Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A One-Night Stand Becomes A Weekender

"What happens when one night just isn't enough time together."

20
2 Comments 2
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Copyright © BigOldSofty 2022. This story is part 2 of a series of 5 1. Break-up Party 2. <p> [ADVERT] </p>A One-Night Stand becomes a Weekender 3. New Year 4. Easter Reunion 5. After the Contract"

After breakfast, I told Fiona that I had to head home because a few things had to be checked. She wanted me to stay a little longer. "It's mid-morning, and I have to get going, but I tell you what, seeing it's a long weekend, why don't you come with me and stay the weekend?"

"Now, there's a wonderful idea. Let me grab a few things, and we'll head off."

"If you intend to continue what you started here, you won't need much," I said as I turned for the door.

"I'll follow you in my car. I hope you have enough room for two cars in your drive."

"Wait till you see my drive, and you can decide if there's enough room."

She packed a small bag with a few clothes, and we headed off.

It was about a ninety-minute drive out of town to where I lived, and we would get there around midday. About halfway home, I decided that I had better pull over to refuel just in case we decided to go on a little drive over the weekend. Fiona pulled in behind me. While I was standing there filling the car Fiona came over and put her mouth to my ear and whispered, "I'm going to the ladies'. Come join and watch and then fuck me." With that, she rubbed the front of my pants and headed for the toilet.

"You will just have to wait till we get to my place. I don't want to rush the next one. I want to take my time," I responded.

"I want it now, though," she insisted.

"Ah, ah. Be patient. It will be worth your while. I will watch you another time and love it."

She then accelerated to get to the toilet a bit quicker. The car was filled, and Fiona had returned with a smile. "What kind of relief are you smiling about?" I asked with a giggle.

"Never you mind. That is for me to know. You missed your chance at an interesting experience," she responded with a poker face.

We continued on the trip home. I was wondering whether I had met someone with a little kinky streak; had she wanted me to watch her on the toilet, or was she just a super horny little devil?

At one point, I thought I had lost her in the traffic; she was so far behind on the winding road during the last few kilometres. Just before we had to turn off the highway, onto the short unsealed section leading to my home, she caught up. Luckily, it had rained a few days before, so the road wasn't too dusty. I pulled into the drive up to the house. It has a double garage, so I gave her a sign to pull in beside me.

As we got out of our cars, she took her bag. I opened the door as she approached. Looking at her, with as serious a tone as I could summon up, I said, "Follow me, and I'll show you to your room." The puzzled look on her face meant I couldn't hold back the chuckle.

"For a moment, I thought you were being serious about putting me in a separate room." She elbowed me firmly. "You cheeky bugger you. Because you did not join me before and that little joke, I'm going to fuck you right now." She grabbed my belt firmly, undid it, and slid my pants to the floor.

She pushed me firmly onto the nearby sofa and lifted her skirt. There was a distinct lack of knickers as she straddled me and tried to mount my half-stiffened cock. She took it in her hand and rubbed it back and forth along her slit. That made it rise to full size. Then she lowered herself onto it. She wriggled her butt from side to side to make me spread my legs a little so she could get the cock inside all the way. Having achieved that, she kept still and started kissing me. Her tongue came in so far that I thought it was searching for my tonsils. I'm sure her horny lust made my cock grow a little more than usual. She certainly had a way to turn me on so much. It felt like I was about to empty my load into her there then. Thankfully I didn't. For me, this session needed to last a lot longer than the previous ones.

We continued to kiss for ages without her moving her pelvis even a little. It felt great. My cock twitched inside her involuntarily many times as we kissed. I put my arms around her tightly and told her to hold on tightly and stood up. Stepping out of my pants and trying to stay inside her, I walked us the few steps, over to the bedroom. That took so much concentration, avoiding furniture, that I slipped out. So, she stood up, and we walked to the bedroom, shedding our clothes on the way.

EmmaPosh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaPosh

I pulled the quilt off the king-sized bed and took her into my arms at the foot of the bed. We kissed, kissed and kissed. I kissed and sucked her nipples gently and ever so gently caressed her breasts, which made her take deep breaths and sigh loudly. Back to mouth-kissing, I placed a hand on the small of her back and the other on her butt cheek, which I gently caressed. I turned her to face away from the bed and eased onto it, all the while still linked in the kiss. Still kissing, I guided her up the bed and placed her head on the pillow. Coming up for air, I looked into her eyes, placed a hand on each side of her face and kissed her on the chin, then on the forehead, followed by each eyelid. She let out a very long sigh and was completely relaxed. It almost seemed like she was sleeping. Leaning in for another kiss, I caressed her bare skin. When I eased her onto her back to kiss her breasts, she sighed and spread her legs.

As I moved up to kiss her lips again, she put a finger on my lips and lifted her head just enough to whisper into my ear. "After you put that wonderful thing you have back inside me and leave it there. Take me, my lover, I'm yours." And she sighed a long sigh as I slowly penetrated her. The feeling of first entry is one of the most wonderful feelings one can ever experience, especially if it's into the one with whom you have that special connection. We stayed together keeping still below the waste and concentrating on the kissing and caressing for what seemed an eternity. Very little was said (so little I can't even remember what; it may not even have much to do with sex). All was in whispers as if we were afraid someone might hear us.

With long pauses and occasional in/out movement of my cock inside her to make sure I stayed erect, we stayed linked like that for a long time. We had both been so horny earlier that she even had a little orgasm from the slight movement, caressing and kissing me, which surprised me and made me happy. We must have been there like that for over an hour before we felt the need for a bigger orgasm.

She eventually whispered, "Fuck me, make come hard".

I began to thrust into her hard and deep. As she raised her hips high, I was able to tickle her from the bottom of her pussy to her butt hole and caress her butt cheeks. This, with a firm, deep thrust, put her over the edge with an orgasm that tightened her pussy so tight that it made me shoot my load into her, pulse after pulse. We kept still again inside until all her contractions stopped because every kiss we shared as we were relaxing would give my cock another little squeeze, stopping me from going down. After a couple of minutes of that, we were both done, and we flopped onto the bed in an embrace, complete with little kisses. Our breathing was still a little laboured as we lay there forehead to forehead, looking deep into each others' eyes.

Eventually, Fiona broke the silence. "Wow! Now that is what I call making love. That was wonderful. Thank you, sweetheart. That was truly worth waiting for. I was thinking at one stage, 'This is so beautiful I don't even care if I don't have an orgasm' ".

"It was wonderfully mind-blowing,' I told her. 'Thank you for being you and giving me such a wonderful time. It was very special. I hope only the first of many special times we have like this."

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments