Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wedding Gift: part 3

"Cindy has managed to seduce most of the Carter family, but what’s happens next even surprises her."

90
11 Comments 11
6.1k Views 6.1k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"I introduce to you the unknown gem of the Carter family, Clarissa Carter. AKA, Charli, the 20 year old virgin daughter and heiress of the Carter fortune. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Cindy transforms Clarissa into woman the entire family can be proud of."

"I love you so much, Cindy. That was amazing. I have never felt anything like that in my life."

What the fuck do you say to that? So I simply replied, "I'm pretty fond of you as well. Now, come on, we have work to do."

"Don't you want me to return the favour? I will, of course, if you want me to. I will do anything for you."

"Later, sweety. I promise I will show you things you can't even find on the internet."

Continued from part 2


I sat her down at the dressing table and began working on her. An hour later, I was finished. She looked perfect. I stood back and shook my head in total disbelief at the transformation.

"Ok, turn around and take a look in the mirror. Tell me what you think."

Clarissa spun her chair around and looked in the dresser mirror. She sat silently for at least a minute staring at the mirror, then burst into tears.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong? It's not that bad. I thought you looked stunning."

"No, I do. I'm crying because I look beautiful for the first time in my life. I can't even recognize myself. I'm a different person entirely. I love you, Cindy; I really love you," she said, jumping up and throwing her arms around my neck, kissing me.

 

Her long hair framed her face perfectly in waterfall curls. They cascaded down her back. You could put her on the cover of any magazine, and she wouldn't look out of place. She honestly looked like a different person. 

"So, do you think you could fool Juliette? Would she recognize you?" I asked.

"Maybe. I know I look completely different, but it's my eyes. Eyes never change, and I'm sure she would recognize my eyes."

I think I can fix that. Have you ever worn contacts? Because I have coloured contacts, I often wear them when stripping to change my personality."

"No, but let's try them. It will be fun to change my eye colour."

 

I took out the three colours I had bought: Emerald green, deep blue and mauve.

"I'm thinking emerald green with your dark hair. You will look amazing, a total transformation from your brown eyes."

"No, I want to have blue eyes like my daddy. I love my daddy's deep blue eyes."

I suddenly felt a wicked surge of energy. It was the way Clarissa had said that. The tone in her voice emphasizes that I love my daddy's deep blue eyes. And what twenty-year-old calls their father daddy? Up till now, it had been father and mother. Does Clarissa have a crush on Charles? I wouldn't be surprised if he was an extremely good-looking guy. And if she had seen his dick, who wouldn't be in love with that cock.

Ok, let's go with the blue."

Clarissa fumbled around for a bit but finally got the contacts in, and holy shit, she looked stunning. There was no way anyone, not even her own mother or father, would recognize her now. 

"Cindy, my God, I'm a different person. I don't even recognize myself."

I looked at her, and she was right. I didn't recognize her. It was a complete transformation.

"Charli Hart, that's your new name; it's perfect, and it will be easy to remember," I told Clarissa, pleased with my name choice.

"Who? That sounds like a stripper name."

"Exactly, I will tell people you are my stripper girlfriend from LA, my plus one."

"Like as in a real girlfriend? You would let me be your girlfriend?"

"Hell yes, you are one sexy-looking girl. Now let's get you dressed. I have the perfect outfit. And tomorrow we will take your daddy's credit card shopping and buy you some new clothes.

I dressed Charli in my sexy short bandage dress. It was purple with yellow and red stripes diagonally across it. I decided on no panties; the dress was too tight, and they would show through.

"I want to put this transformation to the ultimate test. Give me your mom's phone number. I will call her to come to my room and see if she recognizes you; if she does, that's ok. But if she doesn't, then we will fuck Juliette up."   

I planned to take her downstairs and see if any people around would recognize her, especially the house staff. They seem to notice people more. But first, the ultimate test. Clarissa showed me Heather's number, and I dialled it.

"Hi Heather, I was just wondering if you weren't busy. If you could come to my room, I would love to continue our conversation."

"Ok great, see you soon."

"Ok, remember your name is Charli, my girlfriend, and you just arrived from LA. You are my plus one for the wedding, ok deep breath, are you ready? If you want to be my girlfriend, you need to play along," 

Less than a couple of minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

"Charli, go in the bathroom, stay out of sight for now and just watch. You can come out when you feel comfortable."

"Come in, Heather."

Heather had on a long white silk gown. Her hair and make-up were perfect; she looked absolutely beautiful. If I was honest, she looked hot as fuck.

"Well don't you look simply stunning, is all this gorgeous glamour for Charles? Or were you expecting a visit from your big dicked toyboy Tom?"

"My dear Charles is out. I have no delusions that he isn't fucking some young whore right now. And I don't expect him home anytime soon. This is all for you, my dear. I was surprised you called. I'm intrigued you have my number, but I planned to come to your room to see you shortly anyway, so I'm glad you called."

"I see. But what if I had been the young whore that Charles was fucking tonight right here in this room?"

"Then we would be having a threesome with my husband right now instead of this conversation," she said as she opened her silk gown and dropped it to the floor.

Holly shit Heather caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting that. I looked across at the bathroom and could see Clarissa peeking through the slightly ajar door. She had a total look of shock on her face. Ok, I thought, looking at her. This shit is about to get kinky. Because you are about to see just who your family really is. 

She stood before me naked other than stay-up stockings and a pair of four-inch heels.

"Mmmm, perfect, but let's be very clear. I'm in charge, and you will do what I say. Now get on your knees and lick my cunt like the good little mommy slut you are," I commanded, placing my hand on her head as she complied, and I pushed her face into my wet cunt.

"That's really nice. Heather, your tongue feels magical in my cunt. What a good cunt licker you are. Do you love eating my pussy, slut?"

Heather looked up at me, her face covered in my slick, slippery cunt juice.

"Very much so. I love eating you. You taste so good. I wish I could eat your pussy every day."

I looked across to the bathroom and saw Charli standing in the doorway, her mouth agape, in complete shock as she watched and heard Heather submit to me and admit she loved eating my cunt.

"You love big cocks ploughing your MILF pussy just as much as you love licking my cunt don't you slut? I bet Tom isn't the only one of Bradly's friends; you are fucking I think you are fucking all your son's well-hung friends; you love to taste their young cocks as you swallow their fertile cum down your throat?"

"Oh fucking God, yes, I love fucking my son's friends their cocks a so hard and stiff all the time. And they last forever. They love servicing me," Heather said, almost wetting herself just thinking about it.

"Get up on the bed slut; it's time I tasted your married mommy cunt."

Heather climbed up on the bed and spread her legs wide for me, holding them open, almost begging for me to lick and suck her cunt and arse. Heather really did have an excellent-looking gash, and I could see why all of her son's friends regularly wanted to fuck this filthy MILF.

I ran my tongue through the flaps of her pretty pussy, savouring her sweet-tasting cunt juices. She moaned out loud as I tongue fucked her clit. But she screamed out as I pushed my tongue deep into her arsehole.

"Ooohhh, fuuuck God yessss I love having my arse eaten ooohhh fuuuuck."

I shoved three fingers deep into her sloppy wet cunt as I tongued her pretty little arsehole. Pushing the barrier even further, I pushed a fourth finger into her. The resistance grew.

But I knew this hot filthy mom could take my entire fist, so I stopped my assault on her arsehole and squeezed my thumb in next to my fourth finger.

"Oh fuuuck meeee Cindy, I have never felt so full."

Holding my wrist firmly, I pushed harder until my whole hand popped inside her.

"Ooohhh, sweet Christ, it feels like your entire fist is inside me. Fuuuuck I feel sooo full. Fuck me, Cindy fuck with your fist."

Heather was almost delirious as I fisted her now stretched-out cunt. I held back nothing, closed my fist in her wet cunt, and gave her the fisting of a lifetime. It was then I noticed Charli. She was naked and approaching the bed from the bathroom.

Charli looked at me, smiled, kissed me, then climbed on the bed and straddled Heather's face. I can only imagine Heather's eye snapping open as she felt Charli's pussy lowering onto her mouth, wondering whose pussy it was she would be eating.

Charli was in the reverse cowgirl position. She leaned forward, and we kissed as I fisted the slutty mom on the bed. I watched delightedly as cum gushed endlessly from Heather. Charli's body also shuddered as her mother's tongue slithered inside her young, virgin cunt. Bringing her to orgasm, Charli's cunt leaked her sweet girly juices into Heather's waiting mouth.

After cumming hard on Heather's face. Charli climbed off the bed and stood next to me, watching as Heather's cunt almost turned inside out as I pulled my closed fist from her now stretched and abused cunt. Heather squirted once more as my fist popped free of her swollen, pretty pussy lips.

Heather was spent. Totally exhausted from cumming so hard for so long. She opened her eyes and looked up at Charli and me.

"Wow, that was the most I have ever cum in my life. Thank you so much for letting me experience the love of a woman," she said, staring at Charli.

"And who is this beautiful angel, Cindy?"

"Heather, this is my girlfriend Charli, Charli Hart. She is my plus one for the wedding. She arrived a couple of hours ago."

Heather sat up. Still unable to stand, her legs wobbly from the fisting she had just received.

"You look very familiar, Charli. And can I say you taste simply Devine? My goodness, you are incredibly beautiful. What I would give for my tits to look like yours again. I can see why Cindy is with you. I hope you don't mind that we were together just now."

"It's fine, Heather, Charli isn't the jealous type, plus we have a rather open relationship."

"Well, thank you both for making this old lady feel young and alive again. But I think I need to be getting to bed. I have a big day ahead."

Heather slipped her robe back on, put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. I could taste Charli on her mouth and lips. She then turned and kissed Charli the same way. I watched as their tongues wrestled around in each other's mouths. Finally, she pulled away from Charli, looked her up and down and said, "Stunning, simply stunning."

After Heather left the room, Charli attacked me, throwing me onto the bed and ravishing my entire body. She was like a woman possessed.

"I can't believe that just happened she said, lying next to me. I can't believe any of this is happening; it's all like a dream."

"What just happened is pretty surreal. I must admit I didn't think you would join us; I thought you would just watch."

"Watching you both was so arousing I couldn't help but come over and join in."

"You know your sister Juliette is a lesbian as well? Don't you?" Charli said to me out of nowhere.

"What do you mean? No, she's not."

"Oh yes, she is. She is always making love with her best friend, Sarah. I see her messing around with her all the time. I have rarely ever seen her messing around with Bradly. I think she is marrying him for our family's money. I don't believe she really loves him."

What Charli had just said made a lot of sense. It is definitely something that bitch would do. And no doubt encouraged by my mother, she has always been the social-climbing bitch.

Just then, there was a knock on my door.

"Who the hell is this now I said to Charli," and then remembered I told Tom I would fuck him tonight.

I opened the door partway expecting to see Tom standing there but was shocked when I saw Charles's face.

"Well, are you just going to let me stand in the hall? Or are you going to let me in?" He said to me.

ithinkaboutu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ithinkaboutu

On hearing her father's voice, Charli hid in the bathroom. This night was just getting more and more fucked up. I had just watched Clarissa have her pussy eaten out by her mother, and now her father had rocked up.

 "Sure, come in, Chuck. Good timing, your wife just left."

"What, why was she here?"

"Oh, she came down to have that pretty cunt of hers fucked, licked and sucked by me and my girlfriend Charli," I said. Looking across at the bathroom door where Charli was now standing naked, giving her father the first glimpse of his daughter's magnificent body.

Charles wasn't really listening anymore. He had a look of pure lust in his eyes, staring at Charli's perfect tits. He had a hunger in his eyes I had never seen in him before.

"Oh, hello, young lady. I'm sorry, I didn't know you had company, Cindy. I can leave if you like. But before I go, Was Heather really just here?"

"No, you don't have to leave. Come in, sit down. Chuck, I don't know why you aren't fucking your wife more often. She has a cunt to die for, she is stunningly beautiful, and she has an incredible sex drive the woman craves attention.

"You are serious? She was really here having sex with you?"

"Well, technically, she had sex with both of us."

I could see Charles hadn't taken his eyes off Charli's naked body.

"This is my girlfriend from LA. She is my plus one for the wedding on Saturday. She is beautiful, isn't she?"

"Absolutely, mesmerizing, my dear. Such a magnificent body."

"Charli, why don't you come over and introduce yourself properly to Charles? He is Heather's husband and father to Clarissa and Bradly."

Charli came over, and Charles ran his large hand over her naked arse. She stood in front of him, and he ran his hands up her body and cupped both of her breasts in his hands while his fingers toyed and pulled on her hard thick nipples.

I stood behind Charli and kissed her neck and shoulders before my fingers found their way to her burning hot wet hole. Two fingers easily slipped inside her. Charli's body shuddered from the attention she received from her father and me.

"I think now would be a good time to introduce Charli to that gorgeous cock you have, don't you, Chuck?"

Charles stood up and undone his pants. He pulled them off and sat back on the bed, his magnificent weapon already standing to attention.

"Chuck, I'm going to let you play with my pet Charli, but She isn't like me, so keep that sadistic shit in your pants, ok? You need to be gentle and loving. Be romantic; make her melt in your arms."

I could see the pure lust in Charli's eyes and realized this was a fantasy come true for her. I wondered how long she had been obsessed and in love with her father. Charli was into what was about to happen far more than a daughter should be with her father.

 

Things were moving fast. Charli already had her hand wrapped around Charles's hard cock. I sat on the other side of him and began to suck the head of his dick, licking the precum as it began to dribble out. Suddenly, Charli joined me, and her lips slid up and down Charles's thick stiff shaft. We met at the top of his cock and kissed before sliding our warm wet mouths down either side of his magnificent dick.

Together we slurped and sucked our way up and down his thick shaft giving him the sloppiest wet blow job he had probably ever received. I wanted to mount him and fuck him stupid. When I noticed he had two fingers buried inside Charli's cunt finger banging her.

I watched, fascinated. A father was about to bring his daughter to orgasm, and he had no idea. Her body began to shudder and went rigid. She screamed in ecstasy as she came on his fat fingers, her virginal juices flowing over her daddy's hand. Watching the physical contact between them both had me rubbing my clit and screaming to a mini orgasm.

Orgasm subsided. I went to mount Charles and slide my wet cunt down his glorious shaft. But Charli stopped me. Leaning over, she whispered in my ear.

"Cindy, do you mind if I go first? I had dreamed of taking this beautiful cock in my puss since I first saw it when I was younger."

"Are you sure? Charli, it's a massive cock to mount your first time."

"I'm sure, but could you just lick me for a little minute and makes sure I'm nice and wet? I really have wondered how I could ever ask daddy to take...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments