Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Road Trip - Part 7

"Ann takes a walk on the beach with Daddy"

121
8 Comments 8
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Hi. I’m Ann, Mike’s sister. Even though my brother has told you all about our road trip, I thought it would be helpful to add my perspective. I was pretty naive before the trip. I had kissed a few boys late in high school and had let some of them rub my non-existent tits, but I didn’t know much about sex except for what my friend Jenny had told me. Okay, I did masturbate a lot, mostly to fantasies about my older brother. Yes, I had a crush on him but never said anything. 

That first night in the motel Mom and Dad made us share a bed. I couldn’t ignore what I was feeling being so close to Mike. I told him that it was an accident when I brushed my butt against him, but it wasn’t. I was getting ready to rub off and wanted to feel him against me. I didn’t know he was going to get hard. Feeling him wedged between my cheeks made my pussy so wet. I never expected it would go further, but I was glad it did. I almost died when he fingered me, and loved it when he shot his stuff all over my back.

Things got even more heated after that first night. It was like Mike had pushed a button that unlocked my sexual inhibitions. He fingered me and I gave him a handjob and then a blowjob in the car. It was my first-ever blowjob. He shot his stuff in my mouth. Later, he ate my pussy in the bathroom of the gas station. Then we fucked. It was my first time and I loved it. I couldn’t wait to get fucked again. 

I didn’t have to wait long. That night we shared a bed for the second time and we fucked. Mike pumped my pussy full of cum. I told him I couldn’t get pregnant if I was on top. I sure hope Jenny was right. Then Mom and Dad began fucking in the bed next to us so Mike and I went at it again. I heard Mom ask Dad to shoot on her face and it made me want Mike to do it to me. I felt like such a slut, and even more so when I looked in the mirror.

Once we arrived at the beach house, I had to wait all day before Mike and I could find some time alone. I sucked his cock. He shot so much stuff into my mouth that it came shooting out of my nose. Then he fucked me and pushed his finger up my butt hole. It was amazing. I had a mind-shattering climax. Afterwards, Mike told me about watching Dave and Sarah and how he actually did her in the butt with his cock. I’m not ready for that. A cock is a lot bigger than a finger, and I’m kind of tiny. Still, I was curious.

The next morning Mark told me he had watched Mike and me in the storage room. He said he would tell Mom and Dad unless I sucked his cock and let him fuck me. I was already feeling horny and Mike wasn’t around, so I said okay. Mark’s not bad looking, even though he’s a jerk, and he did have a really nice thick cock. After I gave him a blowjob, he fingered and ate me before shoving his cock up my pussy. I went off so many times I thought I was going to die. He finally shot in my mouth. It tasted a little tangier than Mike’s cum.

I had no idea Mike had been watching. He told me that night on the porch. I said he forced me, which was true in a way, and promised that I wouldn’t do it again, but I probably will. Anyway, to take his mind off Mark, I gave Mike a blowjob. Just as he was shooting in my mouth, Dad walked out. It was dark and I didn’t think he saw what we were doing. Mike went inside to see Mom, and Dad asked me to go for a walk with him on the beach.

“I know we don’t talk much these days, Annie. Now that you’ve become a young woman, you must be going through a lot of changes. That can be difficult. It was for me when I was your age. All I could think about was sex. What about you, Annie? Do you think about sex a lot?”

I couldn’t believe we were having this conversation. Yes, Dad, I think about sex all the time and I’m fucking my brother and my cousin. Of course I didn’t say that.

“Um, well, yeah, sometimes.”

“That’s good Annie. It just means you’re normal. Learning to control your urges is the important thing. It’s okay to experiment and learn what you like.”

I wasn’t sure where this was coming from. Dad had never talked to me like this before. He was leading up to something.

“I know that, Daddy.”

I had always called him Daddy and he had always called me Annie. 

“Good. So what you were doing with Mike on the porch just now was something you liked, not something he forced you to do, right?”

He must have seen me giving him a blowjob. He didn’t sound upset about it. Was he looking for a confession? I played stupid. 

“Uh, what do you mean? I was sleeping.”

“Come on, Annie. You were giving your brother a blowjob. So answer the question. Were you doing it willingly or did he make you do it?”

Busted.

“Um, no, he didn’t make me.”

“And that’s because you love giving blowjobs. Is that right, Annie?”

God yes, I wanted to say, I love sucking cock. I love the way it slides between my lips, how it throbs against my tongue and the way it explodes in my mouth when it shoots.

“Uh, I, um, I don’t know.”

“Yes you do, sweetheart, and I think it’s only fair that you show Daddy how much you like it.”

Had I entered some alternate reality? Was Dad asking me to give him a blowjob? He took my hand and led me behind some sea oats.

“Take off your top and get on your knees, honey.”

It did as I was told. Dad pushed down his shorts and briefs. It was dark, but there was enough light for me to see the outline of his cock. It wasn’t hard yet, but it still looked big. I dropped to my knees in the sand and lifted it with my hand, swirling my tongue across the knob. When I gave Mike and Mark blowjobs, their cocks were already hard. I watched in awe as Dad grew bigger and bigger. He was huge, longer than Mike and even thicker than Mark.

I stretched my lips around him and slid down his shaft. His tip punched against my throat before I had even half his cock in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, swirling my tongue around his hard flesh. My pussy was already leaking. Sucking cock did that to me.

“That’s good, Annie. I want you to wrap your hand around me and pump it up and down while you suck my cock. Do you think you could do that for Daddy?”

His cock was certainly big enough for me to give him a handjob and blowjob at the same time. I wrapped my fingers around the base and pumped in sync with my lips flying up and down his shaft. I gagged each time his knob punched against my throat. 

“Good girl, Annie. You are an excellent cock sucker. Now I want you to take it out of your mouth and kiss down the length, then suck on my testicles. Can you do that for me, baby?”

I could and did, kissing my way down his length until I reached his balls. I licked them and sucked one into my mouth, gently swirling it around with my tongue. I did the same thing with his other testicle. Then I sucked them both into my mouth.

PrincessRall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrincessRall

“Annie, you are a natural. Now kiss back up my cock and flutter your tongue on the spot just below my knob.”

I did as I was told. Dad’s moans got louder. I slid my hand to his balls and gently massaged them with my fingers.

“Oh fuck, Annie, you’re such a good girl. Now put it back in your mouth.”

I slid my lips down his shaft and took him deep, then fucked him with my mouth, bobbing my head up and down and swirling my tongue across the veins bulging from his hard flesh. He put his hands on my head and thrust into me each time I plunged down on his cock. His knob slammed against the opening to my throat making me gag. Spit drooled from my lips and seeped across his balls and my fingers.

“Annie, sweetie, try and take it deeper. Open your throat and push out your tongue.”

I tried, but choked and coughed up more spit. The same thing happened on my second try. He told me to relax my throat. On the next try, he didn’t let me pull away. He pushed into my throat. Tears streamed down my face. I thought I was going to choke to death. Then, miraculously, the urge to gag went away. He slid all the way into my mouth. I felt his pubic hairs tickle my lips. He held it deep until I struggled to breathe. He finally pulled out. A flood of spit poured down my chin.

“Good Girl. You’re a natural cock sucker, Annie.”

Daddy rammed his cock back into my mouth and down my throat. He fucked my face hard and fast, driving it deep on each thrust. My tits were soaked with the strands of spit that poured from my mouth and dripped from my chin. I could tell he was getting close by his groans and the way he was slamming his cock into my mouth.

“Oh god, baby, Daddy’s going to cum.”

He pulled his cock from my mouth and aimed it at my face. Daddy’s sperm shot up my nose and across my forehead. Another blast landed in my left eye socket and dripped down my cheek. Several more spurts splattered my ear, lips and chin. He pointed down and pumped the last few drops onto my tits. I slipped a hand into my shorts and rubbed my clit. Moments later, I had a huge climax.

“I’m so proud of you, Annie. You’re such a good cock sucker. Now Daddy’s going to eat your sweet little pussy. Stand up and take off your shorts.”

I did. Now I was completely naked with Daddy’s cum running down my face and body. He told me to bend over and put my hands on my knees. Daddy got behind me and buried his face between my cheeks. I gasped when his tongue slid through my folds and pushed into my pussy, fucking it in and out. I was seeing stars. Then he shoved two fingers up my cunt and fluttered  his tongue across my clit. I went off like a garden sprinkler, spraying his mouth with girl cum. He clamped his lips around my pussy and sucked the juices from my cunt. 

I couldn’t believe what he did next. Daddy licked my asshole. It felt so fucking good. His fingers continued to pummel my pussy, sending me spinning into a second climax. Juices leaked out from my cunt and streamed down my thighs. I thought I was going to die from so much pleasure. I completely lost it when he shoved a finger up my ass. He pumped it in and out while continuing to finger fuck my pussy. I fell forward onto my knees, screaming and gasping for air.

“Annie, baby, you have such a sweet-tasting pussy and tight little asshole. You’ve made my cock get hard again. Where do you want Daddy to put it?”

I knew exactly what I wanted.

“I want you to put it in my pussy, Daddy. I want you to fuck me.”

“Annie, you’re such a good daughter. Hold still while Daddy puts his big hard cock inside your tight little pussy.”

He got on his knees behind me and rubbed the tip of his cock up and down between my folds. My pussy was already dripping wet and ready to get fucked. I tilted my ass to meet him. I felt his knob wedge into my opening and push inside. It was so big. My cunt stretched around him as he slowly worked it deeper and deeper into my body. He pulled out and pushed back in, going even deeper. On the third thrust I felt him press against my cervix. He held it there.

“Annie, your pussy is so tight I can feel it pulsing against my cock. Do you like how it feels?”

“Yes, Daddy. It feels good inside my pussy. Are you going to fuck me now?”

“Yes, baby, Daddy’s going to fuck you.”

He moved slowly at first, then faster and faster as I stretched to accommodate his size. He filled me so completely. I had my first climax, and then my second and then one after another after another. My body was trembling with one spasm after the next. My shrieks were loud and out of control. Daddy reached around my thigh and rubbed my clit. I went off hard and thought I was going to pass out. I had lost all control. I was gasping for air when he finally pulled out.

“I want you to suck Daddy’s cock, Annie. Then we’ll fuck some more.”

He moved in front of me. Lifted my head by my hair and shoved his dripping cock between my lips. The powerful taste of pussy filled my mouth. He fucked it in and out several times, then shoved it down my throat. I loved every second. I couldn’t get enough. I attacked him like a wild animal, sucking, slurping and drooling all over his cock and balls. 

He finally pulled me up from the sand and kissed me on the lips. His large hands cupped my ass cheeks and lifted me into the air. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. I felt the knob of his cock brushed against my pussy. I shifted until it lodged in my opening, then slowly impaled myself down his length. I lifted up and came crashing back down, driving his hard cock deep into my belly. I did it again and again and again. Each time, he thrust up into me, filling every square millimeter of my cunt. 

“Fuck me, Daddy… fuck me… yes… nnnnngggghhhhh…”

I was already in the throes of non-stop climaxes when Daddy spread my cheeks and shoved a finger up my ass. I went off so hard my fingernails made visible scratches on his back. My whole body shook and trembled with uncontrollable spasms. Juices leaked from my cunt and dripped from his balls. Daddy didn’t let up. He fucked me and fucked me and fucked me until I was whimpering. 

Daddy finally lowered me to the ground, shoved his cock between my lips and grunted. I did my best to keep my mouth clamped tightly around him as he filled it with spurt after spurt of cum, but I was still only half there and much of it dribbled down my chin and over my tits. I gulped down the rest.

“I’m glad we had this talk, Annie. We better get back before your mom wonders where we’ve been.”

I stood on wobbly legs and followed Daddy back to the house.

Published 
Written by Erlikkhan69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments