Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The House Guest - Part 6

"Chris catches his mother and Calvin fucking, and the results are startling."

100
15 Comments 15
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Louise Smithson, aged fifty-three, had a dilemma. She wanted to continue fucking her nineteen-year-old house guest, Calvin Nelson, but her husband and her son had both mentioned their suspicions and her son had almost caught Louise leaving Calvin's room the day before.

The frequent fucks had been going on since the day that Calvin arrived ten days previously, but now, with only four days left of his stay, Louise was having doubts about the wisdom of continuing.

Her husband, Tony, was at work most days but her son, Chris, was an ever-present in the house when Calvin had been fucking Louise, and it was getting caught by Chris that concerned Louise the most.

Chris had not been suspicious until his dad had mentioned that Louise and Calvin frequently 'disappeared' at the same time, but now he was almost convinced that there was something going on between his mother and his friend from University. He was unsure how he felt about it, possibly jealous because his mother was a very curvy, good-looking woman.

Chris hah had a few girls, but what he really wanted was a woman—one just like his mother.

The atmosphere at breakfast was a bit strained, not least because Louise had refused Tony sex the night before. The main reason that she turned down his advances was that he wanted to take her from behind but she could not afford for her husband to see her bare arse because it still bore evidence of the whipping that Calvin had given it when he and Louise went for a walk in the woods.

Tony went to work and, as usual, Chris got onto his laptop. Calvin frequently went to his room to listen to music, and he did so again now. Chris wondered how long it would be before Louise absented herself, but she stayed in the living room for quite a while, before announcing that she was going upstairs to do some stuff.

Chris decided that he had to know, one way or the other if his mother was getting fucked by the house guest, but he waited a while before going to investigate.

Louise went to Calvin's room, and soon they were both naked, and Louise was riding Calvin's cock.

Chris crept up the stairs, and reached the top just as he heard his mother announcing that she was 'fucking cumming.'

Chris went to Calvin's room, and in pushing the door open, he got a view of his mother's bare arse and Calvin's cock inside her cunt.

"I fucking knew it," said Chris.

"Oh shit, Chris, baby," said a startled Louise, who hurriedly dismounted, leaving Calvin's erection standing proud.

"How long have you been fucking each other?" said Chris, who seemed close to tears.

"Please don't tell your dad," pleaded Louise, grabbing her son.

"Get your hands off me, you whore," said Chris, pushing his mother away, but in doing so putting a hand on one of her large tits.

"Baby, baby please let me explain," said Louise, following her son out of the room, and not concerned at all about her nakedness.

Chris went into his room, with his mum following. Chris was now crying. Louise pulled him towards her and hugged him, and Chris found his right hand going to his mother's arse.

Chris was rapidly getting an erection, as he held his naked mother's body close to his fully clothed one.

"It is alright, baby, honestly it is," said Louise, who then kissed Chris on his lips.

Louise could feel Chris's stiff penis against her naked body, and she understood.

"Mum, how could you?" said the loudly sobbing Chris.

"It just happened. You won't tell your father, will you?" replied Louise, still holding her son tight.

"I don't know, mum, I am so confused," sobbed Chris.

"Let's sit on your bed, and talk things through," said Louise, fully aware that she was naked.

They sat, and Louise took her son's head in her hands and planted another kiss on his lips. This time, Chris responded, and they snogged. Chris's left hand went to his mother's right tit, and he massaged it.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" said Louise, looking deep into her son's eyes.

"I,...I don't know," stuttered Chris.

"Well, I am naked but you still have your clothes on," continued Louise.

"Mum, are you suggesting that you and I, um...,?" said a confused and turned on Chris.

"Fuck, if you want to," responded Louise.

"But, but, it would be so wrong," replied Chris.

"It would be beautiful," said Louise, removing her son's T-shirt.

"But what about Calvin?" said Chris.

"He will understand, I am sure," said Louise, unzipping Chris's jeans.

SkyCyrus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkyCyrus

"No, I mean he is just down the hallway," said Chris.

"He knows that I am comforting you; lift up," said Louise, with her hands at the top of Chris's jeans.

Chris raised his arse off the bed, and Louise pulled his jeans down, She then massaged his large bulge in his boxers.

"Oh, God," sighed Chris, as his mother teased his erection.

"I think that these had better come down to," said Louise, lowering Chris's boxers.

She slowly wanked his cock, which was quite big.

"I can't believe that this is really happening," said Chris.

"It is happening baby; Now give your mother a good fucking," said Louise, getting on her back on the bed.

Chris got on top of her, and he groaned as Louise fed his stiff cock into her wet cunt. Chris was about to fuck his mother.

Chris moved his hips slowly at first but gradually picked up pace. Soon he was fucking Louise at full speed, and she was loving it.

"Yes, oh yes, baby, you are going to make your mummy cum," panted Louise.

She came loudly, Calvin heard her, and that caused Chris to ejaculate.

It had not been a long fuck, but it was satisfying for both of them. They kissed tenderly, and then Chris withdrew.

"Do you mind if I go back to Calvin now?" asked Louise.

"No, that is okay; and thank you," responded Chris.

Louise got up and Chris got his first proper view of her bare arse.

"What are those marks on your bum, mum?" asked Chris.

"Oh, Calvin gave me a whipping with a switch when we were in the woods the other day," explained Louise.

"Wow, did it hurt?" asked Chris.

"Yes, but it turned me on so much too," replied Louise.

"Did you two just fuck?" asked Calvin, when Louise returned to his room. His erection had partly softened.

"Yes, now I have two hunky lovers," giggled Louise.

"But he is your son," said a slightly shocked Calvin.

"And my lover, now; are you disgusted with me?" replied Louise.

"No, not at all," said Calvin.

"Right, now let me finish you off," said Louise, taking Calvin's cock in her right hand and starting to wank him.

It did not take long for Calvin's spunk to shoot into the air and come down on his stomach. Louise licked it all off.

"No need to wear clothes today, not until Tony gets home," announced Louise, who left Calvin's room and went back to her son.

"Is all okay with you, baby?" said the very sensual Louise, standing naked in her son's doorway.

"Yes, mum, it is fine," replied Chris.

"I think that we can all be naked today until your dad is due home," said Louise, leaving Chris's room and heading downstairs.

The three of them had a lot of fun, feeling and touching each other, and both youths were semi-erect for most of the day.

It got to mid-afternoon, and Louise wanted more fucking.

"I need a fuck, or two, are you going to take me together or separately?" she asked.

"I don't know, I don't mind," said Chris, eager to fuck his mother again.

"We can give you a spit roast," said Calvin.

"Yes, on my bed," said Louise, leading the way upstairs with the two young men's eyes on her arse.

"Who is taking which hole?" said Louise, getting on her hands and knees on the bed.

"I will take your mouth, your son can have your cunt," replied Calvin. Chris was happy enough with that arrangement.

Chris got behind his mother and admired her glorious arse. He then got his erect cockhead at her cunt lips and eased himself in. Louise took Calvin's penis into her mouth.

For the next several minutes, Louise got her cunt fucked and her face fucked, and she came, almost choking on Calvin's cock when she did so.

"Let's swap," suggested Calvin, and soon Louise was tasting her own cum as she sucked her son's cock, as her other lover fucked her from behind.

Louise came twice more before Chris ejaculated in her mouth, and Calvin came in her cunt.

They then all showered, and put some clothes on pending Tony's arrival home.

The evening was spent chatting and watching TV, before Chris and then Calvin went to bed.

Chris had a wank as he relived what had gone on during the day. He could be his mother's lover on his own when home from University.

Louise did not reject Tony's advances, but she managed to get fucked on her back so that still her husband did not see the marks left from her whipping.

She had three more days with her young lovers to look forward to.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments