Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lazy, and Not, Morning in Bed

"Sometimes you just know what each other wants"

3
2 Comments 2
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Sometimes a lazy morning tease is exactly what is needed."

Isabella could feel the warmth of the sun blanketing her body as the light slowly woke her from a very restful night. She enjoyed the feeling of the warm light and snuggled the soft body next to her. It took her a moment but she realized before long that she was not snuggling Ethan, and he was not even in bed. She started a bit before she remembered he had said something about having to go to a job early so instead she settled to enjoy snuggling Paula a bit more in the morning sun.

Paula was woken up when Isabella jumped ever so slightly before settling into spooning her again. She smiled and closed her eyes as she enjoyed Isabella’s arms wrapped around her and the sun blanketing them both in warmth. She rolled on her back and put her arm under Isabella’s head and she snuggled her breasts and they both drifted back to sleep.

Isabella didn’t know how long they had been dozing, she only knew she felt awake and wanted to get up. She sat up and debated going downstairs to make coffee and breakfast, or lunch, or whatever time it was. Then, she looked over at Paula sleeping next to her, her body still and looking so beautiful as the sunlight accentuated all of her features.

Isabella smiled a bit before she leaned over and softly kissed Paula’s left nipple. She smiled a bit more when Paula reacted but did not wake up. She ran a hand around Paula’s other breast and began to gently flick her left nipple with her tongue. Paula twitched slightly and breathed a bit more broken as she continued which only drove her to continue.

Paula could feel the sunlight warming her and it made her feel so comfortable she wanted every day to be this relaxing, but there was something else. She felt as if the sun was caressing her breasts, almost as if it had become a lover.

Isabella continued kissing Paula’s breast as she caressed her other breast then moved her way down her body. She gently ran her fingertips from her breasts then down her toned abs. As she approached her waist Isabella would trace a few short figure eights before running back up her abs and in-between her breasts.

Paula didn’t understand how the sun had become so physical but she didn’t care, maybe it wasn’t just the sun. She could feel a breeze teasing her skin as shadows traced cool lines along her body. Maybe Mother Nature herself was toying with her.

Isabella began moving her kisses down Paula’s torso as she let a hand trace down Paula’s side then trace her hip and down her leg. She was kissing Paula’s abs and tracing her fingers up and down her legs as Paula continued her twitching sleep. Isabella was enjoying the feeling of Paula’s soft skin as her lips pressed against it over and over again. As her fingertips traced lines following Paula’s body from top to bottom and back again, she could feel a desire to make Paula wake feeling better than ever before.

Paula looked around her but all she could make out was a bright light covering her, embracing her, and caressing her body. She could feel a chill in her spine and all her muscles tense and relax as this light caressed her body over and over again. She didn’t know how this was possible but then again, she didn’t care because it all felt so perfect so she laid back, closed her eyes and enjoyed it some more.

Isabella had been slowly working her way down Paula’s body and when her next kiss landed where her leg met her stomach she stopped for a second. Paula took in a quick breath, tensed slightly, flexed her hip and then stretched out as if to ask Isabella to continue, she did. Isabella gently kissed the crease between her leg and abs, pausing with each kiss until she was hovering directly above Paula’s visibly wet pussy. Isabella carefully raised herself from the bed slightly, and putting a little pressure on the inside of Paula’s leg she hoped she could persuade her to spread them.

Paula was being overcome by this erotic light that had been kissing and caressing her skin for what felt like hours. Most recently it had begun kissing its way from her waist to her crotch and now it felt as if it wanted her to open up to it. She wondered for a moment if she should or if she should resist but it had all been so amazing, and so she complied.

Isabella smiled as Paula’s legs spread open. She quickly climbed in between them and as she ran a hand from Paula’s neck, between her breasts and on down her abs, she leaned forward. Isabella waited for a moment, her lips hovering just above Paula’s hot lips, she could feel the warmth coming off them then she kissed them gently.

Paula moaned ever so slightly as the light kissed her wanting pussy. Her back arched involuntarily as it kissed her again, then her body tensed as it ran a warm tongue from top to the very base of her pussy. She shuddered; she had never felt something so intimate before. She had been with a few lovers and all had been good and bad in their own ways, but none compared to this light. It was as if it had a desire only to please her.

Isabella could feel her pussy tingle and begin to drip as she made Paula tense and moan. She continued teasing her with light kisses and flicks of her tongue. Then, as she ran a finger up and down her lips, she pressed harder until Paula’s lips opened and revealed a wet, glistening clit begging for attention. Isabella leaned in and slowly ran her tongue around Paula’s clit as her fingers continued running up and down her open, wet pussy.

Paula arched her back and moaned as the light teased her clit to attention. She grabbed for the sheet she could feel under her and held tight as the light flicked away at her clit all while massaging the rest of her pussy.

Isabella wanted to make Paula cum but she knew it wasn’t time just yet. She continued playing with Paula’s clit using her tongue as she ran a finger lower and traced a circle around the opening to her soaking wet pussy. She pushed a finger slowly in and smiled slightly as Paula arched her back a bit more. She pulled her finger back and let another join it before pressing back inside. Paula moaned a little louder and arched her back a bit more this time. Isabella pulled her fingers back again and let another join it before pushing back inside, this time a bit more firmly and at the same time she sucked slightly on her clit.

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

Paula arched her back and moaned loudly as she pushed her hips toward this light that was slowly fucking her as it played with her clit. She wanted it to fuck and suck her until she came. What was this light and how did it know just what she wanted?

Isabella almost jumped when Paula moaned; she hadn’t expected her to moan so loudly. It turned her on to be making her feel so good and all while she was still asleep…what must her dreams be like she wondered. She sucked a little harder on her clit as she flicked it with her tongue while she ran her fingers in and out of Paula’s very wet, very welcoming pussy.

Paula was holding on to whatever she could and was driving her hips down as much as she could onto this wonderful light that continued fucking her. She wanted it to go on and on but she didn’t know how long her muscles could hold out. Come to think of it, she wasn’t sure how long she could keep herself from cumming, she could feel it welling up inside her, building toward that wonderful end that was sure to come.

Isabella was fucking Paula’s pussy fast and hard now with one hand and had now sat up so she could rub Paula’s clit with the other. Both hand working in unison to drive Paula into some sort of dream frenzy. Isabella leaned forward and kissed Paula’s nipple which caused her to tense even more and moan loudly yet again. She knew she had her on the verge of a climax and she wanted her to cum so badly.

Paula was being driven sex crazy as this light kissed her breasts and fucked her more completely than she ever remembered being fucked before. She wanted to cum, she was about to cum and she couldn’t wait. She drove her hips down hard onto the light using the sheets to pull her down hard. Then she pushed away and pulled down again trying to help her new lover bring her to climax.

Isabella was fucking Paula as hard and fast as she could, all while teasing her breasts and abs with kisses. She could hear Paula building to orgasm and she pressed on harder than before. She moved her hands with such purpose and desire but she could still feel how much she wanted to cum now, it was as if her own orgasm was building from her pushing Paula to climax.

Paula lost herself, everything went blank and light, she couldn’t see, she couldn’t understand how to move; only that everything felt so amazing as a wave of an orgasm ripped through her body. The light that had been fucking her so well continued on, pushing the orgasm to continue and it did. She moaned so loudly that all of a sudden the light was so far away and she was again in the bedroom. She blinked her eyes and looked around as the light that had been moving so fast began to slow and she saw Isabella’s smiling face next to her. She let go of the sheets and pulled Isabella’s head to hers and kissed her so deeply and passionately as her body continued to shake with every wave of orgasm that ran through it.

Isabella melted as Paula kissed her. She had been so wrapped around pleasing Paula that she had almost not noticed how much she wanted some return affection. She felt Paula put a hand on her side and complied as it positioned her over Paula’s shaking body, then all of a sudden she tensed and moaned.

Paula could feel just how wet Isabella had become as she ran her fingers between her lips. Isabella moaned into her mouth and she pushed her up so she could reach her breasts. She began kissing every centimeter of one breast while she massaged the other and would play with her nipples from time to time. She pinched and bit her nipples lightly as she pushed tow fingers into her pussy.

Isabella moaned as Paula pushed inside her and she immediately sunk onto her fingers trying to take them as far inside as she could. Her back tensed and arched as she felt Paula’s thumb begin playing with her clit while she bounced up and down on her fingers. She knew she wasn’t going to hold out long and she didn’t care, she wanted to cum, she’d wanted to cum for a long time now today.

Paula began fucking Isabella harder as she bounced up and down on her hand. She pressed her thumb to her clit, pushed her fingers up inside her trying to fuck her more with each thrust. She grabbed a breast and squeezed hard as she pulled her down onto her hand pushing her closer and closer to the edge.

Isabella could feel it happening. Her body filled with a warmth then she tensed completely, she didn’t know how she kept moving and she didn’t care, she was cumming. The orgasm shot from her pussy to her brain in what felt like no time at all and yet she could feel it affect every muscle in her body along the way. She wanted to keep moving but every wave of orgasm that ran through her caused her to lose the battle.

Paula supported Isabella as she sank onto her. She slowly massaged her pussy as Isabella collapsed onto her more completely. She hugged her closely and lifted her chin to give her a soft kiss.

Isabella moved to one side and sank to the bed, still half on top of Paula as they kissed. Then as they both relaxed, they sank into the bed content with themselves and blanketed by the warm light that lulled them back to sleep as the waves of orgasms slowly turned to a gentle throb that helped them off to sleep and whatever may come.

Ethan smiled from the doorway as he watched the two ladies of his love fall asleep in each other’s embrace. He stood there for a moment happy in what he had witnessed. Then he took a breath and turned to go back out to the kitchen to prepare dinner before he woke them from their nap.

 

Published 
Written by LDStudios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments