Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Road Trip - Part 8

"Mike gets lesson number two from his mother and Jenny loses her virginity"

122
15 Comments 15
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I left Ann and Dad on the porch and went inside to look for Mom. She was in her room. I knocked on the door. She opened it. Mom stood in front of me naked. 

“Time for your next lesson, honey. We’ll begin with pussy eating and ass licking.”

She climbed on the bed and got on her hands and knees. I stared at her cunt hanging between her thighs like a ripe peach just below the tight knot of her asshole. I buried my face between her cheeks and eagerly feasted on her juicy pussy, rubbing her clit with my thumb. She went off in my mouth. I gulped down her pungent secretions and went back for more. 

“Lick Mommy’s asshole, sweetie. Fuck me with your fingers while you’re doing it.”

I didn’t hesitate. My tongue moved from her pussy to the tight knot of her sphincter, bathing it in spit. I buried two fingers deep up her cunt, twisting and fucking them in and out of her steamy passage. Mom went off for the second time. She rolled onto her back, pulling her knees to her shoulders and ordered me to suck her pussy and shove a finger up her asshole. Another climax had me drinking more cunt juice.

“Take off your clothes, honey, and get on the bed. Mommy’s got a special treat for you.”

I stripped and got on my back. Mom squatted over my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth. She fell forward and sucked my cock between her lips. Her mouth flew up and down my length. My tongue slurped the juices from her pussy and licked her asshole. We rolled over until I was on top. I rammed my cock into her mouth and down her throat while fingering her pussy and licking her clit to another climax. She was insatiable.

“That’s called sixty-nine, honey, but you probably already knew that. Our next lesson is called face fucking. You’re going to punish Mommy’s mouth with your cock. Don’t hold back, sweetie. You need to do it hard and make Mommy choke and gag.”

She got on her back and bent her head over the edge of the bed. I rammed my cock into her mouth and fucked it in and out. Apparently, I was being too gentle. Mom told me to do it harder and faster, and to shove my cock down her throat. I pounded her mouth as hard as I could, driving it all the way into her throat on each thrust. Mom gagged and choked, but I didn’t let up. Spit poured from her mouth and down her face, smearing her makeup and soaking into her hair.

Mom rolled onto her stomach and told me to do her that way. I lifted her head by the hair and slammed my cock between her lips, punishing her mouth and throat with rapid jabs. I pulled out when I saw tears running down her cheeks. Mom ordered me to slap my cock across her face and shove it back in her mouth and down her throat. I did. Strands of spit fell from her chin onto the floor. She finally pulled away and sat up on the bed.

“I’m sure you want to finish, don’t you sweetheart? Mommy’s going to let you. When you do, I want you to shoot cum all over my face and tits.” 

She slid to the floor and knelt in front of me. I grabbed her head and fucked her mouth hard. Looking down at Mom choking on my cock, spit running down her neck and over her tits and loving every second, pushed me over the top. I pulled out. Spurt after spurt of hot cum drenched her face and tits until it was dripping from her chin and streaming down her body.

“You get an ‘A’ sweetheart. Next, we’re going to fuck. Mommy will show you some new positions, but first I have to pee. Do you want to watch?”

Was she serious? The idea of watching was mildly exciting, but I wasn’t a pervert, or was I? I shrugged my shoulders. She took my hand, leading me into the bathroom. Mom straddled the toilet. A small dribble leaked out from her slit and ran down her thigh. Then the floodgates opened. A steady stream of golden pee sprayed from her bare pussy, some of it hitting the porcelain bowl and some missing the toilet altogether. There was something so dirty and nasty and erotic about watching her. 

“Did you like that, honey?” Mom asked as the flow tapered to a trickle. “I think it’s sexy being watched. I like to watch too. Do you need to pee, baby?”

I did. Mom didn’t move. She had me pee between her legs and into the toilet. Mom wasn’t a passive observer like I had been. She stuck her hand in my yellow stream. It splashed against her palm and dripped from her fingers. Her other hand slipped between her legs and rubbed her pussy. As my flow turned to a trickle, Mom bit her lip and gasped.

“Wasn’t that exciting, sweetie? I thought so. Let’s go back in the bedroom so I can get you ready to fuck me.”

My cock had deflated somewhat from peeing. Mom squatted behind me and reached around my thighs to stroke me. I was both shocked and excited by what she did next. She buried her face between my cheeks and licked my asshole. I immediately became fully erect. Mom didn’t stop, bathing my sphincter with spit and stroking my cock. If she kept it up, I was going to be spewing before we had a chance to fuck. She didn’t let that happen.

We got on the bed. I never realized how many different ways there were to fuck. We kept switching from one to the next. Sometimes, I thought our bodies would never untangle and that I would be stuck inside Mom’s pussy until someone pried us apart. It wasn’t just the positions either. Mom liked it rough. She had me slap her tits really hard, spank her ass and choke her until tears came to her eyes. The more pain I inflicted, the more powerful her climaxes.

“You’re such a natural, honey,” she said, rolling onto her stomach. “We have one more thing to cover in this lesson. You’re going to fuck Mommy’s ass. Pick up that tube on the bedside stand and I’ll tell you what to do.”

Anal sex was something I had thought about a lot since watching Dave do it to Sarah. I grabbed the tube and followed Mom’s instructions. First, I lubed her asshole and stretched it open with my fingers. Then I lubed my cock. I looked down at Mom’s two shapely cheeks, and felt my heart beat faster contemplating what I was about to do. She reached back and spread them wide, exposing her tight brown sphincter.

“Climb on Mommy’s back, honey, and press against me right here,” she said, slipping a finger in her asshole. “You need to go slow, particularly with someone who has never done this before like your sister. It’ll be tight at first, but you’ll feel it stretch open as you go deeper.”

And just like that, my cock was inside Mom’s asshole. She was right. It was tight, much tighter than her pussy. I plowed my way deeper and deeper until I was completely buried between her cheeks. I moved my cock in and out, slowly at first and then faster and faster. Soon I was fucking her ass the same way I fucked her pussy. And, like with fucking, there were a variety of positions. Mom showed me a few of her favorites.  

“Cum in Mommy’s asshole, baby. I want to feel your hot sperm fill me up.”

She was on her back with her knees to her shoulders and my cock pounding straight down into her asshole. Her fingers flew across her clit as my thrusts became more violent, plunging deep into her dark passage in a flurry of movement. Mom went off hard. A spray of cunt juice shot from her pussy. Her asshole clenched my cock setting off my own release. I roared and slammed into her. Stream after stream of hot cum blasted into her bowels. We both collapsed when it was over, my cock inside her twitching ass as cum leaked out and down my balls.

Foxhilary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxhilary

“Ass fucking is a good way to keep from getting a girl pregnant,” Mom said. “I hope you and Ann are being careful.”

Only if Ann’s friend Jenny was right, I thought. I still had my doubts.

“Uh, yes. Of course.”

“Good. Give Mommy a kiss, baby. Then you better go.”

I got dressed and went back to the main room where Uncle Charlie and Aunt Jane were playing cards with Dave and Sarah. A few minutes later Ann and Dad came inside. Ann looked at me briefly then glanced away. I knew a guilty face when I saw one. Something had happened. I wondered where Mark was. Could he have had something to do with it? Maybe Dad caught them together. Or… no, not Dad. That would never happen, would it?

It was three in the morning when I heard loud moans coming from the room above us. I looked over at Mark who was out cold. Curious, I got out of bed, wearing only my white Fruit of the Looms and a tee shirt, and tiptoed upstairs. The door was cracked open. A light on the bedside stand illuminated the room. Dot was in the middle of the bed on her hands and knees. A dark-haired boy I recognized as one of the lifeguards was plowing his cock into her pussy from behind. Another boy, a redhead, had his cock stuffed in her mouth. All three were naked. 

They switched positions. Dot climbed on top of the redhead and impaled herself down his length. The lifeguard shoved his cock in her mouth. Dot’s big tits flopped up and down as she rode the cock in her pussy. They switched again. Dot got on her back with her head bent over the side of the bed. The lifeguard pounded his banana-shaped cock up her cunt while the redhead fucked her mouth, driving his cock into her throat on each thrust.

Dot rolled onto her stomach. The lifeguard picked up a tube of lubrication from the bedside stand and slid two fingers into Dot’s asshole, twisting them back and forth. Then he greased his cock and shoved it up her ass in one hard thrust. Dot didn’t even flinch. The redhead slammed his cock into her mouth and down her throat.

My balls were about to explode. I thought about taking out my cock and jerking off when something brushed against my arm. Startled, I turned to see Jenny trying to peer around me. She was wearing a flimsy nightshirt and a pair of panties

“What’s happening,” she whispered. “I heard some noises that sounded like moaning and was worried that Dot might be sick or hurt.”

I stepped out of the way and let Jenny see what was going on in Dot’s bedroom. Her eyes got big. She put a hand over her mouth. Dot was choking on the redhead’s cock as the lifeguard pounded her asshole. 

“Is he doing her in the butt?” Jenny whispered. “It sure looks like it.”

I nodded. Jenny stared, mesmerized. The lifeguard pulled out of her ass. The redhead climbed onto the bed and got on his back. Dot mounted him, lowering her pussy down his length. What happened next left Jenny and me gawking in disbelief. The lifeguard knelt behind her and buried his cock up Dot’s ass. She was getting fucked by two cocks at the same time, one in her pussy and one in her asshole.

Jenny and I looked at each other, desperation in our eyes. We kissed, our tongues dancing in each other's mouth. I slammed her back against the wall next to the door. My hard cock rubbed her pussy through her panties. She stood on her tiptoes. I bent my knees and pushed down my briefs. The head of my cock pressed against her opening through her damp panties.

The background noise of Dot’s shrieks and the wet slapping of cocks pounding her pussy and ass added to the overly charged atmosphere. I fucked my cock against Jenny’s crotch, pushing her cotton panties deeper into her opening. She squirmed against me with equal fervor, sinking her teeth into the skin of my neck. I reached around her and grabbed her petite ass cheeks.

“I want you in me,” Jenny said, moving her lips to my ear. “I want you to fuck me.”

I wanted that too, but wasn’t she a virgin? 

“Are you sure?” I asked.

She nodded her head. I pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and pushed into her wet pussy. My knob hit some resistance. Was this her cherry? Ann didn’t have one, but maybe Jenny did. I pulled out and thrust again. I felt the resistance give way. Jenny squealed. I slowly inched my way deeper as her pussy stretched to accommodate my girth. I finally hit bottom.

“Are you okay?” I asked. 

Jenny nodded. I slowly moved my cock in and out, increasing the length of my thrusts each time. Jenny moved with me. Her gentle moans let me know she liked what I was doing to her. I went faster. My cock went deeper. Her moans got louder, but were drowned out by the shrieks and squeals Dot was making. 

I lifted Jenny by her ass cheeks. She wrapped her legs around me and clung to my neck. I slammed into her again and again, driving her up the side of the wall. Jenny went off, digging her fingers into my shoulders. Her pussy clenched my cock in a series of spasms, sending me over the top. Without thinking to pull out, I thrust deep and grunted, spraying stream after stream of cum into her pussy. 

I lowered Jenny to the ground. A loud piercing shriek came from Dot’s room. We peeked through the crack in the door. She was lying on top of the lifeguard facing up. Her legs were spread wide and with her knees bent back by her shoulders. We had a clear view of his cock sliding in and out of her asshole. On top of her was the redhead. His cock was buried deep up her cunt. The two pummeled her pussy and ass in perfect rhythm. 

“Rub me,” Jenny said, taking my hand and pushing it into her panties. They were completely soaked with cum. I buried two fingers up her gooey cunt and fucked them in and out. She moved with me as we continued to stare at the erotic scene taking place in front of us. Dot’s legs were shaking. Her fingers clawed at the redhead’s chest as they continued to hammer her pussy and asshole.

The redhead was the first to shoot. He pulled his cock from Dot’s pussy and sprayed a stream of thick cum across her body. It splashed in gobs across her stomach and tits. He scooted up her body and drenched her face with several more spurts. The lifeguard continued to pummel Dot’s asshole like a jackhammer. I moved a finger to Jenny’s clit. She went off hard, emitting a loud squeal. Fortunately, Dot’s screams were louder.

We watched the lifeguard’s face scrunch up like he was in agony. He grunted and thrust deep into Dot’s asshole. We could see his cock pulse as he filled her bowels with spurt after spurt of cum. Dot’s screams finally turned to whimpers. The lifeguard pulled out, his creamy white ejaculate oozing out of her asshole and onto his stomach. Dot sat up, cum dripping from her face and running down her stomach.

“Thank you, boys,” she said. “I'll see you tomorrow.”

Jenny and I quickly scampered downstairs and quietly went into our rooms.

Published 
Written by Erlikkhan69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments