Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Elegant Anniversary - Part 4

"Sara finishes her day with a new look and a Big O"

41
8 Comments 8
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Sara put on one of the plush spa robes, slipped on a pair of slipper sandals she had brought, and walked out of her treatment room down the hallway. She saw Lia, who directed her to a small private room with a table set for lunch. She took the seat and smiled at Lia, thanking her. Lia still had on her flowered silk skirt, but it seemed shorter than before. Sara made no comment and looked at the small menu card on her plate.

“May I offer you a palette cleanser?”

She asked, holding a flute of what appeared to be wine or champagne.

“It’s a dry white wine from Italy, slightly acidic, and the chef feels that it can offset any possible impacts of your earlier activities.” She smiled. Sara looked at her, intrigued.

“Cum can be quite basic in Ph; I am not sure how much you have enjoyed; I assume more than normal; this will balance everything before you have lunch. Trust me, it does.”

Sara blushed and admitted that she had “enjoyed” quite a bit in the past hour. She sipped the wine. It was exquisite. She asked if there was any of the wine she had during her bath. Lia assured her it would be served during lunch for her to enjoy throughout the remainder of the day.

She was served a chilled salad, accompanied by homemade bread. Lia returned with the wine and poured.

“Marshall, Jason, and Trey wanted me to make sure you were fully satisfied so far. They did say they enjoyed it.”

“I cannot even begin to tell you how satisfied I am. It has been wonderful.”

"Well, just to make sure, I am available during lunch if you desire a change of pace.”

Sara was touched and also turned on that Jeff had thought of that. She wasn’t all that bi; she had played now and then, and Lia was very, very pretty. However, she really needed a bit of a break. She had lost count of her orgasms.

After lunch, she relocated to the salon, had her hair styled, and got a wonderful foot massage and pedicure. She was relaxing in a massage chair, letting her toes dry while getting a manicure when Lia reappeared. She had another glass of the wine Jeff had selected and set it down on the side table. She walked over to the table used by the esthetician and picked up a tray with several items on it. She came back and sat in front of her.

“May I?” She asked, reaching to untie Sara’s robe. She opened it.

“I am here to do your bikini line; do you have a preference for the look? Full Brazilian or a trim?”

“Jeff likes some above; maybe a nice small V? I keep it clean, but it has been a couple of weeks since I had it done. What do you think?”

“Well, this is my style.”

Lia lifted her skirt, and Sara saw that she was bare around her lips, trimmed very clean except for a V that started just above her slit and flared wide but was only an inch or two high. The hair looked perfectly coifed. It had an erotic look.

“I like that. I think Jeff will too.”

Lia explained her process and began to use a soft exfoliant scrub. She was very gentle and careful, and after rinsing, she reached for a small jar of white cream-like substance.

tessa_fontana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tessa_fontana

“This is a wonderful moisturizer made with essential fish oils and coconut milk. I use it regularly, by the way.”

She scooped some out and massaged it all around her pussy and across her upper thigh and belly. She made sure Sara’s lips were coated, and she slipped a finger inside her to coat her inner lips. Sara opened her legs more, and Lia massaged her clit too. They made eye contact. Sara felt herself blush.

“It’s a wonderful lubricant as well if you like the feel and the taste. I know for many clients who really go for our larger therapists, it’s a must.”

She slipped a second finger in and continued to massage her inner lips. She withdrew her fingers, wiped them, and told Sara to let it soak in for a bit. She took a small comb and scissors and began to trim her pubic hair where she was going to create the V. Sara liked what she was seeing.

After trimming her Lia used a warm shaving gel and a safety razor to create a nice, clean hairline. She moved to her labia and very carefully shaved her bare. She used a warm towel to clean her. Lia leaned back to assess her work.

“If you don’t mind me saying it, Marshall is right. You have a really pretty pussy.”

“He told you that?”

Lia nodded and told her that while they keep things discrete, Marshall and she were “close.” He had commented on Sara in the past. Sara was both flattered and mildly turned on.

Lia applied a chilled cloth to all the places she had just attended. After it cooled her skin, she removed it and reached for the coconut cream. Once again, she massaged it everywhere except her newly trimmed hairline. Her fingers slid inside Sara, and, as before, she used a finger to massage her clit. Sara couldn’t help but respond. She was getting wet.

Lia leaned over and looked up, telling Sara that she really loved how this came out. She leaned farther forward and used her tongue to lightly lick Sara’s clit. In seconds, she had her face buried in Sara and was using her tongue everywhere. Sara was so turned on, she just let her continue.

Lia took her hands and pressed Sara’s thighs slightly wider. She licked the freshly massaged skin around her lips before concentrating back on her sex. She looked up, her eyes bright and joyful. Sara saw her tongue flick like a butterfly on her clit before she moved lower and plunged it inside her, tasting her womanhood. Sara moaned in delight.

Although she had had several orgasms already, Sara was up for one more. It didn’t take long. Lia was hitting her in all the right spots, and she had a long, smooth, warm orgasm that Lia licked right through. The second quickly followed before Lia stopped. It was hot.

“I hoped that was OK. I enjoyed being of service.” She chuckled as she sat back and used a towel to clean them both.

They both agreed that it was more than fine. Lia was cleaning up the area while Sara got herself ready and realized her day was complete. Jeff had gone above and beyond today, and she looked forward to the evening and repaying him somehow.

Published 
Written by LadyWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments