Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marie 2

""Just a quick fuck," he proposed."

27
1 Comment 1
6.9k Views 6.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

"Timothy, no. I don't have ti," Marie's complaint was cut short.

She was still getting used to Timothy's youthful eagerness and energy. Adjusting from not having a man for ten years of what seemed a permanently hard cock pointing at her, took some getting used to.

It was only a few minutes since Timothy was grunting and filling Marie with his cream, and he was ready again.

When he arrived, Marie had warned Timothy he couldn't stay long because she was going to a friend's.

"Just a quick fuck," he proposed.

Marie wouldn't have said, "No," she loved the attention. It was too late anyway. Timothy had rolled on top of her, and he was already back inside Marie.

Timothy pulled back slowly and then pushed hard, fast and deep into Marie.

"Oh, God. Again," Marie demanded.

Timothy smiled and repeated his action.

"Again."

Marie took another thrust and echoed herself, but louder, "Again."

After the sixth drive, Marie begged Timothy to stop. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and held on tight.

"Do it again," Marie begged.

Timothy grunted when he forced his dick deep into Marie.

Marie's juices flowed uncontrollably. Her muscles cramped, and she began to tremble.

Marie was experiencing the most powerful orgasm she had had with Timothy. Maybe her most intense one ever.

Timothy waited until he felt Marie begin to relax, "Are you okay?"

"Did you cum?" Marie asked.

She was delighted when Timothy said he hadn't.

"Good because I don't mind being late."

Timothy smiled and renewed his attack on Marie's pussy. He pumped Marie into another orgasm. Not as strong as the previous one but enough to make Marie scream with pleasure.

For the next half-hour, Timothy treated Marie like a rag doll. He pulled and pushed her into different positions. Then Marie took command. She straddled and rode him until he gave Marie her second serving of the day.

"I've got what I wanted. Now fuck off." Marie pushed Timothy away and laughed.

The occasional use of swear words had rubbed off from Timothy. They didn't sound as bad to her now, and Marie was absorbing them into her vocabulary.

Timothy stayed and showered with Marie. He soaped Marie and washed her body. Even shampooing her pubic bush. He was first out and dried. When Marie came into the bedroom, Timothy was going through her underwear drawer.

"Wear this tonight," he said, holding up a black garter belt.

"My goodness. I haven't worn one of those for I don't know how long."

Timothy asked Marie to put it, so he could see how she looked.

"There's no point. I don't have any stockings."

"What's these?" Timothy said when he pulled a packet of sheer black nylons from the drawer.

Marie stepped into the belt and carefully put the nylons on.

"Is the seam straight?" Marie asked when she thought it was.

"Beautiful," Timothy congratulated Marie, "Here put this on."

Timothy handed Marie a double-banded pearl bracelet.

"Now these," he said, giving Marie a pair of black heels.

"What are you up to?" Marie asked.

Timothy told Marie to kneel by the bed. He moved Marie into a pose he liked and took a photo.

"You won't show anyone else, will you?" Marie asked when she saw herself on the phone.

Timothy said he wouldn't, but he knew full well he would. Marie didn't believe him, but it was a good picture. She was flattered Timothy had posed her so well. It showed off her ass and right breast and not her face, so she didn't mind if he did.

Marie showed faith in Timothy, "You've done well so far. Why not pick the rest of my outfit."

Timothy chose a  black dress from the wardrobe and sat on the bed.

"And?" Marie said.

Timothy smiled wryly.

Marie knew what was on his mind. Timothy had asked Marie to go out without a bra and panties on before.

"No, no. Pick a bra and panties."

Timothy pouted his lips and looked at Marie with little boys' eyes.

"Look, I'll go out with you one night without any underwear on, you and me. Just not tonight."

Marie had to promise she would before Timothy picked out matching black lace panties and a bra.

While Marie finished getting ready, she asked Timothy to give her a ride to her friends, Judith. Marie planned to get a taxi home.

Timothy pulled up outside Judith's home. It was only supposed to be a peck, incase someone saw, but Timothy held Marie's lips on his. He slipped his hand up Marie's dress and tugged at her panties.

"Take them off."

Marie protested, but somehow Timothy managed to get Marie's panties down to her knees. There was a little tug of war, and then Marie conceded defeat. She allowed Timothy to remove her panties.

"You're a prick," Marie snarled.

Timothy smiled and slid his hand back up Marie's dress.

"You're still a prick."

This time, Marie's words didn't have the venom, and she opened her legs to let two of Timothy's fingers inside her. Just as Marie felt herself slipping away, she pulled herself around.

"Stop it," she said and pulled Timothy's hand from under her dress.

Marie wasn't angry, just frustrated. She wanted Timothy's cock, but she had to see her friend.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" Marie asked.

Timothy couldn't say, "Yes," for definite.

Marie got out of the car, and Timothy wound the window down, "Text me. Let me know how it feels."

"How what feels."

Timothy picked Marie's panties out of the center console and put them up to his nose.

"I was wrong," Marie said, "You're not a prick. You're a cunt."

It was the first time the 'C' word had passed Marie's lips. It seemed like just another word, and Marie wondered why she objected to it before.

Marie smiled and gave Timothy a wink.

Inside, Marie found Judith and said, "Hi."

Judith was busy seeing to her guests, so Marie began to mingle.

"Drink?" a voice asked.

It was Eric, Judith's husband. A few years ago, Eric tried it on with Marie. He wasn't successful for three reasons. It wasn't long after Marie's husband passed, and there is a vast age difference. At that time it mattered. Thirdly, he is married to Judith.

Somehow not wearing panties, made Eric's marital status or who to, not matter as much. After a much younger Timothy found his way into Marie's pussy, reason two was liquidated too.

While they talked, Marie flirted with Eric and made some suggestive comments. They either passed over Eric's head, or Marie had scared him off by her remarks years ago.

Marie mixed some more and then found herself in a group of four with Ryan. Marie knew two things about Ryan. He's obnoxious, and he's good looking. The other couple withdrew and left Marie alone with Ryan.

Eric passed and Marie kept her eyes on him as he walked away.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Ryan asked.

Marie felt her face and neck getting warm. She was sure she was blushing.

"Certainly not."

Marie wasn't sure her tone was convincing. After all, she had just sown some seeds in hope.

"It doesn't matter if there is, it won't change anything," Ryan said.

Marie was curious about what that meant and was blown away by Ryan's reply. "I'm going to fuck you."

In the face of this revelation, Marie tried to remain calm, even though her nipples began to react.

"Oh yes, and when do you think this is going to happen?"

"I'm going upstairs. There's a spare room, the third door on the right down the hall. You're going to follow, so I imagine in about three minutes."

MIIA_SANTORO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIIA_SANTORO

"Yeh, right," Marie said condescendingly.

Ryan leaned in and whispered in Marie's ear with absolute confidence and firmness, "You're going to follow, and I'm going to fuck you."

Marie watched him walk away. No-one had ever spoken to her like that.

Marie loved it.

She was wet before she stood and followed Ryan with his commanding voice ringing in her ears. She was going to give herself to him anyway, but getting told, dictated to, aroused her more.

Marie knocked on the bedroom door. Her juices were already running freely. She wished she had panties on to absorb her fluids. Instead, it was trickling down her thigh.

The door opened, and Ryan grabbed her arm. He pulled her in and threw her onto the bed.

"Show me your cunt," he commanded while he freed his cock.

Marie pulled her dress past her waist, and Ryan smiled when he saw she wasn't wearing panties.

"I knew it," Ryan said, "You're a slut."

"A slut," Marie thought, "What's next."

What came next was Marie seeing the largest cock she ever saw. It was only a quick glimpse because Ryan it deep into Marie. She put her hand over her mouth to stop herself from screaming out. It didn't work too well, so Marie grabbed a pillow and bit onto it.

Marie's excitement heightened when she heard voices outside. The door didn't have a lock, so whoever it was could walk in. Ryan didn't seem to care. He carried on fucking Marie. She became so engrossed with Ryan's big cock, and the tension building inside her she forgot someone was outside. It came to the point Marie wouldn't have cared anymore if someone did walk in on them.

Ryan sensed Marie was at the brink and took his cock out of Marie's pussy.

"Not yet. When I say, you can."

Marie was bitterly disappointed, but she held back because Ryan said. She watched him put his cock back in his pants and zip them up.

"When?" Marie asked, almost begging.

"Later, and with one condition," Ryan said.

At this point, Marie would have done almost anything for Ryan to fuck her to an orgasm. His condition didn't phase Marie at all.

"You stay here. I'm going downstairs and tell Eric you want to see him and where you are. When he gets here, give him a blowjob."

Then Ryan's voice changed, and Marie knew she had to obey him.

"Don't let him near your cunt. Don't fuck him. Don't even let him touch your tits. Most importantly, don't cum."

Then two words came out of Marie's mouth; she never thought she would say, "Yes, Sir."

Ryan left. Marie straightened her dress and sat on the foot of the bed. She was nervous, and her hands were shaking. Not because she was going to suck Eric's dick, but with the anticipation of being with Ryan later.

Eric came into the bedroom. He was worried there was a problem.

Marie put him at ease there wasn't, and then she said bluntly, "I want to suck your dick."

Eric didn't know what to say. Eventually, he said, "What if someone comes in. My God, what if Judith catches us?"

Marie gave him an incentive, "Let me swallow your cum now, and you can fuck me later."

"Tonight," Eric asked with hope.

"No, not tonight. We'll arrange a time and date. We can spend the day together. I promise to make it worth your while, just let me blow you."

Eric eagerly got his prick out and offered it to Marie. He attempted to touch Marie's breast, but she stopped him in time.

It was taking too long for Marie, so she told Eric to fuck her mouth. Marie had heard or read somewhere touching a guy's balls sped the process up, so she played them while Eric fucked her.

Then to Marie's delight, Eric's cock erupted in her mouth.

Eric moaned without taking into account where he was, while Marie milked him. When Eric did realize, he quickly put his cock away.

"Don't forget your promise," Eric said as he was leaving.

Marie smiled and nodded. It was a bit awkward because she hadn't swallowed all of Eric's jizz. As soon as Eric was gone, Marie spit the remainder of Eric's cum into her palm.

"Well," Ryan said when Marie found him.

Marie opened her hand and showed Ryan Eric's cream.

"Did he touch you?"

"I told him to fuck my mouth, and I let him hold my head. I hope that was alright," Marie admitted.

Ryan growled Marie, "I told you not to let him touch you."

Marie felt terrible, and then she told Ryan she had said Eric could fuck her.

"Not now. Some other time," Marie added quickly.

"Where's your car?" Ryan asked.

Marie said she was going to get a cab home.

"No, I'm taking you," Ryan told Marie.

Ryan didn't give Marie a chance to say goodbye to Judith or Eric. He took Marie to his car and drove her home. The only words spoken in the car were Ryan asking Marie if someone was fucking her, and Marie saying yes.

"Get me a beer," Ryan told Marie once they were inside the house.

Marie was getting used to Ryan's abrupt speech, and doing as she was told. Ryan had made himself comfortable on the couch when Marie brought his beer.

"Take your clothes off," Marie was ordered.

Without hesitation, Marie stripped except for her belt and stockings. Ryan told her to leave them on.

"Get my cock out."

Marie released Ryan's dick. She had a little difficulty getting it out of his pants because of its size, and Ryan was mid-erection. She thought this was going to be what she had been waiting for, Ryan finishing what he had started at the party. Instead, Ryan told Marie to sit in the chair opposite him with her legs open.

It must have been three or four minutes of silence with Ryan staring at Marie's tits and pussy, never her face.

Then Ryan asked Marie how old she was.

"Seventy-one," Marie told him.

"Well, Marie, what would you say if I told you your seventy-one year old cunt belongs to me now. Your tits, ass, mouth, everything is mine."

A shiver went down Marie's spine when she agreed it did.

Ryan laid down the law to Marie, "On your time, you can fuck who you like, but when I say, your old pussy is mine."

"Yes, Sir."

"You'll do things you never thought you would," Ryan said as a warning.

Marie didn't think, "Yes," she said eagerly.

Marie was getting frustrated. Her pussy was more than ready for the meat Ryan had in his hand.

Ryan stood, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Marie couldn't believe he was going to leave and not fuck her.

"Don't move," Ryan told her when she was going to.

He stood in front of Marie and jerked himself off until he shot his load over Marie. Ryan's jizz was all over Marie's front.

"Rub it in," Ryan said piercingly.

Marie rubbed Ryan's cum into her skin as if it was moisturizer.

"Don't shower or wash. No nightie or whatever you wear in bed. AND (Ryan emphasized) no touching yourself."

Marie was beside herself when Ryan drove away. She wanted to finger her pussy, but Ryan's words stopped her. It was worse when she went to bed. The thought of the vibrator in her drawer was almost too much to resist, but Marie did.

She laid on top of the bed, thinking about her day, and what she is letting herself in for. Marie kept her arms firmly by her side and wished that tomorrow she would have Ryan's cock inside her. She needed him to fuck her.

Marie fell asleep with the smell of Ryan's cum in her nostrils.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments