Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Started It-Chapter One-Bedroom Boredom

"Ken and Jess admit to bedroom boredom, and agree to explore solutions."

86
11 Comments 11
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"There are four chapters in She Started It. As each chapter is approved for publication, the next chapter will be submitted for review and approval."

Jess and I have been married for over ten years. One night about a year ago, in a moment of honesty, we admitted something to each other. Our sex life had become routine and boring.

It happened on the evening of her birthday. We’d had dinner and drinks at her favorite restaurant.

Later we were naked on the sofa in our living room. We’d been fucking for longer than usual and Jess hadn’t orgasmed.

 Suddenly she said, “Ken, hold on, take a break!” I thought, “What the fuck?” As I withdrew my cock from her wet unsatisfied pussy, I asked, “What’s wrong?”

Jess said, “I love you babe and nothing will change that, but it’s my birthday. So another year of my life has passed.”

“I’m thirty-three years old, and we are having the same kind of sex we've had since we first met. It used to excite us both, but lately, we’ve gotten so routine it just doesn’t get it done for me anymore, Ken. You must feel it too, don’t you?”

Whoa, I had to be very careful about how I answered that question.

I think I’m like most guys. Any day we get laid or get our cocks sucked, it’s been a good day, but she was right. Our sex life had become, ‘been there, done that’.

Each time we had sex it was kind of a video replay of the last time. Most times, we’d both manage to get off, but the kicks it once provided, and the excitement, weren’t the same.

It shouldn’t have been like that. Jess is beautiful with a trim, tight body that always attracted glances from other guys, and sometimes women, at parties and other gatherings. Honestly, I’m not too bad-looking myself.

Often, I’d fantasize about sex with other women. I think most husbands do. I’d also imagined Jess fucking other guys while masturbating to porn. I’d never have suggested either to Jess for fear of her reaction.

So carefully I said, “Of course, things have gotten routine, Jess. But after more than ten-plus years together, that probably happens to most couples.”

Jess said, “Ken, we’re in the prime of our lives. I want to enjoy every aspect of life, especially sex.”

What was going on with her? Where was this headed?

So cautiously I replied, “Hon, I agree. If you have any ideas on how to spice things up, I’m listening. Maybe we should take more time away from home, so we’re fucking in different places? Start banging in mall parking lots? Spend weekends in sleazy motels or something?”

Jess, who is an attorney, said, “Ken, I have something to sort of confess.”

“Okay, what is it? You know you can tell me anything.”

So she started, “One day last week, when you were away overnight on business, I had lunch with a client couple. They’re Brian and Carrie. I’m handling the closing on their new home.”

“They came here to the house and picked me up for lunch to discuss some last-minute details for the closing. We had a nice lunch at Angelo’s, then I invited them back here for a drink. “

“One drink led to a few more and we were all feeling pretty relaxed. Carrie had a joint in her purse. She lit that up and we all indulged.”

“Things had gotten pretty loose after that, and the conversation eventually got around to marriage and sex.

I spilled to them how I was getting bored with our sex life, and that I suspected you felt the same, but I wasn’t positive.”

“They told me they had gone through the same problem with routine sex, about a year and a half ago, and what they did about it.”

So I asked Jess, “What did they say? Is it something you think we should try?”

“Carrie told me that one of the reasons they liked the new house they were buying was because they had ‘swinger’ friends that lived in the neighborhood. I was kinda shocked.”

My interest piqued, I asked, “Did you ask them about their swinger friends?”

“Of course, yeah! I wanted to know all about it. I couldn’t believe they were into that lifestyle.”

“Brian explained that, like us, their sex life had become stale. So he suggested to Carrie the possibility of them having sex with other partners.”

“At first, Carrie wasn’t receptive to the idea, but she’d gotten so frustrated that she could no longer orgasm with Brian. She could only get off by fantasizing or watching porn while using her vibrating dildo.”

 “Finally, after weeks of Brian’s continual persuasion, she reluctantly agreed to them exploring the possibility.”

“They began to check websites for swinging couples and groups. Over a few weeks, they joined a few groups. They began to go to group parties and both had exciting satisfying sex with others. Both of them love the parties and are very into it.”

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

“They’ve had sex with multiple partners in the same night. Threesomes, sometimes with the third being another man, other times a woman. They’ve tried many new things, including same-sex partners.”

“ So they’ve even had gay or bisexual sex?”

“Yup!”

“Carrie said it keeps getting more exciting all the time as they try new things and new partners. Sometimes Carrie has sex with multiple partners while Brian watches and jerks off.”

“They told me, as far as experiencing new kinds of sex,  everything is on the table. It’s rekindled their own sex lives.”

“We talked about it well into the evening, and were all sufficiently buzzed. They were giving me a lot to think about.”

As I listened to the story from Jess and realized her enthusiasm, I was getting semi-hard again.  Not just from the story, but by the way Jess was telling it. I could tell from her voice, and what her hand did, that she was more than interested. She fingered her wet pussy as she told me their story.

I liked where this was going. If Jess was interested in pursuing the lifestyle, I was more than willing to see where this would lead us.

She went on, “I didn’t think it was a good idea for them to drive. So I offered them the guest room for the night. They agreed and decided to stay. So we kept drinking and talked more, in explicit detail, about the experiences they’d had. The time flew and a little after midnight we decided to call it a night.”

“I showed them to the guest room, made sure they had a supply of towels in the bathroom, and that everything else was okay in the room.”

“As I said goodnight, they both put their arms around me. Carrie said, ‘Jess you’re gorgeous and hot. You and Ken would have no trouble being warmly welcomed into a group in the lifestyle.’”

"Suddenly, Carrie brought her lips to mine and kissed me. Not a light peck, Ken, but a hot, wet, tongue-probing kiss. I was startled, but I didn’t resist. I liked it. I liked it a lot, Ken! It was sensuous and wonderful, and I kissed her back.”

Holy shit! My cock was now standing tall. Jess let another woman kiss her and she returned it?

I didn’t know where this was going, but I liked it. I liked that Jess seemed to be interested in the path that Brian and Carrie had taken.

Anxiously, I asked, “So then what, Jess?”

“They invited me to join them in bed. I told them I appreciated their offer but I wasn’t ready.”

“Ken, honestly, I wanted to do it. My pussy was more than ready. It had soaked my panties with fuck juice. I was so fuckin’ horny and turned on by all the talk. Joining them for sex sounded exciting, but I resisted the temptation. I didn’t want to do it behind your back.”

All I could think about was how hot it would have been if Jess had taken them up on their offer.

Jess said, “I went to our room, got naked, and into bed. My fingers went to my cunt and I slowly slid them up and down my wet slippery slit. It felt so good. I imagined Brian sliding his cock in and out of me as Carrie sucked on my tits and bit my nipples.”

“Moments later, I heard the guest room bed thumping against the wall between our rooms. Brian's cock was pounding Carrie. Both of them moaned and groaned with pleasure. I could hear almost everything they said, and several times I heard them mention my name.”

“That added to the fire burning in my pussy. I began to frantically ram my fingers in and out of my snatch and teased my clit with my other hand. It felt wonderful. I fantasized that they were both using my body. I cursed that I hadn’t accepted their invitation.“

“The release I needed began in my belly and soon had my entire body trembling and in spasm. I exploded with the most fantastic orgasm I’ve had in a long time. At that moment, Ken, I confess I was so sorry I hadn't let Brian fuck me.”

“Oh God, Ken, fuck me now. Fuck me like I wish I had let Brian fuck me that night!”

I slid back into Jess’ smooth wet cunt and fucked her like we hadn’t for a long time. She screamed, “Ahhhh yeessss uugh GOD yes... I’m cumming!” Her whole body trembled and shook and I blew my load deep in her belly.

We stayed like that as my cock wilted inside her. It was the best fuck we’d had in a long time.

I knew then that we needed to start a new chapter of our lives and end our bedroom boredom. We needed a sexual restart.

I smiled and thought to myself, if Jess and I  went down the path taken by Brian and Carrie, no matter how it turned out, I could always claim she started it.

Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments