Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Busty MILF And Teen-Slut Daughter… Get Exactly What They Desired

"Mrs. Forde and Kelly continue to get what they wanted from their selections of men from the pool party…"

86
8 Comments 8
11.6k Views 11.6k
7.8k words 7.8k words

Mrs. Forde was indeed having at least as much fun as her daughter, perhaps doubly so. She was now on her hands and knees on her bed, positioned diagonally across the corner. The only thing she wore was her sexy little high heels, and her ‘I HEART BBC’ necklace.

Standing behind her was Ronny, who was very much enjoying fucking Mrs. Forde doggy style. His hands gripped her waist, his thumbs moving over her stunning ass. Ronny sighed with pleasure as he thrust his big black cock in and out of her pussy.

Standing in front of Mrs. Forde, on the opposite corner of the bed, was Jayden. Mrs. Forde was noisily sucking his huge thick black cock. She slobbered, gagged, and drooled as she blew him, her free hand massaging his balls.

Mrs. Forde was in heaven. When she had told her daughter Kelly yesterday that she was thinking of ‘indulging in her very favorite pastime’ this afternoon, this was exactly what she had meant. She just adored being spit-roasted by two young, hung, black guys.

Of course, Mrs. Forde loved being with men in general. She had fucked young men, middle-aged men, and men much older than herself. She had banged single guys, guys with girlfriends, guys with fiancées, and guys with wives. She had fucked two men at a time, three at a time, and more.

Mrs. Forde had slept with working-class guys, middle-class guys, and upper-class guys. She’d screwed manual laborers and white-collar professionals. She’d sucked and fucked rich men, a few famous men, and even one well-known married politician. She had done it all.

As she had aged from a young woman to one in her early forties, her tastes had of course changed and evolved. Recently, Mrs. Forde’s very favorite had become being spit-roasted by two young black studs with big black cocks. She couldn’t put her finger on exactly why this was, maybe because it just felt so naughty, almost taboo. It was a combination of many things, probably.

She loved the taboo nature of corrupting two young black men. She loved knowing their mothers would seriously disapprove if they knew just exactly what their beloved sons had been tempted into by some busty white slut. She loved the look of their dark skin on her milky white body.

Mrs. Forde certainly didn’t think of herself as a so-called ‘size-queen’, that is to say, women that loved men with large cocks. She was very happy to bed men with regular-sized dicks. She was of course also very aware that not all black men had a big dick, as seemed to be the current myth, probably influenced by online pornography. In fact, she had enjoyed many encounters with black men with average-sized cocks.

But when it came to being spit-roasted, she enjoyed indulging in a couple of popular pornographic stereotypes. She liked playing the older, busty MILF, and she enjoyed entertaining two black guys with bigger-than-average cocks.

She loved the fact that it was many women’s fantasy to fuck a guy with a huge dick at least once in her life, but most of them never got to live out that dream. Mrs. Forde had enjoyed a huge cock on many, many occasions. Sometimes she liked to think she was out here, living out the fantasies of thousands of women for them. Mrs. Forde had the looks, the body, and the attitude to make her fantasies a reality, where most women could not.

Whatever the exact reason was as to why Mrs. Forde enjoyed this very specific type of bedroom antics was unclear to her. She guessed it was a combination of many things. All she knew was it just made her so fucking wet.

Of course, before yesterday, Mrs. Forde had no idea she was going to break her ‘Arizona cherry’, as she and Kelly called it, with a big black cock spit-roasting. But then at her pool party, she met Ronny D. and Jayden.

She had cornered Ronny at the bar on the patio, and chatted him up discreetly for awhile, ‘accidentally’ rubbing her bust across his chest a few times. Before leaving him, she had brushed her ass up against his groin, pressing up on his half-erect cock. With her vast experience, Mrs. Forde could tell that Ronny would measure up very nicely.

Later she had attempted something similar with Jayden, when she had offered him to use her ensuite bathroom in her bedroom when the main one was occupied. Once again, as she brushed her ass across his groin, Mrs. Forde could tell he had a lovely large member that was just waiting to be released.

She had thought about losing her ‘Arizona cherry’ with Jack McKinley, the number two guy at the local office her corporation had sent her here to sort out. She was going to need Jack’s cooperation if she was going to succeed here, and she could think of no better way of securing his help than fucking his brains out now and then, behind his wife’s back of course.

But then she spotted Ronny and Jayden at the pool party. They were perfect for her spit-roasting fantasy. They were both young, black, athletic, with big cocks. They were polite, well-behaved college boys, whom she figured she could wrap around her little finger, at least for the summer.

Importantly, these two guys were friends. Mrs. Forde knew that two young guys that didn’t know each other at all might be rather reluctant to want to strip off in front of each other and screw her at both ends. There might be some initial awkwardness, but two friends, who were comfortable in each other’s company would get into it pretty quickly.

That little detail had made up her mind. Jack McKinley would have to wait. Utah had been a disaster sex-wise, and so for her first time in Arizona, Mrs. Forde wanted to get royally screwed in the very best way possible.

This morning she had gotten Ronny’s number from her daughter Kelly and called him up. She had said that Kelly wanted to meet up with Ronny at their house, but was too shy to ask him herself. Of course, it was a huge lie, Kelly was anything but shy.

Mrs. Forde had also told Ronny to bring his friend Jayden along, as Kelly would try to invite one of her girlfriends over, so they could all have a double date together. She thought the promise of two young girls for them to potentially have some fun with would ensure Ronny would bring Jayden over. Mrs. Forde knew Ronny had a girlfriend, she had been at the pool party yesterday. She could also tell Ronny fancied the pants off of her daughter, and would cheat on his girlfriend in a heartbeat given the chance.

The whole thing had been a big lie, of course, Kelly wasn’t here when Ronny and Jayden arrived. Mrs. Forde had then teased them both by changing into the skimpiest bikini ever made. She had seduced them with her more than ample charms, sucked their big, thick, gorgeous black cocks, and then led them here into her bedroom.

The action in the bedroom hadn’t immediately moved to Mrs. Forde getting spit-roasted. She had been saving that for later.

Firstly, she had Ronny and Jayden sit on the side of her bed, whilst she knelt down on the floor in front of them. She sucked Jayden, whilst jerking off Ronny, then switched around.

She knew guys loved this, a woman on her knees, being subservient, worshipping their cock with her mouth, lips and tongue. Some women might not enjoy acting like this, but Mrs. Forde loved it.

She felt that, in reality, she was the one in control, the one with all the power. After all, she was the center of attention, they were both mesmerized by her cock-sucking lips, her huge tits, her amazing ass. They would do anything for her right now.

After sucking them both for some time, whilst they groped her tits and ass, Mrs. Forde had the two guys move to sit with their backs up against the headboard of her queen-sized bed. She had then reached for two extra-large condoms from a bowl full of rubbers on the bedside cabinet and fitted them both with a big grin on her face.

Mrs. Forde had clambered on top of Jayden, inserted his huge cock into her wet pussy, and rode his dick for all she was worth. Jayden clearly loved it, and Ronny enjoyed the show. But Mrs. Forde was in heaven, her two young, hung, black lovers her captive audience as she bounced her way to her first wonderful orgasm. It was to be the first of many.

She had then climbed on top of Ronny, and rode his cock all the way to another quick orgasm, crying out in pure pleasure as she came.

Mrs. Forde then switched back to riding Jayden again. She enjoyed passing herself between these two guys and loved the feel of four hands on her body as she bounced up and down on their huge thick cocks. But the sight of her huge tits bouncing in front of Jayden’s face had finally proved too much for him, and he had shot his load deep inside her.

Jayden had seemed a little disappointed in himself that he had not lasted longer, but Mrs. Forde knew she often had this effect the first time with men, particularly young men. To be honest she was surprised he had lasted this long. Some young men hadn’t gotten past her blowjob before spunking their seed in her mouth or all over her tits.

“Oh, don’t worry, honey,” she had told Jayden, kissing him, “I’ll have you all big and hard, and ready to fuck me again in no time. Just take a breather for a minute, and watch me fuck Ronny here.”

Mrs. Forde had then lay back on the bed and allowed Ronny to get on top and pound away at her pussy, as she moaned and whimpered in delight. After a few minutes of this, Ronny wanted to fuck her doggy style, and who was she to deny such a request?

Ronny stood at the side of the bed, and Mrs. Forde got on all fours and backed that ass up against him. Soon Ronny was pounding away at her pussy again as he slapped and groped her ass.

She had made sure she gave Jayden lots of eye contact and blew him kisses as Ronny fucked her. Mrs. Forde knew that would turn Jayden on, and she would soon see his huge lovely cock pointing back toward the ceiling again.

Ronny had then started moaning louder, and she knew he was about to unload. Mrs. Forde had decided to give Ronny an extra treat, which she bet Jayden would enjoy watching too.

She had quickly turned around on her hands and knees to face Ronny’s big dick.

“Fuck my face,” Mrs. Forde had told him, with a grin.

Ronny had needed no more encouragement and pushed his cock into her mouth, held her head in his hands, and began thrusting in and out between her lips. Mrs. Forde had moaned and gagged as Ronny fucked her mouth, encouraging him further, and putting on a real show for Jayden.

But soon the inevitable had occurred. Ronny had groaned one final time, and shot his white hot jizz into Mrs. Forde. She had felt spurt after spurt of lovely young man’s sperm fill her mouth and shoot down her throat. Ronny had collapsed back on the bed, his knees giving out beneath him it seemed.

Mrs. Forde made a spectacle of herself by letting some of Ronny’s sperm dribble out over her lips, and drip off her chin onto her tits. She had then made a show of swallowing the rest, with a huge grin on her face.

She had told Ronny to take a break, and asked Jayden to come and stand in front of her as she sat on the side of the bed. She had held his cock in her hands and sensed some stirrings within. Mrs. Forde had then remembered she still had Ronny’s spunk on her chin and tits. She had grabbed a towel she had left on the end of the bed for such eventualities, and quickly cleaned herself up.

Mrs. Forde knew she’d have Jayden back up to full power in no time. That was another wonderful benefit of bedding young men. After shooting their load, she could have them big and hard again within ten minutes, whereas with older men it might take up to an hour.

Mrs. Forde began sucking Jayden once again. Her lips and tongue concentrated their efforts on the head of his cock, whilst she massaged his balls with her fingers. Jayden sighed with pleasure, and it wasn’t long before she could feel his cock growing in her mouth.

After a few more minutes of Mrs. Forde’s undivided attention, Jayden’s cock was at full strength, and back to its former wonderful full length and girth.

Mrs. Forde had then laid back on the bed, spread her legs, and looked lovingly at Jayden, blowing him a kiss, and running her tongue over her lips. He took the hint and had quickly knelt down on the carpeted floor, and begun lapping at her sopping wet pussy.

It hadn’t been long before she was happily panting and whimpering from his attentions. Jayden had looked a little nervous when he had first started, which had given Mrs. Forde the impression that perhaps Jayden had never gone down on a woman before. But after giving him a few pointers, he had done quite well.

However, she figured she wasn’t quite going to get there with Jayden’s tongue alone, and decided to take things into her own hands, and give the boys a show she bet they had never seen before.

She began frigging herself off with one hand, her other hand reaching for Ronny’s dick behind her. After a minute or so of this, she had felt the wonderful tension building inside herself again.

“Oh, fuck!” she had panted, “I love both your fucking gorgeous big black cocks.”

She had noticed Ronny and Jayden had grinned at each other.

“Oh yeah, I just love fucking two men at the same time,” Mrs. Forde admitted, with a huge smile.

It was the first real indication from Mrs. Forde to these two guys that she had done this before. Of course, she didn’t really want them to know she had in fact done this many, many times before.

Mrs. Forde’s hand was a blur on her clit, as she had frantically frigged herself.

“Oh, yes, yes yes, yes!” Mrs. Forde had cried out.

She had then lost control in the most wonderful way, and squirted that lovely female love juice from her pussy. It shot up about a foot in the air, and splashed across her thighs and stomach. A small amount hit Jayden in the face.

“Holy fuck!” Ronny had exclaimed.

All three of them laughed.

“I’m guessing your girlfriend can’t do that, huh Ronny?” Mrs. Forde had asked, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

“No ma’am,” he had replied.

Mrs. Forde had wanted to squirt for them both. She had figured neither of them had seen anything like that before, and as their reaction had been one of shock and then delight, it seemed she had been right. She had learned exactly how to make herself squirt many years ago, and knew men loved to see that. It was yet another weapon in her sexual arsenal that she would engage in from time to time.

Mrs. Forde had then got back on her hands and knees, and backed up that amazing ass toward Jayden. He had needed no further encouragement, grabbed another condom, gripped her hips, and pushed his huge dick into her pussy.

Jayden had begun enthusiastically fucking her doggy style, thrusting away, his hands all over her ass, as Mrs. Forde looked toward Ronny. She grinned and beckoned him over with her little finger. Ronny shuffled forward until his thighs were spread either side of Mrs. Forde’s head. She then dipped her head to take his cock in her mouth.

Ronny’s dick was at half mast after his previous efforts, but showing promising signs of returning to its former glory soon. Mrs. Forde had again concentrated her lips and tongue on the head of his cock, whilst she massaged his balls with her fingers. She had moved Ronny’s thighs closer together, so he could feel her huge tits pressed against them, knowing that would turn him on further. It wasn’t long before she had felt Ronny’s dick growing in size in her mouth.

After a few minutes of dedicated sucking from Mrs. Forde, Ronny was also back at full glorious big black cock power. She had then shuffled to position herself diagonally across the corner of the bed, and had Ronny stand on the floor in front of her. Her ass stuck out of over one corner of the bed, her head over the other side of the corner. This way they could both easily access either her mouth or pussy.

This was Mrs. Forde’s fantasy come to life; two young hung, black guys, standing to attention, banging away at her at either end with their huge, thick, black cocks. She also loved seeing her reflection in the full-length mirror on the wall as she was endlessly spit-roasted by her two young black lover boys.

She cried, moaned, and whimpered as Jayden’s screwed her pussy at one end, whilst she sucked and slobbered over Ronny’s dick.

Soon her very favourite stage had begun. This was when the two guys had gotten the confidence in the situation to completely relax, and both took control of her body.

Jayden had banged away at her pussy hard, purely for his own pleasure, with little or no regard for hers. Ronny took Mrs. Forde’s head in his hands and began to face fuck her. He had forced his cock down her throat, as she slobbered, drooled, and gagged on it.

Usually, Mrs. Forde liked to control things when she was in bed with a guy. But occasionally she liked to completely lose that control and have a man, or in this case men, totally dominate her. She loved the feeling of her body being used to give pleasure to these two guys, and it just seemed to heighten her own excitement.

It wasn’t long before she had climaxed yet again. This time however there could be no loud cries, as her mouth and throat were full of Ronny’s cock.

For the next twenty minutes or so, Mrs. Forde had received almost no respite from Jayden and Ronny’s lustful attentions. They had fucked her mouth and pussy mercilessly, just as she had wanted. They switched around every few minutes, Jayden moving from her pussy to her mouth, and Ronny from her mouth to her pussy. This was the only brief time when she had been allowed up for air, before another round of being face-fucked by either one of the guys.

When the boys switched round, the one pulling out of her pussy would rip off the condom, so they could feel the wonderful sensation of Mrs. Forde’s lips on their cock. The other one would grab a condom from the bowl and put it on before thrusting back into her pussy. It meant it wasn’t long before she could see ten or twelve used condoms on the floor at their feet; a lovely, sexy sight.

They had roughly groped Mrs. Forde’s tits as they fucked her face. They had slapped her ass as they fucked her pussy. They had fucked her like a total whore, and she loved every minute of it.

Ronny had also talked dirty to her as he fucked her. He had called her a MILF, a whore, and a ‘big black cock-crazy slut’.

“What does your husband think you’re doing right now, Mrs. Forde?” Ronny had asked with a grin, as he slapped her ass and thrust in and out of her sopping wet pussy, “I bet he has no idea his wife has two black cocks inside her.”

Ronny had chuckled, but Mrs. Forde had been unable to answer as her mouth was full of Jayden’s huge dick. It amused her that both guys still thought she was secretly cheating on some husband who could show up at any moment.

Mrs. Forde was in her element as she enjoyed being fucked rather roughly by these two gorgeous young studs. She had climaxed again, and again, and again.

Mrs. Forde loved it when men could make her orgasm so many times. She knew a lot of women had trouble experiencing multiple orgasms, or were unable to at all. But she had enjoyed multiple orgasms since she was a teenager.

A former female gynecologist of hers had mentioned that Mrs. Forde’s clit was closer to the vaginal opening than most women. Mrs. Forde had wondered if because of that, her clit got more attention from men’s cocks as she fucked them, and that was why she was able to come so easily, over and over again.

But then she had also read somewhere that experiencing multiple orgasms was more of a mental thing. Whatever the reason, Mrs. Forde was very happy she was able to experience this wonderful sensation again and again.

She also knew she seemed to have passed on this magic ability to her daughter Kelly. Mrs. Forde had often heard Kelly cry out in the throws of an orgasm multiple times when she was entertaining a guy in her bedroom. They had also discussed it amongst themselves before, and how wonderful it was. There weren’t any secrets between them.

The boys had switched around once more, so that Jayden could enjoy her pussy again, and Ronny could enjoy her lips and tongue. Mrs. Forde had to admit that physically, she was becoming rather tired. She had enjoyed this non-stop dick onslaught for quite some time now, but she was determined to get just one more orgasm out of it.

Now, Jayden and Ronny switched around yet again.

Mrs. Forde began pushing her ass back against Ronny, her soaking wet, excited pussy sliding back and forth on his gorgeous big black thrusting cock. Jayden’s huge cock filled her mouth. Ronny gripped her hips and slapped her ass. Jayden took his cock from her mouth and began beating the head across her face.

Eventually, it was too much for Mrs. Forde. She could feel her toes curl yet again, and a warm wonderful pressure building inside her.

“Oh fuck, yesss!” Mrs. Forde screamed, finally able to verbalize her pleasure as her mouth wasn’t full of cock for once, climaxing once again.

She had lost count of how many times she had orgasmed now. Was it seven? Eight?

She had certainly had a wonderful time but was now tiring a little. She felt it was time to bring proceedings to a close.

“Oh yeah. Fuck my pussy, Ronny,” Mrs. Forde moaned, encouraging him, “Fuck me with that big black cock.”

Ronny moaned and groaned as he banged away at her.

“Pump that gorgeous young spunk inside me,” she panted.

Goddess_Squirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Goddess_Squirt

Mrs. Forde looked up at her two black lovers. She could tell they were both close to climax. She imagined they were both so full of cum now, that the inside of their bodies were full of it. That their eyeballs were floating in spunk, and she was about to open the dam and drown in it all.

Ronny groaned louder as he frantically fucked Mrs. Forde. He was very close now.

“Oh, that’s it, Ronny. Fuck that tight MILF pussy,” she panted, grinning over her shoulder at him.

That seemed to put Ronny past the point of no return.

“Oh fuck, yeah!” Ronny groaned. Mrs. Forde could feel his cock throbbing in her pussy as he lost control and shot his load.

He pulled his dick out of her, revealing a condom with a substantial amount of sperm inside, especially since it was his second orgasm of the afternoon.

“Impressive,” Mrs. Forde said with a grin, complimenting Ronny as he collapsed back on the bed.

She then turned back toward Jayden, who had been happily beating his cock over her face.

“Come on then, darling,” Mrs. Forde purred, looking up at Jayden with a wicked smile, “I know exactly what you want.”

She stayed on her hands and knees, and began sucking him again. Her tits dangled beneath her, her ass up in the air. Jayden groped her tits, and reached back to slap her ass.

“Yeah, I know what you want, honey,” Mrs. Forde grinned, as she came up for air, “You wanna fuck my mouth and come all over my face, don’t you?”

She didn’t expect an answer to her question. It was more of a rhetorical one, as Mrs. Forde already knew the answer. Every man she had ever met had wanted to have her naked on her knees in front of them, groping her huge tits as they fucked her mouth, and shoot their load all over her face. It was something she had happily done many, many times before, and would do so many times again.

Jayden shoved his cock back in her mouth, and began thrusting in and out between Mrs. Forde’s luscious full lips. She slid her tongue along the underside of his dick as he continued to face fuck her. Jayden held her head in his hands as he thrust faster and faster, back and forth.

Jayden began panting and moaning, so Mrs. Forde pulled his cock out of her mouth, and began furiously jerking his cock in front of her. She moved off the bed, and onto her knees on the floor. She knew men loved looking down on her in this position. She also loved watching herself like this, which she could now do in the full-length mirror on the wall.

“Yeah, that’s it, baby. Come and empty your balls all over me,” she ordered, now with two hands on his huge dick. Her left hand worked the base of his cock, whilst the right hand worked the head in a slight twisting motion.

From her vast experience, Mrs. Forde knew young men adored having a sexy, busty older woman talk dirty as she happily allowed them to pop their cork all over her. She spat on Jayden’s cock to give him some more lubrication. She looked up at Jayden as he groaned in pleasure.

His eyes rolled back in his head. Mrs. Forde imagined those eyes swimming in young spunk that had built up inside him, spunk that was about to be released all over her.

“Yeah, come on, baby. Shoot your dirty fucking jizz all over my slutty face,” Mrs. Forde begged, a cheeky grin on her face.

Jayden could hold back no longer, groaned loudly, and erupted. He shot stream after stream of his hot young spunk all over Mrs. Forde’s face. The first one was so powerful, she heard an actual ‘splat’ sound as it hit her on the right cheek.

She looked up at him with a big smile on her face. Mrs. Forde loved getting a facial from men like this. She also knew men loved a woman who could take a facial with a smile, and not turn away or look rather disgusted by the act.

The second stream hit her open mouth, lips and nose. The third shot across her right eye, her forehead and into her hair. The fourth and fifth pumped out across her mouth, chin and left cheek. The last couple shot across her neck and tits.

“Oh, fuck yeah!” Mrs. Forde giggled, looking up at Jayden, his spunk dripping from her lips and chin onto her tits, “Look what a mess you’ve made, you naughty boy.”

Mrs. Forde turned to look at herself in the full-length mirror on the wall. My god, she looked like a total slut, she thought to herself. Her face and tits were absolutely covered in spunk; Jayden’s balls must be completely empty now. She loved looking like this in front of these two guys.

She took the head of Jayden’s cock and sucked out the last few drops, swallowing them with a grin. She kissed the head of his dick over and over again, as he looked down on her, panting and smiling. She grabbed the towel and wiped away the spunk from her face. Mrs. Forde beckoned Ronny over and had him stand right up close next to Jayden in front of her.

She reached around and gripped one of Ronny’s firm young buttocks in her left hand, and one of Jayden’s in her right. She went back and forth kissing the heads of their dicks, looking up at them with a wicked smile.

“You’ve both got gorgeous, young firm asses,” Mrs. Forde purred, “And such fucking lovely, young, thick, big black cocks. Mmm, I fucking love them.”

She kissed their dangling cocks again and again, giggling to herself, as the two guys chuckled along.

Finally, Mrs. Forde stood up, and kissed them both, her hands on their dicks.

“Thank you, boys,” she told them, “I absolutely loved that. You’re both very sexy young men. I hope you both enjoyed yourselves?”

“Yes ma’am,” Jayden replied, grinning, still panting from his efforts.

Mrs. Forde giggled, “And how about you, Ronny?”

“Oh, you’re the best fuck ever, Mrs. Forde,” Ronny told her, with a smile a mile wide, groping her ass again.

“Is that right? What do you think Jayden? Am I the best fuck ever?” she asked with a cheeky smile.

“Oh, yes ma’am,” Jayden replied, playing with her tits.

Mrs. Forde could see these two wanted to fuck her yet again, even though their dicks certainly weren’t up to it just yet. But Mrs. Forde was tired now. Being spit-roasted was enormous fun, but eventually became a little exhausting. She decided enough was enough, and chose to move things on.

“Come on then guys, you gotta go get cleaned up,” she told them, pulling away, “Kelly will be home soon, and you’ve got to be gone before then.”

The two guys looked slightly disappointed, but accepted her instruction, nodding their heads. Mrs. Forde told Jayden to shower in the ensuite bathroom attached to her bedroom while sending Ronny down the hall to the main bathroom.

She quickly cleaned up the pile of used condoms on the floor and placed them in the trash basket. As Mrs. Forde cleaned Jayden’s spunk off her neck and boobs, she wondered what Kelly was up to right now…

Just a few streets away, Kelly was still in bed with Mr. Morton. They had both enjoyed wonderful sex together and were now kissing and cuddling, and having a very friendly chat.

Kelly’s hand was on Mr. Morton’s cock and balls, lightly encouraging him back to stiffness so that she could get round two going. But she knew him being an older man, it would take some time. She then had a bright idea for a naughty way that might speed up proceedings.

“Dale, where is your wife right now?” Kelly asked him.

“She’s in Phoenix, remember?’” Mr. Morton replied.

“Yeah I know she’s supposed to be in Phoenix, but maybe she left early?” Kelly hinted.

“No, don’t worry, she won’t be back until late this evening,” he assured her.

“Yeah, I understand that was her plan, but plans change sometimes, don’t they?” Kelly continued, kissing him, running her other hand through his chest hair, “Wouldn’t you like to be sure she’s still in Phoenix? Wouldn’t you like to be sure she’s not about to burst in on us in bed in a few minutes? Maybe you should call her?”

Mr. Morton thought for a moment and obviously decided Kelly’s logic was pretty sound, and reached for the phone on the bedside cabinet. He started to dial his wife’s number, before pausing to look at Kelly.

“Ah, you know, Kelly…” he began.

“Don’t worry, Dale. I’ll be as quiet as a mouse,” Kelly interrupted, putting a finger over her lips.

Mr. Morton nodded, then re-dialled his wife’s number. A moment later Kelly heard his wife Cherry answer.

“Hi honey, just wondered how you’re getting on?” Mr. Morton said into the phone.

Kelly grinned at him and began to quietly move down his body, her huge tits sliding over his cock. Kelly could hear the sound of Cherry’s voice, but couldn’t make out what she was saying.

“Oh, that’s nice,” Mr. Morton said into the phone.

Kelly slid further down until her head was level with Mr. Morton’s cock. She then again put her finger to her lips for a moment, flashed a big grin, and then took the head of his cock in her mouth. Mr. Morton had a stifle a little moan of pleasure.

“No nothing dear. How are the kids enjoying themselves?” Mr. Morton said.

Kelly massaged his balls with her fingers as she continued to suck on Dale’s flaccid cock. She made sure not to make any sucking or slurping sounds as she did so.

“Ah, I see. Yes, that’s good,” Mr. Morton continued.

Kelly was loving this. It was good that Mr Morton had used the landline to call his wife and not used his smartphone, otherwise Cherry could have requested a video call. How would he have explained having to decline a video chat with his own wife.

Kelly loved knowing Cherry had no idea that at this very moment, as she spoke on the phone, her husband’s cock was in the mouth of some busty blonde teen slut. Kelly was also the only one of them that knew that her husband’s cock was definitely responding to the touch of her lips and tongue. Mr. Morton was obviously enjoying this too.

“What have I been doing?” Mr. Morton asked, “Oh, nothing much. I washed the car earlier. Now I’m just er… relaxing.”

Kelly looked up at him and grinned, then ran her tongue from the bottom of his ball sack to the tip of his dick.

“So what time you gonna leave there, honey?” Mr. Morton asked, “Oh, in an hour or so? Okay, so I guess I’ll see you back here around nine?”

That was what Kelly wanted to know for sure. If Cherry wasn’t leaving Phoenix for an hour, and it was a three-hour drive back here, then Kelly and Mr. Morton certainly had plenty of time for round two.

Dale’s cock was starting to stiffen up in her mouth. Kelly knew a few more minutes of sucking and he’d be back to full power and ready to fuck again. She blew him a kiss, a huge grin on her face as she licked his balls again.

“Uh-huh, yeah sure we can do that,” Mr. Morton said, desperately trying to hide the pleasure in his voice.

He continued his conversation with his wife for a minute or so longer, all while Kelly quietly sucked his cock back to full hardness, rubbing her huge, young firm natural titties across his thighs.

Kelly was starting to get wet again, as she thought about how much fun she was about to have fucking this older married man again. She’d loved sucking his dick as he spoke to his wife on the phone, but now she wanted to fuck.

Kelly mouthed the words ‘I want to fuck you’ at Mr. Morton, as she sat up and moved to sit astride him.

“Uh, okay honey, well I’ll let you get back to it then,” Mr. Morton said into the phone, “Okay honey, have a safe trip back. Yes, love you too.”

He then hung up the phone, with a rather sheepish grin.

“Love you too, Cherry,” Kelly giggled, kissing him, and reaching for another condom, “Now put this on and fuck me.”

Mr. Morton happily did as his busty teen lover instructed, and Kelly was soon bouncing up and down on his cock yet again.

Kelly looked down on Mr. Morton as he played with her huge breasts, a big smile on his face. She was nice and wet now. She wondered how many orgasms she might get from round two. She decided she would let Dale spunk all over her face when he was ready; he had given Kelly lots of pleasure so he deserved an extra treat.

Kelly thought about all the men, married and single, that she had met at the pool party yesterday. She wondered how many of them she was going to get to fuck like this. It was probably going to be quite a lot of them.

Kelly remembered something she had said to her mother at the end of the pool party yesterday. It was going to be a good summer.

Mrs. Forde She took another clean towel and wrapped it around herself, and headed down the corridor to the main bathroom.

She found Ronny about to get into the shower. She kissed him, holding his cock in her hands again. They had a brief conversation, where she reminded him of his promise to keep all this a secret, and the consequences of not doing so.

Mrs. Forde let Ronny pull her towel off and have another quick grope of her tits and ass.

“Now Ronny, I know you came over here today ‘cos you thought you had a chance with my daughter Kelly,” she whispered in his ear.

Ronny said nothing, but looked at her rather sheepishly, virtually admitting it with a single look.

“Yeah, we both know it. You were gonna try your very best to cheat on that nice girlfriend of yours with Kelly, ain’t that right?” Mrs. Forde giggled, “But instead you got to fuck Kelly’s mama.”

Ronny started to rub his dick up against her ass. But after less than a minute of that, she kissed him and gently pushed him into the shower.

“Alright, that’s enough of that. You need to cool off, Ronny,” she said with a grin, slapping him on the ass, and turning the water from hot to cold.

She giggled as she turned back out into the corridor, to the cries of shock from Ronny as the cold water hit him. Mrs. Forde walked naked back to her bedroom and grabbed another towel to wrap around herself. She then headed into the ensuite bathroom to find Jayden already in the shower.

“Hey baby, you okay in there? Can I come and join you?” she asked with a grin, removing her towel, revealing her huge tits again, “You can soap these up if you like?”

She giggled deliberately. Mrs Forde knew men loved a very girly giggle from a busty blonde. She got into the warm water and embraced Jayden, kissing him. He kissed her back and quickly got to work soaping up her boobs and ass.

Mrs. Forde then soaped up Jayden’s athletic chest and arms, then his thighs. She soon moved on to his back, and then his lovely firm young butt. She made sure she got a finger deep in the crack of his ass and briefly massaged around his asshole, a wicked grin on her face.

“Oh Jayden, I fucking love your ass, honey,” she sighed, holding a soapy wet ass cheek in each hand, “It’s gorgeous; so young and firm. Oh, I just wanna bite it.”

“Yeah? You can. If you want, Mrs. Forde,” Jayden said, smiling quizzically at the unusual request.

Mrs. Forde grinned, dropped to her knees, and sunk her teeth into his left butt cheek. She didn’t bite hard, but to her, it felt good. She kissed it better, then sank her teeth into his right cheek.

She giggled to herself as she held his ass cheek between her teeth for a moment. He had the kind of ass that could crack walnuts between his cheeks if he wanted. It was just the kind of ass Mrs. Forde loved. She knew she was again living out the fantasy of thousands, perhaps millions, of women.

She then pushed her nose, and then her tongue deep into his ass crack, licking and kissing around his freshly cleaned asshole. Jayden gasped as she did so, which again made Mrs. Forde giggle.

“You like it?” she asked.

“Umm… I think so,” Jayden replied, sounding a little unsure of himself.

Mrs. Forde moved around on her knees in the shower to Jayden’s front, admiring his thick, black cock. She kissed it, and licked it over and over.

“Oh Jayden, I love your ass, and I love your gorgeous young, big black dick,” she sighed.

“Mrs. Forde, you can call me Jay if you like. That’s what my friends call me,” Jayden said.

“Oh, are we friends now?” Mrs. Forde chuckled, “Now that I’ve had your cock in my mouth?”

Mrs. Forde stood back up, giggling, as Jayden laughed too.

“Okay honey, I’ll call you Jay from now on,” she said, kissing him, and or seeing her huge soapy tits against his chest.\

They held each other and kissed for a long time. Jayden, hands moved to grope Mrs. Forde’s ass. Her hands moved to hold his cock and balls. They carried on kissing like this for a minute or two.

Finally, Mrs. Forde came up for air, and her hands moved to wipe the water from Jayden’s face, and then held his head, as she looked directly into his eyes.

“Jay, I want to ask you something, and whatever the answer is it’s fine. It can be our little secret, okay?” she said, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

Jayden nodded.

“Honey, was this your first time in bed with a woman?” Mrs. Forde asked.

She had suspected Jayden was rather inexperienced when she had met him yesterday at her pool party. But today, at least at the beginning, he seemed a little shy, a little unsure of himself. It didn’t really matter to her, but it would be nice to know.

“Don’t worry, you were great in bed, Jay. You made me come again and again; I loved it,” she told him, trying to placate his ego, “It’s just early on, out on the patio, you seemed a bit shy. I just wondered if maybe this was your first time?”

“Well, umm… yeah,” Jayden replied, obviously feeling a little embarrassed in his admission.

“Oh, it’s okay, baby. It’s fine. Everyone has to have a first time,” Mrs. Forde told him, kissing him on the lips, “I’m just so happy I’m the one that got to pop your cherry.”

They kissed again, giggling.

“Or I should say, have you pop your cherry all over my face,” she smirked, “And don’t worry, Ronny won’t have figured that out. It’s the kind of thing only an older woman would have noticed anyway. It’ll be our little secret.”

Jayden nodded, and they went back to kissing and groping each other.

It gave Mrs. Forde a thrill to know she had taken Jayden’s virginity. But she also felt a little guilt about it too. If she had seduced and fucked him alone, just the two of them, she would have had no problem with it.

But she knew it wasn’t ideal for a young man to lose his virginity in a threesome; spit-roasting an older woman with his best friend. He should have lost it with a girl his own age. Mrs. Forde decided she would try to rectify the situation, with a solution that would benefit herself as well.

“You know Jay, I have to say, I feel a bit guilty now. You know, you should have lost your virginity with a nice girl, spent all night with just her,” she told him, her fingers massaging his balls, “You know what I mean? Not like this, I feel bad.”

“Oh no, it was great Mrs. Forde. Really,” Jayden replied, “I mean, you’re amazing.”

“Well Jay, that’s very nice of you to say. But I still feel bad. Just a little,” she said, smiling, “How about I make it up to you?”

“What do you mean, Mrs. Forde?” Jayden asked.

“How about we get together again next week, just you and me?” Mrs. Forde suggested.

“Yeah?” Jayden asked simply.

“Yeah. You can come over here and make love to me all night, honey,” she replied, “But it’ll have to be our little secret, okay? I don’t want Ronny getting jealous about our little arrangement.”

Jayden nodded, smiling, as Mrs. Forde kissed him again. The deal was done.

Mrs. Forde now had her ‘stud in waiting’ for the summer. Whenever she and Kelly moved to a new town, Mrs. Forde would quickly be on the lookout for a hot young guy to wrap around her finger and make him her own. In Arizona, she now had Jayden.

She could call him up whenever she wasn’t busy with other men, for an all-night session, or just a quick fuck. Jayden was perfect for this. He was young, inexperienced, and a nice boy who was desperate to please her, which he would, repeatedly.

“Now that’s why I love young men,” Mrs. Forde grinned, looking down at Jayden's cock, now almost fully erect again.

She figured it must have been the thought of getting to have her all to himself all night that did it for him.

“You horny again, baby?” Mrs. Forde asked, smirking, jerking his huge cock, “Alright, mama’s gonna suck your dick again, but after that, you have to go, okay? And you leave me your number so we can arrange something for next week. And don’t tell Ronny about this either.”

Mrs. Forde sunk back to her knees, the warm water from the shower running over her body. She took Jayden’s cock in her mouth and began sucking him once again. She smiled to herself, thinking of all the men in town she was going to fuck. Kelly was right, it was going to be a good summer…

TO BE CONTINUED.

Published 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments