Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sophie

"Working in the garden becomes even more rewarding."

35
11 Comments 11
12.3k Views 12.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I'm an avid vegetable gardener, spending all the warm months outdoors in the garden or the greenhouse.  Owning a corner lot in the neighborhood left me with a tiny backyard but a large side yard.  With this odd configuration, my garden and greenhouse were visible to every passerby.  The picket fence surrounding my yard kept others at bay as I thoroughly enjoyed the solitude of my garden time.

The one downside with being on a main road in the neighborhood was the constant stream of bikers and walkers.  Most of them left me alone other than to say Hello, as they went about their daily exercise.  I did get the occasional walker that would stop and ask questions as if I was some sort of expert.  It was one of these that this story is all about.

Sophie was an attractive Chinese woman about the same age as me, that spoke very little English.  I'd seen her on her morning walk many times before, and she'd always wave and say Hi.  She was quite beautiful but did nothing to advertise herself.

Our first real interaction came one Saturday morning when she stopped and waved.  When I noticed her, she waved me over to ask me a question.  I was a bit annoyed at the interruption but needed to stretch my legs anyway.  As I overactingly groaned during my rise, Sophie frowned a little apologetically.  Once at the fence, she smiled while holding her phone in front of her.

"Good morning," I offered, feeling a bit like an ass.

"Good morning to you," she replied in her heavy accent.

Then she showed me her phone for a moment which displayed a translation app.  Turning the phone back to her, Sophie began to speak in her native language of Mandarin.  Once finished, she turned it toward me.  I imagined some questions on fertilization or specific types of plants that I use as most others ask.  Instead, the phone said, "Do you have squirrel problems?"

I chuckled a little, and so did she before pushing the phone toward me.  Still half-laughing, I uttered, "No, not anymore.  The chicken wire keeps them out."

Turning the phone back to her, it emitted the answer.  "Ahh," she said before speaking into the phone again.  After a few seconds, it issued, "May I come and look?"

Not waiting to speak into the phone, I waved her down the fenceline to the front gate.  I opened the gate and led her toward the garden.  Sophie slipped her arm around mine for the short walk.  I initially assumed it was to keep her balance.  Once we arrived, she released my arm while looking closely at the wire.  Her eyes followed it up to its six-foot height while asking, "Why so high?"

"It keeps the deer out."

She shook her head knowingly before I pointed to her phone.  Holding it up, I asked, "What is your name?"

After listening to the question, she replied, "Sophie."

I held my hand out to her.  As she placed hers in mine, I spoke, "Hi, Sophie, I'm Dennis," with a smile on my face.

Embarrassingly, I felt myself begin to harden as I stared into her alluring eyes.  Her soft hands wrapped in mine only added to my arousal.  In my loose-fitting shorts, it quickly became all too obvious.

If she noticed, Sophie never let on as she asked, "May I see your greenhouse?"

As I led her the twenty feet, Sophie slipped her arm in mine once again.  My ten by twelve aluminum and faded panel greenhouse wasn't the prettiest.  But with all the interior shelving and a sink, it was priceless to me.  Once inside, I began to point out my new seedlings.  Ignoring me, Sophie pulled the doors closed behind us and slowly lowered herself to her knees.  Grasping the legs of my shorts, she pulled them down, exposing my semi-hard penis.

Standing there in a stupor, I watched as she licked the tip lightly before taking it into her mouth.  Her mouth was magical in its warmth and coercive nature.  It had been some time since my cock was in another's mouth, but that aside, Sophie was quite good at this.  As I too quickly neared my climax, I mumbled, "I'm going to cum."  

I heard her phone translate my warning, and Sophie tightened her grip on my buttocks, thereby forcing me into her open throat.  I gripped the benches on either side of the greenhouse as my cum exploded into her.  I swear that I saw stars for a moment as my knees buckled slightly.  

Looking down, I watched as Sophie continued to suck and lick my retreating penis.  Once she was satisfied with her work, she raised my shorts and reached for my hand.  I gently pulled her up while steadying her under the arm.  Once she was standing, Sophie kept her eyes trained on the ground.  I gently lifted her chin while saying, "May I return the favor?"

After the translation was completed, she smiled and spoke, "I wouldn't want to take you away from your gardening. Besides, it's not necessary."

"It's not about that.  I want to please you as much as you've pleased me, and I find you very attractive.  But, you already knew that, didn't you?" I said with a grin.

Sophie smiled back at my converted reply.  Still holding onto her, I pulled her in for an eager kiss.  She resisted only for a second and then fell deeply into it as we became lustful.  After a minute or two, we broke apart panting, like two old people in heat.  We obviously were, but for more than just our sexual need.  After all, we were in a greenhouse with the doors closed, and it was hot in there.

I pushed the doors open and pulled Sophie outside, where we both went about catching our breath in the shade of the oak tree several feet away.  Once we were back to normal, she related, "I have to go now.  I need to work on my garden too."

"So soon?" I questioned as I held her hands in mine.  I could see that she was beginning to get shy on me, so I pulled her toward the stockade fence that surrounded my backyard.  Before she could answer, I opened the gate to show her my porch with an outdoor fireplace and koi pond.  "If you must leave now, please consider coming back this evening.  We can sit by the pond and talk."

Sophie listened to the translation and then simply said, "Okay, maybe later."

She didn't run away as I respectfully led her back to the front gate, where we reluctantly released hands.  I headed back into my garden while keeping my eyes locked on my Asian princess.

The rest of the afternoon went by uneventfully as I planted many of my seedlings.  Getting hungry and in need of a shower, I grudgingly headed inside.  As hungry as I was, my need for a shower came first.  After a quick shave, I washed away the day's sweat and dirt.  Back in a t-shirt and shorts, I fired up the outdoor fireplace, which doubled as a grill.

I went back inside to grab a beer and a couple of hotdogs for dinner.  Once they were cooked, I sat on the porch and ate my bachelor's meal while enjoying the sunset.  When I was finished, I cleaned up my mess before propping open the gate.  I decided on some hammock time while waiting to see if Sophie would show.

VeleryGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeleryGrace

As it got dark enough for the stars to appear, I got up and added a little wood to the fire.  With it roaring once again, I walked toward the side yard to see if Sophie was nearby.  Realizing that I hadn't watered my remaining seedlings in the greenhouse, I got to it.  When that was finished, I headed toward the backyard, where I saw Sophie sitting on my two-person glider while staring into the fire.

"I'm so glad that you came," I offered as she turned in my direction.  Sophie was wearing a knee-length blue dress that flattered her petite figure.  Without speaking, she patted the empty cushion, inviting me to sit next to her.  I followed her direction, and once I was seated, she wrapped my hands in hers.

Sitting next to her, I boldly moved in for a kiss.  Stopping me with her finger on my lips, Sophie needed to tell me something.  With her phone on her lap, she relayed a synopsis of her past.

"I grew up in China, and a girl was considered second-class.  On my sixteenth birthday, I was sold by my parents and became a Xiaojie.  After many years and having a baby girl, I'd worked off my debt and came here.  I worked in the restaurant business for another twenty-five years before recently retiring.  I live with my daughter, who will never know her father, to my shame, and her husband.  I help them take care of their two young children.  Having been a Xiaojie, I've never been married.  No one wants a prostitute for a wife."

"I'm so sorry that your life has been so hard," I sorrowfully replied.  "But, your past is just that.  It doesn't concern me at all.  I am attracted to you for your beauty and our mutual interests.  Your past has no bearing on that."

Sophie turned back toward the fire to contemplate my words as I continued to hold her hands tightly.  After several minutes had passed, she laid her head against me and began to weep softly.  I released one of my hands from hers and wrapped my arm around her.  Pulling her in, I held her for some time as her crying slowed.

Sophie lifted her head and murmured, "Your fire is going out."

Releasing my hands, she moved forward and grabbed some wood to add.  Once it was well fed, Sophie moved back next to me, and we watched it crackle back to life.  I tried again for a kiss, and this time I was successful.    Our hands wandered as the heat between us grew.  Brazenly, I moved my hand up her bare inner thigh.

When I reached her vagina, I realized that she was pantiless and a little wet.  She'd clearly come to collect on my offer of reciprocation, which emboldened me.  I lightly traced her small labia, and Sophie quietly moaned into my mouth.  As I continued to caress her dampening opening, her thighs began to spread.  Our lips parted as I slowly knelt between her open legs.  My hands moved along her outer thighs as I kissed my way toward her welcoming puss.

When my hands reached her firm buttocks, I was surprised but grateful that Sophie was so persistent about her walks.  I gently kneaded her cheeks as my tongue neared the center of her sex.  I detected no hair at all as I roamed the outskirts of her aromatic and tasty opening.  Sophie was moaning quietly until I finally began kissing her lower lips.

It must have been some time since someone had pleasured her as the sounds started to increase.  Teasing her with my tongue as you would kissing another's mouth caused her to open her legs even more.  When she did that, Sophie's labia parted, and an extra bit of her nectar slipped into my desirous mouth.  With that appetizer savored and consumed, my tongue pressed inside in search of more.

I wanted nothing more than to ravage her slit, seeking more of her pleasing juices but maintained my patience.  I knew that if I took my time with her now that there'd be many more opportunities.  But, if I was selfish, I'd never have another chance to please her again.  I moved my tongue in and out of her like a small cock as her moans grew.  After the last withdrawal, I found her little nub and flicked it gently.

Sophie was getting close as her thighs opened and closed around my head.  I continued on her hardened clit while her moans turned to short gasps.  It was when her hands wrapped around my head that I knew I had her.  As she pressed my face hard into her sex, I slipped my tongue back inside her.  Slipping it in and out, I made sure to flatten my tongue against her labia and clit while pulling out.

Her thighs suddenly clamped down on my head as she convulsed violently and nearly fell off the seat.  I held her ass tight and continued to lap at her drooling slit as the aftershocks continued to wrack her body.  I held her in this state for several minutes before she could take no more.  Loosening her thighs, Sophie pushed me backward onto the grass with her bare feet.

As I laughed at her move and tried to get myself upright, Sophie crawled to me and removed my shorts.  Climbing on top of me, she slowly lowered her inviting pussy onto my rigid penis.  Once I was fully ensconced, Sophie removed her dress exposing, her wonderfully petite breasts and hard nipples.  Leaning down, she began removing my shirt as well, and in no time, we were both naked and having sex in the grass.

Sophie rode me for a while at a slow pace while I rubbed her breasts and flicked her nipples.  Feeling that I was close to ejaculating, I told Sophie, "I'm very close."

My statement spurred her on, and as I began to swell just before my climax, Sophie's orgasm started.  Her pace quickened as I filled her with my cum repeatedly. When she finally collapsed onto me, I felt her contractions continue around my overly sensitive cock.  We kissed tenderly through our panting.  As we cooled off, I rolled on top of Sophie before standing up and helping her to her feet.

She sat back down on the glider while I stoked the fire and added more wood.  With it roaring again, we enjoyed the warmth while making out in our glorious nudity.  We spent the next couple of hours in many different positions on the bench.  Sometimes lying face to face while kissing and fondling each other.  Other times she'd sit in my lap as we kissed and made love some more.

With the fire dying again, I was lying behind her.   We watched as it receded, and she decided that it was time to go.  As she dressed, I put my name and number in her phone before also dressing.  I told her to call me if she had some free time tomorrow.  Sophie and I kissed again before I walked her home the short two blocks.  Standing at the front door as we kissed again, I felt like a teenager in my happiness.  We finally separated, and she headed inside.

As I walked home, I finally noticed the time, and it was three in the morning.  I laughed to myself as I thought about the fact that I hadn't stayed up this late in many years.  Heading to bed, I knew that it was well worth it and knew it would be again.

 

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments