Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wedding Gift: part 4

"Charli continues her rampant sex fest fucking my sister Juliette and her brother Bradly."

75
13 Comments 13
5.7k Views 5.7k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the final chapter in this series, I have had so many great responses to this story and I would like to personally that each of you that voted and took the time to leave a message a very big thank you."

"I have always wanted my father. Having mom eat my pussy was just a bonus, but I really enjoyed it and hope to return the favour sometime. But I had never thought about sex with Brad. You know he has a small penis, right? It's not like dads at all, but I will do it just to piss Juliette off."

"That's the spirit. Tomorrow night is all about getting my sister back for being a bitch to both of us."

Continued from part 3

"Shit, Cindy, you and I are meant to be at Juliette's bachelorette party tomorrow night. How are we going to be in both places at once?"

"Don't worry. We will figure something out. Come on, we have to get this make-up off, and you need to return to yourself again.

Just then, the door to the room burst open, and Juliette staggered in, clearly drunk and obviously looking to finish the fight we had started outside earlier.

"Who the fuck is this bitch? And why are you both naked? Oh, don't bother answering that. She's obviously one of your skanky whore friends."

"What do you want, Juliette? We were about to go to bed. You're drunk, so fuck off and go to bed."

"Not until you apologize for being a bitch to me in front of all my family and friends. What gives you the right to be such a bitch anyway? I only invited you because I never expected you to come, why did you come?

"Because My father asked me to, and I love him, so I came."

"Yeah, our father. You were always so fucking special. He never treated me like I was his daughter."

"I would like nothing more than to ruin your night. Because you are a bitch, and you deserve it, but you need to speak to mom about that and ask her why dad treated us different it's not up to me. Now get the fuck out of here and go to bed.

"Why do you hate me so much? We used to be so close, but now I don't even know you," she said, sitting on the bed next to Charli.

"Maybe because you and mother treated me like shit after I dropped out of college and went to California. Did you ever come and see me? Did you ever contact me to see how I was?"

"No, but neither did dad, and you still love him."

"Haha, that's funny because I talk to dad regularly, at least every fortnight, and he has come and seen me several times since I have been in LA."

"I don't believe you."

"Then go ask him. He will tell you."

I was concerned because Charli was looking at Juliette angrily. Suddenly she pushed Juliette back on the bed and straddled her face lowering her naked cunt directly onto Juliette's mouth. Juliette's legs were kicking and thrashing around. She tried desperately to push Charli off. But Charli held fast, sliding her slimy wet cunt up and down on Juliette's face until she stopped resisting. Eventually, Juliette wrapped arms around Charli's legs and began devouring her wet pussy.

"Oh, that's it bitch, eat my pussy and stop mouthing off to my girlfriend bitch. You like the taste of my pussy, don't you? You think you're special, but you are just a cunt eating whore marrying Bradly for money and social status."

Wow, I was impressed Charli was taking command. Her makeover didn't just stop at looks; her personality had also been revamped.

"Turning, Charli asked, "Cindy, can you get this bitch undressed? I want to taste her."

Juliette had on a skirt and blouse, it was mid-thigh and had a flared skirt section, so it was easy to reach under and pull her panties off. I was surprised at her panties. I expected boring cotton granny panties, but they were expensive and very sexy.

"You've Stopped struggling bitch. So you are a pussy eating slut, after all. I'm going to turn around and return the favour; your tongue has me all hot and bothered, and I want to taste what Bradly gets to taste," Charli said to Juliette.

Charli started to climb off of Juliettes face to get into a sixty-nine position when Juliette answered, "As if he would ever go down on me. And his tiny dick can't satisfy me! Why do you think I like eating pussy? It's because I would never have an orgasm if I didn't. If we are going to do this, whoever you are, can you at least shut and lock the door, Cindy? I don't want anyone else barging in."

I shut and locked the door and then turned around to see Charli removing the rest of Juliette's clothes. Juliette was still skinny as ever and didn't have much boob, but her nipples were nice and perky. Seeing Juliette naked and kissing Charli had me thinking extremely naughty incestuous thoughts about my sister. Although it seemed so easy for Clarissa to perform acts of incest on her family, it was never something I had contemplated until now.

"It feels weird having sex with your girlfriend while you are in the room, Cindy. I'm only doing this because I'm horny as fuck, and I need some sexual relief."

"It's weird for you! That's my girlfriend about to eat your pussy," I said, then remembered Tom, whose big hard cock was just a phone call away.

I waited until Charli and Juliette were in a sixty-nine position and then went to the bathroom and sent Tom a text message.

"Get your big hard cock to my room now. There are three hot wet pussies needing your hard dick. Don't knock. Just come in quietly. You will be pleasantly surprised."

Then I returned to the bedroom, quietly unlocked the bedroom door, and set up my phone on the dressing table and hit record, aiming it at the bed.

When I saw the door open, Charli and Juliette were in the throes of passion, moaning and groaning and slithering around naked on each other. I put my finger to my mouth, indicating to Tom not to speak and mouthed for him to get undressed.

With his pants around his ankles, I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock down my throat, the entire length disappearing. I sucked and fisted his dick until it was hard.

Juliette was on top, facing away from us, with her arse in the air over Charli's face. We slowly crept towards the bed. When Charli saw Tom, she smiled. And held Juliette's cunt open for him. Juliette was very wet, and Tom's cock slipped effortlessly into his best friend's fiancé's sloppy cunt.

Juliette's head snapped around, and she shouted, "What the fuck?"

Tom's thick nine-inch cock stretched her pussy open and bottomed out against her cervix. Grabbing her hips, Tom pounded into her like he was trying to punish her for being a bitch whore to his friend.

"Tom, Stop! Stop! You can't do this. I'm getting married on Saturday. Please, Tom, oh fuck, stop. Oh my God, Tom, oh fuck Tom. Oh fuck yessss, Tom yessss fuck me, oh my fucking God, your cock is huge oh yes fuck me, fuck me harder," Juliette screamed, completely forgetting about Charli.

Charli slid out from under Juliette and wrapped her arms around me. Then we stood and watched the action taking place in front of us.

"Cindy, this is perfect. How did you think to get Tom in here to fuck his best friend's future wife? It's genius," Charli said, kissing me.

I could taste my sister's cunt juices on her lips and mouth. I eagerly licked her face clean, delighted at how good Juliette's pussy tasted.

"That's not the best part of it. I'm recording the entire thing." I whispered, pointing at the phone on the dresser.

"I might need some pictures myself later on," Charli said, retrieving her phone and started snapping pictures of Tom slamming his cock into Juliette.

Juliette was on all fours squealing like a pig as she came over and over on Tom's huge cock. He was ploughing her hard and fast and close to cumming himself, so I thought I would move it along a bit. So I stuck my tongue in his arse and squeezed his big balls.

Tom immediately tensed up and screamed out, grunting and hollowing as he emptied his ball deep inside His best friend's soon-to-be wife.

Charli didn't miss a beat she handed me her phone. "Keep taking photos, Cindy. I want to remember this night," she said.

As Tom's deflating cock fell out of Juliette's stretched-out pussy Charli grabbed hold of his cock and started sucking his slimy dick hard again.

I could see an enormous load of Tom's cum about to drip out of Juliette's cunt, who was still in a prone position on the bed. I felt the sudden urge to join the incestuous family trend. So I buried my face in my sister's cunt and began licking all of Tom's thick gooey cum out of her.

I don't think Juliette realized it was me now eating her pussy, but watching me eating out my own sister aroused Tom, and I soon had his hard cock sliding inside me. This is what I needed a nice hard cock fucking my slutty cunt. Charli lay in front of Juliette and spread her legs wide. Juliette was more than happy to suck and lick Charli's pussy and clit.

Until she realized if she was eating Charli, who was eating her? She tried to pull away, but I held her tight, burying my face against her cunt. Just like with Charli, her protest soon subsided when I bit down on her clit, causing her pussy to fill my mouth with sweet pussy juice.

This had indeed turned out to be an incredibly erotic and taboo night. Here I was, being fucked while I licked out my big sister, who was currently eating out her soon-to-be sister-in-law.

'I'm sure tomorrow would be as an epic night as tonight! Eventually, after cumming multiple times and exhausted, we collapsed on the bed. Juliette had sobered up a bit and suddenly realized what she had done and was trying desperately, begging me even not to mention what had happened to Bradly. She dressed and looked at me with disgust in her eyes. Then she began crying as she ran from my room. When Tom was dressed, I kicked him out after reminding him about our deal for tomorrow.

I stripped All of Charli's make-up off, and she removed the contacts and returned to sweet innocent Clarissa again. I sent her back to her room, she wanted to stay with me, but I didn't want to get caught before we pulled off our devious plan. I woke up to the light streaming through my window in the morning.

I got up, had a shower, and then went to Clarissa's room to get her up. I wanted to get away early before we ran into anyone from last night. Things always have a way of getting complicated in the light of day.

I knocked on her door, and she answered, "Come in."

She hugged me as soon as I walked in and then kissed me, trying to drag me into the bed, "Come on, I want to head to The city to go shopping for the day, have a shower and get ready."

"Have one with me."

"I've already showered now, come on, I want to get away before people start moving around; I don't want to see my mother or sister this morning," I said, trying to rush her a bit.

Eventually, she was dressed and ready to go. We snuck down to the garage, where we were met by Bradly, who was just getting out of a Lamborgini.

"Wow, nice car, Bradly compensating much are we!"

"Where are you two going? And why are you two doing anything together? I didn't even know you had met each other."

"Not that it's any of your business, but we are going clothes shopping. Cindy needs to buy a dress for the wedding. Apparently, your bitch fiance' doesn't like anything she bought with her. Can I have the keys to the Lambo?"

"Hahaha, not a fucking chance you will ever drive this. Take dad's Aston Martin.

Clarissa grabbed the keys from the keyboard on the wall, and we headed to New York. We spent a couple of hours at different high-end shops, and Charles's credit card got a workout.

Then, we headed to a sex toy boutique and picked out some toys for the show we would put on tonight at Bradly's bachelor party. Plus, I picked out a couple of sexy nightclub dresses for Clarissa.

After arriving back in the Hamptons, I opened the door to my room and found Heather sitting on my bed, waiting for me.

"I had almost given up on you returning to your room. Where's Charli? I was hoping for some mommy pleasure time before I had to endure the Bridal shower tonight."

"She is out running some errands. She will be back later today, but I see absolutely no reason why I can't indulge you with some mommy pleasures in the meantime."

Heather got off the bed, took off her blazer and began unbuttoning her blouse. I fucking loved this woman's taste in lingerie. She wore the most exquisite emerald green bra that went perfect with her ash blonde hair and green eyes.

Unzipping her pencil A-line skirt, she shimmied it down over her arse and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and stood in front of me in the perfect matching emerald green lace panties, suspenders and Italian silk stockings.

"You are an image of pure beauty and sex appeal. But now it's time for you to be the filthy slut housewife you know you are.

Now get over here and eat my cunt!" I commanded, smiling as she fell to her knees and crawled across the floor to me.

Heather pushed my dress up and buried her face in my already dripping wet cunt, taking my swollen clit into her mouth and sucking on it. I loved how her tongue toyed with my clit as her lips pulled on my cunt flaps.

I let her devour me until I was weak at the knees, and My juices flowed from me into her mouth and over her face. I was horny as fuck and came quickly with her mouth on my cunt, but I wanted to fuck her.

I pulled her to her feet then. I pushed her back on the bed. Laying her on her back, I reached down and slid her sexy panties down her legs before bringing them to my nose and inhaling her intoxicating scent.

I reached for the shopping bags and pulled out my new nine-inch black rubber strap-on cock. I strapped it on and then took my place between her legs. It had a massive mushroom head much larger than the veiny shaft.

I worked it up and down through her mature, manicured lips, getting it nice and wet before pushing it inside her. The massive head of the rubber cock opening her cunt flaps apart and stretching her open.

"Ohhhh fuuuck Cindy, that feels so big in me. Ooooh my God, sooo big in me."

"Have you ever been fucked by a black anaconda cock? It's the most fantastic feeling in the world," I said as I pushed the rubber cock into her until the leather harness rested against her mons.

"No, I don't like black men. Just fuck me, dear. I want you to make me cum."

I did as she asked and started to fuck her hard and fast, showing no mercy as I pumped her cunt. Heather's juices flowed from her as I fucked her as her husband fucked me.

I reached up, pulled her tits free from the Demi bra, and began torturing her nipples, pulling on them and twisting them. Heather's cunt was a river as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her body.

I slammed into her one last time as she became incoherent, and cunt juice sprayed from her cunt.

'I pulled out of her and straddled her chest. "Suck my black cock, clean slut," I said, dominating her and hinting she would be blacked one day if I had anything to do with it.

"You must come to visit me out in LA, Heather. I have some extremely well-hung black friends who would love destroying a MILF cunt like yours."

Heather sat up as I pulled the strap on from her mouth, "Thank you, dear I needed that little bit of stress relief before I tackled your needy sister tonight. Charles and I chatted last night. I came clean to him about you, Charli and myself, and he also confessed he had enjoyed the pleasure of you both as well. We would like to see you more often if we can arrange something."

"Oh, and just what were you and Charles thinking? You know I worship his cock, and I adore absolutely everything about you," I said curiously.

"We wondered if we could make this a regular thing for us both or alone when we visited the West Coast or if we could fly you and Charli over here regularly."

"Well, that sounds wonderful, but let's talk more about that before I head home."

Heather got dressed and left to get ready for the bridal shower. The plan was Clarissa and I would go along, and around 9:00 pm, I would say I wasn't feeling well, and Clarissa would offer to drive me home. Then I would transform Clarissa into the super sexy Charli, and we would hit the bachelor party and suck and fuck our way into the morning.

It all went according to plan. Juliette never mentioned a thing about the previous night. I even managed to eat out the matron of honour's sweet pussy, in the toilets. I could see why her and Juliette were a thing. She was sexy as hell. She returned the favour, and the girl knows how to eat pussy. So in, one night, I fucked my sister's girlfriend and was about to head over and fuck her future husband. Everything was turning out perfectly.

Clarissa and I headed to her house, where I transformed her again into the very sexy Charli. Then we headed to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments