Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Elegant Anniversary

"Prologue"

81
17 Comments 17
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Sara is gifted a day at her favorite Spa"

“Happy Anniversary, baby,” Jeff said as he leaned over the kitchen counter to give her a kiss and hand her a card. She took it, smiled and returned his kiss and said thanks.

Sara opened the card and read the lovely words and felt special. There was a small envelope as well and she opened it. There were two note cards inside.

THIS WILL CONFIRM

Reservations at The Lark 7:00 pm

Prix Fixe Seven Course Meal

With wine parings

Tickets for 10:00 Jazz and Dancing

The Loft

Suite Four Seasons Central Park South

 

Love Jeff

“Oh my!” Sara exclaimed, “This is amazing, I have wanted to have dinner there forever!”

The Lark was the hottest new restaurant in the city and tables were impossible to get.  She then saw that the second card had the Elegance emblem and she blushed.

Happy Anniversary

Enjoy an Elegant  afternoon at your favorite Spa

Jeff

She looked at her husband who just smiled and told her that she had a day pass from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. Sara was flabbergasted. Jeff had come to understand how much she liked the Spa and he never complained, but this was different. She looked at him as if she could not believe what she was hearing. He explained that he selected a few services, but she could change up and get what she wanted.

“Take your overnight bag. I have arranged for a car to pick me up from my meeting and I will meet you at the hotel before dinner. You can tell me about your afternoon?” He smiled.

Sara knew she was blushing but leaned over to kiss Jeff and thank him for such a thoughtful present. She assured him that whatever he picked she would enjoy.

With that, they got ready for the day. He headed off to work.  Sara dressed smart casual as Elegant was just that, Elegant. She packed an overnight bag with everything they would need and then some. She knew Jeff liked the new vibrator he had bought her. Since she was going to the spa and he might want to flirt or roleplay she packed her 7” lifelike black dildo he loved to see her use. Black cocktail dress, stockings, panties, a lace bra. For overnight she added his favorite red lace teddie and matching robe. Toiletries completed her packing, and she was set.

Driving to the Spa later that morning, Sara was still in a bit of shock. Jeff had come to understand and even accept her frequent visits to Elegance. She never hid them, and she knew he loved the way it had awakened her sexuality. However, getting her a gift at the Spa, for their anniversary, was a step in a different direction. She thought it was so erotic that he had done it.

After parking her Jaguar, Sara proceeded to the brownstone and used her member’s key fob to open the door. It was early so the spa wasn’t busy. Always quiet, with soft music in the background, she found tranquillity when she was there. It was first class all the way.

No longer feeling awkward about being there she went to the check-in desk and was greeted by Tania, a twenty-something lovely black woman, who had worked at Elegance as long as Sara had belonged.

“Hello Sara, looks like you have a full day. Your first session is at 11:30. It looks like Jeff scheduled you for the ‘Trilogy’ package.”

She handed Sara a small folder. Sara opened it. It was her listed appointments.

“Eric is available to go over the details and make any adjustments you might want.”

She walked into the manager’s office recalling her first visit, which seemed ages ago. Eric had assisted her then as well.

KateSweetLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateSweetLady

Eric smiled, had her sit down, they exchanged pleasantries, and he began to go over the day.

“I hope you enjoy the sessions today; Jeff and I discussed them in some detail when he ordered. I think it is wonderful you have such a supportive partner. The “Trilogy” is a very popular package. Once a member tries it out, we see many repeat requests.”

Sara felt flush. She was excited that Jeff had discussed this and not just picked off the menu.

“You will start with a full body salt scrub, some patented Elegant reflexology, warm oils and vibration. That is set for forty-gfive minutes. Your therapist for the session is Jason. Oh, I forgot, Jeff added the oral upgrade. Jason is quite skilled.”

Sara nodded. She had experienced Jason in the past.

“Then you will have a Roman tub bath. That is a  deepwater tub with scented bubbles and matching soaps to cleanse you after the salt scrub. At your pleasure, there are water compatible lubes, your choice of a small waterproof vibrator or one of our lifelike Elegant Cocks. Just let me know which you prefer and it will be at your tub. Jeff also purchased a 1st Growth Puligny Montrachet to enjoy at your leisure.“

“That all sounds lovely.”

“We have set aside forty-five minutes to soothe in the bath. Do you have an idea which accoutrement you desire for the tub?”

“MMM I really am not sure, what do you suggest?”

Eric looked thoughtful before replying.

“Well, it is definitely a personal choice, Jeff tells me you are meeting him later this evening to celebrate as well?” She nodded. “Then you are going to be quite busy probably until the next morning, I trust?" She blushed but nodded once more.

“Let’s consider the timeline shall we?” He paused. “Your forty-five-minute salt scrub will be at least fifteen minutes of constant vibratory or oral stimulation. Three orgasms minimum is likely, perhaps more. That’s a nice start to a day, right?

“You could just keep at it in the bath, however, you are scheduled for a ninety-minute “Four+Two massage.” That’s, four hands, two cocks. Trey and Marshall are your therapists. Jeff selected them based on your tastes. They are both in the 7-8” range, fairly thick and cut.”

He looked at Sara for confirmation; she blushed but agreed.

“I estimate that each of them will be inside you for fifteen to twenty minutes, perhaps more. Given that, I think too much stimulation during the bath from a vibe in the bath could be sensory overload. Plus, you want to save some for this evening.” He paused. “Conversely, resting and allowing your pussy to get comfortable and prepared for the massage by enjoying, at your leisure, an 8” dildo might make the massage even better than expected. … But the choice is yours.”

Sara was as always impressed with the nonchalant way Elegance dealt with sex. It was part of the thrill and the charm of the place.  

“I think you are right, just a dildo. Do you have one that fairly replicates Trey? I have enjoyed Marshall so maybe I can get a preview of what else is in store?”

They both chuckled, he made a note, and she knew he would make it right.

“Following your massage, there is a private lunch. Unless you modify the menu it will consist of a crisp salad, some fruits, strawberries, cream and champagne and your choice of a male or female server who will help provide the main course. Jeff thought you might enjoy a break and have some girl time, but he wanted you to be happy. The rest of the afternoon will be a Mani and Pedi, facial, bikini waxing and your hair. That should have you ready for your anniversary evening. I think you will have a full day, don’t you think?”

Sara was overwhelmed. She wasn’t sure how she would make it to the rest of the evening but couldn’t wait to try. She thanked Eric for the information and went to change.

Published 
Written by LadyWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments