Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Round Eye in Thailand, Part Two

"Maggie's night at the beach ends up with more sex, promises, and a ride to Bangkok."

30
5 Comments 5
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Doug was fucking me. It was afternoon and sun flooded through an open window. Outside a coconut palm swayed in a gentle breeze. We were both sweating. The beach cabin was not air-conditioned and it was hot.

I like sweaty sex. Glistening wet bodies fit together better. I like the feel of slippery skin as I run my fingers over my partner’s body, exploring crevices and crannies. I like the salty taste of sweat as it drips off him onto my face while he pushes his penis hard inside me and we both approach climax.

I halted my heavy breathing long enough to say, “That feels good.” Then, I added, “I like to fuck.”

He paused in his pumping, raised his head from my cheek, and said with a smile, “I would never have guessed.”

I laughed, relaxed the grip of my arms and legs around him, and spread myself out. Through the thin walls, I could hear the bed bouncing beneath Andrew and April in the next room. When I had last seen Tim he had been sitting at the kitchen table reading what I supposed was a legal brief.

“Is this a pause in our lovemaking?”

“It’s hot down here.” I looked up at him. He was younger than me, perhaps in his early thirties with a toothy, crooked grin that made him look even younger. A handsome man, I thought, and one, judging from the whiteness of his skin, who doesn’t spend much time soaking up the sun on hedonistic beaches. He had told me he was in business in Bangkok.

“Do you want to get on top for a change.”

“No, I like you just where you are. Don’t go away.”

“Can I ask you a personal question?”

“I thought what we’re doing is kind of personal,” I answered with a wry smile.

“Well, yeah, but I’d like to know more about you.”

“I’m married. My husband and two children are in the U.S. I’m just a bored, middle-aged housewife looking for a little excitement in her life.” I paused to contemplate what next I should say. “I don’t do this very often. I mean, well, you know what I’m saying, fucking three men the same day is a little embarrassing.” I paused again. “But any woman would say that – whether true or not. You don’t have to believe me.”

“It doesn’t matter. I fuck a lot of women – Thai women, bar girls mostly – and I’m also married. Sort of.”

“Sort of?”

“My wife decided three years ago that she was a lesbian. She has a lover. I just fuck around. You are my first round eye in more than a year.”

I could feel his penis softening within me, but I didn’t want to interrupt his story so I lay quietly. “Does your wife live in Bangkok?”

“Yes, we still live together in the same house. Her lover also lives with us.”

Oh, I thought, that’s interesting. “You live together?” l asked with astonishment.

“Yes, strange as it may seem. We’re in business together and it’s convenient to live together. It’s a bigger, nicer house that either of us could afford on our own.”

His penis slipped out of me. I made no effort to get it reinserted. I love to talk in the midst of sex. It’s a good way to get to know someone.

He continued. “I’ll do something for you. I’ll have my wife make you a dress. We have a clothing company. My wife does the design and production and I do the marketing.” He pulled back from me and took a close look at my body. “How tall are you. 5 feet 4?”

“Five five. Almost.”

“Weight 115?”

Wife_Alone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wife_Alone

“You flatter me. 120."

“B-cup?’

“On days when I’m optimistic. B-minus, actually.” I laughed.

“Your tits are beautiful. High on your chest. Pointy nipples.” He ran his hand over my chest and then looked down at my legs. “Nice. You have a perfect body to look good in one of our dresses.

“Thank you.”

“Where are you staying in Bangkok?”

“This will be my first visit to Bangkok. I’ve spent the last month in the refugee camp. April said we have reservations in a small hotel called the Federal. We don’t have the money to stay in a big fancy place.”

“I know the Federal. I don’t live far from there. I’ll send the dress over to your hotel. What’s your last name?”

“Sanders.”

At that moment there was a knock on the door. It was Tim who had introduced me to the pleasure of an underwater blow job (and I nearly drowned!) the night before. “Maggie, I’m driving to Bangkok. April said you two need to go back today. I’ll give you a ride.”

“How long before you have to leave?”

“Half an hour.”

“We’ll have to go by our hotel here to pick up our stuff. Is that okay?”

“No problem. See you soon.” I heard his steps as he walked away from the door.

“Do you need to get ready to leave?” asked Doug.

“I don’t suppose I’ll ever find my panties, so I only need to put on my dress and my sandals.” I looked and saw my crumpled dress draped over a chair. “But I look a mess!” I sat up and I ran my fingers through my hair. “No comb, no makeup.”

“I can find you a comb, but I don’t have any makeup handy,” he said with a laugh. “Au natural, you’re beautiful.” He sat up beside me and draped his arms around my chest and kissed my cheek.

“You’re flattering me.”

“Yes, I want to finish what we started.”

I turned my face to him and looked down at his penis. It was hardening. “Oh, sorry, I forgot about the business at hand. I do want to be fucked. Again,” I said emphatically, turning his head to mine and kissing him.

“Happily,” he said and he rolled me down onto my back and mounted me. “Can you come – now that your mind is focused on makeup and the like?”

“I can come. I’ve been called Old Faithful.”

He did and I did.

***

Tim drove a BMW and he whisked April and me to Bangkok in an hour despite the heavy and chaotic traffic that characterizes Thailand. When we got to the Federal Hotel he helped us unload our suitcases and kissed each of us on our cheeks as we stood outside the door of the hotel. “May I telephone you girls and perhaps show you around Bangkok?”

April hugged Tim. “Oh, you’re so nice, but I have a boyfriend and I’ll be occupied with him. But I had a great time with you and Doug and Andrew. Thank you.” She turned and walked into the hotel.

“A boyfriend? That girl has great endurance,” I said as I watched her walk away. I was feeling uncomfortable wearing only my wrinkled dress, no bra or panties, my hair still a mess, and needing more than the cold shower at the beach cabin to wash away the smell of the sea, sand, and sex.

“Yes, indeed,” said Tim with a wicked smile. “I had trouble detaching her from Andrew. May I call you?”

“Of course,” I said.

He kissed me again on the cheek and walked back to his car, waved at me, got in and drove away. I watched until he disappeared down the road.

“Well,” I thought to myself, “I’ve heard that line before. He won’t call. And I won’t get a dress from Doug. By tomorrow they will have forgotten about me.” I shrugged, turned around, and walked into the lobby of the hotel.

Published 
Written by ElsieT
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments