Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Really Happened Chapter Three

"Things were not what they seemed"

36
6 Comments 6
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I ran into the house and slammed the door. It was a good thing Shelley wasn't home because I was going to have a not-so-quiet talk with Chad. I ran to his room and glared at him. I had my hands curled on the door jamb to keep me from getting any closer. He was lying on his bed just staring at the ceiling. He looked at me and said,

"It sure took you a long time to unlock her, Dad. I went all the way to the park to get my car and still beat you home. Where have you been?"

"Don't be a wise ass! Her wrists were all bruised and I got her a washcloth and some lotion while she was counting," I lied.

I could tell by the smirk on his face that he suspected exactly what happened. I decided to try to deflect the conversation elsewhere.

I offered, "So you decided to blackmail the neighbor's wife and fuck her. Her husband actually indirectly paid you for the privilege. And this is how you repay him? By blackmailing his wife for sex? But once wasn't enough, was it? You had to do it again. When do you intend to stop? Well, let me help you with that. It's over. Got it?"

His mouth dropped as he said, "What do you mean 'twice'? I never touched her the first time. I paced around her and saw how sexy she was. I just wanted to see if she would actually do what I told her to do. When I saw that she had, I unlocked her, and left. I...I chickened out."

"Oh, so you expect me to believe you were remorseful but then after a couple of days you changed your mind and wrote another note? I suppose you summoned the courage to screw her after all. What kind of a fool do you take me for, Chad? You're gonna thank me every day for the rest of your life that I'm not going to tell your mother about these little escapades."

"Well I guess this means that I'm not really grounded until I'm twenty-one. If I'm grounded, you'll have to make up a bull shit story for Mom. Obviously you don't trust me to start to do a bad thing, but then realize it was wrong and changed my mind? Thanks, Dad. Guess what? If you don't believe me about what happened last week, I don't believe your story about today, OK? Bruised wrists, indeed." He smirked.

"Oh, you're such an angel. You skip school and stand over her body on the bed and instead of taking advantage of her you decide to just jack off all over her."

"Yeah, I know. That was bad. I was looking down at her body and I couldn't help pulling it out and playing with it. I kinda lost control and I came on her. But I never fucked her! She looked like she had somehow gotten herself off. She was a lot less sweaty and flushed when I saw her today."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man, I had no idea that being a fraternity pledge would be so demanding. You have to memorize the frat history and you're being treated like a slave by the actives. Also, they just told us we wouldn't be accepted in the frat unless we produced a pair of female panties at the next meeting. I had just broken up with the gal I was dating, so I knew I couldn't get any undies from her. The only thing I could think of was stealing some of my sister's stuff. She was across campus but I knew that didn't matter since she'd never agree to give them to me.

So I decided to drive the hour and a half back home and just raid her undie drawer. I borrowed my roommate’s car. I didn't have class until that afternoon so I knew I could get back in time. I pulled into the driveway and saw Mom's car. Damn it! I guess she wasn't volunteering at the church today. I’d have to come up with a BS story as to why I was home. The door was unlocked as I walked in which was kind of strange since when Mom's alone she is usually very careful to keep it locked. Maybe I’d get lucky and she'd be out at the pool. I still didn't want her to see me or I'd get asked a ton of questions about why I was home. I tiptoed up the hall toward my sister's bedroom. As I got close to the master bedroom I could see my Mom's legs. Oh, good, she's taking an early nap.

Then I walked a few steps further and...Oh My God! There she was, naked with a blindfold on her eyes. Her wrists were shackled to the bedpost with her arms above her head. She was humming nervously. I surmised that Dad had hitched her up for some kinky sex. I couldn't wrap my head around my parents doing stuff like that. And Dad wasn't even home yet to get this party started. I didn't want to be seen or I'd have a lot of explaining to do. Like why I'm holding some of Taylor's underwear and, oh yeah, that I saw Mom's naked body.

She was breathing hard and as a result, her boobs were rising and falling, causing a little mini-jiggle. I walked in silently to get a better look. My ex-girlfriend had pretty small boobs which, truth be told, I'm not a big fan of. But these babies looked nice. I never realized how sexy my Mom was until now. I sat quietly on the bed next to her. Her blindfold looked secure and she smiled wide when she felt my weight on the bed.

I mean, she thought it was Dad so...why not?

I reached over and squeezed her boob and felt its softness and heft. She licked her lips. Those tan nipples looked so inviting. I couldn't help myself. I leaned over and sucked one into my mouth. Her moans signaled her approval, so I started to nibble on it a little. I realized I was getting hard. I was sucking on the one tit closest to me and started pulling and squeezing the other one. Man, Dad sure is lucky to have this fine body to play with. I was sure he'd be home soon to savor this treat. I felt sure that I would hear him pull up. He’d wonder whose car was in the driveway.

DulceRoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulceRoman

But until then...

I raised up and looked down at her pussy. HA! Either Mom or Dad had taken lipstick and painted an arrow from her belly button down to her cooch. As if he wouldn't know where to put his hard pole. Did I possibly mean 'we' wouldn't know where to put it. Or anybody for that matter. She was a captive to any man who saw this opportunity. She looked as good for her age as any man could hope for. I got up and walked to the foot of the bed. As I did, she spread her legs wide. Wow, what a nice pu...ah, vagina. I ran my index finger slowly from the arrow's quiver down to the point. It was inches from her cute little brown patch. It looked like she was wet.

I decided to find out.

I crawled on the bed between her legs and rubbed my nose over her clit to get a reaction. She moaned her consent as I put a finger in her pink hole. Yep, she was wet alright. I decided I just had to taste her. I pushed my tongue as far up her pussy as I could get it.

She screamed, "Jesus, Marty! Just fuck me!"

Hehe. What she didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her, right? As I lapped up her juices I reached down and unzipped my shorts and pulled out my now-hard cock. I replaced my tongue in her with two fingers and used my mouth to suck her clit again. She was pushing her hips up and down off the mattress like a bucking bronco. I knew she was going to enjoy this fucking. I just hoped my cock was the same size as Dad's.

As the head of my cock entered her slowly, she bit her lower lip and wrapped her legs around mine.

"That a boy! Come get what Momma's got for you."

I froze. Did she somehow know it was me? How could that be? Was my technique that much different than Dad's? I decided it didn't matter if she knew it was me or not. It seemed like she thought it was me anyway so I started drilling her faster as I reached up to take off the blindfold. I wanted to see the look in her eyes while she saw her son screwing his hot Mom.

Just as was about to take it off, she whispered, "Yeah, that's it, stud. Fuck me good, Marty."

I froze again! Damn, it's a good thing I didn't take it off! Jesus, that would not have been good. Pshew, that was close!

I picked up my pace, and even though I wanted this to last longer I knew I had to get done and out of there before Dad got home. Then I realized that if I came in her, Dad would wonder who had beat him to it. Shit! I really wanted to unload in her snatch! I wanted, no, I needed just one more hard thrust and then I'd book out of there and jack off on the way back to school.

Unfortunately, it was one thrust too many and I came hard in her. I bit my tongue to keep from screaming. If I did I knew she’d recognize my voice. My head was reeling. I had no idea how this was going to end when my Dad discovered he was about to get sloppy seconds.

Mom was panting and said, "Oh yessss! So good! Was so good, baby."

I crawled off the bed and quickly put my boxers and pants back on. As I stared at her nude body one last time she had a look of satisfaction on her face as she moaned. I took out my cell phone and snapped a picture for relief down the line. I never knew my Mom could look so fuckable.

Then I heard the front door open. Shit! I didn't hear a car door. I must have been too worked up. I ran down the hall to Taylor's room and shut the door behind me. As I heard slow footsteps coming up the hall I rifled through my sister's underwear drawer and grabbed a pair of panties. I decided to take a bra, too. Maybe that would get me a better chance of impressing the frat boys. I suspected my Dad was about to start screaming when he saw his wife had already been fucked. I knew this was going to be bad. A stranger’s car was parked outside! So he'd think a burglar got in the house and assaulted her. I was hoping he wouldn't come looking right away. I mean, he had to get her loose, right? I decided to get out of Dodge as fast as possible.

There was no way I was going to run down the hall so I quietly opened my sister's bedroom window. She had told me that she snuck out of the house this way when she wanted to go see her girlfriend in the middle of the night. I stuffed her undies inside my shirt and dropped from the window to our backyard. As I did, I heard my Mom’s voice.

What the hell? She was counting. Counting backwards from one hundred. This sex romp of my parents was getting weirder by the minute. I pulled a patio chair over to the window so I could reach up and close it. As I was tiptoeing to the back gate, I heard the front door open and close again. Sure enough, he was home to get some afternoon delight. Fuck, I didn't know how this was going to end but I knew I needed time to think. This 'burglar' knew he had to book out of there. I threw the gate open and ran up the side of the house to the driveway. I jumped in and started it up and I threw the car in reverse. Once out of the driveway, I got the car into drive and I could hear the tires laying rubber as I peeled out down the street.

I was panting like a dog. The car was going so fast that I almost hit one of the neighbor kids as he was walking across the street.

Published 
Written by glennacct
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments