughtfully, "Listen to me. This is a line we have been dancing around, but once we cross this, there is no returning to what we were before."

Everything became very real at this point, and we knew we both wanted this, but she was hesitant, and that's when I rolled over to her and slid my hand inside her fluffy robe. She gave a sound somewhere between a moan and a gasp. And she raised her hand to mine, never saying to stop, nor putting up a resistance. I tried pulling her robe open, but it was still cinched at her waist.

She stopped me and said, "Okay, we need to get more comfortable." She stood, opened her robe, and threw it in the chair in the corner of her room. She looked at me and asked, "Do you need an invitation, mister?"

I jumped up, pulled my t-shirt over my head, and dropped my gym shorts and boxers. We were now both stark naked, and my heart was pounding out of my chest. My god, I was a ball of hormones! Mom returned to bed under the top sheet and motioned for me to come to her.

Mom said, "I have taught you to please a woman orally. Now we will start with this, then I will teach you how to please a woman sexually with your cock."

To be continued

Published 
Written by Cprof23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments