Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Honeymoon

"From Work Parties to Wedded Bliss"

9
3 Comments 3
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

We had left the registry office with a smile, having just been married. As we headed down the outer steps of the building, a passerby noticed our joy and offered to take a photo of us. We thanked him, posed, and went on our way.

After a very long drive, including a few bathroom breaks along the way, we arrived at the night’s destination. On the outskirts of the growing town is the Galaxy Motel, where we draw in. It has an interesting layout. The room-sized units are arranged in several circles, matching the crop circles that once were found in that location. Before the expansion of the town, the area was still a grain farming area.

I go to check-in. The receptionist handed me the room key. “Oh, how appropriate,” I chuckled. The receptionist gave me an inquisitive glance. “The 69 for the honeymoon,” I chuckled again.

“Ohh,” the receptionist giggled back.

I handed Fiona the key, as I got back into the car, with a smirk on my face. “Why the big grin?” she asked.

“Look at the room number,” I chuckled.

“Oh, you!” she exclaimed as she lightly punched me on the arm.

We followed the signs to our room and parked the car under the carport. I took her small overnight bag that contained the necessary toiletries we would need for the night. Fiona was waiting at the open door for me. Wrapping my arms around Fiona, I lifted her off the ground and carried her into the room, easing the door shut behind us with one foot. Together, we began giggling because I almost lost balance doing that trick.

 “You almost lost it there, Mister Fancy Pants.” Fiona managed to giggle.

“At least I would have had a soft landing.” I giggled in reply, only to get another arm punch.

At that, I gently leaned her against the wall. I cupped her face with my hands and touched our lips together softly. Backing off a little, we both took a deep breath and then together, we said. “I love you so much, you know.” A short giggle, “Snap!”

Our arms moved to an embrace, a tight embrace with lips locked. Tongues fencing, the kiss made the room fade into oblivion. Fiona eased her hands between us and fumbled to undo my jeans, which then descended to the floor like an elevator. Without breaking off the kiss, I returned the favour as I stepped out of them and kicked them aside. In unison, our hands moved under the other’s shirt. Gently, four hands tease four nipples to the tune of long sighing moans. The kiss was broken, so the shirts could be lifted over our heads. As soon as the shirts were discarded, the kiss resumed. We started lowering each other’s undies, sending them to the floor. Still kissing with maximum tongue, we sidled towards the bed. We separated to turn to the bed.

Resuming the kiss, we were lying on the bed facing each other, foreheads touching. We were rudely brought back to earth when the phone rang. It was the receptionist to tell us the kitchen would be open for another two hours.

“Back to what was so rudely interrupted,” I said.

“Mmm!” was all that Fiona would say as our gaze was fixed on each other’s eyes.

Touching foreheads as we looked at each other. Slowly caressing with only fingertips, our bodies tingled with the strength of an electric current. I could hear Fiona’s breathing pattern change with mine. Our bodies and feelings were so in tune with one another that it felt like we were a single being. The only sound was our breathing. No words were spoken until Fiona broke the silence.

“I so... love how you care for my needs. The way you touch and caress me gives me a lump in my belly that feels like it wants to burst any second.”

“I love the feel of your skin and how you react to my touch, how sometimes it makes you squirm a little, and you grunt.”

We kiss again. This time with great urgency. Finally, Fiona took hold of my erection. It was starting to ache from a lack of attention. She pushed me onto my back, spun around, and swung her leg over, to put her pussy in my face. We were united in a bond of loving that brought about such a desire to give pleasure to each other in every way we could.

Fiona expertly manipulated and mouthed my cock with great desire, while I teased her clit and g-spot. As our breathing and heart rate hastened, so did the licking. The kissing noises, slurping and sucking sounds were getting faster and louder. The breathing became louder, as did the moaning noises. My beard was getting wet. Fiona stroked her clit with my bread. My tongue explored her secret place. Placing fingers on her clit, I rubbed it in synch with her movement. She inhaled strongly. Stopped sucking. Pushing down harder on me, she stopped breathing briefly and grunted. Her body spasmed a few times with short, sharp jerks as she orgasmed. Her juice oozed right down my chin. I felt ready to cum. She knew me so well that she simply took the glans back into her mouth and sucked while running a fingertip up the underside of my shaft. My warm seed flooded into her mouth like a geyser.

Our breathing relaxed as we lay facing each other. We gazed into each other’s eyes. I placed one hand on the side of her face, and gently finger caressed her body in the same way that started the passion earlier. We whispered our love for each other.

As Fiona raised her head to place the pillow more comfortably, she noticed the time. “Quick, the kitchen will close in forty-five minutes. If you want dinner, that is.”

“I’d love to continue this. It is so enjoyable, but I guess we do need some sustenance,” I chuckled back.

We quickly dressed, fixed the bed hair and headed to the restaurant. As we passed reception, the staff had a smirk on their faces. Do they know what we just did, or are they just assuming from the time they called us till now? We were ushered to a table at the western window, so we could observe the sunset. We ordered and waited, holding hands across the table and chatting about the view.

The meal was lovely. We left the restaurant well after the kitchen closed and strolled back to our room the long way around. Before inserting the key in the door, we kissed the sweetest, slow-simmering kiss that expressed the love we had for each other. I took the extra case from the car and entered the room. A split second after placing the case onto its shelf, Fiona tugged on my shirt, so I would face her. We kissed. Fiona started to undress me. My pants dropped to the floor and I stepped out of them, just as I did earlier. A step closer to the bed and her jeans dropped. Two more steps for the jocks and knickers. She saw I was ready and nudged me, so I got onto the bed.

She laid beside me, leaned forward, kissed me, and whispered, "Now that we own each other, I’m going to ride you like a crazy woman who can’t get enough of you." She giggled.

“Do with me as you wish. I’m all yours, Fin,” I whispered back as I nibbled her ear.

“Be assured. I will do just that,” she said.

While looking into my eyes, she raised herself enough to mount my waiting erection. I glanced down my body just long enough to see the tip disappear inside her, as she lowered herself in a slow, teasing way.

Our bodies, once again, united in the gentle bond of loving. We kissed with much greater passion than earlier. The kiss flowed from her lips into my veins like a current rushing headfirst over a cliff. Our tongues were fencing like medieval knights vying for the ultimate prize. Her precious jewel, she gently honed on my lance as she held me tight as if she had just captured her prey. The rhythm of her honing was intoxicating. Then, like the crash of cymbals, her orgasm hit. Impaled on my lance, she milked me of my seed in pulsing rhythm. It abated as she relaxed. Soft kisses through the afterglow. Nothing was said until her breathing eased.

With a strong exhalation, Fiona said, “I am spent, exhausted, and whatever else you can call it.” She eased herself onto the bed with arms outstretched.

Sidling in close, I put my head on her shoulder, hand on her breast, and moved to kiss her on the cheek.  She turned, so the kiss was on her lips instead. We embraced for a long, loving, passionate kiss; our love flowed around us like an eddy current in a stream, turbulent but simultaneously relaxing. We whispered our love to each other and slowly dozed off in our embrace.

KatelinEvanss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatelinEvanss

During the night, I was awakened by a hand caressing my arm and a gentle kiss behind my ear. Another kiss followed soon after. The breath of warm air on the side of my face sent a shiver down my spine and a desire in my groin.

As I slid out of the bed, I turned to Fiona, kissed her in the dim light, and whispered in as stern a voice as I could feign, “Don’t you move from there, young lady. You have something coming, for waking me like that.”

“I warmed the seat for you,” she giggled, as I disappeared, “I look forward to the punishment.”

When I returned from the bathroom, Fiona hadn’t moved, so I moved back to my original spot.

“Now, where was I?” whispered Fiona as she continued where she left off.

Caressing my arm, she kissed my nape. With her warm breath on my neck, kisses on my shoulder, and hand on my nipple, my groin was quickly tingling again. I turned to face her. We kissed. Her hand took hold of my lance and manipulated it to full extension.

“I want to feel this exquisite lance inside me. I love how it teases me.”

Rolling her onto her back, my knees moved between hers; I supported myself on my hands and leaned in to kiss her. Fiona cupped my face with her hands.

“I love you,” she whispered. Then took hold of me again, pointing me at her sex.

I kissed her as the tip entered. The electricity that flowed through us, in that instant, caused us to sigh in unison and freeze like statues. I kissed her lower lip softly, and she held my upper lip between hers and exhaled through her nose forcefully. I pushed into her a tiny bit further. She moaned quietly as I lightly bit her lip. I knew she wanted me deeper from her hip wriggle, but I wasn’t going to go any faster. She gave up since she knew the wait would be worth it. I pulled her top lip with my teeth and moved in a little more. As if a small electric shock hit my lance, I moaned, so I could hold back from pushing in all the way. Fiona wriggled again and exhaled forcefully.

I could not hold back any longer after feeling her warm exhale on my face. So, I pushed in all the way and held still. Fiona embraced me around my neck, held me close, and pushed her tongue into my mouth. That kiss coursed through my body as if charging my thigh muscles with additional energy. As I slowly withdrew, she intensified the kiss. Another burst of current made me push back in again. Sighs of relief from both of us. Neither of us wanted this coupling to end, so one of us just wriggled from side to side. Fiona’s legs were right up to allow for the deepest access. Each of her pelvic twitches sent a little pulse back up into my body. Both of us were reaching the trigger point for the explosion inside of us.

Fiona broke off the kiss, pulled her head closer, and whispered, “I’m ready. I need you now.” She nibbled my ear and resumed the tongue fencing.

I withdrew almost completely and thrust back in firmly at an angle to ensure her G-spot was teased. After a number of these, she tightened and oozed with orgasmic vibrations. My seed erupted from me like a volcanic explosion as our tongues twirled. Her legs lowered and relaxed as I slowly slipped out of her. I rolled onto my side and rolled her with me, so we could continue holding each other with foreheads touching until we fell asleep again.

I woke the next morning to a loud knock on the door. It was already light outside. I kissed Fiona on the forehead and put on a gown as the knock was repeated. I opened the door to a smiling face that wished me a superb morning, and a breakfast tray in hand.

“Thank you. I had forgotten we ordered breakfast in bed,” I said.

“In your position, I probably would have, too,” the young woman giggled as she walked away.

I nudged the door shut and placed the tray on the table that was between the bed and the window. Fiona had moved closer to the middle of the bed, so I climbed in behind her and kissed her shoulder softly, then around her neck. She gave a soft moan that was almost a sigh. “Fin, my sweetness, breakfast is here. You better have your coffee before it gets cold.”

She turned over and kissed me, saying, “We have a microwave, so forget that breakfast. I want you before I have coffee. I want to feel your fingers all over me.”

I sat on the bed leaning against the headboard, patted the bed between my thighs, saying, “Come here and lean back against me.” As she moved into position, I caressed her back and backside with one hand. Turning her head sideways, she settled in and leaned against me and kissed me on my lower lip with her hand on the back of my head. As the kiss began, she shook a little as goosebumps of pleasure overcame her. My fingertips circled her breast at first, spiralling closer to her nipples with every circle. She exhaled with a moan. As she moved slightly left, to lean into my arm, we kissed again. Her legs parted, allowing my fingers to lightly touch her pearl. As if startled, her body jerked. She moaned again and relaxed against me, as we kissed.

Fiona turned to look into my eyes as I slide two fingers inside her to the tune of a deep breath. Her hand was behind my head to pull me closer so our lips could caress each other again; we rubbed lips and noses with mouth breathing. My fingers caressed her G-spot. Her breathing rate increased, and at intervals slowed for a deep breath. As we kissed with increased passion, my fingers moved in and out of her faster. Her breathing quickened. Her knees moved closer to her body, and her feet placed sole to sole, giving better access to her sex. She was growling into my mouth as I increased the pace. Squelching noises were getting louder as she became wetter with each stroke. Another growl was followed by a gush that wet both our feet. Fiona arched back and broke off the kiss as if electrocuted. She held that position and her breath for a short while, after which she collapsed back and relaxed her back, stretched her legs out in front of her, and inhaled deeply.

Fiona turned to me again as she was regaining her breath. “Thank you. That was absolutely... wonderful,” she breathed. After another deep breath with a grin, she ordered, “Now, please get that lance out of my back, put it where it should really be, and seed my furrow.”

She slid down the bed onto her back as I moved between her thighs and lowered my body so our skin barely touched. Teasing her nipples with mine, she sighed with pleasure as only she could. We kissed. I was in two minds. Wanting to take it slow and make it last, but on the other hand, my lust for the orgasm was overwhelming. The skin tease only heightened the lust in both of us.

Inhaling deeply, I entered her slowly. She raised her hips to meet me. My lust wanted an instant orgasm, but my brain wanted the feeling of our tango to go on and on. Lust won the war as we thrust at each other. Breathing faster, too fast for kissing. The internal pressure was building toward the eruption. A firmer thrust as I felt my ball retract and cock prepare to pump the seed into its garden. Fiona’s hips off the bed, me holding deep inside, the seed pumped in who knows how many wonderful bursts. After the last burst, we held the position for a few more seconds before relaxing back onto the bed.

I held her face between my hands and looked into her eyes. “My love for you keeps growing,” I whispered.

We stayed there kissing, not talking for a few more minutes, after which Fiona reminded me that breakfast was still waiting, as was the shower. We warmed the coffee and had breakfast. After that, we both showered separately to avoid starting something.

We dressed, packed our things into the and returned the key to reception. The same receptionist was at the desk, so as I turned to walk out, I said, “Sixty-nine was the right room for sure. Have a wonderful day.” I chuckled as we opened the door and stepped out.

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments