Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Team-Mate For The Wife (Part 2)

"My Wife Enjoys More Black Cock"

44
13 Comments 13
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

As those of you who have read my original story will know my wife Paula enjoyed a threesome with two of my black team-mates Jerome and Marcus. As a result of that night, Paula became pregnant and nine months later gave birth to a black baby boy she named Jackson. She did not find out which of them was the father of the child.

Paula and I separated - she remained in London with her new son and her black lovers. I returned back to the North-East of England as I couldn't face the shame of explaining how my wife had a black baby.

Paula and I did however remain on amicable terms and she invited me down to see her a couple of weeks before Christmas. I was a bit reluctant to go at first but after some persuasion from Paula, I agreed to go down to London to see her.

I stayed at Paula's but in the spare bedroom as she made it clear her bed was now for 'Black Men' only. On my first night, there was a knock at the door and Paula answered it and let in a Black guy in his late thirties who introduced himself as Leroy. He obviously knew Paula and had come around to tell her that he had organised a 'party' for Saturday night and would Paula like to come. She readily agreed and told Leroy she would get a babysitter for Jackson and would be there by 8.00 pm.

After Leroy had left I asked Paula about the party. She explained that Jerome's football career had really taken off and he had recently been transferred to a team in the English Football League. As a result, he started getting invited to all the big parties in London, many of which are organised by Leroy. Jerome had taken Paula with her to one of the parties and as she had been quite a hit with the guys there she was now regularly invited herself.

I asked Paula about these parties and she smiled saying 'You will see for yourself tomorrow night as you are coming with me'.

I was looking forward to the party with a mixture of excitement and trepidation. I sensed that this might not be a party with just loads of drinking and talking about the day's football games. That view was strengthened when I saw Paula's outfit for the evening. To say it left little to the imagination was a massive understatement. She had no bra or knickers on, a dress that barely covered her modesty, and her breasts were literally falling out of her dress.

I had almost forgotten how sexy Paula was but I knew this outfit was not for my benefit.

Paula dropped Jackson off at the babysitter and we headed off to the party. To my surprise the party was at a huge mansion-like property on the outskirts of the city - the type of house you would associate with a Premier League footballer. We were met at the door by Leroy the party organiser and shown through to the main living room which was much bigger than any I had been in before.

There were already thirty to forty people there when we arrived and it was clearly evident that the vast majority of the men there were black men in their twenties and that the girls were mainly white and drop-dead gorgeous. I soon recognised both Jerome and Marcus and assured them I had no bad feelings towards them for shagging and impregnating my wife.

Whilst I was talking to Jerome and Marcus and catching up on their football careers the party was really getting into full swing and couples - usually a black man and a white girl - could be seen leaving the main living room and heading upstairs towards the bedrooms. I recognised some of the guys as Footballers playing in the English lower divisions.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

I wondered where Paula had disappeared to as she was nowhere to be seen in the living room.

I headed off to find the toilets walking past the multiple bedrooms in the property where the sounds coming from behind the closed doors were clearly those of young women having multiple orgasms whilst being fucked senseless by these fit young black studs.

After relieving myself in the loo I walked past the bedrooms again only to be distracted by a female voice coming from one of the bedrooms which I instantly recognised as Paula's.

'Ohhh', 'Aaagh', 'Fuck me you stud', 'Ohhhh', 'aagh', 'I want your black baby' was what I heard coming from my wife's mouth.

I didn't know what to do. My brain was telling me to keep on walking back downstairs but most of my body was telling me that I wanted to see who was screwing my wife this time. The memories of watching Paula being 'fucked' by Jerome and Marcus came flooding back and how turned on I had been watching them in action.

I decided to enter the bedroom where Paula was clearly being 'fucked' and what I saw shocked me rigid. There was my still 'wife' for we had not actually divorced, on the bed with two big black guys who I instantly recognised as a current Premier League footballer and a former team-mate of his who is currently playing in Europe.

Paula was being spit-roasted with one big black cock in her mouth from player A whilst player T's cock was deep inside her bare pussy. The player fucking her acknowledged my presence but continued to shag my wife without any thought of stopping. After a couple of minutes, they swapped over and I could see that both these guys were very well-endowed - at least 10'' long and very impressive girths. I also noted that as with Jerome and Marcus, neither of them was wearing a condom.

Paula was too well into the two players to realise my presence in the room but was clearly having the time of her life. Her dress was lying on the bedroom floor as she continued to give up her body to these rampant studs.

Eventually after what must have been a good ten to fifteen minutes of intense sex, player A fucking her pussy let out an intense groan as he filled her with loads of his sticky cum which must have gone deep into her womb before starting to drip out and down her leg. This was the cue for player T to take his big black cock out of Paula's mouth and wank himself off over Paula's face and tits. She looked like a porn star with cum all over her body.

As she got up to go to the bathroom to get cleaned up she saw me standing in the corner of the room. I admitted I had watched it all. She told me that the two players were 'regulars' and that she had fucked them both on regular occasions. I asked her if she was on the pill but she said she wasn't and that she hoped to have a black brother or sister for Jackson in the near future. That seems very likely.

On the way out Leroy said that Paula is one of the most popular girls on the London party scene. She has gone from Non-League to the Premier League. Oh that I could say the same!!

Published 
Written by Whiteboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments