Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All In The Family Chapter Two

"But Who's Family?"

59
9 Comments 9
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!

Marty left for work and I ran into the house, out of breath. For the next few days, I kept picturing Chad on top of me. My emotions ran from excitement to shame and back again. I had missed all the signs, I should have realized it wasn't Marty who was screwing me after all. When we make love early in the day, he's always clean-shaven. Those stubble scratches on my upper thighs should have tipped me off. Every day after this happened when Marty left for work, I looked out my front window to see if there was a note on my car.

On the second morning at 7:45 I saw Chad drive by on his way to school, but oddly, he never looked toward our house. Since I now knew what time he did this, for the next few days I opened the curtains and stood there in the buff just in case he looked. It was my way of signaling that I enjoyed his little adventure. But no glances and no note. Each of those sunny mornings I fell into the same routine; I'd try to flash him. When that didn't work, I headed to the backyard. I unlocked the gate and laid on the lounge to work on that tan. And heaven help me, I eventually enjoyed my own body until I climaxed.

I was gawking out at the street every morning and after four days I saw Chad's dad driving by slowly. It's a good thing I wasn't right at the window. I had my robe on, but still that might have been embarrassing. After he was gone I saw there finally was a note on my car's windshield! I rushed out the door and nervously tore it open. As I read it, I heard a car go by but I didn't see that it was Chad until he was already past. I wanted to run into the street and open my robe so he could see me naked in his rearview mirror. I thought better of it, in case a neighbor saw me. That would not have been good. I wondered if he would say he was sick when he got to school. Then he could come back home to enjoy me again.

The note had the same perfect block letters as the first one. It said:

"I'm sorry it didn't work out last week but I'm not done with you. Same thing tomorrow morning. Same time. Same rules. The pictures are still on my phone and your pastor is just a click away. And of course, you know that if I can send them to him, I can also send them to Mr. Harris. He paid me well to cut your grass so I guess I could return the favor. Maybe he doesn't have any naked pics of you. Maybe he's bored with you. Well, I sure as hell am not! Speaking of naked, maybe you could surprise me by wearing something sexy. That way I can discover your hot body a little at a time."

I wondered what he meant by '...it didn't work out...' I guess he was disappointed that he came so quickly. But I suppose the young stud was just too worked up from getting the opportunity to fuck the MILF up the street. Young boys get so excited that they're getting laid, they have a hard time holding back. I remember overhearing my lovely daughter Taylor saying that very thing to a friend over the phone when she was home from college her freshman year. I didn't confront her about it. I knew she had sex with both guys and gals. My little girl was turning into a woman. Experimenting is a part of college life. I know how I was at that age.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was shaking my head and wondering why teenagers are so absentminded? Chad left the cage door open and his pet gerbil escaped. Chad was in the family room, tearing the place apart looking for it. I was in his room looking and got down on all fours to peek under the bed to see if the little rodent was there. The gerbil wasn't down there but there were a couple of notes and a picture of a nude woman. I shook my head. Boys will be boys, right? I scooped them out. I realized there were actually three nudes of the same woman paper clipped together.

Wait! It was Carol Harris! Jesus! How the hell did he get these?

Then I read the two notes. My god, my son was blackmailing her! I got out my phone and took a pic of all the nudes and slid them back under the bed with the notes. I didn't know what to think about this but I quickly decided it might be better if I didn't confront him about it. The whole idea was some next-level stuff. I guess he saw this plot from a porn movie or a streaming show. We found the gerbil in the laundry room, chowing down on the cat's food.

That night, I made love to my wife. Shelley said it seemed like I put some extra effort into it. I had to admit that she was right. I was thinking of someone else while we screwed. Man, Carol did have a nice body. I guess I hadn't noticed it before. Her boobs were about a size bigger than Shelley's. As we were falling asleep, I heard the front door open and shut. I figured it was Chad making a little postman's delivery if that second note hadn't been given to her yet. Or maybe it was a third note. I wondered how long this had been going on.

The next morning, I headed to work after my wife had gone out for her volunteer work at the church. Chad hadn't left for school yet. I drove slowly past the Harris' house. I wanted to pull over and open their mailbox to see if the note was there but then I saw an envelope flapping in the breeze attached to the windshield wiper of her Range Rover. She obviously hadn't gotten her 'special delivery' yet. I pulled into the park outside our subdivision and called into work. I told them I wasn't feeling well and wouldn't be in. As I hung up, I saw Chad drive by on his way to school. Or maybe he wasn't going to school after all. He could have been going to the drugstore to get some condoms. I at least hoped he was that smart.

I drove back home and the note wasn't on Carol's car anymore. I tried to get my mind off what options I had. I know Marty. He's a nice guy. Our families go to the same church. They would both be mortified if this got out because I ratted on my son to keep him from taking advantage of her. I turned on Good Morning America but couldn't concentrate. Carol looks a little like Sara Haines, I guess. Only Mrs. Harris has a bigger chest. I chuckled to myself that it might be a 'good morning' for my son unless I stopped him. I took out my phone and looked at the pictures I had taken of Carol's nudes to get a comparison with the GMA hostess. Yeah, Carol sure did have a nice pair of tits. And a really nice pussy. She was the first women that I knew beside my wife that I had even seen nude. Not counting porn sites, of course. But I sure didn't know any of those bitches. But here was a sexy woman who was a friend of my wife who was in the buff. I pulled out my dick and jacked off, staring at my phone.

I crumpled up my jizz-filled tissues and stuffed them in my pocket as I kept an eye out my front window. It was approaching 10:30. His car never came back. I waited until 11:00. Still no car. I guess he chickened out and went to school after all. Good. Maybe this whole thing would blow over and no one would be the wiser. Maybe years from now he and I might sit down and have a few beers. I'll tell him I knew what he was going to do that day. I'll congratulate him for not following through with that foolish plan.

I laughed out loud when I thought about the possibility of Marty coming home and seeing his wife shackled to the bed in her nightie. He'd have a good time with her for sure but he'd have to get a wire cutter from his landscaping tools to cut her loose when he finished with her. Carol would find it easy to lie about how she got that way. "Hey baby. I was so excited about surprising you like this, I forgot where I put the keys to these things."

Good_Girl_Kate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Good_Girl_Kate

I suddenly remembered that Shelley and I both had apps on our phone that would show us where he was at any time. We had put them on our phones when he was younger and was a latchkey kid. I had forgotten about it and hadn't used it in years. I called it up and there was a blue light blinking on and off.

My god, it was coming from inside Marty's house!

I rushed up the street and turned the front doorknob. It was open. I tiptoed in and could hear her moaning. I walked up the hall and there he was! My son had his back to me and he was buckling his belt. Or was he unbuckling it? From behind, I couldn't tell. Had I gotten there in time? My mind was racing as I tried to decide what to do. If I opened my mouth and screamed at him, the lid would have been blown off the whole caper. I reached around him and cupped my palm over his mouth and slowly pulled him back out of her bedroom. I manhandled him up the hall and out the front door. I released him and spun him around. We were both were eye to eye and breathing hard.

I whispered, "Get the hell back home, Chad. We'll talk about this later, after I calm down. You're grounded until you're twenty-one! And give me the fucking keys to the cuffs so I can get her loose." He fished in his pocket nervously and threw them at me, whimpering. I shoved him toward our house. Instead, he turned and ran up the street in the opposite direction. I supposed he had left his car in the park and walked down here. That way, his mother wouldn't see his car in front of the Harris house. The conniving, horny little shit.

I still didn't know if I had gotten there in time. I went back inside and walked to the bedroom. I was still breathing hard from grabbing Chad. Or could it be that I was breathing hard for another reason? There she was, blindfolded, with her arms above her head, grabbing the bedpost with the handcuffs dangling from her wrists. She was writhing and moaning.

She whispered, "Where did you go? Get back here!"

She had on white lace thigh highs and a matching negligee, which my son had obviously ripped almost all the way off. You could tell she had been working on her tan in the yard. She had no tan lines, which made her look even better than the photos. It contrasted well with the white outfit. I was still shaking as I got out the key and walked to the bedpost. I hoped that she would do the counting slowly so I could get out of there quickly and run back home.

But damn. I looked at those heaving tits, jiggling as she rolled from side to side. As I got closer, I saw that she had gobs of wet cum splashed on her tits and some was dripping down off her cheeks. There was a big shot in the middle of her forehead, too. Her legs were spread open. She was rotating her bare hips just waiting to get screwed. From this angle I couldn't see her pussy so I didn't know if Chad had also fucked her or not. It looked like she had wanted him to do it even though he had already cum on her. I'm sure a young guy like him could have pulled it off. Especially with this hot MILF. I was pretty sure I couldn't cum twice in that short of time. It had only been a few minutes since I came from looking at the pics he had taken. I looked down and smiled at my raising boner. Maybe that old man could after all.

I shrugged and put the keys back in my pocket.

I unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants and jockeys down. I slowly climbed into the bed next to her. I reached over and grabbed her tit. I did it harder than I intended but I was pretty excited.

She moaned, "That a boy! Come get what you want from Mommy."

I lowered my head and sucked her rose-colored nipple in my mouth hard as I slapped my soft cock against her outer thigh. My hand found her pussy. It was shaved like Shelley's but with a thin landing strip that looked sexy as hell. As I pushed two fingers into her wet slit I wondered if I would end up with Chad's goo on my digits. I decided that even if I did, sloppy seconds with this hot bitch would be worth it.

"That's it! Oh yeah. Feel what I've got for you, you young stud. You like how it feels in there?"

I wanted to eat her out but decided that if it had been Chad, he'd get straight to the fucking. Jesus, her snatch felt good. I rolled over between her legs. I was kind of surprised that I was as hard as I was. I can never get it up for a second round of sex with Shelley until several hours had passed. Maybe I was the stud Carol said Chad was. I sure was motivated enough to prove it to both of us.

After playfully smacking her big tits to see them jiggle, I pulled on her nipples and rolled them until they got even harder. Man, those babies stuck out of her chest more than a quarter of an inch. I ripped the rest of her nightie off and she raised her body up off the bed with her feet. I yanked it out from under her sweet sweaty body and threw it on the floor. I licked my lips and struggled with what I wanted to do next. My mouth really wanted to nibble on those rosy treats but my cock won the battle over my mouth and I slowly pushed my hard rod into her wet snatch.

"That's it. I knew you could get hard again, Chad! Fuck this married pussy good."

I obliged and for the next fifteen minutes or so I pounded her hard. She threw her legs over mine to hold me in place. And what a great place it was! We could hear my ball sack slapping against her ass. I slowed down a little when I saw that her blindfold might work its way off her eyes. I couldn't let that happen.

"Christ, you're fucking me so good!"

I exploded in her deeply and even though I didn't want her to hear my voice, I was grunting like an animal. Saliva was running out of my open mouth and dribbling on her neck. Seconds later, she had her orgasm. She was quite the screamer when she came. My wife was more of a moaner. I bent forward and kissed her for the first time. She pried my lips apart and we tongue-fucked for a couple of minutes as my cock softened and slid out of her gaping, wet pussy.

"That a boy. So good. My young stud lasted so much longer than Marty. I was so glad he hired you to cut the grass."

Oh, so that's how he got the pics. I rolled off her gently and got back on my feet. I dug into my pants to get the key. I had fumbled into the wrong pocket and felt my cum filled tissues. I pulled them out and wiped my seed across her lips. She was licking it off with a smile as I pulled my pants back on and stuffed my undies in my pocket. We were both breathing hard to the point of almost hyperventilating. I got out the key, bent over for one last kiss, and unlocked her. I backed away and got one more good look at her hot body sweating on the bed.

She started counting.

I blew her a kiss as I gave her a friendly wave that she couldn't see. I walked quickly out of her house. After looking both ways to see if the coast was clear, I ran fast back to my place.

Published 
Written by glennacct
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments