Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spending The Night With A Naughty Neighbor

"My Naughty Neighbor Wanted some Get To Know You Time, then Invited Me to Spend the Night"

46
2 Comments 2
10.4k Views 10.4k
5.4k words 5.4k words

It was the first time I realized what a wonderful cook Audrey was after she cooked me dinner. Every meal I’d had with her before seemed to be takeout. Tonight, she made a Cajun-style fried catfish with roasted green beans and potatoes. Not the most complicated of meals, but it was delicious.

Now we were sitting on her couch watching 10 Things I Hate About You, after having watched some John Hughes films she loved. They were a touch dated to me, but they were Audrey’s bread and butter. I laid on the couch with my head in her lap as she toyed with my hair, chuckling at bits as I brushed my nails over her thigh.

It was nice, just being held.

She was right. I didn’t need to come over every day just so we could use each other. She invited me for dinner and movies tonight, and Karlie glared at me the moment I told her I wouldn’t be home for dinner, but she didn’t say anything. She was growing more and more distant by the day. She was never like this with Meredith. So maybe she just didn’t like Audrey or thought Audrey was too old. She was Karlie’s age, after all.

For now, I lay in Audrey’s lap, as Heath Ledger kissed Julia Stiles and the music started playing after a happy ending.

“I love these movies so much,” Audrey said.

“I’ve heard about this film my whole life, but I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen it,” I confessed.

“That is a tragedy,” Audrey said, picking up the remote.

“I mean, it’s good, excellent even. I’ve seen things like Easy A. Just, never this.”

“Eh, they're similar, maybe, but they aren't the same. I don’t know, I just don’t think you can really beat just a good drama story.”

“I like my action movies, things like Iron Man.”

“I mean, sure, they're good sometimes. I enjoy the Marvel films, but they have a time and place. These, I can watch anytime. They can be a good date night movie or simply noise if I’m grading. I know them so well.”

“I guess I’m that way with some dramas. I think my favorite was Castle,” I said.

“Was?”

“Well, I heard the actors were rough on each other on set and it takes away some of the magic.”

“Fair enough. I still like the writing premise though. Did I ever tell you I wrote a book?”

“You haven’t.”

“I haven’t worked on it for a long time. I had done a lot, but then… divorce is an ugly thing. I think I might be getting to a place where I can open it back up, though.”

“I’d love to read it.”

“When I’m ready, I’ll let you read it.”

“What’s it about?”

“A woman in the underground trying to find her way out of what has become a dangerous place and lifestyle, but it means leaving a lot behind. She has a lot of growing to do to learn that these things she craves are not good for her. It might be a touch autobiographical.”

“It could be interesting.”

She smiled, playing with my hair. “Thank you.” She looked up, gazing out the window, and heaved a sigh. “It’s growing late.”

“Yeah.”

“Here, let me up,” Audrey said, and I got up from her lap. She immediately went back to her room, and I sat, waiting.

I wasn’t sure how long she wanted me to wait, or if she wanted me to wait at all, but I heard the shower start. I bit my lip, thinking of the last time I’d joined her, but then, I wasn’t invited this time.

I looked back out the window. She was right, and I had to work in the morning, which meant I needed to get a touch of sleep.

I stretched toward the ceiling, cracking my back, and gasped, freezing for a moment, before I headed toward the door.

“Where are you going, puppy?”

I turned. I hadn’t heard the water turn off, but Audrey had changed into a nightshirt with a black bodice that dropped in a sheer fabric. She had on a pair of black lace panties, and I couldn’t help but stare for a moment as she twisted her hair into a messy bun.

“I figured you were getting ready for bed, so I should go home.”

She smiled and closed the distance between us. “Don’t be ridiculous. Come to bed, puppy.” She took my hands, cradled them, and stepped back on her toes.

“You're inviting me to spend the night?”

Audrey chuckled and pulled me closer. I was right in front of her. She fabric of her nightshirt was soft and her breasts bumped against me. I closed my eyes for a moment.

“Is that okay?” she asked, running her nails down my side. I shivered.

“I don’t have any sleeping clothes or anything?”

“Is that really your excuse? Do you not want to spend the night with me?” She looked into my eyes. This was an invitation, not a provocation. She was asking me to stay, and now I had a decision to make.

“I would love to stay with you.”

“Thank you, puppy. Now, come.” She smiled at me as she took another step back. I stared at her, fluttering. She smiled all the way to her eyes as she shook her head and turned around. “Come, puppy; don’t be shy.”

I followed her to her room, where she stepped into bed and propped herself up on her elbows, watching as I stripped to my boxers and then smiled as I climbed into bed.

She kissed me once, then again. “Goodnight, Jack.” She flipped the lights off, turned on one dim light, and rolled onto her side. “Cuddle close to me, please.”

I was still shaking as I rolled onto my side and drew closer. “You know I’ve never really done this before?”

Audrey chuckled. “It’s okay. Are you comfortable, Jack? We’re just cuddling. I like to be cuddled; I like to be held.”

“I do like it. I think I’d rather be on my back, though.”

Audrey sighed. “Then lay down. Just hold me close. Can you do that?”

“I can do that.” I lay down, and she rolled against me, resting her head on my chest. She was so warm as she laid against me, drawing her nails up and down my body, and then chuckled.

“What?” I dared to ask.

“Nothing, just, you're really beautiful.”

I smiled as she traced her fingertips up and down my body. I kissed her head. “You're beautiful, Audrey.”

“Mmm, go to sleep, baby.”

“Goodnight.” I closed my eyes, taking in the smell of her hair and the touch of her skin against mine. I held her, willing myself to sleep.

Audrey took a deep breath, running her fingertips up and down my body. Each stroke grew longer and slower as she eased into sleep. Her fingertips brushed down over my cock and she chuckled. Sitting up just a little, she whispered in my ear. “You're so hard right now.”

 “I’m sorry.”

She ran her fingertips once more down my length, caressing me. “Is it okay?”

“It’s fine.”

“Do you want my help?”

I opened my eyes and looked down at her. “You know I love your kind of help.”

She chuckled and rolled on top of me, looking me square in the eye. “Do you think I’ve deprived you enough over the last days?”

“I do.”

“Has it been worth it?”

“I think so,” I said.

Audrey chuckled and lifted herself over me, drawing her hands down my body. “Do you think I’ve deprived myself enough?”

“I think that’s for you to decide.”

She chuckled again. “Well then, I think I’ve deprived myself enough, but I really do enjoy getting to know you better. Promise me we won’t stop.”

“I promise.”

She smiled, looking into me. “Thank you, puppy. Now, let me help you, just a little.”

“Just a little?”

“Just a little,” she repeated and slid her body down around my legs. She stared into me.

“You really are beautiful,” she said as she reached into my shorts and stroked my stiff length.

“Nothing can compare to what I’m seeing.”

Audrey chuckled. “Thank you so much, Jack, but please take a compliment.” She worked her hips further back, moving down my legs. Then, wrapping her fingertips around the hems of my shorts, she pulled them down.

I looked down at her for a quick moment before she licked up my length and I fell into the sheets.

“Oh, fuck, Audrey.”

She chuckled, twisted her tongue around the head of my cock, and I gasped.

She went down on me in the subtle light, running her tongue along my length as she sucked on me.

I sank into the pillows and breathed it in as Audrey twisted her tongue around the head of my cock.

She was altogether too much, too perfect.

She stroked me as she pressed her tongue against the base of my swollen head and then flicked it through the slit of my cock, lapping up the pre-cum there.

I gasped and looked down at her.

She watched me by the subtle light, staring at me from beneath her lashes as she sucked on me. Then her eyes flicked away, and she went down on me hard, taking all of me into her mouth.

I gasped as her hand pressed against me. She pressed her tongue against my cock and twisted it around my length and rode me up and down with her tongue. I gasped as she twisted her tongue around the head of my cock.

I fell back onto the sheets.

Audrey’s saliva dripped from her lips and ran down my cock as she licked me in long strokes, pressing her tongue against the base of my cock. She stroked me, smearing her saliva along my length with every pass.

“Oh my god, baby,” I gasped.

Audrey chuckled, twisted her tongue around the head of my cock, and then came off with a pop. She looked into me and smiled, still stroking me.

“Does my puppy like that?”

“Oh my god, he loves it.”

She chuckled again and smiled at me again. I watched her eyes and the smirk on her lips as she watched me, gauging my every reaction to every stroke of her hand. She took me in.

She went down on me again, taking all of me into her mouth, sucking on me with long strokes as she twisted her tongue along my length and around my head. She kissed the tip of my cock before flicking her tongue through the tip and plunging back down onto me.

I gasped as my cock brushed the back of her throat.

“Oh, fuck.” I sat up, looking at her, but she was intent on her work. Her blond hair came loose from its messy bun in places and fell in front of her face as she bobbed up and down my cock.

I brushed the back of her throat again.

“Mmm,” Audrey moaned.

I closed my eyes as she twisted her tongue around my swollen head and then plunged down my length again.

“Mmm,” she moaned, taking me deep into her throat.

I gasped as my cock filled her mouth. I wrapped a hand around her head and thrust, fucking her mouth.

Gwack! Gwack! Gwack! Gwack

I let her go, and she came up gasping, leaving a thick trail of saliva in her wake, before going down on me again. She lapped up her trails of saliva, smearing it over the head of my cock with her lips as she stroked me in time with her hands.

My balls were tight against my cock and I fought to hold back the tide of cum that I wanted to spill into her mouth.

Fuck, she looked so good as she sucked on me, and her tongue was so good against the soft skin of my cock.

She plunged down, taking me into the back of her throat once more.

Gwack! Gwack! Gwack! She came up with another gasp and stared into me as she stroked me.

“Mmm, don’t you want to cum for me, Jack?” Audrey purred.

“Oh, fuck, yes, I want you to make me cum.”

“Mmm, then cum in my mouth, baby.”

Audrey went down on me again and wrapped a hand around my balls.

I flinched and sat up, staring down at her.

Her hand massaged me as the head of my cock brushed against her throat.

I shuttered and I swear she chuckled as she plunged my cock into the warm pocket of her throat once more.

“Oh my god, I’m going to cum!”

“Mmm, mhmm.” She sucked on me harder, handing my balls in her fingers.

She twisted her tongue around the head of my cock and then flicked through the tip as she rolled my balls over her hands.

“Oh fuck,” I gasped, and my cock pumped and spilled my hot load into her mouth.

“Mmm,” Audrey moaned, sucking on me as I filled her mouth with cum.

“Oh, my god.” I shook as my cock pumped once more and then again, spilling my last few drops as the orgasm subsided and Audrey slowed the long strokes of her tongue.

She pressed the tip of her tongue into the base of my cock as she drew her lips up my length and twisted around the head of my cock once more. She flicked through my slit and then came off my cock with another pop.

She looked up at me and chuckled.

“That’s a good little midnight treat.” Audrey smacked her lips and laughed. She rose up and then fell over me. Her body pressed against mine and she kissed me once, and then again.

“You're amazing, Audrey.” I pushed her hair back, and she smiled at me as I stared into her eyes.

 “Thank you, puppy. Now, did that make you more comfortable?”

“So much.”

She chuckled, scooted to the side, and laid her head back against my chest, cuddling close as she brushed her fingertips up and down my body.

“Then get some sleep, baby.”

“Yeah,” I said, closing my eyes. “Sleep.”

***

Audrey woke up, not the kind of awake where it was, okay now back to sleep. Audrey woke up. She took a deep breath, trying to find her center past the ache and pine between her legs.

The touch of the fabric of her nighty was extra appealing tonight.

She looked to her left by the soft light, back toward where she had started her night. At least Jack didn’t snore. That was nice. She looked at him now, studied him. Somehow, he looked even more beautiful when he was asleep. She looked him up and down and smiled when her eyes reached his cock.

The boy was asleep, but his cock stood at attention for her even now.

Audrey gasped as the ache between her legs grew hotter. She bit her lip and reached into her black panties. Fuck, her pussy was wet.

She passed her fingertips through her slit, dipping her fingers into her hole, before turning them around her clit.

“Mmm,” Audrey moaned.

She didn’t want to wake him and she didn’t know if he was a light sleeper or not, so she couldn’t reach for her toy box. Her fingers would have to do.

IndianExstacy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianExstacy

Audrey breathed as she pressed her fingertips against her clit, rubbing in small circles. Her chest rose, and she held her breath for just a moment as the pleasure crept through her abdomen. She pressed her fingers into her hole, dipping them into her body before drawing them back up and rubbing her clit.

She took another deep breath.

“Mmm,” she moaned, looking down at Jack’s cock, still fully erect. Her mouth watered as she remembered sucking on it only hours before. Her pussy grew wetter beneath her subtle movements as she teased her clit.

Audrey closed her eyes and bit her lip.

Pulling back only for a moment, she reached up and removed her panties, casting them from the bed. She hitched one leg up and took a deep breath as she rubbed her clit while she reached up to her breast and teased her nipples.

“Mmm,” Audrey moaned. She brought her fingertips to her lips and sucked on them, taking in the nectar of her pussy before pressing them back to her pussy.

Keeping her hand pressed at her clit, she pressed one finger into her pussy and gasped. She worked it inside her as she stared down at Jack’s thick cock, aching to have it inside her. She wanted to feel it.

“Mmm,” she moaned, pressing a second finger into her body, working them in her hole.

Audrey’s chest heaved as she moaned and, slowly, she ground her hips against her hand.

“Mmm,” she moaned once more and then pressed a third finger into her hole.

“Oh,” she gasped, working her clit as she thrust her fingers into her wet hole. Her breaths became faster with every thrust as the tension built within her.

She sat up, gasping with every breath. She thrust her fingers into her body and the tension snapped and the orgasm crashed over her.

Her juices spilled over her fingers, and she gasped as her pussy dripped. She drew her fingers free and rubbed her clit as the orgasm ebbed from her body.

“Oh, fuck.” Audrey breathed and looked over at Jack, who by some miracle was still asleep.

She looked down at his cock, still fully erect, and the fire between her legs continued to rise.

“Oh, fuck.”

Sitting up, posting off an arm, she looked down at him, as if willing him to wake up with only her eyes. The son of a bitch didn’t even stir.

She looked down at his cock once more and drew nearer.

He moved this time, shifting ever so slightly, but he didn’t wake.

Audrey bit her lip and then cast a leg over his body. He still didn’t wake, even as she hovered over him, lowering herself down upon his stiff rod.

The head of his cock slipped between the wet lips of her pussy, and she pressed back harder. The head of his cock pressed into her pussy.

“Oh, fuck,” Audrey moaned. She opened her eyes and smiled as she found Jack looking up at her with parted lips.

She chuckled, fell over him, working her hips to ride his hard cock, and kissed him.

***

I woke with a start, not understanding what I was feeling, but then I looked up in the dim light and melted.

Audrey sat above me and let out a deep moan as she arched back and pressed her body against mine. She gasped as I looked up at her and then her eyes met mine and she smiled.

Fuck.

She fell on top of me, her body pressed against mine, and she kissed me. I kissed her back as she started to ride my cock in long strokes, thrusting her hips upon me.

I ran my hands up under the supple fabric of her nighty. I touched the smooth skin of her back as I reached up her body. She kissed me again as she reached out and grabbed the headboard.

Oh, my god.

I couldn’t take it and cast her shirt off her body. She hurled it off the bed.

“Mmm,” she moaned into my mouth, still riding my cock. Her body pressed against mine and, fuck, she was so soft. Her breasts pressed against me and heat spilled from her body into mine.

I pulled her closer, and she kissed me harder. I tasted her lips and her tongue as I grabbed a handful of her ass.

“Mmm.”

Audrey sat up and stared down at me with parted lips as she thrust her hips down.

I caressed the skin of her thighs as she gazed into me. I pressed into her body and Audrey’s head fell back as she gasped.

I stared at her and took her in, the shape of her body, the rise and fall of her breasts. I took in all of her as I plunged into her pussy.

She reached out and dug her nails into my body, posting off of me as she rode me harder. Then she reached down and pressed her fingertips into her clit.

“Oh my god, Jack,” Audrey moaned.

“Oh fuck,” I gasped. Fuck, she knew how to work her hips. I was deep inside her, staring up at her, taking in every bounce of her breasts as she thrust upon me.

She was so wet splashing down on me. She dug her nails harder into me as her breathing changed and the tension of her body grew.

She shook.

“Oh, my god. Yes, fuck,” Audrey moaned.

I gasped, falling back into the pillows. Her nails dug into me harder. She wasn’t letting me get away, and I didn’t want to.

“Mmm,” I moaned, looking up at her.

She stared down into my eyes. Her lips were parted and her chest heaved with every breath.

“Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck!” Audrey moaned and then collapsed on top of me, kissing me hard, as her orgasm snapped through her.

She fought to pull the air from my lungs, using it to fuel her body as she continued to thrust back down on me.

I dug my nails into her back, drawing her closer, taking in the heat of her body, the softness of her breasts, as I fought to breathe from her robbing me of the air in my body.

She pulled away from me, shaking, and stared down at me.

“Love me, Jack,” Audrey begged.

I sat up, wrapped an arm around her, and pulled her close, taking in her warmth and kissing her hard.

I shook as I tasted her lips and her tongue. I took a deep breath as we fought for the air between our bodies.

Audrey reached around me and dug her nails into my back. She kissed me eagerly, desperately, as she fought to pull more from me. I pulled her closer and turned her back onto the bed.

I kissed her as I eased her back onto the sheets.

“Love me, Jack,” Audrey begged once more. She kissed my lips and then my jaw. She kissed my shoulder.

I pressed my hand down her body, through the soft hairs of her mound, and then through her slit. Audrey shook and gasped, digging her nails deeper into my back.

I grabbed my cock and eased it back into her.

Audrey gasped, arching back. She was so wet and her body was tight around my cock.

“Oh, my god,” I gasped.

“Yes, Jack.”

She was hot against me and I pressed into her body. I thrust into her, letting her take all of me.

I lifted a hand between us, cupping her breast in my hand. I massaged her body. Audrey kissed me once and then kissed me again. She arched into me, kissing me harder. Her nails dug into my back, and she wrapped her legs tight around me.

I pushed into her body.

“You're so fucking beautiful.”

Audrey shook and dug her nails into me once more. “Kiss me, Jack. Kiss me.”

Her hips bucked up and into me, taking me deeper into her form, and I kissed her.

Audrey reached up and clutched her arms around my head, digging her nails into my scalp. She pulled me closer. She breathed deeply, pulling the air from my chest. I could barely breathe. Then her tongue pressed between my lips and I tasted her mouth. I tasted her tongue as I pressed mine against hers.

I thrust into her body as her hips rose and fell in time.

“Oh my god, Jack. Oh, my god.”

I kissed her mouth and then her neck. Audrey arched back. Her mouth fell open as she fought to breathe and her chest heaved and she arched back into the sheets.

She dug her nails into my back and her body raised up to meet mine.

I plunged into her body.

“Oh, my god. Fuck!” Audrey moaned. “Yes. Yes. Oh, my god!” Audrey arched up again, as she heaved for breath. Her body, the walls of her pussy, pulled at my cock.

“Oh, my god,” I gasped. Fuck, I needed to cum. She made me want to cum. Her body pulled at me. “Oh, fuck.”

“Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, fuck yes,” Audrey gasped and eased herself back down onto the sheet.

I looked down at her, gazing into her eyes as she stared back into mine. Her breathing settled, and she touched my face.

I took her in. The soft light of the room was more than enough to see her shape.

I touched her body and ran my fingertips down her skin.

I sat up.

Audrey breathed and squirmed out from beneath me. She came up onto her knees and wrapped her arms around my neck.

She breathed, gasping for her breath. “You, you son of a bitch.”

I grabbed her, pulled her close, and kissed her hard, shutting her up. I ran my hands down her body and held her hips. I pushed her back, and she stared at me.

“Do it,” Audrey said.

“Do what?”

She stared into my eyes. “Whatever you want. Just love me.”

I pulled her close and grabbed a handful of her ass. I pulled her into my lap and then turned, pushing her against the headboard.

“Mmm, back on top,” Audrey purred.

“I’m looking nowhere else.”

She raised her body up in my lap and pulled herself closer. “I know. I know and I feel beautiful.”

“You are.”

She looked at me and jerked me close. Her chest pressed against mine and I took in her heat as she kissed me.

I pushed her against the headboard, kissed her back, and eased my cock into her body.

Her body lifted as she pressed against me. She pulled me close as she dropped her body down my length, taking me deep into her.

I pushed her harder against the headboard and she ground her hips down onto me, kissing me hard, riding my cock.

“Oh my god, Jack.”

“Mmm…” I kissed her neck as she fell back. She pressed back against the wall and rose and fell on my cock. Taking my length inside her.

“Your cock is so good, baby. Oh fuck, I want you to cum for me.”

“Oh, my fuck.”

“Mmm, yes, baby.”

She breathed deep, thrust her body down onto me, and shook. She breathed deep, heaving for breath with every twist and thrust of her body onto my cock.

I wanted to cum for her. I wanted to fill her up. I wanted all of her.

I wrapped a hand around her ass and pulled her closer.

She leaned back and stared into me, still grinding down onto me. Her mouth fell open as she heaved for breath.

I grabbed a handful of her ample breasts, lifted them up, and took them into my mouth, sucking on her nipples.

“Mmm,” Audrey moaned. She latched her arms around me and pulled me closer. “Oh, cum for me, Jack.”

I circled her nipple with the tip of my tongue, and then pulled back, leaving a trail of saliva behind.

She hooked a finger beneath my chin and lifted my face to hers. She stared into my eyes, shaking her head. She fell against me and her lips met mine. She pulled my breath from me as her body grew tense around me.

She dug her nails into my back, riding me harder, bucking her hips against me. She kissed me harder, seizing the breath from my body.

My balls were tight around my cock, and I was so hard, surrounded by her juices.

“Oh my god,” Audrey gasped.

I latched my arms around her, pulled her back, and threw her onto the sheets.

Audrey laughed, and I thrust into her.

“Yes, Jack. Oh, fuck!” She drew her legs up and around me, clamping down as the tension within her body snapped around me.

“Yes, yes, oh, fuck!” Audrey moaned. Her pussy gushed around me, spilling her juices past my cock.

“Oh, my god, oh yes,” I moaned. “Oh, my god.”

Her body pulled at me as I fucked her through her orgasm and her splashing juices.

“Oh, fuck, I’m going to cum.”

“Oh, cum for me, Jack. Cum for me.”

“Fuck, I’m cumming. Fuck.” I thrust into her body and gasped as my cock pumped. “Oh my god, yes.”

I filled her pussy with my hot cum as I thrust into her.

Audrey grabbed me, pulled me down to her, and kissed me hard, breathing me in deep as I spilled my hot load into her pussy.

I gasped as I fell down on the bed and rolled over.

Audrey laughed and rolled on top of me. She kissed me once and then again. She kissed a trail down my chest and then wrapped her lips around my cock. She sucked on me, lapping up her juices and the rivulets of cum that dripped down my length.

I shook and fell back onto the sheets.

Audrey twisted her tongue around the head of my cock and then through the tip. She came off me with a pop, then crawled back over me and kissed me with sex on her lips.

She fell beside me, gasping, then looked up at me and laughed.

“Some wake up, huh?” Audrey said.

“I’m not even upset.” I turned onto my side toward her and pushed her hair back. “And waking up next to you is like a dream.”

“It’s nice,” Audrey agreed. She reached out and touched my chest. “I’m sorry”—she laughed—“I just woke up super horny and—”

“It’s okay.” I laughed, tucking her hair back. It was too wonderful to be upset by.

Beep, beep, beep, beep….

I closed my eyes, the moment killed, and rolled onto my back as the alarm went off. Audrey rolled her eyes and smacked the clock.

… “I guess that means I’m supposed to get ready for work.”

I heaved a sigh and nodded. So much for a perfect morning.

“I should probably get a shower after that.”

“Only if you want,” I said.

She smiled and slapped me on the chest. “If you want to get going, I understand. Can I see you again tonight?”

“After that, do you think you can keep me away?”

She laughed. “Come on. Get out of here.”

I kissed her again. “Are you sure you don’t want me to join you in the shower?”

She laughed. “Get out of here.”

I smiled, nodding, taking my cue. I kissed her goodbye before picking up my clothes from the floor. I was heading out of the room as she dragged herself out of bed.

It really was a perfect morning, at least, until I walked across the street and discovered the combination on the door was changed.

***

Audrey rushed to the breakroom to snag a quick bite. Sitting at the table, she shook her head at the history channel playing.

She recalled the way Jack looked this morning, fighting to get through his front door, and smiled. Then she remembered the way he held her, the way he looked at her.

“Good day?” Ryan, one of her coworkers, asked.

She smiled at him. “Excellent day.”

The way she’d woken up Jack, the way he loved her. It was a perfect day.

Audrey flinched and looked up, staring ahead.

“Oh, fuck.”

“Everything alright?” Ryan asked.

“Yeah… yeah, everything’s fine.”

Oh, fuck, she thought, as her mind turned to and all around Jack.

 

Published 
Written by Bd1348
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments