Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Painter And Decorator - Part 4

"Teresa Batholomew arranges to visit her younger lover for a spanking and fucking"

30
6 Comments 6
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It had been more than a week since Gary Jefferson finished working at the home of Charles and Teresa Batholomew. Consequently, it had been more than a week since thirty-three-year-old Gary and fifty-nine-year-old Teresa had had sex together.

Since the completion of the job, Gary had shafted two mature housewives, one of them for the first time and one that he had fucked before. The one that had been a first time had already gotten herself pleasured by Gary on three occasions.

Gary had become very good at combining decorating jobs, which he was excellent at, with having sex with the lady of the house without her husband's knowledge, something else that he was exceptional at. It obviously did not happen every time, because it needed the female to be up for such things to start with, or as with Teresa, it needed her to be convinced that she was up for it.

Teresa, on the other hand, had only had sex with her fingers because she and her husband no longer had a sexual relationship.

The hope and intention had been for Teresa to visit Gary's home one evening for sex, and Teresa was getting desperate to make that meeting soon.

Although with or without Teresa Batholomew as a sex partner, Gary was unlikely to go short, she was quite a spectacular fuck so Gary was also up for further meetings.

Teresa could not really phone Gary during the daytime because he was likely either busy painting and decorating or busy making love to some lucky female, so she phoned him early evening.

"Gary, it is Teresa; any chance of seeing you soon?" said a needy Teresa.

"Hi Teresa, good to hear from you; I do not have any plans for tomorrow evening if that is good for you," replied Gary.

"Tomorrow is good, I will tell Charles that I am meeting some female friends; I will need your address," said a happy Teresa.

Gary gave Teresa his address and they fixed a time for her to arrive.

"Gary, will you give me another spanking, please? That one last time was such a turn-on," said Teresa.

"I would love to, Teresa; maybe you could put your jodhpurs on, I would love to spank you in them," said an excited Gary.

"I will bring them to change into; Charles might think it strange if I went out to meet the girls in jodhpurs," laughed Teresa.

"They might have to come down before the spanking is finished though," said Gary.

"Sounds good to me; the fucking afterwards will be sensational," replied a very aroused Teresa.

"It will be, Teresa, it will be great," agreed Gary, his penis stiffening as he thought of spanking and fucking Mrs Batholomew.

There was no lady of the house for Gary to maybe fuck during the next day's work, so he would be very ready for some sex when Teresa arrived at his house that evening.

Teresa told Charles on the evening of her phone conversation with Gary that she would be going out with some female friends the next day and would not be home until late. Charles said that he would be out anyway, Teresa assumed that it would be with his much younger lover.

Charles had already gone out when Teresa left to visit Gary, she dressed very sexily and took her jodhpurs with her for the arse spanking that she had requested.

Teresa arrived at Gary's house and their lips were locked on each other's as soon as she was indoors. Hands explored bodies as their sexual juices built up.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, Teresa," said Gary.

"Thank you, Gary; gorgeous enough to fuck?" replied Teresa.

"Gorgeous enough to fuck long," answered Gary.

"After you have given me a good hard spanking," said Teresa.

"Yes, go and put your jodhpurs on, no knickers underneath," said Gary.

"Oh, certainly no knickers underneath," agreed Teresa as they went upstairs.

"You change in there and then come to me in this room," instructed Gary, indicating the spare bedroom for Teresa to put on her jodhpurs.

"Do you want me naked up top?" asked Teresa.

"Yes please; we will go straight into fucking after you have been spanked sufficiently," answered Gary.

Teresa stripped naked and then put her jodhpurs on. She looked at her big arse in her tight jodhpurs in a mirror, she was wet between her legs. She went to the other room that Gary had indicated and went in to find him naked and erect.

They kissed long and passionately as Gary played with Teresa's tits and caressed her buttocks as she wanked his cock.

"Spank me, Gary, spank me hard," breathed Teresa.

"Oh, I will," confirmed Gary. moving a chair and sitting on it.

Teresa put herself over Gary's knee and they needed to do a bit of positional adjustment to accommodate Gary's erection before they were ready to commence the spanking.

Gary caressed Teresa's bottom through her jodhpurs and he fingered her arse crack. He had made her cum the previous week by doing this and there was every chance that she would cum now, she was very close.

"Mmmm, you are going to make me have to wash my jodhpurs again if you keep doing that," said the squirming Teresa.

Gary did not speak but he kept fingering Teresa's arse crack.

"Mmmm, oh fuck, fuck Gary, I am cumming," announced the bucking Teresa as Gary played with her crack, and she came in her jodhpurs.

"I am going to give your arse such a spanking for cumming in your jodhpurs, Mrs Batholomew," said Gary as Teresa rode the waves of her orgasm.

Gary waited for Teresa to settle and then started the spanking, hard and fast from cheek to cheek.

He spanked on and on and Teresa loved it as her arse got hotter and hotter.

Gary kept spanking until he decided to give her the rest bare-arsed. "Lift up, Teresa, your jodhpurs are coming down," instructed a breathless Gary.

It took a moment for his words to sink in, but Teresa raised her middle and Gary dragged her jodhpurs down to her thighs.

Teresa's arse cheeks were glowing and Gary then spanked her bare buttocks, just as hard as before. Teresa's arse was on fire.

Eventually, Gary stopped. "We are going to fuck now, Teresa," he said softly.

ChloeHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeHarris

Teresa was a bit disorientated, her arse was so sore, but she felt Gary pull her jodhpurs down and off. She got off Gary's lap with a bit of assistance; she had been well spanked.

"God, that was quite a spanking; turned me on so much though," said Teresa, rubbing her buttocks.

"Let's now have the fuck that the spanking deserves," said Gary, before they snogged.

Gary eased Teresa onto the bed and had his cock at her entrance. When they had first fucked, almost two weeks before, Teresa took a while to get used to the length and width of Gary's cock, but she had had it in her several times since.

Gary's penis slid into Teresa's wet and sticky cunt and they commenced their lovemaking. Gary varied the speeds and depths of his thrusts from slow and deep to fast and short and whatever he did, it added to Teresa's arousal.

Gary was going to make it long-lasting and pleasurable for both of them and Teresa's responses added to the excitement.

Gary was giving Teresa sexual pleasure that she could only have dreamt of before they first fucked, and he had her cumming multiple times.

They changed positions and Gary gave Teresa a good fucking from behind for a while, as her orgasm numbers increased.

The burning from her spanked buttocks added to Teresa's excitement, as the sex went on and on.

Gary was very accomplished at fucking women and his performance this evening had found him on top form. He was holding back his ejaculation as he had the older woman cumming time after time.

Teresa had just screamed at another climax when Gary came, his spunk spurting into Teresa's cunt.

After calming, they lay quietly, Teresa on her front with Gary kissing her red buttocks.

"Fuck, you are good at pleasing women, aren't you?" said Teresa, as Gary kissed her bottom.

"I get quite a lot of practice," acknowledged Gary.

"Any idea how many women you have fucked?" asked Teresa.

"Not sure, but I had my first woman when I was seventeen, and have been fucking them ever since," answered Gary.

"Never met one that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with?" asked Teresa, swaying her backside a bit as Gary's buttock kissing continued.

"Most of the women that I have bedded have been married and just like a fucking from me because their husbands can't or won't perform," replied Gary.

"Ha, so you are just doing a service for needy married women," laughed Teresa.

"Yeah, I suppose," responded Gary.

"Well, this needy married woman wants your services as often as possible, until you get bored with me," said Teresa.

"I do not get bored with any of the ladies that I have sex with; sometimes it stops because meeting becomes impossible or her husband finds out," responded Gary.

"I think we should be able to get together from time to time, even if it is not as often as I would like," said a reassured Teresa.

Gary had moved from kissing Teresa's buttocks to kissing the backs of her thighs, she opened and closed her legs as her arousal mounted again, "Oh Gary, you turn me on so much," said Teresa.

"I guess that we will have to have another fuck before you go home then?" laughed Gary.

"That would be nice, I want to cum a few more times," replied Teresa.

"Would you like to make my cock stiff again with your hand and mouth?" asked Gary.

"I will have a good try," laughed Teresa.

Gary rolled onto his back and Teresa changed position and started stroking his penis which reacted immediately to her touch and started to stiffen. Teresa then locked her lips around Gary's cock head and her sucking, along with continued wanking, got him fully hard.

Teresa licked and sucked and stroked for a while, she was confident that Gary would not ejaculate, and her lips, tongue and hand were giving Gary great pleasure.

"You are one hot woman, Mrs Batholomew," complimented Gary.

Teresa just flashed her eyes as she continued sucking.

After a bit more cock teasing, Gary was very much ready to fuck. "Would you like to open your legs for me again, Teresa?" Gary asked.

"I would very much like to do that, Gary," replied Teresa, releasing his cock from her mouth and hand and getting onto her back.

Gary swivelled around and got between Teresa's legs, and slid once more into her welcoming cunt.

He had given her a good long fucking earlier, and he was ready for a repeat performance.

Gary's cock moved at various speeds inside Teresa's vagina and she soon had her first cum of this fuck. Gary went on and on, his staying power was pretty exceptional, and Teresa's orgasms continued.

Gary was fucking hard and fast with Teresa's knees toward her tits, and Teresa had a shuddering orgasm that had her yelling and screaming.

Still, Gary ploughed on, it was like he was going for a personal best, and Teresa was getting a major fucking.

"Oh Gary, oh hell, oh shit," shouted Teresa as she came again.

Gary could feel his spunk building and knew that he would unload soon. His body tensed and he came hard, jet after jet of semen.

"Fucking hell," said Teresa, when her breathing approached normal, and the couple alternated between laughing and kissing.

Teresa did not know if Charles would be home or not when she got there, but she showered at Gary's house because going home smelling of sex was probably not a good idea.

They kissed and cuddled a bit more, and Gary gave Teresa's spanked arse a few more kisses, and then Teresa got dressed.

They could not make definite plans for their next meeting, but they both wanted there to be a next meeting sometime.

Teresa went home, taking her cum stained jodhpurs, wondering when she would again have Gary Jefferson's penis between her legs.

Charles was not home when she got there, and Teresa had gone to bed by the time he arrived home. She feigned sleep because she had no desire to talk to her husband, about anything.

Teresa Batholomew wanted more fucking by Gary Jefferson, and she wanted it soon.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments