Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mum's Best Friend

"She was practically family and we got very close."

82
14 Comments 14
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"As a young man, I had a few experiences with older women. I'm now in my mid forties and my love of mature women has not changed."

I've known Aunt Maria for many years, she's been Mum's best friend for as long as I can remember. She'd often be at our house for coffee mornings and occasionally visited us at our caravan. As a teenager, I often had to take myself somewhere private for a wank when she'd been over. Her big boobs always flashed plenty of cleavage and she always wore long flowing dresses.

On a few occasions, I'd seen her in her one-piece swimming costume where there was not a lot left to the imagination, her camel toe and big bumpy areola clearly visible. Maria is in her early sixties now, but still in good shape. Curvy in all the right places. Her husband is no longer around, so she would often ask for help around the house with D.I.Y. and odd jobs. A few weeks ago, she asked me if I could hang some rolls of wallpaper for her, I was more than happy to help out and although she offered to pay, I wasn't going to ask for any money, after all, she was practically family.

When I got to Maria's house, she was dressed in a lovely white summer dress, her chest almost spilling out.

"Come in," she said "Would you like a cuppa before you start?"

"Why not," I replied.

She made two cups of tea and we chatted in the kitchen. It was just general small talk about me and the family, but then she slipped in a bit of a suggestion.

"As you can see, I've already stripped for you."

"You should have said, I could have given you a hand," I replied.

"Nonsense, you don't want to see an old lass like me stripping," she said with a cheeky giggle.

"I wouldn't complain," I replied.

With that, she stood up and said "I best not distract you any more, or you'll not get anything done."

"Yes, I'll get to it."

I went out to the car, brought my gear in and set to work. The day went by and I worked through the job far quicker than I had anticipated. Maria generally left me to it, apart from the occasional

"Do you need anything?" or "Everything going well?"

However, as much as I was keeping my mind on the job, every time I saw Maria, or smelled her lovely perfume, my mind wandered and I started to imagine different sexual scenarios. Remembering her in her swimming costume, I imagined her in her underwear, or in the shower. Even when she passed me on the staircase, went to the toilet and I heard her go for a pee, my thoughts were horny. After all, she'd be sitting there with her dress hitched up and her knickers around her ankles.

By about mid-day, I had become so horny that it was effecting my work, so I decided to nip to the bathroom and sort myself out.

I took my phone and opened up some of my saved porn. Pictures and videos of mature women, playing with themselves or being fucked by much younger men. I got my cock out and it didn't take long before I ejaculated, hard. I cleaned up my mess, as the last thing I wanted was for my Mother's best friend to realize I'd been wanking in her bathroom when I should have been working. Then I headed back to work.

There wasn’t much left to do, other than a tricky corner and a bit of snagging, so I put my mobile phone on the end of my paste table with a bit of music playing and got to it. I finished the last of the job and started to tidy up just as Maria came back into the room.

“Wow, that looks fantastic. It's not taken you long at all. Are you this efficient with everything you do?“

“I try my best” was all I could reply. I was curious, was she flirting with me? Or was she just being nice and my horn was clouding my judgement?

“Is that you finished for the day, or have you got anything else on?”

“No, I’ve finished far sooner than I thought I would, so I was just going to head home and have a couple of hours to myself before the school run.”

“Oh, OK.” she sounded a bit disappointed. “You could stay for another cuppa, or I could make you a sandwich if you like?”

I couldn’t tell her I was dying to get home and have another wank, because her big tits bursting out of her dress had me so horny.

“Sorry, it's just nice having a man in the house for a change and we’ve not really had a proper catch-up. I’m sure you’d rather spend a few hours with me than all on your own.”

She gave me a cheeky wink. Still, I wasn’t sure if this was flirting or if my dick doing the thinking.

“Yeah, I suppose I’ve got some time to kill, why not? A cold drink will be fine though. A Coke?”

Her face lit up.

“A big cold glass of cock it is,” she said with a giggle. “Sorry, that’s what my daughter used to call it when she was little.”

Still a little unsure of what was happening, I cleaned up, packed the car up and went back into the house to join Maria in her garden. When I got there, she was stretched out on a lounger, slightly reclined, her dress pulled up way past her knees, the shoulder straps under her arms, with so much more of her chest on show. Wow, she looked good and I could feel myself getting all horny again.

“All sorted?” Maria asked.

“Yeah, everything’s in the van, although I seem to have misplaced my phone.”

“It's OK, I found it. You left it on the bench,” she replied. “Very interesting it is too.”

I was confused. “Interesting?”

“Yes you left it unlocked and when I picked it up, the screen opened up. I’m sorry, but I couldn’t help having a look. Now I know why you took so long in the bathroom earlier. Are you going to sit down?”

As I sat down on her other lounger, the penny dropped. All of my porn would have been open, she must have seen it all.

Maria picked the phone up and started to look at some of the images.

“There are some nice-looking girls on here. I take it you like a more, mature woman?”

“I do, yes,” I replied hesitantly.

She must have liked the images too, as I could now see her nipples poking out from under her dress. As she scrolled through, she must have found a video, as I suddenly heard the moans of a woman, clearly in the throws of passion. Leaving it playing, she put it on the table in front of me.

“I really Like this one,” she said.

Maria leaned back, her legs parting very slightly, as she pulled her dress up further, giving me a flash of her big, white, cotton knickers. The video was of a big-boobed mature woman, currently receiving a good pussy licking from a much younger man.

“She looks a bit like me, doesn’t she." Maria looked me in the eyes “Do you think about me when you watch that one?”

I was rumbled. No point in denying it now, besides I was starting to get hard and hoping this was going to end up getting naughty.

“Yes, I do.”

“So you find me attractive?”

“Oh yes, you are gorgeous.”

“I thought so, you can’t keep your eyes off my boobs,” she said as she looked down at them, groping herself. Then she pulled the top of her summer dress down, letting her fabulous big breasts fall out. Her nipples were big and hard, surrounded by big areolas. My cock was now rock hard.

“What do you think? How do they compare to the woman on your phone?” Maria asked me, as she groped them some more. Squeezing her pert nipples between her fingertips.

They were so much better than I'd ever imagined. Her slightly freckled chest, the symmetry in them, was simply gorgeous. “Much nicer,” was all I could reply.

MissyButterfly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissyButterfly

I stared at Maria as one hand slid down between her legs, she lifted her skirt higher giving me a full view of her knickers. Slipping her hand into her knickers, she closed her eyes, listening to the louder moaning of my pornography.

“She’s really enjoying that isn’t she?” She said.

I watched Maria push her hand further down and she clearly started to tease her clit.

“I think he is too. Do you like licking pussy?”

“Yes, I love going down on a woman”

“Even and old lass like me?”

“I’ve fantasized about eating your pussy for years,” I told her honestly.

She picked up my phone again and started to rub herself some more, as she watched the woman being licked and fingered.

“well I’m sorry, but I’m not shaven like the woman in your movie. I certainly wasn’t expecting this so I’ve not had time to tidy myself up.”

“I don’t mind at all, I like a naturally hairy woman too.”

Maria put the phone down again so we could both see it this time. Then she wriggled a little and slipped her panties off. Her legs opened and she hitched her dress back up, revealing her hairy, ginger fanny.

“Like this?”

Maria sat there, running her fingers through her hairy pussy, while caressing her big boobs.

“Wow. Yes. Definitely” I must have sounded flustered.

“It's OK. There's no need to be shy,” she reassured me “come closer.”

I stood up and stepped closer. Almost forgetting how hard I was in my pants. Maria noticed it straight away. She stared at my crotch and bit her lip.

“You do like what you see don’t you?” She reached out and took my hand. “Come here.” she gently pulled me to her and put my hand on to her boob.

“I know you like big breasts like mine. I’ve seen your phone remember? Help yourself.”

I did, I started to caress her lovely firm breasts. First one, then the other. As I did, Maria gave my cock a playful but firm squeeze.

“Can I help myself to this?” She asked.

Aunty Maria looked up at me, squeezing my cock with one hand, she took her other hand away from her pussy and put it round my neck, pulling me in for a deep passionate kiss.

Kissing had never been in my fantasies. It was always just sex, but I was pleased she added this new dimension. Her kisses were deep, passionate and sensual, making this so much better than any fantasy. As we kissed, my work jeans were unbuttoned and pulled open, then along with my boxers, pulled down past my knees.

Maria cupped and squeezed my balls with one hand and started to stroke my cock with the other. We continued to kiss. Maria let out a muffled, “mmmmm” and gave my cock a few pulls, before pulling away from our kiss. Without a word, she leaned forward and kissed my cock, looked up at me to meet met my stare before pushing her head down, swallowing my whole length, the first time without even a gag.

Standing next to my mother's best friend, caressing her boobs, her pussy on show and my cock in her mouth was almost too much for me, but Maria's experience knew what was coming. She grabbed the base of my cock, firmly squeezing until my urge subsided. Then she carried on, licking my glans, wanking my foreskin and caressing my balls. Every time I got close to orgasm, she stopped me, expertly. She really knew what she was doing.

Eventually, the teasing stopped and Maria pulled me out of her mouth.

“Finish yourself off for me,” she commanded as she lifted her tits up with both hands “I want you to spunk on my boobs”.

I did as I was told. I stood in front of her and started to masturbate for her. Her eyes fixated on my dick.

“That’s it, wank for me. Cum for Auntie Maria. Cover my boobs in spunk”.

That was all I could take, with a grunt and a thrust into my hand, I started to cum. It splashed over her nipples, boobs and chin. Maria opened her mouth. I squirted again, more on her chin and chest. I kept wanking and after a few more stokes, a final jet of spunk filled her mouth. Maria swallowed, licked her lips, and then started to lick the cum off her own nipples and boobs

My cock stayed hard.

The video had ended, but Maria reached over and swiped to the next one. Another mature woman, this time she was on all fours and a younger man was pounding her from behind.

“Now that looks fun,” Maria said, as she took my hand and pushed it down between her legs.

I was pleased to find that she was very wet. She let out a gentle gasp as I slid two fingers into her. As I started to rub, she watched the video some more and I could feel her getting wetter.

“That’s nice,” she moaned “But I want you to lick me.”

I didn’t need to be asked twice. I got on my knees in front of my horny, mature lover. She slid forward in her chair, pushing her pussy forward so I had an even better view of her gorgeous, engorged pink lips surrounded by soft ginger pubes. Grasping her by the back of her legs, I pulled her closer, I could smell her muskiness, a horny, sexy smell. I ran my tongue along her pussy. She tasted sweet and was very wet.

Maria sighed deeply as I licked the length of her vulva. This spurred me on to push my tongue deeper into her. Another sigh, louder this time, as I gently sucked on her pussy lips. After I had licked the length of her pussy a few more times, Maria lifted her legs up to my shoulders, reached down and pulled herself open, revealing more of her glistening pussy. Now I could also see her tight pink anus, also surrounded by soft ginger pubes.

My cock swelled and twitched as I took her invite and licked slowly from her bum all the way to her swollen clit, then back to her bum. I probed her with my tongue, tickling around the entrance to her most intimate hole. Occasionally I Pushed my tongue into her. Maria started to moan louder as I lapped at her arse.

“Suck my clitoris!”

Again, I did as I was told and gently sucked her clit into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue as I did. Maria's legs wrapped around my back and pulled me in. Moaning more as she did, getting louder and more rhythmical. I pushed two fingers deep into her, easily, and found her G-spot. Massaging her inner walls with my fingers, sucking her clit and flicking the tip of my tongue over it. Licking her pussy, her occasional sighs and moans had now become heavy breathing.

“Oh, god, that’s good!” She exclaimed “Don’t stop. I’m going to cum!”

I picked up my pace, her breathing turned to rhythmical moans of

“Yes, Yes, YES’’

Grabbing me by the back of my head, pushing it into her and squeezing me with her thighs, she let out one last exclamation

“OH MY GOD YES."

Her muscles tightened round my fingers, almost pushing them out as she let go and her orgasm filled my mouth. Covering my face, soaking me. She tasted fantastic.

“Wow, that was good my love.” she panted. “But I think we should take this inside. Pass me my knickers, pull your pants up and follow me."

I picked her panties up and gave them to her, as I pulled my trousers up. I watched her put her boobs back into her dress, then pull her knickers back up. I found this almost as exciting as seeing her take them off. She stood up, gave me a gentle, slow, passionate kiss then took my hand.

“C'mon, gorgeous.”

She led me into the house and up the stairs.

Published 
Written by TGFF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments