Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The House Guest - Part 5

"Ongoing sex between mature married woman Louise and the nineteen-year-old house guest."

83
8 Comments 8
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was now Sunday, and fifty-two-year-old Louise Smithson had not had nineteen-year-old house guest Calvin Nelson's impressive penis inside her since Friday. She needed another fucking.

Louise, Calvin, and the other two occupants of the house, Louise's husband Tony and son Chris, had had their breakfast.

"I am going for a walk in the woods, anyone coming with me?" said Louise.

"Yes, I will," said Calvin, hoping that he did not sound too enthusiastic.

"Is there something going on between you two?" said Tony.

"No, no, of course not," said Louise, indignantly.

"It is just that you two seem to go missing together rather a lot, don't they, Chris?" said Tony.

"Well, Calvin seems to spend a lot of time listening to his music," replied Chris.

"Okay, I will not go for a walk then," said Calvin.

"No, you go; I was only joking; I trust my wife," said Tony.

"Are you sure you don't mind me and Calvin going for a walk?" asked Louise.

"No, you two go ahead; I am fine with it," responded Tony.

Calvin and Louise put on their jackets and set off.

"Do you think that they do suspect?" asked Calvin, when they had left the house.

"No, Tony would not let me go out with you if he did," replied Louise.

They waited until they were well out of sight from the house, and then they held hands and kissed.

"There is a tree trunk in the woods that Tony fucked me over years ago, we will go there," said Louise.

"Mmmm, outdoor sex sounds so hot," replied Calvin.

They stopped walking and faced each other and their lips met in what became an open-mouthed snog, with their tongues jousting.

They walked deeper into the woods, laughing and chatting, frequently stopping to snog and grope.

Eventually, they reached a clearing with a tree trunk down; they had arrived at their fucking place.

Louise removed her trainers, jeans, and knickers, and Calvin lowered his jeans and boxers to his ankles.

Louise bent over the tree trunk, offering her bare arse and cunt to her young lover.

Calvin moved behind her and goosed her already wet cunt. He then smeared some of her sex juices up and down her arse crack.

"Fuck me, big boy, fuck me good," said Louise, wiggling her arse seductively.

Calvin held his cockhead against her arse crack and slowly dragged it down until it was touching her cunt lips. They both groaned as Calvin eased his penis into his lover's willing gash.

Calvin slowly started rocking backwards and forwards; he was in no hurry.

Calvin thought how lucky he was as he looked down and watched his penis appear and disappear below this beautiful and sexy woman's arse cheeks. He was in heaven.

He increased the pace of his thrusts, and that took Louise over the edge.

"Shit! Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," she yelled, causing birds to disperse from a nearby tree.

Calvin gripped her hips and fucked harder and faster, soon getting up to top speed.

"Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," yelled Louise, when she came again.

Calvin was getting close, and after a few more thrusts, he spunked in Louise's cunt yet again.

They remained motionless, getting their breath back before Calvin slowly withdrew.

"Stay right there, I am going to whip your arse," announced Calvin.

"Yes, whip this horny bitch's arse," responded Louise, as Calvin broke a thin and whippy-looking branch off a tree.

Still with his jeans and boxers around his ankles, he applied the switch to Louise's naked buttocks, causing her to yell out in pain.

Calvin continued to lash Louise's arse, causing a series of thin red lines to appear across her buttocks.

"Harder, whip me harder," said Louise, who was getting turned on by the stinging in her rear.

Calvin was breathless and had administered about eighteen lashes with the switch, and Louise's arse was a mass of red lines.

Calvin delivered a few more, and Louise came. She had cum from getting her bare arse flogged. Calvin stopped the whipping.

"Now kiss it better," said a now sobbing Louise.

Calvin threw the switch down and dropped to his knees behind the well-whipped woman. He traced his fingers along some of the red lines and then softly kissed all over Louise's buttocks. They had not thought of the consequences of the whipping because there would be red lines across Louise's backside for days to come; she would have to prevent her husband from seeing her bare bottom.

Calvin continued with his gentle ministrations to Louise's arse, and she was loving the feel of his soft lips caressing her sore backside.

"I suppose we had better head back," said Louise, slowly pushing herself up from the tree trunk and tentatively putting her hands on her recently whipped arse.

"I suppose we had," said Calvin, pulling up his boxers and jeans.

"The only other time that I have had a whipping like that was when my mother thrashed me for shoplifting when I was seventeen," said Louise, realising just how much her arse was hurting.

Louise put her knickers, jeans, and trainers back on and flinched when she tried to walk.

"Fuck, my arse is stinging," said Louise.

"Sorry, if I overdid it," said Calvin.

"No, I enjoyed it; it is just that sitting down is going to be a problem," said Louise, who hobbled unsteadily as she tried to walk.

Each step that Louise took added to the smarting in her rear; her hands went to her buttocks to try to relieve some of the stinging. The stinging in her arse was also making her cunt tingle, and she was close to cumming in her knickers.

They eventually got back within sight of the house; she did not know how she would be able to sit down.

"Hello, you two. Did you have a nice walk?" asked Tony.

"Yes, thank you, we did," replied Louise, hoping that her facial expression did not reveal the pain that she was in.

MistressEvelyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressEvelyn

"Sit down, I will make you a coffee," said Chris.

Louise, oh so carefully, put her arse down on a kitchen chair; the sensations that she was feeling made her cum in her knickers. She wanted to put some cool water on her burning buttocks, so she got up and went to the bathroom. She lowered her jeans and knickers, ran some cold water into the sink, and soothed her buttocks with it.

She then went into her bedroom to examine the damage in the mirror, and she gasped when she saw the pattern that Calvin had made on her backside with the switch. It could be days before the marks disappeared, and she could not let Tony get a glimpse of her bare arse in that state.

The next day was her fifty-third birthday, and the married couple traditionally had sex on birthdays. She would have to have sex without her husband seeing her arse, even in the mirror.

Louise fidgeted uncomfortably whilst sitting for the rest of the day.

She and Calvin did not contemplate having sex again that day, but the sex that they had had, together with the arse whipping that Louise had received, had been sensational.

"Happy birthday, Mum," said Chris the next morning.

"Oh, is it your birthday? Happy birthday, Mrs Smithson," said Calvin.

"Thank you, both of you," said Louise, giving her son a kiss on his cheek and leaning towards Calvin, who looked shocked, but he moved his head towards Louise's, and their lips met momentarily.

The four of them went out for a lunchtime meal at the pub, and Louise still found sitting down to be a bit painful.

The next day, Tony would be back at work, but, as expected, he and Louise had sex that night. She managed to not let him see her bare arse, which still bore plenty of evidence of her whipping.

She was hopeful of getting fucked again by Calvin the next day. He had five days left staying with the Smithsons

"How is your arse?" Calvin asked Louise on Tuesday morning after Tony had gone to work and Chris was on his laptop.

"Still very well marked; I hope to show you later," replied Louise.

In the early afternoon, Calvin had gone to his room, and Chris was on his laptop.

"I am going upstairs for a while," announced Louise.

"Oh, going to Calvin are you?" laughed Chris.

"If you believe that, then I will stay down here," responded Louise.

"I was joking, mum," said Chris.

"I don't like you and your dad insinuating that there is something going on between us," said Louise.

"Okay, okay, I am sorry," said Chris.

Louise left the living room and went upstairs to be with her lover.

"Hey baby, Chris just asked if I was coming to you," said Louise, once she was in Calvin's room.

"Shit, what did you say?" replied Calvin.

"I think I convinced him that there is nothing going on," said Louise.

"I hope so," responded Calvin.

"Anyway, I am going to show you my arse," said Louise, turning her back on Calvin and dropping her jeans and knickers.

"Fucking hell, it is still marked," said Calvin, running a finger along one of the many red lines across Louise's buttocks.

"Yes, it is; I have to be so careful that Tony does not see it," replied Louise.

"Yes, I did overdo your arse whipping, didn't I?" said Calvin.

"No, it was such a turn-on; I never imagined that I would get so turned on by getting my arse whipped," replied Louise.

"Are we going to fuck now, Louise?" asked Calvin.

"You bet, baby," responded Louise, taking her jeans and knickers off.

Downstairs, Chris was wondering if there was something going on between his mother and his friend. They were certainly both absent from downstairs at the same time very frequently, although he had not noticed it until his dad had mentioned it.

He decided that he did not want to know, but the thought kept nagging in his head.

Upstairs, Louise had got Calvin's jeans and boxers off and was hovering over him with her back towards him. She took his cock into her hand and lowered herself onto it in reverse cowgirl. Calvin watched his penis appear and disappear between Louse's buttocks as she rode him; it was highly stimulating for both of them.

Louise rode him fast, twisting her hips and tightening her cunt to add to the stimulation being applied. Louise came, and soon after, so did Calvin.

She discounted and got back into her lower clothing. She had just left Calvin's room when Chris appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Oh hi, Chris, I have just been to the bathroom," said a slightly flustered Louise, to her son.

"Oh, yeah, right," replied Chris, thinking it a bit odd that his mum had used the bathroom when she had an en suite in her room.

It was the closest that they had been to getting caught so far.

That night, Louise went to bed before Tony and was pretending to be asleep when he came into their bedroom.

Soon, Louise felt her short nightdress being raised at the back, and Tony's fingers started playing with her arse crack.

"Not tonight, Tony," said Louise.

"Oh please, I want to take you from behind," said Tony, now prodding Louise's arse with his erect cock.

If the light had been off, then Louise might have complied, but she couldn't have her husband seeing her still switch marked arse.

"No, I am tired, another night, okay?" replied Louise.

Tony was persistent and kept playing with his wife's backside.

"I said no, Tony, leave it," snapped Louise.

"Fuck you, then," said Tony, turning away, frustrated.

His feeling of her arse had turned Louise on, but she could not let him see her bare arse. She wished that she was in bed with Calvin right now. She was determined to continue her affair despite the risks.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments