Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily, Part Two

"She makes a clean break and we begin to explore each other."

85
18 Comments 18
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

We kissed and talked for another twenty minutes before realizing the time as my phone alarm startled us into reality.

"I'm sorry, but I have to get ready for work. When can I see you again?" I inquired.

"Give me a couple of days, and I'll meet you again for our morning training," Emily said with a grin before kissing me one last time.

After dressing quickly, she grabbed my phone and put her number in it, and called herself. Now we both had each other's numbers and could communicate freely.

"Shall I wait until we meet again before contacting you?"

"You better not!" Emily yelped in mock anger.

Pulling her in firmly, I gave her one of those kisses that let you know someone really desires you. Pulling back, I uttered, "I just didn't want to get you in any sort of trouble, that's all. That question had nothing to do with whether I want to be with you or not."

"I see," Emily panted from the kiss.

I walked to the greenhouse doors and pulled them apart, ensuring that no one was too close by. With the coast clear, I stepped out and allowed Emily to exit. We walked side-by-side to the front gate, and with a longing stare, I watched her shimmy that cute little ass up the sidewalk and around the corner. I was worried about what she was planning and Henry's reaction, but I trusted that she knew what she was doing.

It was later in the afternoon that I received a text from Emily. "I've moved out and am staying at the Residence Inn off of 270. I already miss you, but I promise to call you later this evening and explain everything, Emily."

"Okay. I'll be home after seven and look forward to your call," I replied.

The afternoon went by quickly as I was very busy at work. The ride home was peaceful and allowed me to consider my next moves with Emily. A part of me was very drawn to her, but I had been a bachelor for nearly thirty years. Sure, I'd had my dalliances with several of the neighborhood women, but most were only that. Would I be able to maintain a steady relationship with Emily? Would she even be interested in another long-term relationship? Those were the questions that rumbled through my mind.

Upon arriving home, I removed my work clothes and slipped on a t-shirt and jeans. I warmed up some leftovers and grabbed a beer before heading into the living room to eat and relax. Emily's call came about an hour later.

"Hello, Dennis. How was your day?" Emily inquired through a sexually tainted accent.

"Not nearly as good as it is now, hearing your sexy voice," I replied.

"Such a charmer you are. So, I want to be totally upfront with you since you have been so with me."  

After a long pause and a few deep breaths, Emily continued, "I left Henry today, as you might have guessed. You gave me the ability to do that, and before you say anything, please let me finish."

Another short pause, and then she was off and running. "I don't expect anything from you other than your friendship. I know that you have been alone for some time, based on the stories I've heard about you satisfying the neighbor ladies. With this in mind, I will not pressure you in any way. However, I want to let you know how I feel about you."

Emily continued, "I consider myself a fairly intuitive person, having been through the wringer throughout my life. That being said, I can tell you right away that I could easily love you and spend the rest of my life with you, regardless of our age difference. You understood me almost immediately and felt no regret or shame in spending time with me. That alone is a huge deal for me. With all this in mind, I propose that I come over tomorrow night since it's Friday, and spend the weekend. We can get to know each other better, and I will leave whenever you ask. What are your thoughts?"

Not wanting to hesitate, I jumped right in with, "I think that that's a great idea, and I want you to know that you have warmed my heart more than anyone in a very long time. You're correct about the living alone thing, and honestly, I have no idea how I'll respond. But, I am more than willing to try, especially with you!"

The rest of the conversation was spent sharing our family information and more of our pasts. We finally hung up at Emily's urging due to the late hour and the fact that I had to work in the morning. She was already looking out for me. The following day, I cranked through my work like a mad man in order to get out of the office earlier. 

Leaving at five-fifteen, I texted Emily, "On my way home. Should be there at six. Can't wait to see you!!"

Seconds later, I received a reply. "I'll be waiting at your front door impatiently!"

Pulling into my driveway forty minutes later, there she sat on the front steps glowing. She had a smile that could light up a city as she looked my way. It was infectious. As I moved toward her, I again was drawn to those eyes. Between those two things, I was entirely at her mercy, with a heady feeling coursing through me. Dropping my briefcase in front of her, I grabbed Emily in a gripping hug and pressed my lips hard against hers.

Emily wrapped her legs around me as I carried her inside while continuing my fierce kiss. Pressing her against the living room wall, our hunger moved even higher as she ground her willing pelvis against mine. The intensity lasted for several more minutes before we finally broke apart while trying to catch our breath.

"Happy to see me?!" Emily offered with a wide grin.

"Very!" I returned and kissed her again.

We went through this cycle a few more times before we were both ready for more. Lowering her legs after our last pause. Emily went back out onto the porch and grabbed her bag and my briefcase, bringing them both inside. Setting them down, she turned, closed, and locked the front door before heading upstairs to my bedroom.

"How did you know my bedroom was upstairs?" I inquired.

"Sir, you assume that I would be heading to your bedroom? For what reason? Are you implying that I want you to pleasure me in some sexual manner?" Emily questioned mockingly with a pretend look of mortification.

Then reaching the top, her face turned to one of desire, and she added, "Girls talk," then disappeared around the corner. Popping her head back around after tossing her t-shirt past the stairs, Emily requested, "Give me about five minutes, please."

"Okay, my lovely," I replied.

I turned back to the living room and marked the time on the clock in my mind. It was six forty-two, and the next five minutes would be some long ones. I turned on the television but didn't even look to see what was on as my mind envisioned her wonderful body from the greenhouse. I remembered taking her into my mouth and her amazingly soft and smooth skin. I loved the feeling as she came in my mouth and how rigid her body went as she did. Caressing her plump buttocks and taut thighs seemed to add to her pleasure. I could only imagine what licking her rosebud would do to her.

1AsianLongCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1AsianLongCockTS

Breaking me from my appropriate wonderings came an "Ahem! Would you be interested in joining the live version, or are you going to wank off in the living room to your own dirty little thoughts?" Emily asked.

"Huh?" I stammered before seeing my fly open with my rigid cock in hand. "Oh, shit! I didn't even realize I was doing that," I replied red-faced but unable to release myself. Looking up at Emily standing there only a few feet from me, I saw her beauty all over again. Nevermind that she had on the sexiest white teddy that left little to the imagination but highlighted her desirous form.

Reaching her hand out to mine, I stood there with my mouth agape. Emily gently pulled me up the stairs toward the bed. Once we were there, I broke from my trance. Releasing my own member, I encircled her in my arms and kissed her gently. It was a longing kiss that conveyed patience and my hunger to fully satisfy both of our needs. Interestingly, Emily wasn't in a patient mood and pushed me back onto the bed before making short work of my shoes, socks, pants, and underwear.

Lying back, propped up on my elbows, I watched as her tongue danced thirstily across my pulsing penis. After bathing my scrotum and pole in her warm saliva, Emily slid my entire cock into her mouth and throat. Holding me in place for several seconds, she reluctantly backed off before passionately starting the mother of all fellatio. It was clear that this one knew everything there was to know about oral service and showed me most of it before I filled her mouth with my eager swimmers.

I lasted only a couple of minutes, but I had never met anyone that could do the things she did. And, to be totally fair to me, I was incredibly attracted to her from the beginning. Not that I wasn't attracted to the prior women that I spent time with, but most of them were using me for an escape from their ongoing lives. Emily was already free and decided to come back regardless of our age difference and the other challenging factors.

Still showering my retreating penis with oral love, I reached down and pulled Emily on top of me. Kissing her lips, still tainted with my expulsions, only added to my desire for her. My hands roamed her back and buttocks through their lacy coverings and kneaded every inch of her youthful anatomy. Rolling her onto her back abruptly, I removed my shirt and stripped her of her sexy garments. We were now both naked and started again.

After kissing her lips generously, I gradually moved down her neck and shoulders, nibbling and kissing all along the way. Upon reaching her perky breasts, I lapped at both of them, in turn, before concentrating on her petite pink nipples. They were already hard by the time I arrived. Still, I made them even harder over the next several minutes before leaving them to my hands as I continued. I alternated between lapping, nipping, and light licks as I meandered toward her swollen prize. It was poking out at about two inches and still as smooth as glass.

I dragged my tongue across the soft skin of her scrotum and penis, delighting in the feel of her. Then, removing my hands from her breasts, I pulled her thighs up to her chest and spread them wide as I explored her entrance. I circled her welcoming hole while continuing to move back to stimulate her other sexual endowments. Emily was panting now, and I teased her unmercifully. Finally, and without warning, I speared her pucker with my pointed tongue and flicked it recklessly. The result that I'd hoped for happened within seconds.

"Oh my God!" she screamed. Emily started to cum, and I let her shoot all over herself and me as she did. I considered taking her in my mouth again but wanted her to feel it hit her as evidence. As her orgasm waned, I continued to ream her lightly.

Catching her breath, Emily said, "Wow, you are amazing! I have rarely cum from oral stimulation alone, much less on the first time. Now get up here and get that cock in me," she demanded as she pulled my face to hers.  

I slowed everything down upon reaching her face as I faintly kissed her puckered lips. In the meantime, Emily had my hardened cock in hand and stroked her opening with the head. I let her have fun as my lips teased hers and my hands caressed her firm breasts.  

"You are patient to the end, aren't you, Dennis."

"All good things come to those who wait," I retorted.

"Well, wait no longer, my sexy savior."

As the words slipped from her plump lips, Emily lined me up and pressed my hips into hers with the heels of her feet. We both grunted our approval as I slipped fully inside her desirous sex. She held me in place as our hands and mouths got down to business. She held my face firmly to hers with one hand as the other roamed my back and glutes. My hands worked over her nipples while not overdoing the tweaking.

We went at each other for a few minutes before she finally relented and let me begin to move. On my third thrust, Emily started to cum again and pressed me deep inside her as her anal contractions gripped my hardon. After they eased, I began again with the need to fill her with my seed. It all became voracious as we both hungered for more. As badly as I wanted to fill her, it took longer than I expected due to my recent orgasm.

Emily, on the other hand, seemed to be in a constant state of orgasm, based on the foul language spouted from her lips whenever they weren't covered by mine. After several more minutes of using her slippery channel for my own carnal pleasure, I felt the stirrings begin. Emily could tell I was close too and egged me on with, "That's it, fill me with your love and make me yours forever!"

Seconds later, I did just that and held myself entirely inside her as I pumped a few spurts of semen into her warm depths. Emily's heels returned to my buttocks and held me tight inside as she cooed in between kisses. We stayed like that for quite some time, just kissing and teasing. She was resistant to releasing me, and I had no interest in leaving.  

The kisses had softened as we spoke quietly in between them. Emily tried to apologize for her talk of making her mine, "I'm sorry, I don't want to put any pressure on you. It just came out at the moment."

I replied to her feeling of embarrassment with, "You have nothing to apologize for. Whether it ends this weekend or continues for another thirty years, our life is one that we will make as we go. You need to know that I have strong feelings for you too, much stronger than I've felt in a very long time. I also know my shortcomings but feel that they'll mean little with you by my side. In many ways, we are an unusual couple and don't need to add any additional pressure on ourselves. Let's just let this thing take us where we want and forget about the rest."

Emily's answer was one of those kisses, like the one I gave her in the greenhouse.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments