Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Painter And Decorator

"A decorator compliments the lady of the house on the shape of her bottom and, eventually, they are in bed together"

67
11 Comments 11
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

"Nice arse," said the man on the stepladder as the mature woman in tight jodhpurs bent over.

"What did you say?" demanded the not unattractive woman, turning to face the man.

"I said, nice arse; it may be a bit big but that is how I like them," said the man on the ladder.

"How dare you! apologise at once," snapped the woman.

"I am just complimenting you on your arse, Mrs," replied the man.

"You will get out of my house this instant," fumed the woman.

"Your husband hired me to do this painting, at least I assume Mr Batholomew is your husband," said the man.

"And I am telling you to get out of my house," re-iterated the woman.

"I take my instructions from Mr Batholomew," replied the man.

"In that case, I will phone my husband and have him dismiss you," said the woman.

"You look like you could do with a good fucking, lady," said the man.

"This is outrageous!" stormed the woman, leaving the room to phone her husband.

The man was thirty-three-year-old Gary Jefferson, he was self-employed, single and very good at pleasuring women, especially older ones.

The woman was fifty-nine-year-old Teresa Batholomew and she was currently very sexually frustrated because her husband was getting plentiful sex with a much younger female acquaintance of The Batholomew's.

Teresa had got as far as the telephone, still raging, but the last words that the man had spoken were true, she did need a good fucking. Teresa chose not to phone her husband, nor did she return immediately to the room where the man was working.

Teresa had to decide what to do because the man was probably expecting her to storm back into the room and announce that her husband said that he was to get out. She could also not give the man a hint of the fact that he had been spot on with his assessment of her sexual frustration.

She returned to the room, "I have been unable to reach my husband but you can rest assured that when I tell him how you have spoken to me, your work here will cease," said Teresa, trying to look and sound as angry as she had been earlier.

She castigated herself mentally for thinking that the man was very good-looking and rather sexy.

The man said nothing and Teresa spun around and left the room, feeling the man's eyes on her buttocks. Her mind was in turmoil because she could not back down from her indignation but she was now thinking about how wonderful sex with this man might be.

Teresa's husband had told her that there would be a man doing some painting, so seeing the man was not a surprise, and that it would likely be a three-day job. Teresa had some time to decide on any future moves that she might make regarding the man who had taken a liking to her backside.

Gary had tried very similar approaches to mature married females that he had perceived to be sexually neglected before, and more often than not, he ended up in bed with them. He was hopeful that that would be the case here despite the very frosty initial reaction from Mrs Batholomew.

Teresa went for the horse ride that she was dressed for when the man, she did not yet know his name, remarked on the attraction of her arse. She cleared her mind to some extent and decided to offer to withdraw her threat to have her husband dismiss the man if the man apologised to her.

Gary had a lot of other work lined up so it was no big deal to him if Mr Batholomew terminated their agreement, he was still hopeful of fucking Mrs Batholomew.

Teresa showered after her ride and dressed in a blouse and trousers, the trousers not as tight as her jodhpurs but they did still emphasise her shape. She took a little while composing herself and what she was going to say and then entered the room where the man was working.

"I have decided to give you one more chance to apologise before I have my husband kick you out," said Teresa, trying to and succeeding in sounding haughty.

"I don't think that I have anything to apologise for, Mrs Batholomew," said Gary, his eyes on Teresa's.

"You made remarks about my bottom," said Teresa, feeling strangely sexually aroused that both hers and the man's thoughts were on her backside.

"Compliments, I would say," answered Gary, keeping eye contact.

"And then there was your disgusting suggestion," continued Teresa.

"What suggestion, Mrs Batholomew?" responded Gary, knowing full well what she meant.

"You know what suggestion; the suggestion that I am in need of sex," blurted Teresa, who immediately regretted saying what she just had.

"And are you?" smirked Gary.

"Apologise now," snapped Teresa, fighting to stop herself from confirming that she needed a good fucking.

"Because if you do need a fucking, I would be delighted to give you one; more than one, in fact," smiled Gary, making Teresa think how much she would like this man between her legs.

Teresa knew that she was losing this discussion with every word spoken, she knew it but could not show it.

"I have never had a man dare to talk to me like this," said Teresa, her voice cracking a bit.

"I am here for three days, love; just tell me when you are ready for me to fuck you," said Gary, resuming his painting and knowing that he had as good as got himself into this attractive woman's bed.

If his reputation for bedding sex-starved married women spread, loss of business from wary husbands might be balanced by extra business from wives encouraging their husbands to book this particular painter and decorator.

Teresa stood for a moment, unable to speak, and then hurried out of the room. Despite her husband being unfaithful over the years, Teresa had never strayed but right now it looked like she was about to. Not as any sort of revenge against her husband but simply because she needed a fucking and she had a man in the house for the next two and a half days more than happy to oblige.

The phone rang, it was her husband Charles calling to say that he would be at the golf club all afternoon. Teresa knew that he might be at the golf club but he is just as likely to be fucking twenty-six-year-old Lynsey Marbutt, the daughter of friends of Charles and Teresa.

The parents had no idea that their daughter was having regular sex with Charles and Teresa knew that letting them know that fact would horrify them, she did feel guilty about keeping the secret though.

Charles was aged sixty-six and retired, he and therefore Teresa were quite wealthy and they were both quite content with their lives as they were, perhaps Charles more content than Teresa.

"How is the painter getting on, he seems to think he will need three days to do the job?" asked Charles.

"Oh, I have not seen much of him but he seems to be getting on well," replied Teresa, ruling out telling her husband about her conversations with the man whose name she still did not know.

"We have agreed on a set price so if he goes into four days, it will not benefit him," said Charles.

"Right, well I will just let him get on at whatever pace he wants to," said Teresa, not just thinking of the painting.

"I will not be there much if at all, I have golf all week," said Charles.

"Yes, dear," responded Teresa.

The conversation with her husband ended and Teresa thought back on some of the painter's words, he had said 'tell me when you are ready for me to fuck you,' Teresa was very tempted to tell him that she was ready right now.

Not long ago, Teresa had thought of the painter as being uncouth and obnoxious but right now she was thinking of him as a man to give her a much-needed fucking. She went to where he was working.

"My husband just phoned, he will be out all afternoon," said Teresa.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

"Oh yeah," replied the painter, feigning disinterest.

"He also said that you get paid the same whether you are here for three days or four," said Teresa, talking without the aggression of earlier.

"Yes, that is correct," said the painter, putting down his paintbrush and looking at Teresa who looked even more attractive than earlier.

"My name is Teresa," said the attractive woman.

"I am Gary; pleased to meet you, Teresa; um, I hadn't better shake your hand," laughed Gary, looking at his paint-splattered hand.

"Um, about what you said earlier," said Teresa, almost shyly.

"What? that you have a nice arse?" teased Gary, his penis stiffening in his overalls.

"Ha, well, that as well but you said that if I, um, I was ready, um..." said Teresa.

Gary could have made Teresa say the words but took pity on her, "Are you asking me to fuck you, Mrs Batholomew?" said Gary.

"Yes, Gary, I am," replied Teresa.

"Well if you can show me somewhere where I can clean up a bit, I will very gladly do that, Teresa," said Gary, getting down from his stepladder.

"Yes, yes, there is an ensuite in my bedroom, you can shower there," smiled Teresa.

"Before and after," grinned Gary,

"Yes, before and after," said Teresa, before leading Gary out of the room and towards the stairs.

"Nice arse," chuckled Gary.

"I hope you think the same when you see it without clothing," said Teresa, as they climbed the stairs.

"I don't doubt it," said Gary, as they reached the top of the stairs and Teresa led him into her bedroom.

"Shower is over there, as you see," said Teresa, nervous and excited.

"Better get these off," said Gary, removing his overalls and, not knowing where he should put them, handing them to Teresa who placed them on a chair.

Gary, with his eyes on Teresa, peeled down his boxers to show that he was exceptionally well endowed. Teresa gasped slightly.

"Um, I will get you a towel," said Teresa, getting a towel and handing it to the naked Gary.

"Thank you, Mrs Batholomew," smiled Gary, walking past her towards the shower.

"Nice arse," laughed Teresa, and Gary turned and blew her a kiss before entering the ensuite.

Teresa was unsure whether to be clothed or naked when Gary came out of the shower but she settled on the latter.

Gary came out of the ensuite, his penis almost fully erect, and the naked Teresa got off the bed to greet him.

They kissed and their tongues invaded the other's mouth as their hands roamed. Gary caressed Teresa's buttocks as she gripped his now erect cock in between their bodies.

"You are so big," said Teresa, slowly wanking Gary as their bodies separated.

"You are a beautiful woman," said Gary, caressing Teresa's tits.

"Still like my arse?" laughed Teresa, letting go of Gary's cock and turning her back on him.

"It is a wonderful arse, Mrs Batholomew," said Gary, running his hand over Teresa's buttocks.

"Would you like to fuck me now?" asked Teresa, smiling over her shoulder.

"I would like that very much," replied Gary, as Teresa turned back around and they kissed again.

"Then do it," breathed Teresa, getting on the bed and spreading her legs invitingly.

As Gary got onto the bed, Teresa's eyes were fixed on his cock which was certainly longer and thicker than any that she had ever experienced. Gary positioned himself between her legs and the head of his penis touched Teresa's cunt lips, their eyes met as Gary eased forward and he penetrated her.

Teresa's mouth opened as she felt the large solid penis go deeper, "Mmmm, fuck," she breathed.

Gary went in deep before easing back and then sliding forward again, he increased his pace but was still thrusting quite slowly as Teresa got used to the size of the phallus invading her cunt.

The pace of Gary's thrusts increased further and Teresa was being driven wild, "God, oh fuck, so big, fuck," muttered the squirming Teresa.

"Mmmm, fuck, oh fuck, cumming," shouted Teresa as her first orgasm hit, Gary intended to give her several more.

The fucking went on, now at quite a swift pace and Teresa yelled and shrieked in the pleasure of the experience. She dug her claws into Gary's back as the man's sexual abilities drove her crazy.

Teresa had orgasmed multiple times when Gary felt himself about to cum, he could maybe delay it a bit but did not try and Teresa shrieked again when jets of Gary's spunk splattered in her cunt.

Their bodies trembled in a shared climax, before slowly relaxing.

"Oh god, I am speechless after that," chuckled a very well fucked Teresa.

"You are a great woman to fuck, Mrs Batholomew," said Gary.

"Thank you; I hope that you will be fucking me again," responded Teresa.

"A few times in the next few days I hope, but I had also better do some painting," said Gary.

"Yes, I suppose you had better do some painting, my husband might get a bit suspicious if the job takes a month," laughed Teresa.

"It is nice of Mr Batholomew to be out to give us this time together," said Gary.

"He is probably doing what you just did, only just not nearly as well," replied Teresa.

"Oh, does that bother you?" asked Gary.

"Not really, it did when I first found out but I get just about everything that I want so I let him get on with it," answered Teresa.

"Fucking the decorator was not on your things that you wanted to list a few hours ago," pointed out Gary.

"No, I thought you were very rude; fucking the decorator again is definitely on my list now though," laughed Teresa, as Gary withdrew his slightly softened penis from her.

"I had better clean myself up a bit and do some painting," said Gary, and Teresa reluctantly agreed.

Teresa lay naked on the bed for some time after Gary had gone back downstairs, still coming down from the fuck and looking forward to the next one.

She put a short dressing gown on over her naked body and went downstairs. She chatted with Gary and they were both fancying another session but they decided that he had better get on with his decorating.

Charles Batholomew had already, sort of, said that the job might go into the fourth day when he said that payment would be for the job and not for the time spent, so Gary and Teresa already knew that they should have a few more opportunities for sex.

Gary was still working when Charles came home, be it from the golf club or having sex, and Teresa was now dressed conventionally.

"All going well?" Charles asked the painter.

"Yes, Mr Batholomew, although it might take slightly longer than I estimated," replied Gary, seeing Teresa standing behind Charles with a huge smile on her face.

"However long it takes, the invoice price is already agreed," pointed out Charles.

"Oh yes, Mr Batholomew, I just like to do a thorough job," said Gary, smirking at the still smiling Teresa.

A little later, Gary packed up for the day, "I am going now, Mr Batholomew, will I see you in the morning?" said Gary.

"Um, maybe not, I will probably be out; my wife will be here though," replied Charles.

"Okay, see you in the morning, Mrs Batholomew," said Gary to Teresa.

"Yes, see you tomorrow," replied Teresa.

Gary Jefferson went home with the knowledge that he would be fucking Teresa Batholomew at least once the next day and very likely be fucking her on both of the two days to follow.

Teresa Batholomew had had a good fucking and there was more of the same in prospect for the next few days.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments