Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Busty MILF And Teen-Slut Daughter… Suck!

"Mrs. Forde continues her seduction of two young guys, whilst Kelly gets her married man…"

58
5 Comments 5
7.8k Views 7.8k
9.1k words 9.1k words

Kelly liked pretending to beg to suck the cock of a guy she liked. She knew men loved it, both the begging and the sucking.

“Oh, Kelly,” Mr. Morton panted, taking a breath from sucking on her titties, “I…”

Here it comes, Kelly thought. Pangs of guilt about cheating on his wife. Sucking on her tits he felt all right about, but having this teen dream suck his cock went too far? Men, thought Kelly; she loved them, but also loved their strange twisted logic sometimes.

She wasn’t frustrated though. Most men were very happy, and extremely grateful, to have Kelly blow them. But from time to time some married men would have doubts.

But Kelly enjoyed that, the challenge. A challenge she would conquer here today, as she always did. No man could refuse her. The challenge, and overcoming it, made it all the sweeter when she eventually got exactly what she wanted.

“Mr. Morton, please?” Kelly interrupted, “You know I told you I don’t have a boyfriend, but that I used to? I used to give him topless blowjobs all the time. And he loved it.”

“Oh, yes. I’m sure he did…” Mr. Morton began, still panting.

“And I just really want to do that for you, you know?” Kelly whispered, kissing him, “I’ve gotten really good at it. Really good. Can I show you?”

Kelly began unbuckling Mr. Morton’s belt.

“Oh Kelly,” Mr. Morton sighed.

It wasn’t exactly a resounding ‘yes’ to her question, but it certainly wasn’t a ‘no’ either. She unzipped his fly, and pulled down his cargo pants, removing them. She then pulled off his socks, reached for his polo shirt, and helped him pull it off over his head. Kelly could see a nice big tent forming in Mr. Morton’s boxer shorts.

Mr. Morton placed his hands over his belly, trying to suck it in a little.

“Oh no, Mr Morton, you have a lovely body. Don’t be shy,” Kelly said, giggling, running her hands over his belly, “It’s cute. You’re a very sexy man.”

Kelly then got down on her knees on the floor in between Mr. Morton’s thighs. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of his boxer shorts, and with a grin began pulling them down. More and more of his cock was revealed until it was finally released and popped up to slap Kelly on the chin.

“Oh, hello,” she giggled.

She removed his boxers completely, before gripping Mr. Morton’s cock for the first time.

“Mmm, wow, it’s lovely,” Kelly purred, staring at hard dick as she moved to cup his balls.

Kelly liked Mr. Morton's cock. It was about six inches long, and of average girth, she figured. He was circumcised too, which Kelly always appreciated. He obviously manscaped down there fairly regularly too, which Kelly also was a fan of.

His cock wasn’t out of the ordinary or special in any way, Kelly supposed. But it was pretty much what she had expected to see, and she hadn’t been disappointed at least. What she enjoyed most was knowing it belonged to a married man, and that made her feel special. That this man was potentially risking his relationship with his wife just for a chance with Kelly.

Kelly placed her tits in Mr. Morton’s naked lap, wrapping them around his cock, and bounced them up and down his shaft for a while. A huge grin spread across his face.

“Yeah? You like it?” Kelly asked, grinning, as Mr. Morton smiled down at her.

Kelly spat onto the head of Mr. Morton’s cock as it popped up between the top of her huge cleavage. She did the same again, and once more again, until his cock was nicely lubricated with her saliva as it slipped in between her tits. Back in her bedroom, Kelly had numerous lubricants to use when the need arose. But here she would have to improvise.

A few more minutes of titty-fucking, Kelly felt it was time to move on again.

Kelly got on her hands and knees on the floor now, then put her hands up on Mr. Morton’s thighs to hold her body weight. Kelly knew men loved a girl in exactly this position when they were getting blown, her mother had taught her that. It meant her huge tits hung down like udders, waiting to be groped, and her ass was up in the air, waiting to be slapped.

She then leaned down to take Mr. Morton’s balls in her mouth. She licked, kissed, and sucked on them for a few minutes, all the while slowly jerking his cock in her dainty little hand.

“Oh Kelly,” Mr. Morton moaned.

Kelly then moved up, kissing and licking his shaft. She then ran her tongue up and down his shaft on both sides over and over, all the while massaging his balls in between her fingers and thumb.

Finally, she got to the head of his rock-hard cock, and began kissing and licking it. Soon, Kelly took the head of his cock in her mouth and began sucking him. She started slowly at first, lovingly, giving Mr. Morton lots of eye contact as she sucked him. She was starting out like Mr. Morton might imagine Kelly used to do with the boyfriend she had mentioned previously.

After a few minutes, Kelly came up for air, and grinned at Mr. Morton, pulling his head down to kiss him on the lips.

“Oh, Mr Morton, I love your big, hard cock,” Kelly whispered, “Come here.”

Kelly put his hands on her tits.

“You can play with my tits while I suck you,” Kelly continued, then immediately went back to doing just that.

Mr. Morton groped Kelly’s huge breasts, whilst Kelly’s head bobbed up and down in his lap. Kelly's lips slid up and down his shaft. Her tongue was pressed against the underside of his shaft inside her mouth. Occasionally she would push his cock into her cheek inside her mouth, giving him that iconic blowjob view.

Kelly then upped the pace, and began sucking him faster, more urgently. Saliva flowed from her mouth, running down her chin, and onto her tits below. She was giving Mr. Morton her proper sloppy blowjob experience. She knew men loved this, and she loved looking up at Mr. Morton’s face in ecstasy as she noisily sucked and slurped.

Kelly knew that most girls her age, and maybe many women in general, weren’t that keen on giving blowjobs. They either refused to do it at all, or mostly they performed them briefly to get things going in a direction they wanted to head to. But Kelly enjoyed giving them, she liked the power it gave her, made her feel she had an incredible gift that men craved but rarely got.

She also loved sucking a married man. She thought again about Mr. Morton’s wife Cherry in Phoenix, ignorant to the fact that a busty blonde teen she had briefly met at a pool party the day before, now had her husband’s cock in her mouth. Ignorant to the fact her husband was having the time of his life with his hands all over this busty teen’s huge tits as she massaged his balls with her fingers. It made Kelly very excited.

Kelly slipped her spare hand into her panties and began playing with herself as she sucked and slurped. She was getting nice and wet.

“Oh fuck,” Mr. Morton moaned.

Kelly took his cock out of her mouth for a while, as she could feel he was getting close. She slapped Mr. Morton’s cock all over her face, grinning up at him.

“Do you like how I suck cock, Mr. Morton?” Kelly asked, giggling and blowing him a kiss.

“Oh fuck, yes,” he replied.

“Do I do it better than your wife?” Kelly asked, with a grin, planting a long, wet kiss on the head of his cock.

“Oh God, yes,” Mr. Morton moaned, with the correct answer.

Kelly didn’t think he would say anything else, but it was nice to hear it anyway. When Kelly had met Mr. Morton’s wife, Cherry, she had seemed a rather conservative sort, and Kelly figured if she blew her husband at all, it was probably a rare event. Perhaps this was Mr. Morton’s first blowjob in quite a long time. If Cherry didn’t blow Mr. Morton at all, then maybe it was his first in a very, very long time.

If so, Kelly was determined to make it the best one ever. She continued slobbering, slurping, and sucking as noisily as she could on Mr. Morton’s cock and balls. Kelly then moved on to begin deep-throating Mr. Morton, taking his whole length in her mouth. Her lips eventually reached his balls, where she then stuck out her tongue to lick them.

She would occasionally gag, as she was relatively new to deep-throating a guy. But she knew men liked that anyway, as in their mind, they thought their cock was just too big for this little girl to handle. Kelly had deep-throated guys with cocks bigger than Mr. Morton’s, but she’d also had to refuse deep-throating guys with cocks much bigger than his. There was a limit to how big she could open her mouth and relax her throat muscles; pain was not cool, fun, or sexy.

“Ah fuck, Kelly, yesss!” Mr. Morton moaned.

Kelly came back up for air for a moment, saliva pouring from her mouth.

“Oh Kelly, thank you,” Mr. Morton panted, “I never did that before.”

“You’re welcome, Mr. Morton,” she giggled, delighting in the knowledge his wife Cherry had never had her husband’s cock down her throat, but Kelly had, “I learned it from the boyfriend I told you about.”

That was a lie. There was no specific previous boyfriend that Kelly was thinking about. She had learned how to deep-throat from practicing on various men that she had slept with over the last year. Her mother had also given her a few tips, and Kelly had practiced using a dildo she had purchased online. She was now much better at it than when she first attempted it.

But Mr. Morton didn’t need to know about all the other men Kelly had performed this for, so she had made up a story about a boyfriend teaching her. She felt she needed to explain why an eighteen-year-old girl was so good at a rather advanced sexual technique. She could have just told him the truth and played the slut rather than the innocent college girl she had pretended to be when washing the car. But Kelly felt Mr. Morton might not respond as well to her ‘slut-vibe’ as she called it, and she would get much further with the ‘innocent-but-naughty’ college girl act.

Kelly returned to deep-throat Mr. Morton again, again gagging on his cock now and then. She then began humming. This was another technique she had learned, from a previous lover. It made her throat and mouth vibrate around Mr. Morton’s cock, giving him extra pleasure.

Mr. Morton had a smile a mile wide, as Kelly came up for air briefly, and blew him a kiss, before immediately returning to deep-throat him once again. Soon Kelly had her lips at the base of his cock once again. She then began humming, and put her tongue out to lick his balls. To cap it off, Kelly looked up at Mr. Morton, gave him a wink, and fluttered her eyelashes at him.

It was a little move she had come up with by herself some time ago. All the guys she had tried it on before had absolutely loved it, one guy in particular popped into Kelly’s head. He had been an older married man too, and when Kelly winked at him like that, he had lost control and erupted, sending streams of white hot sperm straight down her throat. Kelly had happily swallowed the lot, not that she’d had much choice in the matter.

Kelly continued to flutter her eyelashes at Mr. Morton, the head of his cock still down her throat.

“Mmm, Kelly!” Mr. Morton groaned, reaching forward to slap her stunning ass, and groping her tits again, “You’re such a fucking sexy girl. Oh, you lovely little slut!”

Well, thought Kelly, I didn’t know Mr. Morton had it in him. He had seemed pretty laid back, allowing Kelly to take the lead. But now he was getting all worked up, and calling Kelly a slut.

This is one of the things Kelly loved about being with a guy, particularly a married one; learning all the naughty things that really got them going. Things he probably kept hidden from his wife.

Mr. Morton liked fantasizing about sluts, Kelly decided. Perhaps she had misjudged her ‘innocent-but-naughty’ college girl act earlier? But no, that act had gotten her this far, she could always change it later on if she felt it was right to do so.

Kelly came up for air, looking Mr. Morton in the eye.

“Oh Kelly, I’m sorry,” Mr. Morton apologized, “I shouldn’t have called you… that. I got carried away.”

“It’s fine,” Kelly giggled, shuffling forward on her knees to kiss him, “It’s just a bit of naughty talk, Mr. Morton.”

“You know, you should probably call me Dale,” Mr. Morton chuckled.

“Why? Because I’ve had your cock down my throat?” Kelly giggled once more, kissing him again, and attempting to wipe away all the saliva from her mouth and chin, “Besides, I like calling you Mr. Morton.”

It fitted in better with her ‘innocent-but-naughty’ college girl act to call him Mr. Morton. Perhaps later she could call him Dale, but not right now. Kelly kissed him again and snogged him. She could tell Mr. Morton was so turned on, that he wouldn’t refuse anything from Kelly now.

“Oh Mr. Morton, I’m so fucking wet right now,” Kelly whispered in his ear, “I wanna ride your gorgeous big hard cock.”

Kelly then stood and turned around, so her ass was right in front of Mr. Morton’s face.

“Do you mind?” Kelly said, looking over her shoulder, grinning.

Mr. Morton didn’t have to be asked twice. He pulled down Kelly's tiny bright pink panties, finally revealing her stunning ass in full. He then immediately buried his face in it, his hands all over her ass as he kissed and licked it. Kelly giggled and bent over so he got an even better view, and could bury his nose and tongue deeper into her ass crack.

Kelly let Mr. Morton gorge himself on her ass for a few minutes, before she eventually turned around to face him. The ass-worship was all well and good, but Kelly was wet and horny as fuck now. It was time to get her groove on, as her mother would say.

Kelly clambered astride Mr. Morton, still wearing her high heels, glasses, and nothing else. She spread her legs wide, as she took Mr. Morton’s rock-hard cock in her hand, and slowly lowered herself onto it. His cock slipped inside her fairly easily, as she was pretty wet already.

Kelly began riding Mr. Morton’s cock, enjoying the feeling of his entire shaft inside her. She loved the feeling of being filled up. She loved it so, so much. Usually, Kelly would insist on her lover using a condom, but right now she was just way too fucking horny.

Mr Morton then began rubbing his fingers on Kelly’s clit as she rode him. This was another reason why Kelly loved fucking married men. They knew what it took to get a woman’s rocks off. Kelly was lucky, she could usually orgasm from penetration alone, but it was nice Mr. Morton was thinking of her needs anyway.

Kelly started to pant and moan, she was getting very excited. She put her hands on Mr. Morton’s chest and began bouncing up and down on his cock with more urgency. She felt warm and wet, and adored the pressure she felt inside her pussy.

She loved looking down on Mr. Morton as she fucked him, her huge tits bouncing and swaying in front of his face. He moved his hands to her ass, encouraging her. He seemed to know she didn’t need her clit stimulated by his fingers any longer, as she was well on her way now.

“Ooh, fuck, yes!” Kelly cried, feeling warm all over, waves of pleasure building up inside ready to be released.

Kelly could think of nothing else but her own pleasure now, as she bounced away on Mr. Morton’s cock. Her eyes closed, as she fondled her own nipples. She arched her back, her toes curled. She could feel her whole body clenching; almost there.

“Ahh fuck!” Kelly screamed, finally climaxing. Her clitoris felt like it was on a roller-coaster ride.

Her body was shaking in pleasure as she collapsed back on Mr. Morton, his face disappearing between her tits for a moment. They stayed like that for a moment, as Kelly tried to recover. It had been a wonderful, earth-shattering orgasm. Kelly knew she would go off like a rocket, as she hadn’t had sex for far too long, and she’d been right.

Kelly loved the feeling of the building tension within her body, and then the wonderful release of that tension as it pulsed through her. Her pussy pulsated around his cock.

“Mmm, thank you, Mr. Morton,” Kelly whispered, “I really fucking needed that.”

She giggled, kissing him again. She sat back on his thighs. Kelly could feel Mr. Morton was still very hard. She withdrew his cock, and stood back up in front of him.

Kelly wanted to do something even naughtier now. She pulled Mr. Morton up from the sofa and onto his feet.

“Come on then, Dale. Where’s the bedroom?” Kelly grinned.

She led him toward the stairs, holding him by the cock. Men loved that.

“Ah, we can use the spare bedroom if you wa…” Mr Morton replied.

“No, no, no, Mr. Morton,” Kelly said, stopping and turning to face him, shaking her head, “I want to fuck in your bed. Where you fuck your wife, you understand?”

Mr. Morton nodded, as Kelly embraced him, kissing him. She held his cock in her hand and beat it against her body.

“I want to spread my legs in your bed and have you pound away at my tight, wet teenage twat,” Kelly murmured, “Come on lover, take me upstairs, and I’ll let you have me any way you like. Isn’t that what you want?”

“Oh fuck, yeah,” Mr Morton replied, groping her ass.

“Yeah, baby. Now whenever you’re with your wife, you can think about that time you fucked Kelly the busty teen slut in the same bed, you naughty boy,” Kelly giggled, leading him up the stairs with her hand around his cock and balls…

Back at the Forde house, Kelly’s mother was still very much enjoying herself.

Mrs. Forde was still sitting in the sun lounger, wearing nothing but her high heels. Her legs were spread, with Ronny between them, lapping away at her clit. Jayden was on his knees next to the lounger, still groping and sucking on her huge tits.

She reached for a necklace, hidden in a tiny pocket on the inside of her bikini top. It was a necklace she knew would kick things up another level.

“Jayden, honey. Would you be a dear and put this on for me?” Mrs. Forde said, smiling down at him between her breasts, and handing him the necklace.

“Yes, ma’am,” Jayden said.

Mrs. Forde leaned forward so that Jayden could clasp the chain of the necklace at the back of her neck. She looked down at it, sitting at the top of her cleavage. She could see the little ‘heart’ symbol, but the other letters had got twisted around and made no sense.

“Oh wait,” Mrs. Forde said, spinning the letters around on either side of the heart-shaped symbol, “There we go.”

Mrs. Forde grinned at Jayden and Ronny, as they both read what the necklace said. ‘I HEART BBC’. If it had not been clear before, it was glaringly obvious to the boys now. This busty MILF wanted some Big Black Cock, and she wasn’t going to stop at just one.

“Come on now boys,” she said, grinning from ear to ear, reaching to grab the huge bulge in Jayden’s boxer shorts, “Why don’t you show me what I’m gonna be working with here.”

Jayden and Ronny looked at each other uncertainly for a moment. Mrs. Forde was amused by these two boys. She was laying herself on a plate for them, and they still seemed unsure.

But she had to remind herself they were very young, and good polite boys, and she was certain they had not done anything like this before. Mrs. Forde figured they may have seen each naked before in the gym locker at college perhaps, but not whilst in an ‘excited’ state. They need just a little bit more encouragement.

“Don’t be shy, boys,” she said, smirking, and massaging her tits. “Come on, take those shorts off. I wanna suck on your gorgeous big black cocks.”

Mrs. Forde giggled and sat back to enjoy the view. First Ronny stood up, and pulled down his boxer shorts. His rather large, almost fully erect cock popped out. It was big, hard, and fairly girthy.

Even though he wasn’t quite fully erect yet, Mrs. Forde prided herself on being able to guess to within a quarter of an inch exactly or so, how long, and how thick any man would get. If there was one thing Mrs. Forde knew a hell of a lot about, it was dick. She had certainly seen a lot of them in her years.

Mrs. Forde figured Ronny would max out at about seven-and-a-quarter inches long, and around five-and-a-half inches in circumference. It was quite impressive.

She had seen bigger of course, but it wasn’t really about the size for Mrs. Forde anyway. When it came to sex, she always enjoyed herself, big, average, or less than average. But there was something to be said for having a nice big cock in her hand to play with now and again.

Ronny moved from one end of the sun lounger to the other, standing to the left of Mrs. Forde. She reached out to grip Ronny’s dick, and began sliding her dainty hand up and down his shaft. She’d have him up to full power in no time, she thought.

“Come on now, baby,” she purred, turning to Jayden and grinning, reaching with her right hand for the waistband of his boxer shorts.

Jayden smiled, and rather sheepishly, almost apologetically began to pull his boxers down. Well, he certainly didn’t have anything to apologize for, thought Mrs. Forde.

Jayden was already fully erect. Mrs. Forde figured his cock was almost eight-and-a-half inches long, and about six inches in circumference. It was huge. She reckoned it went straight into the top three of the biggest she had ever seen.

“Oh, we are going to have fun together, aren’t we?” Mrs. Forde giggled, as she took Jayden’s cock in her right hand. “Two big black cocks, and a huge pair of milky white tits.”

All three of them laughed at that one.

“Come closer boys, be friendly,” Mrs. Forde said encouragingly, as they both stepped right up against either side of the sun lounger she was sitting on. “Then I can be real friendly too.”

She giggled, then turned to Ronny, and began kissing the head of his cock. She ran her tongue up and down each side of his shaft, then kissed and licked his balls. Finally, Mrs. Forde took the head of his cock in her mouth and began sucking him.

Ronny had a smile a mile-wide, as he looked down on this gorgeous, busty, older lady slurping and slobbering all over his dick.

Mrs. Forde slowly inched her lips further and further down Ronny’s shaft. She gagged a few times, but eventually managed to deep-throat his entire length, licking at his balls when she got right to the end. It was quite an effort, but she persevered. She wanted to show these two boys an older woman like her had skills that most younger girls just didn’t possess.

From the look on Ronny’s face, Mrs. Forde figured no girl had managed to do this for him before. That gave her a real thrill. She came back up for air for a moment, then took his entire length down her throat again, looking up at him the whole time with those big eyes. She knew men loved that.

Whilst she had been sucking Ronny, Mrs. Forde had not forgotten about Jayden. She had been slowly jerking his cock at the same time. Now she decided she had better give Jayden some ‘lip service’ too.

Mrs. Forde came back up for air again, and kissed the head of Ronny's dick.

“Don’t go anywhere, Ronny D,” Mrs. Forde told him, giggling, and turning toward Jayden.

She figured he called himself Ronny D because he thought he had a big dick, which to be fair, he did. It just amused Mrs. Forde that Ronny’s shy, polite friend Jayden had an even bigger one. She had decided not to mention this fact though. Men could get miffed if their dick got compared to a larger man, and she wanted to keep this friendly; very friendly.

Mrs. Forde began running her tongue up and down Jayden’s huge thick shaft, whilst she massaged his balls. She soon then took his head in her mouth and began slowly sucking him.

Mrs. Forde managed to get her lips about halfway down Jayden’s shaft, which she was pretty happy with, considering his size. Jayden certainly wasn’t complaining. He was just a bit too thick to be able to deep throat like she had with Ronny.

Mrs. Forde sucked and slobbered over Jayden’s lovely big dick for a few minutes. At the same time, her left hand was busy slowly jerking Ronny’s cock and fondling his balls.

Mrs. Forde was proud of herself that she was able to expertly wank Ronny’s dick without actually being able to see it, as she was facing toward Jayden. It was a real skill keeping two men happy like this. It was a skill she had learned many years ago in her youth, and one she had honed with plenty of practice since.

Mrs. Forde was getting quite wet and began playing with herself with her right hand, whilst still sucking Jayden and jerking off Ronny. She was in her element. She loved the feeling of the hot sun on her huge naked tits, the feeling of her left hand sliding up and down one big black cock, and the feeling of another between her lips. She felt like a proper MILF slut, and loved it.

Sophie_Parker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophie_Parker

Mrs. Forde spent the next fifteen minutes or so switching back and forth between sucking Ronny and Jayden. Mostly, the only sounds to be heard around the pool were sighs and moans of pleasure from the two guys, and the wet noises of Mrs. Forde’s sucking and slobbering.

Mrs. Forde loved being the centre of attention like this, she always had. For her, it was one of the wonderful benefits of entertaining two men at the same time.

“Are we having fun, boys?” she asked, as she came up for air, looking up at them both with a devilish grin.

“Ah Mrs. Forde, you’re such a wonderful cocksucker,” Ronny sighed.

“Well thank you, Ronny. I’ve had lots of practice” she giggled, her hands jerking both of their dicks. “How about you, Jayden? Do you like me sucking on your big black cock?”

“Yes ma’am,” Jayden groaned.

Mrs. Forde giggled, and flashed that devilish grin at Ronny.

“Ronny, why don’t you come and stand next to Jayden here?” she instructed.

Ronny did as he was told, and moved around to the other side of the sun lounger to stand to the left of Jayden. Mrs. Forde swung her legs round to face them both, then placed her hands on their chests to push them back a step to give her some room. She threw one of the sun lounger cushions onto the floor, and with a wicked smile, knelt down onto her knees on the cushion in front of the two guys.

Mrs. Forde took Ronny’s cock in her mouth, and began greedily sucking him, whilst she slowly jerked Jayden’s cock with her right hand. Both guys looked down at her with pure pleasure and lust in their eyes. Mrs. Forde looked up at them both as she noisily sucked and slobbered on Ronny’s dick. She could tell they both couldn’t quite believe their luck that a gorgeous, sexy, busty MILF was happily blowing them both.

Mrs. Forde briefly came up for air, before switching to suck Jayden’s huge dick. Her hand slid up and down Ronny’s cock, her fingertips teasing his head. She looked up at them both and gave them a wink. She knew shit like that made guys go crazy.

Mrs. Forde was really enjoying herself, entertaining these two young, hung studs. She was also reminded of how perfect this location was for exactly this sort of thing.

She had been very specific about the type of property she had wanted her company to find for her when she agreed to move to Arizona for their summer project here. She had asked for a detached house, with a pool in the backyard. She had also said the backyard needed to be secluded, and not overlooked at all by other properties. Mrs. Forde’s company had really come up with the goods.

There were tall trees, tightly packed together along the back fence, meaning no other property could overlook her backyard and see the activity within. The house behind her property was some distance away, as were the houses to the left and right of hers on the same street. It meant no one could overhear what was going on in her backyard either.

As she switched back and forth between sucking the two guys, Mrs. Forde smiled to herself. She figured she was going to have an awful lot of fun in this backyard. There was the pool, the hot tub, the patio area.

Yes, Mrs. Forde decided, she and her daughter Kelly were going to be entertaining a lot of men here this summer. She was going to be spending an awful lot of time here in her two favorite positions, on her knees and on her back. Kelly too. It was going to be wonderful.

Mrs. Forde took Jayden’s cock and began beating the head against the right side of her face, as she grinned up at him. Ronny grabbed the base of his dick and beat it against the left side of her face. Jayden took his cock from Mrs. Forde, and began beating it on her face himself.

“Oh, yeah. That’s it boys, I fucking love that!” Mrs. Forde giggled.

She let them beat the heads of their beautiful big black cocks against her face for a few minutes, still loving being the centre of attention. But soon it occurred to Mrs. Forde she should soon move things on. Her pussy was getting wetter by the minute, and needed some serious attention.

She held her hands up in the air, and the two guys pulled Mrs. Forde up onto her feet. She kissed Ronny, long and wet, then did the same with Jayden. She went back and forth kissing them both, whilst keeping a firm grip on each of their cocks.

“Well boys, I’m so glad you knocked on our front door this afternoon,” Mrs. Forde said, grinning. “Now you can follow me to my bedroom and knock on my front door with your lovely big black cocks.”

She giggled, as Jayden and Ronny laughed and fondled her huge tits. Mrs. Forde pulled them in closer.

“You boys want to take me to bed and fuck me?” Mrs Forde asked, with that devilish grin of hers again.

“Oh, fuck yes,” Ronny gasped, as he reached round to grope her stunning ass.

“Oh Mrs. Forde, yes please,” Jayden moaned, still groping her tits.

“Now you can’t tell anyone about this. Especially your mothers,” Mrs. Forde giggled, “Cos I’m the woman your mother warned you about.”

Both guys laughed at that one, but a kind of horny, desperate laugh.

“So, we’re agreed? This will be our little secret?” Mrs. Forde asked them, knowing at this stage she could get them to agree to just about anything.

The two guys nodded.

“We can have fun this afternoon, yeah? But once the fun’s over, I still have my reputation to keep in this town, you understand?” Mrs. Forde said smiling, but with some steel in her eyes.

The two guys nodded again, feeling the mood was changing somewhat.

“Cos if I discover someone else found out about this, well I’m going to blame someone. I’m going to blame the both of you,” Mrs. Forde continued, rather sternly now. “Whether it was you Ronny, or you Jayden, I’m going to blame the both of you.”

The two guys realised now Mrs. Forde was being quite serious now, and their smiles had changed to looks of slight anxiety.

“And when I’m not happy with someone, well, I can turn their comfortable little life upside down. I can turn their life into a raging sea, you understand?” Mrs. Forde threatened. “I’ve done it before, and if necessary, I’ll do it again.”

The two guys stared at Mrs. Forde. Now for the first time, they were perhaps beginning to realise she wasn’t just some horny, busty, slutty MILF. She was all of those things, but she was also much more. She was a powerful, intelligent woman, who knew what she wanted, knew how to get it, and woe betide anyone that stood in her way.

“So again, we’re agreed? This will be our little secret?” Mrs. Forde asked. “You won’t be telling any of your little friends about this to impress them. You won’t be telling your mother, or anyone else, right?”

The two guys nodded.

“I wanna hear you say it. This is our little secret,” Mrs. Forde said firmly, “Ronny?”

“This is our little secret,” Ronny repeated, in a rather serious tone.

“Thank you, Ronny,” Mrs. Forde said, then turning to his younger friend. “Jayden?”

“It’s our secret, Mrs. Forde,” Jayden stated, “I promise.”

“Okay, good. Make sure you both keep your promise to me,” Mrs. Forde said, smiling, and kissed Jayden, then Ronny. “Now let’s go and have some fun shall we?”

Mrs. Forde didn’t enjoy spoiling the mood like that, albeit briefly. But she knew young men very well. She knew they would be telling all their friends about the blonde MILF with huge tits they had just fucked. By the end of the week, they would’ve probably blabbed to literally everyone they knew about it.

Mrs. Forde needed them to keep it quiet. She didn’t want to get a reputation in town as some man-hungry slut, certainly not so soon after arriving here. The fact that she was a man-hungry slut was neither here nor there.

Mrs. Forde wasn’t going to get near all the men who had wives and girlfriends in this town, if those wives and girlfriends knew exactly what she was like, and what she was after. No, she had to be more careful. Any man she bedded had to keep it to themselves, otherwise it might affect her ability to bed the next one on her list.

Married men were much easier to convince to keep it quiet. They had something to lose too. Single men were more tricky.

That was why she always had a moment with any guy before she fucked them, where she laid out the rules. There was no point doing it after she’d fucked him, she had no leverage then. She had to do it when they were all hot and horny, and willing to agree to anything to ensure they got to fuck her.

Mrs. Forde also had to make sure they understood there would be consequences if they broke their promise to her. Again, it spoiled the mood for a moment, but it was an important thing to do to ensure she had a good standing in this town, which gave her the freedom to operate as she did. It was something she had done in many previous towns.

Mrs. Forde kissed both Jayden and Ronny again and again, pushing her huge tits onto their muscular chests. The smiles soon returned to both their faces.

Mrs. Forde took their cocks in her dainty little hands and began walking toward the patio doors that led into her bedroom. She loved leading a man by his cock; two men even better. Especially two with such lovely young, big, thick hard cocks. My god, she was going to have the time of her life.

“Come on boys, let’s go to bed. You can fuck me all afternoon,” she grinned.

For a moment, Mrs. Forde wondered if her daughter Kelly was having as much fun as her mother…

Over at Mr. Morton’s house, Kelly was indeed having a great time. She had managed to engineer, tease, and manipulate her way into getting exactly what she had fantasized about.

Kelly was naked, except for her high-heels, and on her hands and knees on the bed that Mr. Morton shared with his wife. Mr. Morton was on his knees behind Kelly, fucking her doggystyle for all he was worth. It was exactly as she had imagined it would be, maybe even better.

Kelly was so wet with excitement. First of all, there was the excitement of simply being with a man in bed, the wonderful sensation of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. It felt especially good since she had been virtually starved of sex during her and her mother's time in Utah.

But there was more to it than that. Kelly was getting to fuck a married man, and in the very bed that he had sex with his wife. A wife who would be returning home at some point today. Kelly loved the danger and excitement of it all.

In addition, Kelly had switched her from her earlier ‘innocent-but-naughty’ college girl persona, to ‘full-on teen-slut’. It seemed that was Mr. Morton’s fantasy, and she was very happy to play along. It meant she was getting to see a side of Mr. Morton that his wife had probably never seen, which turned Kelly on even more.

“Oh Kelly, you fucking lovely busty little slut,” Mr. Morton panted as he banged away, his hands gripping her tiny waist as he stared at her stunning firm young ass.

“Oh yeah, fuck me. Fuck my tight teenage twat,” Kelly moaned, looking over her shoulder. “Slap my ass, Dale.”

Mr. Morton did as he was told, and slapped Kelly’s gorgeous, firm, peach of an ass again and again. He was obviously loving the way her ass bounced back and forth as he fucked her. He reached forward to grope her swaying tits for a moment, before returning to concentrate on her ass again.

Kelly started to feel warm all over again, feeling another orgasm was imminent.

“Oh fuucck!” Kelly cried.

She felt so fucking wet. Mr. Morton reached underneath and played with Kelly’s clit as he continued to fuck her. Another reason why Kelly loved older men, they knew how to make her come.

Kelly could feel her toes starting to curl inside her high-heels. It felt spontaneous, almost like her toes were out of her control. Kelly loved these moments, the building anticipation before the orgasm. She loved it almost as much as the orgasm itself.

Mr. Morton continued to bang away at her pussy with his lovely ‘married cock’, while his magic fingers played with her clit. He was doing a great job. She was soaking wet and well on her way to her second orgasm. But Kelly knew her most erogenous zone was her mind.

As Mr. Morton furiously fucked her, Kelly fantasised about his wife returning home later tonight to find her own bedsheets stained in Kelly’s sweat, stained in her husband’s spunk, with some blonde hairs thrown in for good measure. Maybe even finding Kelly’s little pink panties hidden under her pillow.

“Oh god, yeah,” Kelly gasped, panting and moaning at the thought of Mr. Morton’s wife finding out what a bad boy he had been with some busty blonde teen slut.

She was almost there. Kelly thought some more about Mr. Morton’s wife, as she got penetrated even deeper with married cock. Then Mr. Morton did something, probably unknowingly, that sent Kelly over the edge.

Mr. Morton had been using his right hand to play with Kelly’s clit as he fucked her. But he then switched to using his left hand. Kelly could suddenly feel his wedding ring rubbing against her clit. It was just what Kelly needed.

“Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yessss!” Kelly screamed at the top of her lungs, as she climaxed uncontrollably, pure pleasure taking over.

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her veins. Her body felt like it was glowing, on fire even. Christ, she was sopping wet.

Kelly grinned to herself as she collapsed on the bed. She loved it when a guy made her scream like that. She loved being loud as hell when she fucked. She hoped the neighbours had heard her.

Kelly got up and grinned over her shoulder at Mr. Morton. She moved to the head of the bed, laying her head on the pillow. She then sexily beckoned her married lover with her little finger, and a grin, to come join her.

Mr. Morton was immediately on top of her. He spread Kelly’s legs, and pushed his cock back into her soaking wet pussy. He had a wild, desperate look in his eyes. Kelly loved it when a guy looked like that, when he was just so desperate to fuck her, desperate to spunk inside of her.

“Oh, yes. Take me,” Kelly moaned, as he thrust deep inside her, “Fuck me.”

Mr. Morton began pounding away at her. Kelly put her hands on his face, holding his head up in front of hers.

“Do you fuck your wife like this, Mr. Morton?” Kelly panted, smiling, blowing him a kiss, “Like this? Face to face?”

Mr. Morton nodded, smiling back at her.

“I knew it,” Kelly giggled, “Yeah that’s it. Fuck me like you fuck your wife.”

Mr. Morton nodded again, and continued pounding away at her.

“Do you like my body, Mr. Morton?” Kelly asked, grinning, still holding his head in her hands.

She knew the answer of course. Every man she’d ever bedded adored her body. But she liked to hear them say it.

“Oh fuck, yes,” Mr. Morton moaned.

“What do you like about it?” Kelly asked, wanting him to say more.

But seeing the very excited state he was in right now, Kelly knew that most men couldn’t construct long sentences. A few words were usually all they could manage. Kelly decided to help him out.

“Do you like my tight, tight, wet teen pussy?” Kelly asked, giggling, teasingly blowing him another kiss.

“Oh yeah,” Mr. Morton groaned, as he pumped his cock in and out of her.

“What else?” Kelly asked, probing. “You like my ass?”

“Oh yeah, I love it,” he moaned, as his hands slid to grope her ass as he fucked her.

“What do you like about it?” Kelly inquired, loving this interrogation.

“Oh it’s fucking stunning,” Mr. Morton panted, “So fucking young and firm.”

Kelly was impressed she had managed to get a whole sentence out of Mr. Morton.

“What else, Mr. Morton,” Kelly continued, “Do you like…”

“Your fucking tits!” he blurted out, his hands moving from her ass to caress her huge rack.

Kelly giggled.

“I knew it! You’re a breast man at heart, aren’t you, Mr. Morton?” Kelly asked, smiling, looking deep into his lust-filled eyes. “You like those big, young, firm tits, don’t you?”

“Oh, fuck yes!” Mr. Morton groaned.

“Yeah, you enjoy yourself, Mr. Morton. You deserve it,” Kelly continued. “There’s nothing wrong with a lovely older man like yourself getting to fuck a busty little teenage slut like me. So don’t feel guilty.”

Kelly giggled, as Mr. Morton carried on pounding her pussy. Kelly moved her hands away from his head for a while, and ran them down his back until they reached his buttocks. She then held his ass in her hands, encouraging him as he pumped away. Kelly knew men loved that.

She moved her hands back to holding his face in front of hers, kissing him. Kelly then pushed his head up higher, so he could take in the view of not just her beautiful face, but also her huge tits. She pushed them together a little with her upper arms, allowing them to look even sexier for Mr. Morton as they bounced back and forth on her chest.

“Do you like my big jugs, Mr. Morton?” Kelly asked with a wicked grin.

“Ah, fuck, you know I do,” Mr. Morton moaned.

“Yeah, you’ve been staring at them all afternoon,” Kelly giggled, “But it’s okay. I liked you staring at my tits.”

Kelly could tell Mr. Morton was getting worked up, and wasn’t going to last too much longer.

“Your wife doesn’t have much up top though, does she?” Kelly grinned.

Mr. Morton shook his head, smiling back at her. Kelly had met his wife Cherry briefly at the pool party yesterday. She was skinny, quite pretty, with short, flame-red hair. But Kelly had also noticed Cherry was rather flat-chested.

“I bet they look like two pennies on an ironing board,” Kelly giggled, “And I bet she has no idea you really prefer women with big tits, right Mr. Morton?”

Mr. Morton smiled again as he continued to fuck her, answering Kelly’s question without actually answering it.

“Well, next time you’re fucking that flat-chested wife of yours, you can think about me right here in your bed, can’t you?” Kelly giggled, as she moved to caress her breasts. “You can think all about my huge fucking tits until you shoot your load inside her.”

“Oh, Christ!” Mr. Morton moaned, panting. It was all starting to get too much for him.

Kelly liked talking dirty when she knew a guy was getting close to climax. She knew men loved it too.

“What size bra does your wife wear, Mr. Morton? I bet it’s a 32A, right?” Kelly asked with a smile, continuing to play with her tits for his amusement as he continued fucking her, “I wear 34FF; I’d leave you one as a souvenir, but of course I didn’t wear one here today. I wanted to make sure you got a real good look at my prized assets.”

Kelly giggled again. She liked teasing Mr. Morton like this. She also knew men loved to know exactly what size bra she wore.

Mr. Morton moaned and groaned as he pounded away at her tight, wet, teen twat. Kelly could tell he was very close now.

“Oh, Mr. Morton, I wanna see it. I wanna see you come, honey,” Kelly told him. “You wanna come all over my tits?”

Mr. Morton nodded, finally withdrawing his cock from her pussy. He desperately pulled the condom off that Kelly had told him he had to wear when the action had moved from downstairs on the sofa earlier to up here in the master bedroom.

Kelly pushed her huge tits together with a grin, as Mr. Morton pushed his cock in between them.

“That’s it, fuck that tit-pussy,” Kelly moaned.

She knew men absolutely adored fucking her tits and getting to cream all over them. It was the thing men most requested to do to Kelly, a request she always granted, and had done so many, many times. Kelly loved it too, especially with a married man, knowing he probably never got to do that to his wife.

Mr. Morton was loving fucking Kelly’s huge tits too, just as all the many, many men before him had. He moaned and panted, as his cock slipped back and forth between her tits. Kelly could tell it wasn’t going to take much to tip him over the edge.

“Oh, yeah. I love it, Mr. Morton. Fuck them,” Kelly begged, moaning, staring at the engorged head of his cock popping out of the top of her cleavage, “My huge fucking tits are all yours, Mr. Morton. Now spunk all over them.”

The sight of this gorgeous, mega-busty teenage girl begging him to come all over her huge breasts was finally too much for Mr. Morton. With one last thrust, he groaned loudly, and shot his load, erupting all over Kelly’s stunningly impressive chest. His sperm spurted out, hitting her in the neck first, then all over her tits.

Kelly giggled, enjoying watching this married man spurt his love juice all over ‘prized assets’. She then quickly took the head of his cock and got her lips around it, the last few spurts filling her mouth. She knew men loved that.

Kelly then released his cock from her mouth, letting the last few dribbles of sperm drip all over her lips and chin. She knew guys really loved that too. Many men had been lucky enough to experience that before. Mr. Morton was just the latest man to enjoy the wonderful sight of Kelly’s face and tits plastered in his seed.

Mr. Morton collapsed back on the bed. Kelly grinned at him, as she swallowed the deposit he had left in her mouth.

Kelly quickly used Mrs. Morton’s cleanly pressed bed sheet to wipe away her husband’s sperm from her lips and tits, so that she could kiss Mr. Morton. She knew men were very happy to spray their spunk all over her face, but rather less happy having it smeared all over their own faces a few moments later. She got a real thrill from looking down on Mrs. Morton’s sheets, now stained with her husband’s sperm, sperm that Kelly had had so much fun extracting.

Kelly cuddled up with Mr. Morton, lying up against his right side. He put his right arm underneath her, so his hand could rest on her ass. She placed her huge tits on his chest, and his left hand immediately moved to play with them. Kelly’s right hand moved to lightly caress his balls.

Kelly kissed him again and again. Mr. Morton was still breathing heavily, looking rather exhausted. She thought he had done really well to last so long. Some guys, including older men that she had been with, when confronted for the first time with such a busty, sexy, naughty, young woman lost control rather too quickly for Kelly’s liking.

Kelly understood when that happened. She knew she was a lot of woman to handle, and was happy to wait for round two so that she could get off as well. But seeing as she hadn’t had sex for so long, relatively speaking, Kelly had really hoped Mr. Morton could last the distance.

And he had. Kelly had enjoyed two wonderful toe-curling orgasms. The highlight had been being fucked doggystyle by this married man, then feeling his wedding ring on her clit, which sent her gushing toward a gorgeous climax.

“Mmm, Dale, I did enjoy that,” Kelly beamed, kissing him again. “You’re such a great fuck.”

Kelly wanted Mr. Morton to know she had had a great time, and feed his ego a little.

“Ah Kelly, I was just trying to keep up with you,” Mr. Morton gasped, still catching his breath, and smiling.

They both laughed.

“I mean it, darlin’, I’m an old man,” Mr. Morton grinned.

“No, you’re still in your prime, Dale. You’re a very sexy man. Your wife is a very lucky lady,” Kelly replied, running her hand through his chest hair and leaning in to kiss him again.

“Yeah?” Mr. Morton murmured.

“Yeah,” Kelly said, as she moved to whisper in his ear, “You made me wet as fuck.”

They both laughed again.

“I mean at one point I was literally fucking gushing,” Kelly giggled.

Kelly wasn’t sure if Mr. Morton knew that he wasn’t done yet. She was quietly attempting to build up the lust and desire in him for round two. She wanted to feel her pussy gushing one more time before she had to return home.

“Oh darlin’, you’re so gorgeous,” Mr. Morton told her, caressing her boobs again, “I haven’t fucked like that in a very long time.”

“I like it when you call me darlin’,” Kelly giggled, pushing her tits together for him. “Can I be your secret darlin’?”

They both chuckled. Kelly’s hand moved from Mr. Morton’s balls to his cock, and began slowly, lightly stroking it. There was definitely some promise there, Kelly thought.

“Your body is amazing,” Mr. Morton continued, groping her all over, “Your ass is stunning. And those tits, my God!”

“Ah, thank you, Dale. I got them from my mama,” Kelly beamed, kissing him again.

“Yes, I see that. Your mama is quite a woman too,” Mr. Morton replied, chuckling.

Ah yes, mother, Kelly thought. For a moment, Kelly wondered if her mother was having as much fun as she was right now. She grinned to herself. Of course she was, probably more so…

TO BE CONTINUED.

 

Published 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments