Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kassidy's Late Night

"Kassidy returns in the night and is aching to go"

16
5 Comments 5
1.3k Views 1.3k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"I just want to say that despite the opening, this is a work of fiction and does not reflect my personal life"

I think I should say that not all of this story is mine. There are parts I could never have known if I wasn’t told. I wasn’t there; I didn’t experience it. Let me tell you, though, I was told about it later.

I’ll admit to this having bothered me slightly before, but a great many things have happened since then.

So now, sit back, reader, and let me tell you my tale. Well, I guess it’s Kassidy’s, too.

***

Clink! Clink! Clink!

The damn bugs kept slamming into the window, and I turned over, searching for a cooler spot on the sheets.

Clink! Clink! Clink!

I looked up at the ceiling. Lots of bugs, and there wasn’t so much light coming off a salt lamp to attract them.

Clink! Clink! Clink!

Okay, no way that was bugs. It was too big, too hard, and frankly, too steady.

I threw off the covers and went to the window as another stone struck the screen with a clink, and I glanced over at the clock—1:30 AM.

Ugh….

I looked out toward the street to a dark figure and slumped over, closing my eyes. She was going to get me in trouble again.

I glanced at my phone toward a flashing red light in the corner and picked it up.

 

Kassidy: Hey, I’m on my way over

Kassidy: Hey, I’m at your door

Kassidy: Hey, let me in; it is fucking cold out here.

Kassidy: Let me in. This cold has my nipples so hard!

 

I heaved a sigh.

 

Jack: Send me a pic of your nips and I’ll let you in

 

I smiled as I sent the message, and the rocks stopped. I couldn’t see well between the dark and her dark skin, but there was a flash and then I received a new message.

Damn, it must have been cold out there.

I placed my phone on the nightstand, chuckling, then crept out of my door and through the dark hallway before moving down the steps from the loft. It was so quiet. Everyone was asleep and my heart lurched as the third step creaked. I closed my eyes; I forgot to jump the damn thing.

I turned off the alarm and opened the door.

“Fuck, it’s cold out there. I’m freezing my tits off!” Kassidy almost shouted as she rushed inside. She grabbed my hands—her fingers were ice—and pressed them into her breasts.

Wow, her nipples really were hard.

“You know, this would work better from under your shirt,” I said, chuckling.

“You're right,” she said, grabbed the hems of her shirt, and cast it off before pressing her body against mine. “Let’s warm these up too.”

Kassidy leaned in and pressed her lips against mine. How long had she been waiting out there throwing stones?

I pulled her closer, kissing her until she fell back to the flats of her feet and smiled.

“Hi.”

“Hello.” I chuckled with her. “What are you doing here?”

She took my hands, leaning back. “Well, I heard you crying, so I came to take my stepmomma's puppy for a walk,” she said in her baby voice and then chuckled.

“What?”

“No." She was suddenly serious. “Daddy was drinking, so I came here. Audrey gets it, but then I got really horny on the way, and so it was like, gah.” She chuckled and kissed me again, skating right past her father.

“It’s a ten-hour drive.”

“So, you can imagine how hard it’s been. That’s great. Where’s your room, or would you rather I just finished stripping down in the foyer?”

“You don’t have safe places closer to home?”

Kassidy heaved a sigh and stared for a moment. “Like I said, Audrey gets it, and she was the first person I thought of. So, naturally, I came here. Now, where is your room so I can fuck off some of this angst? I can still go over to Audrey’s and rub one out, but I’d rather use you.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. What was I thinking?” I didn’t wait for her to respond but pushed her against the wall at Karlie’s office door and kissed her. I pressed my palm down her tight body as I parted her lips with my tongue.

She chuckled. “Yes, puppy.”

I kissed her once more, then took her hand.

“Wait!” she said. Running off, staying on the balls of her feet, she swept her shirt from the floor. “Okay!” She smiled at me, replacing her act.

I took her hand again and led her up the steps. “Jump this one.”

Kassidy held onto my arm tight, wrapping around me as she clutched my hand while holding her shirt over her shoulder with the other.

She chuckled as we leaped the step.

“I haven't snuck through a house at midnight in so long; it’s so much fun.”

“Midnight has come and gone, Kass. C’mon.” I didn’t turn on a light. There was only the nightlight, which was little more than a candle, while the lamp in my room guided me back to the door.

Kassidy couldn’t suppress her chuckle as we stepped inside, and she tossed her shirt to the foot of the bed and then turned, looking around at the band posters and the desk. My binoculars were still on the windowsill. Kassidy took one look at them and flashed me a wicked grin.

“Chez Jack.”

I spread my arms and had a seat on my bed. “Chez Jack.”

She chuckled. “Has Audrey ever been up here?”

I shook my head. “Karlie doesn’t want her in the house.”

Kassidy nodded. “Well, then I guess it’s you and I that get to christen your bed.” She sashayed across the room, straddled my legs on her knees, and draped her arms around my neck as she tossed her hair back. She was warm, staring into me with milk chocolate eyes, then kissed me on the mouth.

“Oh, this bed was christened some time ago, I’m afraid.”

“Oh, Jack, you bad boy. You’ll have to tell me all about it, but right now, I’m still cold.”

“You're right, how rude of me,” I said, and kissed her mouth, nipping her bottom lip, and then kissed her again. Her breasts were firm and perky, and her nipples were hard against me. I couldn’t imagine what she meant about being cold when she was so fucking warm.

She wrapped her hands around the hem of my shirt.

God, her hands were cold!

She broke our kiss for only a second to cast my shirt away, then clutched at my back with her nails. Her hands traced the outlines of my shoulders with familiar ease, and then she pulled me closer.

I breathed in the scent of her skin and her hair, as I pressed my tongue between her lips, easing them apart and tasting her mouth as her tongue against mine.

Her hands warmed against me, and she pressed me down onto the bed, straddling me in her leggings.

She kissed me again, rubbing her body against mine, growing warmer. She pressed her tongue against mine and it wasn’t like before. It was softer, not so desperate, more like she was seeking something. I didn’t know what, and I didn’t have time to figure out, because she reached down into my sweats and wrapped her hand around my stiff cock.

“Mmm, this is the stick I want to drive,” Kassidy said, giggling, and kissed me again.

She kissed my neck and then kissed my chest. She breathed a trail down my belly, sending a shiver through me before she wrapped her fingertips around the hem of my sweatpants and pulled them down. She flicked her tongue over my belly as my cock flopped out, and she rested her cheek against my thigh, staring at my engorged length, taking it in for a moment, stroking me softly.

“I think uh…, we should warm him up, too. What do you think?” Kassidy asked.

“Oh, I think he’d like that.”

Kassidy chuckled, breathed down my cock, and I gasped as she licked me all the way up, rolling her tongue around my balls.

I let out a small gasp as I came up to my elbows.

Kassidy chuckled and twisted her hair into a ponytail with a tie from her wrist, and then I gasped, staring down at her, as she drenched my cock in her saliva and pressed her tongue against the base of my cock before riding me all the way up. She flicked her tongue through my hole and then twisted it around me. Popping off, she jerked me and stared into me.

It was hard to make out her dark eyes, but I could have drowned in them as she tugged on me.

She went down on me again, licking up and down the side of my cock, letting her saliva drip down my shaft.

She licked up and down my length, and then pulled my balls into her mouth, sucking on them as she rolled them over her tongue.

“Oh, fuck,” I moaned and then clapped a hand over my mouth.

Kassidy chuckled, jerking me off as she sucked on my balls in a figure eight.

I took a deep breath as my head fell back.

Kassidy went up the other side of my shaft, licking my length from the base to the tip and then back again.

I moaned as she wrapped her lips around me, falling on my cock again, pressing her tongue against the base of my shaft, and licking me all the way up and then down. My cock brushed against the back of her throat as she twisted her tongue around me.

She fell onto me again, and I wrapped my hand around her head, pushing my cock into her throat. I held her there as she looked up at me with dark eyes.

She slapped my thigh with the ball of her hand, and I let her up.

Gwack! She gagged, coming up for air, leaving behind a thick trail of saliva as she jerked me off.

She fell over me, brushing her petite breasts, her dark nipples up my body, and kissed me once, then again. She kissed me harder, and I tasted her tongue and the saltiness of pre-cum on her lips.

“Did you like that?” Kassidy whispered and kissed me again.

“Oh, fuck, I loved it.”

“Mmm, do you like making me feel like a little slut?” She smiled, rubbing her face near to mine as she jerked me off.

“Oh, you are a little slut.”

“Mmm, don’t I know it?” She kissed me again, pressing her tongue against mine, and pushed me down into the sheets. She kissed me once more and then kissed me all the way down my chest and wrapped her lips around my cock once more.

I gasped and could have melted back into the cool sheets.

I took a deep breath, taking in the rhythm of each stroke of her tongue. Fuck, she was such a good little slut, but then she got a lot of practice.

“Give me your ass.” Fuck, I wanted to taste her and take in her sex.   

She chuckled as she came off my cock and swung her body around, casting a long, toned leg over me. She froze. It didn’t really register completely then, because the sight of her ass in my face paralyzed me. (I know what it was now.) I gasped, taking her in, and grabbed two handfuls of her tight, black ass, spreading her pussy, letting it bloom before me.

She slurped up my cock as I spread her ass cheeks. I spread her pussy and then parted her lips with my tongue, stuffing my face with her pussy.

I rolled her clit over my tongue as she twisted around the head of my cock. I gasped, tightening my grip on her ass, as I sucked on her clit.

The smell of her arousal intensified, filling my nostrils as the bead of her clit grew harder. Her flower blossomed, and I took in the nectar as I kept sucking on her clit.

I licked up her slit, plunging my tongue into her hole, before twisting over her taint and around the rim of her ass before falling back to her clit.

Kassidy moaned as she twisted her tongue around my cock, then like flipping a switch, she cupped my balls in her hand, massaging me, and went down on me, hard.

Gwack! Gwack! Gwack!

I gasped. “Oh, fuck, I’m cumming.”

“Mmm, mhmm….” Kassidy twisted her tongue around the head of my cock as I pumped hot cum into her mouth.

I gasped as my cock pumped a wave of cum into the convenient receptacle of her mouth.

I shoved my face back into her dripping pussy as my cock slowed and she came off me with a pop.

“Mmm, you filled my slutty mouth so good.”

“Oh, fuck, I’m glad you liked it.”

Kassidy chuckled and arched back, stuffing her ass into my face once more. She sat up, staring out as she stroked my cock.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her back into me, opening wide to take in all of her pussy.

She gasped. “Oh, yes, Jack.” Kassidy giggled. “Eat my slutty pussy.”

I twisted my tongue around her clit once more, then sunk it into her hole. I went through a figure eight, and she gasped at each flick of my tongue. She pushed back into me harder, moaning each time my tongue plunged into her.

I tasted more of her nectar, and Kassidy moaned, slowly gyrating over my face, keeping time with each twist.

My cock grew harder beneath her, stroking once more, and she gasped as she fell on me, licking me from the hilt up, and twisted her tongue around me.

I flicked my tongue over her bean and Kassidy moaned louder, twerking against my face.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her to my mouth, taking in more of her.

She jerked me off, gasping as an orgasm rippled through her body, and I took in her gushing juices. I licked all the way up, through her slit, then over her taint and asshole, before coming back down over her, taking in her flavors once more.

Kassidy giggled as she finally caught her breath.

“Mmm, fuck me, Jack. Fuck me.” She gasped as she drew herself onto all fours, then arched back into me. Her dripping pussy pled, begged to be fucked.

I sat up, coming to my knees on the bed as took my stiff cock in hand, and pressed into her slot.

“Oh, fuck, yes,” Kassidy moaned, arching back towards me. She gasped with every inch of my stiff member into her hot and willing hole. “Mmm, I’ve been thinking of this cock all day.”

I thrust slowly into her once more and she gasped. I placed one hand on her shoulder, wrapping it around her, and thrust into her again.

“Mmm, yes. Fuck me, Jack,” Kassidy begged.

I picked up the pace of my rhythm, thrusting into her tight, chocolate body, and then I took her harder.

Kassidy gasped, getting into the rhythm.

“Yes, yes, yes, Jack. Oh, fuck, yes. Just what I needed. Just what I needed. Oh, fuck. Yes, Jack.”

I plunged deeper into her, and my balls slapped against her as I took her harder.

She moaned with each thrust, and then reached back and pressed her fingertips to her swollen clit, rubbing one out even as I drove my cock into her pleading pussy.

Her breaths came as gasps and I tried not to think about how my parents were sleeping just down the hall.

Kassidy gazed out ahead of her, focused. I didn’t look up. (If I had, maybe I would have seen.) I watched as her pussy stretched around my cock, taking every inch of my length into her nubile form.

I reached down and pressed my thumb into the rim of her ass.

“Oh, yes.” Kassidy gasped. “Fuck, yes. Jack, like that. Yes.”

I drove into her, keeping in rhythm with her thrusting hips.

I pressed my thumb into her ass and she gasped, hard as a smile broke over her face, and she laughed as the walls of her body pulled against my cock.

She had been holding herself up, taking my cock deep into her lithe form. Now she fell, face down, ass up, taking each thrust as I punished her asshole with my thumb. Her juices spilled around my cock and her fingers splashed in her own juices.

She took her hand up, pulled it to her face, and stuffed her fingers into her mouth, taking her own juices deep, sucking her fingers pussy.

“Mmm, you like the taste of that pussy, don’t you?”

“Mmm, mhmm. Fuck me harder, Jack. Use my slutty pussy,” Kassidy begged.

PrettyCurls
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyCurls

I grabbed two handfuls of her ass and drove deeper into her, plunging my entire length into her body, and then again and again. My balls slapped against her.

Kassidy arched up and reached out in front of her, digging her nails into the sheets and clenching her fist. Her mouth fell open, and she gasped as I drove my length into her.

I pulled my cock free of her warm embrace, and then pressed into her, again and again.

Kassidy fell.

She grabbed a handful of covers and stuffed them into her mouth as her moans overwhelmed her.

Her shout passed through the sheets as her orgasm crashed over her. Her body quaked and her grip on the blankets tightened. Her shouts were muffled, but damn if they didn’t set me on edge. I didn’t know what I would do if Karlie was waiting for me to finish out in the hall.

The walls of her pussy tugged at me, stroking me, pleading for my cum as they fought to milk my cock. Her juices spilled from her body as she squirted, gushing, over my cock, and onto my sheets.

I fucked her harder, splashing into her.

She gasped, fighting for air past the blankets and past my thrusting into her pleading, dripping pussy.

Her body quaked once more.

“Mmm!” She moaned, and her knuckles went pale.

Kassidy rolled out of one, and straight into another orgasm, making her juices flow around me once more.

Her body pulled against me, pleading for my seed to fill her up, and I slowed in my thrusting.

Kassidy shivered as the orgasm finally began to subside.

I took the time to catch my breath, falling into a steadier rhythm of easing into her wet pussy.

She pulled the covers free from her mouth, and her breathing began to steady.

“Oh, my god….” She gasped. “Holy fuck….”

She sat up and leaned back into me. She swung an arm around my shoulders and met my lips with hers.

I reached around her and pressed my fingers against her clit, rubbing her wet pussy as I worked my cock inside her.

Kassidy worked her hips, working her body around my cock.

I needed her kiss, and we fought for the air between us. It was desperate.

She pressed her tongue against mine and we breathed each other in.

I kissed her harder, wrapping my other arm around her to toy with her hard and erect nipples.

She grabbed my head and kissed me harder still, pulling my hair before she finally released me. She stared into me with her gorgeous chocolate eyes. Her hand fell over mine at her wet pussy and she pressed me harder against her pussy as she continued to rock her hips.

“Oh, fuck yes, Jack.”

I teased her hard nipples and kissed her shoulder, her collarbone, the hollow at her neck. I kissed her jaw and then moved higher. I nibbled at her earlobe and she chuckled, turning toward me, and kissed my mouth.

She tasted delightful with pussy and sex on her lips.

She nipped at me and then closed in on me further, pressing her tongue against mine. Our lips locked, and we breathed each other in as we bathed in the embrace of our fucking.

Her rocking hips changed their tempo, changed their rotation.

I moaned into her mouth, and Kassidy giggled.

I was hard as a rock deep inside of her petite form, and my balls were tight against me. I eased into her splashing pussy as she rocked her hips.

She kissed me harder.

The deep, even breaths of her body changed and now she pulled from me. The rocking of her hips changed as she bounced on my cock, taking me deeper into her body.

I grabbed her tits, working them in my hands as she worked over my cock. The tension in her body grew, and she moaned in quiet gasps.

I worked with her tempo, pressing into her.

Kassidy fell back, pushing us both into the sheets. Her lips found mine, and she kissed me, moaning into my mouth.

Her hand snapped down, and she rubbed her clit and then came around me once more. Her juices dripped down my cock and her hand splashed against her wet lips.

She kissed me harder.

Then she fell back, laughing as she caught her breath. She rolled off me, then turned. “Holy fuck, Jack.”

“Holy fuck, Kass.”

She giggled, stretching as I got up. She wasted no time. She fell on me, twisting her tongue around my cock, licking me up and down. She moaned, lapping up her sex. I reached out and grabbed her ass, working her cheeks in my widespread hands.

Kassidy flicked her tongue through the tip of my cock and then came off with a pop. She sat up straight and came at me, kissing me hard, breathing me in.

She stared at me. “I need you to cum for me again,” Kassidy begged. She walked up to me on her knees, straddling me, and took my cock inside of her once again.

“Holy fuck, Kass.”

“Shut up.” She kissed me again, pressing her tight body against me, her petite breasts, her nipples. She was so hot against me.

She broke our kiss, holding herself tight against me as she rode my cock, breathing down my neck as she stared out past me.

Her body heaved with every breath, and I thrust into her.

She dug her nails into my back and fell upon my cock.

I threw her away from me down onto the bed and watched her breasts bounce. She gazed up at me with chocolate eyes and I drove into her as her body heaved with every breath.

She was exhausted. I’d done that to her.

I reached down, drove my thumb against her clit, and she gasped, staring up into me. She arched up, taking my cock deeper into her.

“Fuck, I want to cum.”

“Mmm, please, please, please,” Kassidy begged.

I thrust into her body, and each thrust brought a heave from her form and a bounce of her breasts.

Her arms rested over her head as I had my way with her dripping pussy, splashing through her juices.

She gasped.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I’m going to cum.”

“Oh, yes, yes, cum in me, Jack. Cum in me.”

I splashed once more into her pleading pussy and the pressure in my cock erupted as I pumped hot cum into her pussy. A smile spread over her face as I drove my pumping cock into her. My cum mingled with her juices and dripped on my cock as I continued to thrust into her.

Kassidy moaned, and grabbed her breasts, pinching her nipple, before she arched up against me, holding her breath.

Her eyes closed, and her mouth fell open in a silent scream. She smiled and let go of her breath with what was almost a laugh as her body shook around me and her juices dripped from her body.

She gazed up at me and smiled as I stared down at her. I was spent, but shit if she didn’t look appetizing. Kassidy lay there in my bed, staring up at me, coved in the thinnest sheen of sweat as her pussy dripped.

Fuck, I wanted to taste her.

I fell to my knees at the side of the side of the bed, wrapped my arms around her thighs, and licked her. I licked up her dripping juices on her taint and then up her pink slit, pushing my tongue into her honey pot. There was the heavy saltiness of cum mixed with the plentiful sweet nectar of her pussy, and I took her in as I continued my way up her slit and wrapped my tongue around her swollen bead.

Kassidy shuddered. Her breath shook and her body quaked as I twisted my tongue around her lovely bean.

She reached down and took my head in her hands. Every breath left her body as a soft moan as she began to settle down.

I licked her once more from her taint up, dipping my tongue into her honey pot. Then I climbed onto the bed and kissed her mouth. She kissed me once, then again, before I fell to the bed.

She looked over at me with that chocolate gaze and smiled, laughing softly, and then brushed my hair from my face.

“Holy shit, Jack, that was amazing.”

I nodded. “Thank you for coming over.”

She chuckled. “Like I said, I really was very horny; you have no idea. And after that, I just want to come over and over and over again.” She laughed again. “Fuck, Jack, nobody has ever done that to me. It was exhausting, but holy fuck.”

I laughed. “Well, I’ve had an excellent teacher these last few months.”

“I’ll say you have at that.” She pecked me once more on the mouth, and then again. She ran her fingertips down the side of my face and smiled. “Have a good night, Jack.”

She practically fell out of the bed before getting to her feet. She walked to the windowsill, grabbed a tissue to clean herself up, and then got dressed, pulling her ponytail free of her shirt.

“You're just leaving?” I asked, sitting up.

“Yeah, I said I just wanted to use you, and I did. So, we’re done.”

I stared at her for a moment. “I mean, I guess.”

She chuckled and bent toward me, giving me a quick peck. “Thank you. Ten out of ten would use again.”

“Well, you're welcome?” What was I supposed to say? She’d come in here in the dead of night and used me at her whim.

She smiled at me and touched my face before turning to leave.

“Hey,” I called.

“Hmm?”

“You're not, like, looking to get pregnant, are you? That’s not why you had me cum in you, is it?”

Kassidy scoffed, smiling as she looked to the ceiling before turning back to me.

“Jack, I will have you know, I have been on two forms of birth control since the day after I lost my virginity. I am not looking to bring a mistake like me into this world. Trust me.”

I was practically struck, taken aback.

“Goodnight.” She practically skipped from my room, leaving me to fall to the sheets.

I sighed, completely unaware of exactly what Kassidy had planned.

***

Please, the audacity to ask me something like that. “Jack, I will have you know, I have been on two forms of birth control since the day after I lost my virginity. I am not looking to bring a mistake like me into this world. Trust me.”

Oh, fuck, that look on his face, like I’d struck him. So cute.

“Goodnight,” I called, feeling so fucking good. At least I could walk, despite my whole body vibrating. That was my first consecutive orgasm, ever. It might have been the peak experience of my life, but it was also fucking exhausting. I practically skipped out of his door.

Where was he? I noticed him in the dark with my 20/15 vision. I had stared him down as Jack pounded me from behind and again as I dug my nails into his back, riding him as I pulled him into me.

Fuck, just the thought of Jack’s cock in me made me want to go back and attack him. Maybe I should have stayed the night. I could fuck him in the morning and be as loud as I wanted.

What would Karlie think? That was her name right, the woman who’d asked for a massage before?

It didn’t matter. I approached the steps and stopped. There he was. I smiled at him. One more bit to slake my thirst.

I stepped up to him. Fuck, I didn’t even know his name, but he was certainly Jack’s father.

“Did you like the show?” I asked, stepping up close. He was so much bigger than me. I loved that in a man. I’d lost my virginity to a much older man, one of my father’s friends. Biggest dick I had ever seen, and he still didn’t do to me what Jack just had, not then and not since.

“Did you like watching your son fuck me?” I asked, brushing my fingertips down his chest.

“Oh, hell, yes.”

“Bet you wished I was sucking your dick, don’t you?”

“Hell yes.”

“Mmm.” I stroked him beneath his briefs. He was hard as a rock. “Well, tonight's your lucky night, then." I fell to my knees and pulled his briefs down with me. His cock flopped out in front of my face and his balls were like low-hanging fruit.

“Oh, wow.” I gasped, taking his cock in hand. The man shivered at my touch. Like a spider’s spell, he was mine. That was something Audrey told me long ago. Men like to think they're in control, but a woman had to realize that she held the tools of their pleasure.

I pushed his stiff cock up and then kissed the crook of his thigh before I kissed one of his balls, then the other. I kissed up his shaft and then breathed down it before running my tongue up his length. He wasn't as impressive as Jack, but he was of agreeable size, above average.

“Karlie hasn’t been giving this enough attention, has she?”

“Ugh… try none.”

I chuckled. Men loved it when I laughed. I played it up as I took his cock into my mouth and placed my hands on his thighs and worked over him with my tongue. I twisted my tongue over the bulbous head of his cock and flicked through his slit, running my tongue along the length of his shaft.

He grabbed the back of my head, putting pressure on me, timing out every stroke of my tongue as I moved up and down his shaft.

Fuck, why did men do that? Do they think I don’t know how to suck a dick? At least when Jack did it, it was just a rest, more of a comfort thing. This was control.

He wrapped his hand more tightly around my head and pushed into me with his hips. His cock was down my throat and he drove into me.

I looked up at him with doe eyes as he used my slutty mouth. 

I gagged, fighting to breathe, as I came off his cock. I stared at him as I jerked him off through the thick trail of saliva I left behind.

He leaned back against the rail, and I chuckled, pushing his cock up against his body, still stroking him. I took his balls into my mouth, rolled them over my tongue, and then worked the underside of his cock. I pressed my tongue against him, getting my saliva going, lubing him up before I licked up the length of his shaft again and I inhaled his cock.

I rolled over the bulbous head of his cock once more, twisting my tongue around him. I was a tornado around his shaft, taking his piece as deep as I could while getting my tongue the whole way around his girth.

He went for my head, and I pushed, hard, against his thigh, pushing him against the banister. I went down harder on him.

I let the tip of his cock brush against the back of my throat, letting myself warm up to his girth this time. I pressed my tongue against his cock as I rode him all the way up, then twisted my tongue around him and lapped up the salty pre-cum at his tip before taking his length into my mouth once more. I let him brush against my throat again before I rode him up once more.

I went down on him hard, taking him deep into my throat.

Gwack! Gwack! Gwack!

I gagged as I came off his cock and jerked him off through the trail I’d left behind.

“You like that, Daddy?”

“Oh fuck, get back on my cock,” he whispered and took my head back in his hand.

I laughed as I went down on him again. I twisted my tongue around the head, then pressed down his cock.

Gwack! Gwack! Gwack!

I gagged, coming off of him again.

“Oh, cum for me, Daddy. I want all of your cum.”

He moaned as I went down on him again, working his shaft, brushing him against the back of my throat.

I cupped his balls in my hand and twisted around the head of his cock.

He moaned and then popped, squirting his hot load down my throat. It was easiest just to let it flow, try not to taste the salty, sticky mess.

I looked up at him, sucking on him, as he pumped his hot seed into my mouth and then I sucked on him some more.

I felt like such a slut, and I loved it.

I stroked him and then came off his cock with a pop! I chuckled.

I got to my feet, smiling at him, and stroked his balls with my fingertips as I stepped away. He was staring at me with hungry eyes.

“Thank you, Daddy,” I said and smacked my lips before heading down the steps, skipping over the creaky one before I let myself back into the night.

Fuck, it really was cold. I ran across the street, found Audrey’s hide-a-key, and let myself in.

I crept to my bed and then snapped a picture of my sated self and sent it off.

 

Kassidy: Thank you, Jack

 

I let my mind fill with what exactly I was going to do to his father if I ever got the chance.

Published 
Written by Bd1348
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments