Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mum's Best Friend - Into The Bedroom

"After our fun in the garden, Aunt Maria took me into the bedroom for more."

41
6 Comments 6
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second part of my story about my encounter with my mum's best friend Maria. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you've not read it yet, please do. All comments are welcome."

Maria took me by the hand and I was led inside and then upstairs to her bedroom where we started to kiss passionately. Maria started to undress me. First, she opened my shirt, one button at a time, her hands caressed my chest once she had my shirt open. then pushed it off over my arms. Then my curvy mature lover unbuckled my belt, followed by the top button of my trousers which, with a swift tug, were down round my ankles. while still passionately kissing, I pulled off my shoes and socks and stepped out of my trousers. I was standing in just my boxers and already had a throbbing erection again.

"Sit down over there," I was told, as she pointed at a chair to the side of her bed.

I sat down and Aunty Maria stood in front of me and started to slowly undress. She slipped her summer dress off her shoulders slowly pulling it down over her big boobs then let it fall over the rest of her ample body, to the floor. Standing in front of me, her big breasts held tight in a white bra, I could see her hairy bush protruding from the sides of her white cotton knickers.

Maria reached around her back and unclasped her bra. teasing me, she slowly removed it displaying her heavily freckled bosom, squeezing her big boobs and pinching her nipples before showing me them again. Her right hand then moved down between her legs and she started to rub the now damp patch of her big, white cotton panties. Maria closed her eyes and bit her lip as she pressed her clit, pulling her knickers tighter so I could see the outline of her pussy. With one hand still playing with her boobs she rubbed herself harder until her knickers started to work their way into her. What I was now seeing was very horny, the crotch of Aunty Maria's panties had disappeared and her engorged pussy lips were now on show swallowing her knickers. My Cock swelled at the view. She then slipped her knickers off and proceeded to wipe them in and over her now sopping minge.

"Look how wet you've got me," she said, handing me her damp knickers.

I put them to my face and inhaled deeply I could smell the muskiness of her aroused pussy.

Maria got up onto her bed, sat opposite me, and opened her legs, her vagina was wet and glistening, her ginger pubes matted with her wetness. As I watched her, my aunt ran her fingers over her pussy lips, around her swollen clit then through her mat of most pubes. Her other hand slowly groped her boobs occasionally pinching her nipples. I reached down and pulled my cock out of my shorts and started to play with myself.

"No you don't, young man," Maria said with an authoritative tone. "Leave yourself alone, I just want you to watch."

With that, she reached over to a bedside cabinet, opened the drawer, and pulled out a purple dildo, probably about 8 inches long. Still playing with her pussy, she ran the dildo over her nipples and then started to lick it. Running her tongue around the helmet, then sucking it into her mouth, she stared into my eyes as she simulated a blowjob. Again I reached for my cock.

"Stop that! I've already told you once, no touching yourself. I don't want to have to tell you again, just watch." Her slightly sterner voice turned me on even more.

Maria ran her rubber cock over her pussy, lubricating it with her own juices, running from her ample bum up to her clit, then back down, each time she repeated this action, her swollen pink pussy lips covered more of the purple helmet of her dildo until, with a loud sigh, she purposefully pushed it deep into herself, all 8 inches in one go. Then she slowly withdrew it right out, Covered and glistening with her juices.

I could feel my cock swelling and twitching, it needed attention and I couldn't resist any longer. Again I put my hand around my penis but before I could do anything more, I was again told to stop, even more sternly. I felt like a naughty boy being told off, and it was such a turn-on.

"I warned you, didn't I?" Maria put her wet dildo to one side and moved off the bed. What was she going to do?

She went to a basket in the corner of the room, it was her laundry basket, she opened the lid and pulled out two pairs of tights, and walked over to me.

"I think I need to do something to stop you."

Maria set about tying my forearms to the chair arms with her dirty nylons.

"That should stop you," she said, "but, best be sure."

She opened a drawer in the cabinet next to me and pulled out two belts."I'm going to make sure you can't move at all and then you'll have to watch me fuck myself with my toy, just like some of those dirty women on your phone. I think ill have these off though." She pulled my boxers off, Then strapped my ankles to the chair legs. The white cotton knickers that she had left me with had fallen to the floor. Maria picked them up and while squatting on the floor in front of me, rubbed them over her wet pussy again, then pushed them in my face. "Do I taste good?"

"Mmmmm yes," I said in a very muffled voice.

The wet knickers were taken away from my face, then wrapped around my cock as my foreskin was slowly pulled back, my own purple helmet swollen, bigger than I ever remember seeing it before. I was immobile and very hard, expecting Maria going to wank me, but she spotted my precum, licked it off, ran her tongue around my exposed bellend then stepped back onto the bed, this time much closer.

BellaColeman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaColeman

"There's a good lad, now you have to watch, without playing with your dick."

Sitting tied to the chair naked, with my penis erect, I felt helpless but so turned on, as Maria opened her legs in front of me and started to rub her wet, hairy vagina with her big purple dildo.

She started rubbing the dildo over her pussy again, then with a deep sigh, she slid the entire length into herself. Maria then lay back and opened her legs further, sliding the dildo all the way out and then back in, occasionally rubbing her clit with it, she was breathing deeply, and I could see her boobs rising with every heavy breath as the rubber cock entered her soaking wet cunt. what a show she was putting on for me, my cock was throbbing, dying to be touched but I was helpless.

My Horny Aunty then really surprised me, raising her legs, I got a great view of her bum. her hairy anus puckered and wet, with the juices from her pussy dripping down to it, she pulled the phallus out of herself then slowly but deliberately pushed it, with a moan, into her tight bumhole.

I felt like I was going to cum and I started to leak precum without even a touch. Tied to the chair, naked and helpless, with a rock-hard cock that was dripping precum, I watched Auntie Maria fuck her arse with her big dildo, it clearly stretched her, but she took it in its entirety every time she pushed it into herself. Her hairy pussy was wide, her vulva engorged, deep pink, and very wet. I could even see her swollen clit pushing out at the top of her slit.

She moaned, between heavy breaths as she continued, she reached between her thighs with her free hand, running her fingers along the length of her lips, up to her clit where she proceeded to rub it. She let out a deeper moan as her open pussy tightened and relaxed. Rubbing her clit more purposefully while still pushing her dildo into her tight arse hole, I watched her pussy start to tighten and relax with each thrust until she let out a louder moan, and I saw her pussy flood, covering her dildo and bum, then causing a wet patch to spread over the bedding under her.

Maria relaxed a little and lay back on the bed, still breathing heavily as she pulled the dildo out of herself. Her pussy pulsated some more and her boobs heaved up and down. What I would do to lick her now, but I was still helpless, all I could do was watch her get her breath back. Soon her breathing slowed and she sat up her legs still apart, allowing me to keep admiring her naked body, her big nipples proud and her pubes soaking.

“Did you enjoy the show?” she asked me as she stared at my hard cock, wet with the precum that kept dripping out of it almost continuously.

“God yes. You’ve got me so horny now,” I replied honestly.

“Well let's see what we can do about that then.”

Maria stood up off the bed and got closer, she knelt down in front of me and again licked the end of my cock, tasting more of my leaking precum. Without touching me she sunk her head onto my cock, swallowing my entire length without even a little gag. Her head started to move up and down on my shaft, each time she took me deep into her mouth I could feel it hitting the back of her throat. and each time I felt that I got closer to my orgasm.

Maria sensed this and expertly grabbed the base of my cock, squeezing just hard and long enough to stop me from cumming, then started again, bringing me to the brink of orgasm and then stopping me. It felt incredible, I’d never had a blowjob like it. After four or five ‘almost orgasms’ Aunty Maria started to wank me too. Pulling my foreskin back and forth as she sucked its swollen head. Her spare hand cupped my balls, then probed further back, I felt the tip of her finger touch the entrance to my bum then slowly, but deliberately she slid it into me.

That was all I could take and with a loud groan, I came, hard into her mouth, several ejaculations filling her mouth until it was dripping out. Then she surprised me again. She stood up grasped me by the back of the head and started to kiss me passionately, her mouth still full of my cum. Our tongues entangled and she shared my cum with me.

“Now be a good lad and swallow all of that, if you want to be untied. And don’t be going soft yet, I still need a fucking with a real cock.”

Dutifully I swallowed and showed her my open mouth so she could see that it had all gone. Until that day I had never tasted spunk, and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it tasted.

“Good boy,” she said as she finally untied me. “Now jump up on the bed with me.”

I did as I was told and got up onto the bed. my cock still as engorged as it had been before I'd cum.

Published 
Written by TGFF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments