Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Team-Mate For The Wife

"The Wife Goes Black With My Team-Mates"

49
9 Comments 9
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"My first story - hope you like it"

I was working in the North East of England in the legal profession and was also a semi-pro footballer with a decent local team. I am married to Paula who is a very attractive twenty-two-year-old with blonde hair and a very sexy 36-24-34 figure.

Last year, I got an unexpected promotion at work which meant that I had to transfer to the firm's South London office. Paula and I moved into rented accommodation while we looked for somewhere to live, and I joined a local semi-pro football team in the area.

My team in the North East was all white but in London, nearly half the team was black and very athletic. When we showered after my first training section, with the team it caught my attention that several of the black lads in the team were very well hung, certainly in comparison to me.

I mentioned this to Paula when I returned home and she casually mentioned that 'I will have to meet your new teammates sometime'. This did make me wonder if Paula had a fantasy of having sex with a black man - a view reinforced when the sex we had that night was the best we had in ages. Was she fantasising about the black men I had described to her?

My new teammates asked whether I had a wife or partner, and when I showed them a picture of Paula, they were very impressed, and two of the black guys jokingly asked if she wanted to try some big black cock. I probably should've said 'no way', but I did give them the impression that she could be interested.

Two weeks later, it was the team's Christmas party and players could bring their wives and partners. I noticed that Paula had chosen a very short skirt and low-cut top for the occasion - she looked amazing, but I couldn't help wonder what her intentions were.

When Paula and I turned up, the two guys who made the comments about her - Jerome who is twenty-one and Marcus who is twenty, immediately introduced themselves to Paula, and each bought her a drink. Paula asked me when they were at the bar if these were the 'well-hung players'. When I confirmed that they were, Paula gave a naughty smile which suggested she had plans for the evening.

I know I should have put an end to things there and then, but the truth is, the thought of one or both of these young studs trying to get it on with my wife was a bit of a turn-on. As the evening progressed, both Jerome and Marcus danced with my wife after I gave them my permission. After one dance, Paula came back to me and said, 'I see what you mean -they are BIG.' Apparently, they had both been grinding up against Paula and clearly found the experience very erotic as they became aroused whilst doing so.

When we got home that night, we had another night of passion-filled sex, and I could tell that Paula was very wet in the crotch area. I asked her if she liked Jerome and Marcus and if she fantasied about having sex with either or both of them. She admitted that she did find them both attractive and sexy, but that she would never cheat on me.

I then said, 'What if I gave you permission to try out a black cock?' I told her that they had both seen pictures of her and were both very keen to give her some big black cock.

Paula was shocked by my comment but was clearly seriously considering the idea as we both fell asleep.

The following morning, Paula asked me if I was being serious the night before. I said that if she wanted to try it, I was happy for her to do so, and I would ask the lads at training.

'OK - I would love to try it,' said Paula, and I set out to put the plan into action.

After training, I couldn't help but look at both Jerome and Marcus's big black cocks in the showers knowing they could be about to fuck my gorgeous young wife. They were both at least 6" long when flaccid, which is what I am when I am aroused. How big would they get if they saw my wife naked and gagging for them?

After we all got dressed, I asked Jerome and Marcus to stay behind for five minutes. They thought it was football-related, but then I told them that my wife found them both very sexy and would like to try out their black cocks. They were both taken aback by my comments but not about to look a gift horse in the mouth. They both readily agreed.

'When does she want us,' asked Jerome.

'Well, she is in now if you are up for it,' I replied.

'Bring it on, then,' said Marcus.

Elliebrookee1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elliebrookee1

I quickly phoned Paula and told her the guys would be there in less than an hour, giving her just enough time to get showered and appropriately dressed for the occasion.

When we arrived at our rented house, Paula greeted us, looking like a million dollars. We all had two or three drinks each, then Paula led both Jerome and Marcus to our bedroom, telling them to 'give her the time of her life'.

Jerome and Marcus slowly undressed Paula whilst I sat in the chair in a corner of the bedroom to watch the whole event.

When Paula was completely naked, Jerome and Marcus told her to come to the edge of the bed. They both removed their tops and jogging pants leaving them in just their boxer shorts. The huge bulges were clearly visible in both their shorts and revealed that these guys were indeed packing some serious cock, and that my wife was about to experience a whole new experience.

'Suck my cock,' Jerome demanded.

Paula quickly pulled down Jerome's boxers and out sprang quite simply the biggest blackest cock I or Paula had ever seen before.

'OMG - that is huge!' exclaimed Paula.

'Suck it, you white whore,' demanded Jerome.

Paula then did as much as she could to get all of Jerome's cock into her mouth but she started gagging after getting about six or seven inches in her mouth. There must still have been at least another three or four inches she couldn't fit in.

Whilst Paula was giving Jerome his 'blow-job', Marcus had climbed on the bed behind Paula and was fingering her pussy with first one, then two, and finally three fingers. Paula moaned gently, then more loudly as Marcus explored the inside of her pussy, bringing her close to her first orgasm of the day.

'Stick that big black cock inside my pussy,' Paula asked, or should I say demanded, of Marcus as she was now desperate to feel a black cock inside her. By this stage, I too was seriously turned on by the scene in front of me and had released my cock from my trousers, wanking it furiously whilst watching the action taking place on the bed.

Marcus was gently rubbing his cock at the entrance to Paula's pussy. Marcus was not quite as big as Jerome but still at least 8.5 to 9" long. Slowly, he eased his cock inch by inch into Paula's now-soaking wet pussy until it was all the way in. He tthen pulled back before starting the 'fucking' process, for this was no love-making but raw, hard fucking. As the tempo increased, Paula's moans became louder and louder, and she used language I had never heard her say before. I was wanking furiously in the chair as Marcus speared his black weapon deeper and deeper into my wife's pussy.

Suddenly it hit me. Marcus was not wearing a condom and Paula is not on birth control. Before I had time to do anything it was too late. Marcus let out a huge grunt and I knew he had cum deep into my gorgeous wife's unprotected fertile womb. Turned on by what I had just seen I shot a load of cum on to the bedroom floor.

As Marcus pulled out a whole stream of cum poured down onto the bed from both their orgasms. Marcus went to the bathroom to get a shower but now it was Jerome's turn to claim his prize. If Marcus was big then Jerome was even bigger - a good 10" and he too slid his cock deep inside Paula's wet pussy. Jerome too fucked her bareback but as she was already full of a black man's cum, it seemed pointless to stop him. Sure enough, after another vigorous fucking session, he too deposited a gallon load of cum deep inside Paula.

After they showered and left, I asked Paula if she realised they had both fucked her bareback. She said she knew but that she wanted to feel the full black cock experience and that if this meant she ends up getting 'black pregnant', then so be it. I asked Paula how it had been, and she said it was way beyond her expectations and that she thought she would never be satisfied by a white cock again.

Two months later, Paula found out she was pregnant and the dates were consistent with her getting pregnant that day.

I have returned to the North East whilst Paula stayed in London to have her baby (which was black) and to satisfy her two young black lovers. She doesn't know which one is the father, but apparently, she is now fucking some of the other black players in the team. No doubt it won't be long until she is pregnant again.

Published 
Written by Whiteboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments