Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It took years, but finally it happened.

""It was you wasn't it. Watching from the bushes. Why didn't you stop me""

28
1 Comment 1
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

.

"I'm shaking?" I told my fifty-five-year-old wife, Rose.

"Me too," she said. "And there are a few butterflies now."

We were waiting for Jason to arrive.

I suppose this story began twenty, maybe as long as thirty years ago, when I told Rose I wasn't against her having sex with another man. Nothing ever happened until just four short weeks ago. We were at a friend's house, with a few others having drinks. Most had come inside because it was getting chilly.

When I was making my way inside, something out of the ordinary happened. Rose was with a guy I didn't know. She glanced over, but that was all I got. Rose laughed and put her hand on his arm.

I went inside and stood by a window so I could keep my eye on them. Someone distracted me for a few minutes, and when I looked out of the window again, horror, they were gone. I scanned the garden and saw two shadows sitting on a bench.

I sneaked down the other side and spied on them. That's when I saw this guy fondling Rose's breast. They were talking and laughed in between sentences. Then there was a kiss.

My hand dropped to my crotch and squeezed my stiffening dick.

I watched as their kisses became more sensual, and his hand went under Rose's sweater. My senses told me his hand was inside Rose's bra. I knew the sensations in his hand—the feeling of soft flesh and the point of her rigid nipple in his palm.

My cock came out the same time as Rose released his, and I stroked mine in unison with Rose's hand. Then Rose looked over in my direction. I sank back a little further into the bushes, but I had the uncanny feeling Rose knew I was there.

If she knew, it didn't stop her lowering her head over his dick. I watched my wife cheating on me and pulled my cock until I came. Rose's head was still bobbing, then I heard a groan, and the guy's hips lifted.

Rose stood and tidied her clothes. "I'll go first. Wait a few minutes before you come in. I don't want anyone seeing us together," Rose said softly, but the night air carried her voice.

A cold shiver went down my spine. Rose said louder than she needed, "Especially my husband," and she looked over at me.

Rose made her way back into the house, and I followed, trying to keep out of sight.

I found Rose in the house, "Where have you been?" I asked her.

"Just mingling. You?"

Then Rose's beau caught my eye. Rose turned around, "Who's that?" she asked. If she had had a piece of butter in her mouth, it wouldn't have melted.

I told Rose I didn't know, but he looked familiar.

"You are right. He does look familiar. Maybe we have come across each other at some time."

I felt like asking Rose how she would spell 'come' in that sentence.

Rose and I left the party shortly after, and the drive home was unusually quiet.

When we got home, I grabbed Rose's hands and forced her against the wall. We didn't say anything, just stared into each other's eyes. Our breathing became heavy quickly, and I pushed my lips onto Rose's lips. Rose slipped her hands from mine and fumbled with my trousers until she had my cock in her hand.

"It was you wasn't it. Watching from the bushes. Why didn't you stop me?"

I told Rose I couldn't, and I didn't want to.

"Me too," Rose said, pushing her panties to the floor. "Did you cum? I hoped you did. I hoped it was the same time he came in my mouth."

We made our way to the bedroom, pulling each other's clothes off and throwing them anywhere. Rose fell back onto the bed, dragging me on top of her. I slipped inside her, and the sex was out of this world.

When I was ready to ejaculate, I told Rose I wanted it in her dirty mouth where he had put his. She stuffed my dick into her mouth and sucked harder than she had ever had, and gobbled up every drop when I came.

The next morning, when Rose woke, I was playing with her breast.

"What was it like?" I asked.

"What was what like?" Rose asked back as if she didn't know.

"Having another man touching this," I pulled Rose's nipple and made her yelp.

"Are you angry?" she asked.

I told Rose I should be, but I wasn't.

Rose kissed me, then my chin, my neck, and down to my cock and serviced my morning wood.

From then on, our sex life changed. There was nothing wrong with it before, but everything seemed magnified. Rose mostly walked around the house naked, and she was never too busy to give me a blowjob.

It spilled outside. One evening we were having a drink. I asked Rose to take her dress off. She not only took her dress off, but she took her bra off too.

I asked a question that had been tumbling around in my head for a while. "Rose."

"You want a blowjob."

I said it would be nice, but it wasn't what I was going to ask.

"What then?" Rose asked, sounding a little disappointed.

"That night, were you tempted to go all the way?"

Rose took a sip of her wine, "I've thought about that. He wanted to, and I think, if I had have known for sure, it was you watching, I might have."

True to form, talking about that night guaranteed sex. This time outdoor sex, the first time for years.

Life carried on wonderfully. Sex became a highlight of our lives again.

I tentatively took another step without Rose's knowledge. It took me a while to tell Rose what I had done, but I mustered enough courage one afternoon.

We were out shopping, and I asked Rose to have a drink when we passed a bar. She said it was too early, but I insisted.

"What's so important you are plying me with alcohol at this time?" Rose asked when we sat down.

"Remember what you said when I asked why you didn't go further that night?"

Rose said she did.

"I have been talking to this guy, Jason. He's a few years younger than us. I think you will like him."

"What are you getting at?" Rose asked tensely.

"If you agree, I told him you would have sex with him."

AmandaRuths
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaRuths

Rose's jaw dropped. It took a few moments before Rose asked if I was joking. I told her I wasn't, and she said, "Whiskey."

I got Rose a double, and that went in one gulp. Rose downed another almost as quickly. I sat and watched Rose digest the information, and then her expression began to exchange. "When?" she asked.

"Think about it. Take your time. It's a big decision, and there is no hurry."

Astonishingly Rose said, "Friday night."

Friday was only two nights away. I tried to tell Rose that was too soon, and she shouldn't be so reckless. My words fell on deaf ears, and Rose made me ring Jason right there and then.

I had a short conversation with Jason, and then held the phone out to Rose, "He wants to talk to you."

Rose's hand was shaking when she took the phone from me, "Hello," she said.

The phone wasn't on speaker, but I got the gist of what Jason was saying.

"Yes, he just told me."

"Of course. I'm shaking now."

"D's,"

"Shaved."

There was a long silence, and then Rose said, "Wherever you want, but I would like a taste."

"You will, will you?"

"Okay, Jason. I'm looking forward to meeting you."

Rose giggled, "Me too."

"He sounds nice, but I can't believe I just had that conversation.," Rose said, handing the phone back to me.

For the next two days, Jason was the only topic. Sex dropped off. Not because we decided, more a shared understanding Rose should save herself.

Rose began getting ready. She showered, and I shaved her, so she was smooth and free from any pubes, as promised to Jason. My last act when rose was ready was to take a photo of Rose in her new blouse. It was the first time I had seen it, and it seemed appropriate for the situation.

Black, see-through, and open to the bottom of her braless breasts.

So this was it. I was only minutes away from handing my wife over to a stranger to have sex with her.

A car pulled up, and moments later, the doorbell rang.

We looked at each other. I kissed Rose and said I would get it.

I introduced them when I got back, "Rose, this is Jason. Jason, my wife, Rose."

Rose got up with a smile on her face and held out her arms to Jason. They said, "Hi," and kissed. Jason's hands went straight to Rose's ass cheeks. They had a quick chat with each other, and I could see Jason was pulling Rose into his crotch.

I asked Jason if he would like a drink. When I came back with three beers, Rose and Jason were still holding onto each other, kissing and tonguing each other. Rose's skirt was around her ankles, and Jason's hands were inside Rose's panties, massaging her ass and still pulling her onto his crotch.

We sat, and Jason showed he wasn't there to mess around, "Rose, why don't you get my dick out and suck on it.?"

Rose was enjoying herself with Jason's dick in her mouth, "So are you just a spectator, going to join in or is it going to be a private thing between Rose and I, when we get going?" Jason asked me.

I said I wasn't sure and would see how things went along.

"Rose," Jason said, "Suck his dick."

Rose came over to me and began sucking my cock, and Jason stripped.

"All the way down, babe," Jason told Rose.

Rose was concentrating on my cock's head, but as soon as Jason told her what to do, she slipped her lips down my shaft's full length.

"Keep sucking, but get off of your knees," Jason said.

Keeping my cock in her mouth Rose got up, so she was bending over me. I felt a moan vibrate over my cock. Jason held two fingers up, "That's one wet pussy your wife as." he said and licked his fingers.

"Do you want to watch?" Jason asked.

I assumed he meant he was going to penetrate Rose, so I nodded.

I stood behind the sofa. Rose laid with her head on the armrest, one foot on the floor and the other on the couch's back. Jason placed a cushion under Rose's bottom and positioned himself between her legs.

Rose held her hand out, and I held onto it and watched Jason slide his dick into my wife. Once he was up to his hilt, I looked back at Rose. Her mouth was open, and her eyes closed.

Soon her expression changed. She looked at me and smiled.

Jason was into a rhythm.

Jason had Rose in several positions until he finally came in her mouth. He asked where the bathroom was so that he could freshen up. While Jason was away, Rose asked if I enjoyed watching. I told her it was amazing, and I was proud of her. She smiled and said she relished every moment.

Rose added, "It was a lot to swallow all at once, though. Tasty but a lot," and she giggled.

Like me, Rose thought the evening was over, but Jason came back with almost a full erection.

Jason held Rose's hand and said, "Sorry, this one's between Rose and me."

He marched Rose off, and I heard a bedroom door slam.

I waited a few moments, followed, and stood at the door.

"Suck my balls," I heard Jason say.

A while later, it was, "Spread your legs."

Rose's voice followed quickly, "Oh my God, yes. Oh yes. That's it. More."

They grunted and moaned, for I don't know how long. Rose screamed and begged for more. "Harder, deeper," she kept repeating.

Then there was silence.

I was ready to check they were okay, and the door opened, "You are a lucky guy, she's a fantastic fuck." Jason said as he walked past me.

I stepped into the bedroom and heard the front door close. Rose was on the bed, laid in the fetal position, breathing heavily and covered in sweat.

Rose still had her blouse on, and that was soaked and clinging to her body.

A line of whiteish fluid was leaking Rose. Not from her pussy but Rose's asshole.

She looked at me and said, in a faint voice, "I asked him back next week."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments