Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Is Not Always A Crowd

"True love is not always exclusive."

3
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"When two lovers welcome the partner they already knew was there."

Paula had not stopped thinking about yesterday, the day she watched her long-time employer make love to a man Paula had known for a while now, as not only a friend but also a co-worker. She tried to make sense of the previous day's events as she moved from room to room, keeping up with her daily duties.

She had always taken her employer’s confidentiality with the utmost respect but she had never once flaunted her exploits so blatantly to her before. This was not simply lying around in the privacy of her own home. She had ordered her, hadn’t she, to stand there and watch as she was fucked by… that man!

Isabella was enjoying her day off from her normal day to day, which meant she had decided she would not answer any communication other than that from Ethan and family, well maybe not from family. She hadn’t thought about it much while she was sipping her coffee at breakfast but as lunch grew closer she began to notice that Paula was nowhere to be found.

She wondered if the activities from the day before had caused her some sort of discomfort. Isabella decided she needed to find Paula and discuss this before it became an issue too big to be fixed.

Paula jumped nearly across the room, or at least it felt that way, when Isabella walked into the study and called her name. She had never jumped when her employer had called, until yesterday. Her mind raced, wondering what she wanted her to witness and keep secret next or if she was to be fired or confronted with possible legal action should she mention anything she’d seen in the living room.

Then Isabella’s hand gently rested on her shoulder, in an oddly comforting way, and she heard her say, “Come sit down, we need to talk.”

Isabella and Paula had been sitting in the study talking for nearly three hours when they were interrupted by the phone ringing. Isabella stood and looked at the caller ID and sighed before pressing the decline button. She returned to Paula who was now standing before her. Isabella put her hands on Paula’s shoulders and said, “So I hope you understand.” Paula nodded and wrapped Isabella in a tight hug as they both breathed a large sigh of relief and comfort.

Isabella had explained that over the last years, decades even, that she did not view Paula and simply “the help.” She viewed her as a close friend and confidante and what had happened the day prior was not meant as a form of taunt or torture, it was simply a bit of fun between lovers and maybe a bit of it was stepping toward something that had remained unsaid for years.

Isabella began to leave the room but stopped in the doorway. She stood there for what seemed like an hour to the both of them, her hand supporting her on the door frame as she leaned slightly to the right. Then, just as suddenly as she had stopped, Isabella spun around, quickly cleared the distance between Paula and her before wrapping her arms around her waist and neck and pulling her close. Finally pushing her lips to Paula’s as they both melted into limbo, not truly aware of their surroundings and not fully aware of what was happening, they only knew it felt right. Then they both froze at the sound of Ethan clearing his throat from the very doorway Isabella had been standing in only moments before.

Ethan casually walked over to the reddening pair of women standing, holding each other next to the study couch. As he stopped next to them, he put a hand on a shoulder each and smiled. They both reddened a bit more and relaxed at the same time, there was something comforting about his smile. He didn’t have some sex crazed look in his eyes, no, instead he looked as if he was happy for them.

Ethan looked down at the two of them and remarked, “Well, it’s about time that the two of you admit how much you care for each other.”

They all laughed and fell into a group hug as they supported each other. Ethan told Paula about how he had felt about watching her stand there and knowing how Isabella had respected her all those years, and even enough to have her in the room while she was most vulnerable, he knew that she really cared for her beyond that of simply an employer for an employee.

Ethan sat the two of them down on the couch and began rubbing their shoulders and then their backs with a hand each as he described how he had noticed their attitudes and emotions towards each other, even when he was out pruning the bushes in the back garden. As he talked and his hands relaxed them, they both leaned toward each other and began to kiss.

Paula didn’t fully know how this had all transpired, especially in the last few moments, but she did know that feeling Isabella’s lips against hers felt amazing, even more so with Ethan comforting the two of them. She wanted to make Isabella feel how she had seen the day before and she wanted to feel the same. Paula slowly reached out and began to caress Isabella’s perfect breast as they kissed. She moved from caressing to unbuttoning her shirt when she felt Isabella moan into her mouth as they kissed.

Isabella was lost, she knew that Ethan was rubbing her back and that Paula was not only kissing her but was now caressing the hard nipples of her now bare breasts. She wanted this to never end. No, she wanted it to continue and progress into something, something amazing. She reached out and began mirroring Paula’s actions on her as they kissed more passionately still.

Ethan had known that Isabella and Paula had cared for each other much more than they had ever let on but still he was surprised at what he was seeing. As he rubbed their now bare backs, he was watching two women he cared for make out as they teased each other’s breasts.

svetlana19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
svetlana19

Paula moaned lightly as Isabella teased her nipples then she froze as Isabella leaned forward and playfully flicked her right nipple with her tongue. Paula thought she made out a slight smirk right before she threw her head back from the sensation of Isabella closing her teeth down on her nipple then she moaned and stopped breathing as she felt Isabella’s small hand gently brush her pussy. Paula didn’t know how to react, as Isabella’s fingers traced her lips and then pressed gently in until she was teasing her clit.

 Paula was losing her senses. She fell backward as Isabella climbed on top of her to keep her lips and teeth firmly teasing Paula’s nipples while her hand teased her wet pussy.

Isabella wanted to make Paula understand just how much she had meant to her all these years and what she had always held back. She hungrily moved from breast to breast teasing them with her tongue, lips, and teeth while she worked a finger, then another, slowly inside Paula.

She was pushing two fingers deep into Paula’s now very wet pussy as her thumb ran along her clot making her moan even harder as Isabella moved back and forth from breast to lips, to breast, and back again.

Ethan was enjoying everything that was unfolding before him but he decided he would let them have their moment and he would sneak away. When he turned to leave though, he was stopped when Paula grabbed his waistband and didn’t let go. He turned back around and as he did he was met with both Isabella and Paula’s nearest hands working together to undo his jeans.

Paula wanted to make sure that if they were sharing their feelings and desires that her’s would be heard as well. As she pulled Ethan’s now hardening cock from his pants, she began to stroke it while she continued kissing and being teased by Isabella. She used her grip on his cock to move Ethan behind Isabella and let go to reposition her hand on his hip and pull him toward Isabella’s raised bare ass.

Ethan understood what was wanted and he guided his cock into the dripping, wet lips of Isabella as she teased Paula. He gripped her hips and pushed all the way inside her in one swift movement… she was so wet. He felt her internal muscles contract around his cock as she moaned into Paula’s mouth and he smiled when he noticed Paula moan and arch her back as Isabella drove her fingers deep inside her in reaction.

They all began moving in unison. Ethan fucking Isabella who fucked Paula and they all enjoyed every second. This continued for what seemed to them all to be hours, which was in reality only a few minutes before Isabella pulled away from the two of them.

Isabella got up from the couch and pushed Ethan down. She wanted him to fuck Paula. She wanted Paula to feel Ethan’s cock fill her and stretch her, but most of all she wanted them to connect the same way they had.

Ethan fell forward, catching himself right above Paula who was turning red. He kissed her lips gently to comfort her as the tip of his cock pushed against her dripping pussy. She moaned and moved her hips so he could easily slide inside her. Then she moaned louder as he stretched her more than she had ever felt. She grabbed the throw pillow she had been resting her head on and threw it across the room. She grabbed Isabella’s hip tightly as Ethan pushed his cock completely inside her.

Isabella was pulled toward the couch and when Paula grabbed her other hip and pulled her toward her head, Isabella understood and complied. She gently climbed over Paula, straddling her head and facing Ethan. She grabbed Ethan tightly by the arm as she felt Paula’s tongue flick out and tease her clit. She leaned forward and kissed Ethan as Paula continued licking her pussy and he continued driving his cock in and out of Paula over and over again.

This all continued for ages as they moved from one position to the next, each taking a turn on the couch, eating, fucking, sucking and driving them each other crazy. They could all feel themselves nearing a climax, but they didn’t understand just what climax they were reaching. They would push the other two as close to orgasm as they dared all while trying to keep from cumming themselves. Then the final drive began.

Ethan grabbed Paula by the hips from behind as she used her tongue and fingers to drive Isabella into a frenzy. It was as if they all knew it was time. Isabella held Paula’s head to her pussy. Paula not only hungrily licked away at her wet pussy but drove her fingers deep inside her pussy, driven harder still with every thrust that Ethan rammed his cock into Paula from behind. They all moved in a disjointed unison; moaning, teasing, wanting and pushing until they all felt it build.

Ethan grabbed Paula’s hips as if she was going to fly away from him and he began driving with determination. Paula moaned and drove her fingers as deep as she could into Isabella and licked her clit in such a frenzy. She could feel as Ethan neared and then as he continued to drive his cock in and out of her, she could feel him cum, filling her with every thrust. She screamed as she began to cum which pushed Isabella to orgasm from all the sounds and feelings.

They all continued, slowly becoming more and more disjointed in their movements and slower in their actions until they all three collapsed onto the couch in a tangled, sweaty mass of naked limbs. They all took a deep breath as their orgasms slowly throbbed through their bodies and they passed into a tangled sleep as the evening sun draped their naked bodies in warmth, lying on the couch.

 

Published 
Written by LDStudios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments