Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Started It-Chapter Two-Dan The Taboo Dad

"Ken and Jess attend their first first group party. They meet Dan and discover life is easy for a girl named Su."

74
9 Comments 9
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

""There are four chapters in She Started It. As each chapter is approved for publication, the next chapter will be submitted for review and approval." (Chapter One closed with Jess saying... <p> [ADVERT] </p>“Oh damn! Ken, fuck me now, like I wish I had let Brian fuck me that night!”"

I slid back into Jess’ smooth, wet cunt and fucked her like we hadn’t for a long time. She screamed, “Ahhhh yeessss uugh GOD yes... I’m cumming!” Her whole body trembled and shook and I blew my load deep in her belly.

We stayed like that as my cock wilted inside her. It was the best fuck we’d had in a long time.

I knew then that we needed to start a new chapter of our lives and end our bedroom boredom. We needed a sexual restart. I smiled as I thought, no matter how it turned out, I could always claim she started it.

Jess and I lay there and talked about how we might follow the same path Brian and Carrie had taken. They’d given Jess several websites for groups in the partner-sharing/swinging lifestyle.

They also told her to let them know if we wanted to get involved. If we did, they offered to arrange an invitation to a party for us.

I was surprised, but glad, that Jess had been receptive to Brian and Carrie’s stories of sharing sex with other partners. Jess seemed even more excited about it than me. I welcomed it and saw no limit to the possibilities of new experiences for us.

Jess admitted that thoughts of sex with new and strange men excited her. She confessed, too, that she’d enjoyed Carrie’s kiss.  The feeling of Carrie’s lips and tongue, on her own, had ignited something inside of her. The kiss had stirred curiosity about sex with another woman.

The next evening, we explored some websites, joined several groups, and began chatting with others. We were surprised by how helpful and accepting experienced members were of us newbies.

We had several offers to meet but declined.  The couples didn’t seem right for us, so we decided to keep searching until we found one with whom we felt comfortable.

The closing on Brian and Carrie’s new house was a couple of days later. After all the papers were signed, Jess and they went out for a celebratory drink.

In the bar, they asked Jess if we had decided to begin sharing, and if so, had we made any contacts.

Jess told them we were ‘all in’ to get started. She told them what we’d done, and that we hadn’t yet hooked up with anyone.

Carrie said, “I think you guys are a little ‘chicken’ to get started.”

Jess admitted, “Yeah, you’re probably right.”

“We get it. We’d like to help you guys get started, so I’m gonna try to get you an invitation to a party. There’s a big one happening Saturday night. I think it’s gonna be great. Lots of people to meet, eat, and fuck.”

“Since it’ll be a large group, you’ll be kind of anonymous to start. I’ll call the host about an invitation, and a party password for you. What do you think?”

“Scary, a little, but I’m more than ready. I’ve been so fucking horny thinking about it and I’m sure Ken will be glad to hear the news.”

I was. This was finally going to happen.

Carrie called that night and told us the host said we’d be welcome. He liked inviting new ‘virgin’ group members to his parties. 

We received a text invitation with the password. We registered online, joined the group, paid our initial membership fee, and accepted the invitation to Saturday’s party.

The registration website had information about the party’s location and guidelines for attendees.

The website also noted that several single bisexual male and female members of the group had been invited. They would accommodate any guests whose partners ran out of gas, potential threesomes who were lacking a third, etc. The bottom line, they were invited to serve any member’s desires, regardless of gender.

Invitees were advised not to bring any valuables. In addition, invitees should attend with only minimal clothing.

Since it was early September and still warm, I decided on khaki shorts with a polo shirt. Jess opted for a mini-skirted, summer dress that showed off her great legs and was cut low enough to display the tops of her firm, tanned breasts.

 We arranged to meet Brian and Carrie there, and enter together so they could introduce us to the host.

The party was in a huge house in a remote area of northwest New Jersey. When we arrived it seemed, from the sounds we heard, that there were already quite a few people there.

Brian and Carrie found the host and his wife and introduced us. They were welcoming and showed us into the large main living room furnished with sofas, loungers, stuffed chairs, and a bar.

Most people were already naked and very casual about it. Talking, touching, caressing, and kissing were going on all around us.

Brian said to us, “This is what it’s all about. When you see someone or a couple that interests you, introduce yourselves. If they’re receptive, start talking and see what develops. I’m sure someone or a couple will approach you and do the same. Remember, everybody is here to have sex, so there’s no reason to be shy. You can be sure others won’t be, so get loose and enjoy yourselves.”

A girl was circulating, asking people if she could get them drinks or take their clothes if they were still clothed. She was a beautiful black girl with a great body and she was already naked.

She spotted us and asked, “Why don’t I take your clothes so you can get comfortable?” She told us they’d be in a side room, which she pointed out, and we could collect them later. 

Brian and Carrie stripped, and we did the same. I was impressed by Brian’s thick, soft seven-inch cock. Carrie also looked very hot, with nice-sized jugs and large areolas. I imagined my mouth on them.

Jess's tan-lined body looked delicious. As soon as she stepped out of her small dress, she immediately began getting looks from nearby men and women.

After we had a few drinks, Brian kissed Jess, and Carrie did the same with me. Brian fondled Jess’s tit, teasing her nipple. Her head fell back against the sofa and she began to fondle Brian’s cock. The little sigh she was making told me she was already beginning to enjoy herself.

Carrie’s tongue dueled with mine. Her hand stroked the inside of my thigh and I did the same to hers. I became semi-erect. We continued for a short time and I soon realized that others had begun to take notice.

Then Brian and Carrie told us they were going to look for some old friends from their new neighborhood, and it was time for Jess and I to go solo.

As soon as they left us, several hot couples and single guys joined us. We had some kissing and touching with them but didn’t hook up.

Then Dan introduced himself.

He was a tall, handsome guy about forty-five or so. Salt and pepper hair, with a great body and a very respectable package between his thighs.

It was immediately clear that he was interested in Jess. I was anxious to see how she’d respond.

While talking with Dan, several times I saw Jess glance at his cock. It was obvious to me, and I’m sure it was to him. The expression on her face and her body language left little doubt Jess was interested.

In honesty, I admired his cock as well and felt a new sensation sprouting.

 I wondered how would it feel to have his cock slide between my lips. If the opportunity came along, would I do it? Did I want to do it? I realized the answer was yes.

Something in me had been awakened.

After a few minutes, Dan put his arm around Jess’ shoulder and asked her to join him in one of the not-so-private/private rooms away from the living room. She looked up at him, lightly kissed his lips, and said, “Lead the way, Dan.”

She smiled at me, and winked, as they headed off together.

As they walked away, Dan’s hand caressed Jess’s smooth, tan-lined ass. It was hot to watch. The reality that Jess was going to fuck another guy settled in and I liked it.

 A moment later, I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard, “Hi Ken, I’m Su-Bin, but call me Su.” 

The voice had come from a stunning Korean girl who appeared to be in her mid-twenties. She was about a head shorter than me and had a delicious almond-toned body. Her legs and ass were to die for, and she had nice-sized breasts for her stature.

“Hi Su, ah, how did you know my name?”

She said, “We've been watching you and Jess since you first arrived with Brain and Carrie, and we overheard your names.”

“We?”

“Yes, Dan is my dad.”

“You mean Dan, that just led my wife away, is your father?”

“Uh-huh!”

“Whoa! Let me get this straight. You’re here at a sex-sharing party with your father?”

“Of course!”

“Of course?”

She laughed, looked even more beautiful, and said, ”Ken, we figured you and Jess are first-timers. You’ll begin to get into the lifestyle very quickly.”

“My dad and I are not the only ones here who are not spouses. This group has siblings, parent/son/daughter, grandparents, cousins, and single couples. It is far more than wife-swapping. It’s anything goes.”

 “Play with whomever you like, and however you like. We attend these parties all the time. We love them.”

“By the way, in case you’re wondering, Dan is my natural father, not a stepdad. Of course, as you can see, I was born with the Korean coloring and features of my mom.”

SelenaRuss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRuss

“Well, your mom must be beautiful, because you certainly are.”

“Thank you, you’re not so bad yourself.”

“Mom divorced Dad when she discovered he’d begun living a bisexual life. He was hooking up with other women and men, on the side. Mom couldn’t understand it or live with it.”

“So when I was a senior in college, she picked up her life and moved to California, where she has relatives. No fucking way was I going to California. My life is here. So when I graduated from college, I moved in with my dad.”

“That’s not unusual, but how did you start coming to these parties with him?”

“Well, would you agree my dad is a hunk? It’s apparent that your wife thinks so.”

“Okay, there’s no denying that, yeah, Dan is hot. So?”

“Well, I think you’re hot too, and I want to play with you. So will you come with me and I’ll take you somewhere to get more comfortable. I’ll tell you the story, stroke your cock, and let things go wherever they go. Okay?”

“How can I say no?”

It seemed Su had been to this house before. She knew where she was going and led me up a stairway to a second story. There were several hallways and a lot of rooms on the second floor. Sounds of sexual activity were easily heard.

She led me into a large softly lit room with several beds. Two other couples were on one of the beds engaged in a foursome of sucking and fucking. They didn’t seem to even notice us enter.

We took another bed. I kissed Su and fondled one of her delicious tits, and she started playing with my cock.

“My God you’re gorgeous, hot, and your hand feels wonderful on my cock.”

She laughed and kissed me back.

“So here’s the story. My dad and I have always been very close. I think, especially when growing up, every kid has a favorite parent. He was mine. Mom was the bad cop, and he was the good cop. He'd always let me get away with more things than my mother."

"Throughout college, I dated a bunch of guys and some girls. I had sex with quite a few. Frankly, I was pretty easy. I love sex, but I just couldn't seem to find anyone who completely satisfied me. I mean, some of them would get me off, get me to orgasm, but it was never any better than masturbating. I wanted something exciting and kept searching for it."

"During my last year of college, I began to feel that I'd matured beyond the people with whom I'd been connecting. I began to feel urges to experience sex with others who were more mature and more experienced. It was during that last year that I began having fantasies of my dad while I was having sex with others. Dad certainly had experience screwing around with other men and women while married to my mom. That he's bisexual and a mature hunk didn't hurt either."

" When I fucked a guy or shared my pussy with another girl, my dad would pop into my mind. I'd imagine it was him who I was fucking, and it would get me off."

"I knew that it was taboo and it probably could never happen between us, but the desire for it never left me."

“Since my mom had left him, when I graduated, I moved back home with Dad. So it’s been just the two of us. My lust for him intensified and I did things to provoke him."

"Around home, I'd go braless in cropped tee shirts and tight shorts. Sometimes I'd wear a short robe after a morning shower and be sure to bend over as I loaded the breakfast dishes in the dishwasher. I even bought a string bikini to wear while sunning myself on our deck. At times I'd catch him getting an eyeful and my hopes would rise.”

“One warm late summer evening, weeks after I'd moved in, we were streaming a hot film about the lives of a group of lesbian friends. We’d also been drinking vodka and tonic and were getting kind of bashed.”

“He had taken a shower earlier, and was wearing only a pair of lightweight lounge pants.”

“I told him I was going to take a break from the movie and cool off with a shower. I’d be right back and he should keep watching. I didn’t care if I missed a few minutes of the movie.”

“The hot girls in the movie had gotten my juices flowing, so I fingered my pussy in the shower. I was feeling really horny. The movie reminded me of the last time I’d spent a night having sex with Tasha, one of my black girlfriends. My God, Tasha has a great pussy!”

“After showering, I headed back to the living room wrapped in only a towel. I wanted to pour another drink before putting on my pajama shorts and tee shirt. When I got to the living room entryway I stopped dead in my tracks.”

“Dad had slid his lounge pants down around his thighs and was stroking his cock. At first, it seemed he didn’t notice me.”

“It was the first time I’d ever seen his cock. The cock that your wife is probably enjoying right now.”

 “I hope you’re right.”, I said.

“It looked about eight inches long and thick. Bigger than any guy I’d been with in high school or college. He was hard as steel and the mushroomed head was wet with his precum oozing from the slit. Just like yours is now.”

Su used her finger to smear the precum around my cockhead and its underside which, along with her story, was getting me very hot.

“Dad was slowly masturbating as he watched two girls in the film eating each other out in a sixty-nine.”

“I was frozen. I didn’t know how to react and I just stared. My pussy was still hot and gaped from the fingering I’d given myself in the shower. I’d had a small orgasm in the shower, but my cunt was hungry for more attention. My fuck juice seeped down my thighs. ”

“Suddenly he turned and looked at me. I realized then that he’d known all along I’d been standing there watching him.”

“He said, ‘When you decided to move in with me Jess, you knew that one day this moment would happen, didn’t you? I think you wanted it to happen just as much as I hoped it would happen. Am I right?’”

I said, “Yes, and Yes! Dad, people say this is wrong. Is it? All I know is I can’t help feeling how I do about us.”

 He said, “I’ve wanted you even when your mother was still here. I’ve thought about this for a long time and I think you have too. I don’t care what anyone else thinks. We love each other. That’s all that matters to me.”

“All the time we had been talking he’d been slowly stroking his beautiful rigid cock and his precum was flowing from the slit onto his closed fingers.”

“Finally he said, ‘There are two choices right now, baby. I can finish off pleasuring myself, or we can consummate our love and satisfy the hunger we both feel. You decide, Jess.’”

“I unwrapped my towel and let it fall to the floor, then walked over to him and fell to my knees. He slid his lounge pants completely off.”

“I took his cock from his hand and kissed the tip, moistening my lips with his precum. My tongue began to lick and circle his cock head. The taste was delicious. He began sighing with pleasure.”

“His cock seemed to get even harder. I continued to lick the head and began tonguing up and down the entire length of his cock and at the bottom would lick his balls.”

“After a few minutes, his hips began rhythmically rising as if to fuck the air. Finally, I engulfed his cock with my mouth and began sucking and taking him as far down my throat as I could. Moments later he groaned loudly, ’OH FUCK JESS I’M GONNA CUM!’. He shot jets of cum into my mouth.”

“It was wonderful to feel his cock spasm in my mouth as he erupted. I savored the sweet taste of his jizz and then swallowed all but a small bit of it. Then I kissed him sharing his cum.”

“We went to his bedroom and fell on the bed, kissing and embracing. In minutes he was hard again.”

“I rolled onto my back, spread my legs, and said, ‘Fuck me Daddy, please fuck me. I’ve waited so long to feel you in my pussy.!’

“He kissed me and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments